My 40th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shawn49
shawn49
74 Followers

Paul didn't leave me wanting. Within a few seconds his huge cock was stretching my ass. My cock stood up rock hard as he filled me with his tool. I was drunk with lust as he pounded me. "Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed. I groaned as he slowed down, withdrew himself almost completely, then slowly but firmly filled me again. He took that slow pace for a while.

"God, your ass is tight," Paul exhaled as he slowly buried his cock to the hilt. I could feel his balls press against my ass as he bottomed out.

"It's never had anything this big in it before." I moaned as he fucked me. I felt so full and stretched out as he fucked my ass, but I was so hot by now that I just lay back and let him use me. I forgot that my wife was watching as I moaned with pleasure, my knees on my chest while this boy made me a woman. I couldn't forget her for long, though; she rose and came to the bed and watched Paul own my ass. She straddled my face and I channeled my lust through my tongue to her pussy and ass. I think she might have kissed Paul—maybe she was trying to see what I experienced—but I was focused on her. I felt Paul's pace become erratic and soon he buried himself as deeply as he could inside me, and he came with a grunt. Cynthia pumped my cock with her fist as Paul slowly deflated in my ass and within seconds I shot my own load. A volcanic blast hit her tits and the rest sprayed on her arm and hand and ran down my shaft. I took her hand and licked it clean.

I lay on the bed spent, open, and utterly exposed. My wife kissed me and walked to the bathroom. David refilled glasses and I shared a drink with the three naked men in my bedroom who had just had their collective way with me. I lolled my head to the side and looked at those men, limp cocks against their thighs. It's tough to be uncomfortable when you've licked someone's ass, so within minutes we were casually talking about football. David reminded me that I needed to thank my wife, and I thought she needed to be involved. With a quick conspiratorial glance, we all agreed.

I snuck up to the bathroom door and waited for her. When she stepped out, I grabbed her from behind and threw her to the bed. She cried out and told me no, but that's not what she really meant. I looked to the guys and they quickly joined us. My cock was hard again, and I put it to her lips. It disappeared. With my left hand I reached down and tweaked her nipple, hard, the way she likes it. I took control, gently fucking her face. I looked down her lovely body and saw TJ spread her legs and lean in to tongue her. Paul and David joined us; Paul kneeling on the bed next to her, putting his rising cock into her right hand, and David kneeling next to me, giving her left hand something to do.

We toured my wife, slowly rotating through the positions: TJ stood and entered her pussy while David replaced my cock with his in her mouth. I moved her hand to my ass and rode her finger while I jacked off over her chest. We all watched as Paul worked himself into her. She moaned and cried out and begged for my cock. I obliged, kneeling over her as she sucked me. Her hands were busy with TJ's and David's tools. Soon David had the chance to fuck my beautiful wife, who was positively glowing by now. I had never seen her so radiant as this moment when she was the toy of four men. Finally, she stretched her mouth around Paul's tool again as I bottomed out in her tight cunt.

We all pulled away from her and she moaned in complaint. Paul took her thin frame in his arms and picked her up. I slid under her on my back and Paul lowered her onto my face. She's on all fours as we sixty-nine in front of our guests. Soon I felt a cock over my face asking for permission to enter her. I licked him invitingly and soon Paul was fucking her. When his balls dragged across my mouth I sucked them. When he was into her to the hilt I stretched my mouth upward and licked his ass as he slid his cock in and out of her. I knew from the sounds of the room that David was in her mouth. Paul's cock dropped into my mouth as he pulled out of her. I sucked him again before he was back inside her.

Then we moved again: I was on my back under her and her hot, wet, velvety smooth pussy sheathed my aching cock. Paul stood over me and she sucked him, sloppily, as she was having trouble keeping her body under control. David and TJ stood on either side of her, and she jacked them both off while Paul and I supported her. Soon Paul stepped down and TJ climbed over toward me. He straddled my face, leaning toward Cynthia. I knew what to do, and soon my tongue was up TJ's ass. After I licked him, he turned around and fed me his cock. My wife was still fucking me while I sucked another man's tool! Soon there was another weight on the bed: David snuck over behind my wife. There was an awkward pause, and I felt her leaning toward us, against TJ's back. She gave a long moan and I felt David enter her ass. She resisted at first but then gave in as he filled her ass. His cock pressed against mine as we completely filled her together. I was a little surprised by this; that she was allowing someone else inside her. We had tried anal before and she liked it, but this was new. Of course, so was everything else tonight. After a little she pulled away, though. She kissed me and said she needed something else.

Then she was on her back and I was between her legs, fucking her as her husband always has. Her hand stroked TJ's cock as he knelt on the bed next to her, his cock pointing at her flushed breasts with her angry red swollen nipples. David's cock was in her mouth now, her head turned to face him. I felt Paul's strong hands on my ass and soon his cock pressed against my anus. Taking him was easier the second time. His hands gripped my ass as he entered me again, pushing me even farther into her. Paul controlled the pace, driving my cock into her as he pounded me. The four of us moved together as well as we could. Soon TJ was standing in front of me, over her, and I took his cock into my mouth. Paul fucked me and I fucked my lovely wife, who lay below me, eyes closed in ecstasy, her face and chest flushed, her breath ragged.

"Oh, Fuck!" David cried, and came in her mouth. Within seconds TJ's ejaculate filled mine. When they pulled away I leaned into my wife and we kiss deeply, sharing the loads. Their come dripped out of our mouths on to her face. I licked her clean, beginning the chain reaction that launched my load into her cunt. After two more strokes Paul came in my ass. He pulsed several times into the condom and I felt his soft cock slip out of me.

The five of us collapsed on the bed. I think I fell asleep for a little while. When I woke up a few minutes later, the guys were in the bathroom washing up. I took my wife in my arms.

"Well? What did you think of my present?" my wife asks.

"I think it's pretty obvious what I think." I answer. "The question is, what do you think?" I ask. "I loved it and loved doing it in front of you. But I don't want you to feel threatened."

"I don't. I'm glad you had a good time, and I don't want you to feel self-conscious about it. I'm glad you had a good time." She ran her hand across my chest.

"How about you?" I asked. "You didn't expect it to go that way, did you?" I gently stroked her pussy. "I loved watching you enjoying yourself with other men. I'd like to see that again sometime."

"I didn't think I'd enjoy the double penetration as much as I did." She admitted. "But I did..." she looked away, wistful. We continued talking and she wished me happy birthday with another kiss. Soon TJ and Paul came out of the bathroom dressed and announced they have some clubbing to do. They came over to the bed, and I awkwardly shook their hands.

TJ leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. "I had a great time. Maybe I'll see you around?" My wife looked over at him as if to say, "Not without me you won't!" TJ and Paul left and Cynthia went to the bathroom to take a bath. After a few minutes of idle chatter, I asked David about being bisexual. I know I'm not—I'm not attracted to other men, but I'm obviously a fan of cock. He explains that he's met lots of guys like me, and that there's no reason why guys can't get together and have a little fun. He tells me of a group of guys he knows who are all married, but still get together every couple of weeks for sex. Some of their wives know, and some of their wives join in. I start to ask him about them, but stop. Cynthia and I aren't ready for that. He does tell me that I'm welcome to call him any time I'm interested in hooking up. This does pique my interest. I suddenly notice that he's hard again.

"You know, I'd be a terrible host if I let you leave like that." I feel sultry as I come on to him.

"I'd be a terrible guest if I refused." He replies and spreads his legs, letting his rising cock swing free and stand. I crawl over to him on my hands and knees and take his cock in my mouth. I suck him gently and leisurely, with care. I try to take him as deeply as I can, and I am able to get him down my throat. Soon I am ready for him. He reaches for a condom.

"No." I interrupt. "I want to feel you. All of you."

"Are you sure?" he asks, sliding the head of his cock along my crack.

"Absolutely. It was my first cock and I want to feel it completely." I lean down on my shoulders and he enters me. I'm loose and slick enough that it's easy, even though I'm sore. He's gentle and caring but soon I'm begging for his cock.

"Oh, David. Fuck me. Fuck my ass." I plead. "It's so good, baby. Give it to me." I tell him how good it feels. I tell him to fuck me, first slow and easy, then I want it hard. "Shove that dick in me!" I grunt. "You own me!" I blurt out as he rams his tool up into me. "My ass is yours!"

"What do you mean?" he asks firmly. His fingers clench my buttocks as he fucks me slowly, deliberately, despite what I ask.

I'm delirious with lust. My eyes are cloudy and I'm seeing stars. "You can fuck me whenever you want. I'm your bitch. Use me how you want, just fuck me!" I gasp. My wife hears us and yells from the bathroom that I'm a slut and that she was worried I'd like this too much. I tell her, between pants and groans, that I'm just being a generous host. David slows down, and it seems like he loses interest, so I squeeze his cock with my ass and rock back against him, taking his cock deep again.

"Come on and fuck me, David." I plead and he responds with renewed vigor. He slaps my ass and pounds my hole with his dick. It isn't much longer before he pulls himself hard into me and groans. I can feel the heat of his come filling me up. He pulls out and I lie back on the bed and take my own cock in my hand, remembering the three dicks I've had both in my mouth and ass, the five loads of come I've swallowed or shared, and the forbidden lust I've been allowed to experience as my own come explodes over my chest and hand. I lick my hand and skin clean as David applauds my efforts.

I woke several hours later as the sun peeked through the curtains across my eyes. My lovely wife lay next to me, and I was an extremely happy 40 year old.

shawn49
shawn49
74 Followers
12