My Accident

Story Info
Taking required bed-rest with helpful nurses.
6k words
4.44
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers

I work in IT. I was at the office one fine morning when a car drove into the office. Through the wall. Because of the amount of equipment we had the room was climate controlled with no windows so we didn't even get a hint of what was coming. One minute I was sitting at my desk, staring at a screen, and the next me and my desk were jammed hard up against a wall, staring at the grill of a big old car.

Turns out it was a 1970 Dodge Charger with very bad brakes. Big enough and mean enough to demolish the wall and a couple of expensive servers. Fortunately we had backups of everything via top-notch cloud facilities, so the accident wasn't going to impact the work too badly. Not that I was worried about that at the time.

Selfish of me, I know, but my prime concern was what felt like two tons of car and desk trying to compress me into a space in which I could not fit. Emergency service arrived quickly and removed the damned car and I found I had sufficient strength to shift the remains of the desk.

I bade farewell to my fellow employees as I was carted off to hospital for a check-up, grateful for the fact that I was being checked up (I felt like crap) and even more grateful that I wasn't going to be the one who had to sort out the mess.

The doctors poked and probed and took x-rays and ultra sounds and then assured me that I was fine apart from some bruising. Okay, considerable bruising, and I'd strained my ribs and a number of ligaments. I'd be fine as long as I didn't do anything strenuous for the next few days. They happily gave me a certificate telling me to stay home for the next few days which I just as happily accepted. It was paid time off, after all.

I called my boss to let him know the state of affairs, refused his request that I come in anyway, promised to fill out a stack of paperwork as soon as possible, and headed home. (Apparently there was insurance paperwork, Workers Compensation paperwork, HR paperwork, and sundry other paperwork, all of which would probably take a day to fill out.)

I was currently staying at a boarding house. There were half a dozen of us there, four girls, me, and Brian. All of us worked or attended college and we tended to have different hours, rarely all of us being home at the same time. I assumed that the house would probably be empty when I got home so I entered the house in my normal carefree manner.

What I didn't know was that Janice, one of the inmates, ran yoga classes in the park, one of which was currently in session. Unfortunately, due to inclement weather the class had been moved inside. There was a very large front room and the class was taking place there. What was even more unfortunate was the fact that the women currently taking the class were feeling, ah, adventurous you might say.

Apparently, seeing that they were inside and quite private, one of them had raised an unusual subject. While looking at a yoga site that she used she'd come across a nude yoga video. Probably a bit tongue in cheek she'd asked Janice if she'd ever done nude yoga and it turned out that Janice did, usually in the privacy of her own room.

"Usually?" asked one of the women.

"Usually," agreed Janice with a laugh. "I have conducted a couple of nude yoga classes. It's odd, but even though the exercises and positions are the same the experience just seems completely different."

It seems that things had escalated from there and the girls decided to try nude yoga. Apparently they all agreed, even if one or two were a trifle reluctant.

"We're all girls together, so why not?" seemed to be the prevailing attitude.

There is a yoga position known as Prasarita. Basically you have your legs spread wide, leaning over, hands and head on the floor in front of you. All well and good as long as a man doesn't return home unexpectedly and walk into the room, finding himself with a bunch of naked pussies being presented to him.

Seeing the girls were theoretically facing away from me when they started, bending forward to rest their head on the ground meant they could see through their legs to the man standing in the doorway behind them.

Talk about instant consternation. Screams and panic and all of them collapsed into huddled heaps, faces red and doing their best not to look at me. Not all, I quickly noticed. Janice and another woman had simply straightened up and turned to face me, hands at their groin. They didn't seem to mind the fact that I could see their breasts. (And very nice breasts they were.) All the girls seemed quite fit.

"Troy," shrieked Janice. "What the hell are you doing here? Get out."

"I was involved in an accident," I said, trying to put some pathos into my voice. "The hospital beds are required for more serious patients so the doctors dumped me in a taxi and told me to go to bed. I'm to have bedrest for three days."

"Then go. Get the hell out of here."

"Um, yeah, but," I indicated that the door I needed to get to was on the far side of the room.

"If you'll excuse me, ladies, I'll just get out of your way." I edged my way past them, trying to memorise faces and put names to them. It's really hard to memorise a face when so many other parts were on display.

I actually recognised several of the women. Four at least were married and they quickly regained their composure, probably used to being naked in front of a man. This didn't stop them giving me nasty looks. I spotted Patricia there, a casual friend of mine, and she'd also regained her composure, just standing there and letting it all hang out. Not that anything was hanging, exactly. Her breasts were high and pert, pointing at me. I gave her an approving nod and she winked. I'd have to try to get her alone and naked soon. I might have been rejected previously but this little incident might put me in there with a chance.

Another young lady I recognised was Michelle, another boarder. She was blushing and trying to hide behind someone else, desperate to not show anything that shouldn't be shown. A very shy young lady. I was surprised that she'd even agreed to go along with the nude yoga.

"If you say anything about this to anyone I will castrate you with a pair of pinking scissors one night. In case you're wondering they're scissors that have a lot of little teeth and cut serrated lines."

Janice sounded deadly serious and I took her comment the way it was meant. Talk and die. Not that the threat stopped me giving her the once over as I passed her, giving her a nod of approval, which seemed to annoy her even more.

As soon as I passed Janice I stopped and leant against the wall.

"Um, Janice, I hate to ask a favour right now but could you or someone help me to my room? If you don't I think I might collapse before I reach it."

"Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately, yes. No help and I'll finish up crawling to bed which, while you may wish it, would make you feel guilty later. I can wait until you're dressed."

"Come on, Janice. I'll help you. The faster we remove him the faster we can get back to our yoga."

Patricia came strolling out, still naked, pushing a naked Janice along with her. They both grabbed me and held me upright as we staggered towards my room. (Okay, they walked, I staggered.) Damn-it-all. Two naked girls holding me and me not in a state to really enjoy it or take advantage.

Once in my room they steered me to the bed and I just sat and then lay back. That was the last I knew for a while.

When I woke it was evening. I was in my underwear and socks, everything else neatly folded on the bedside table. That told me that I hadn't undressed myself. No way would I have wasted time folding things.

I lay there and considered my situation. I was a little hungry but not overly so. While I'd appreciate a meal I just didn't feel up to going and getting one. I remained where I was.

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door and Janice stuck her head in.

"How are you feeling?" she asked. "Would you like something to eat?"

"I feel like I was danced on by an elephant doing ballet," I grumbled. "Yes, I'd like something to eat but no way am I leaving here to go and get anything."

"You don't need to. I've got a curry simmering. I'll bring you a bowl and you can eat it in bed. If you can't sit up I'll even feed it to you. We found a prescription in your pocket and Patricia nipped down to the chemist and had it filled. You're to rub the ointment in three times a day. Oh, and your chest looked as though that elephant had a fine old time. What the hell happened?"

"A car came through the wall, crossed the room, and rammed my desk into the wall. I was between the desk and the wall."

"Ha! It seems you were lucky to walk away from that."

"I didn't. They carried me out on a stretcher and off to the hospital. If they hadn't needed the bed for a more urgent case then I'd still be in the hospital. The doctor reckoned that I was just walking wounded and I'd be fine. Bet he wouldn't say that if it was him."

"Well I'll just go and get you your dinner. Don't go away."

She left, giggling happily.

She came back a short while later carrying a tray with my meal on it. She put the tray on the bedside table, telling me to sit up. I couldn't. I tried, I really tried, but I couldn't damn-well do it. Janice smirked at my helplessness, left the room and returned with a couple of pillow. She helped prop me up a little, jamming the pillows behind me. Then she settled down to feeding the little baby and, god help me, I had no choice but to let her.

After eating I thanked Janice for the meal. I also thanked her for helping me get to bed and asked her to pass my thanks on to Patricia.

"I assume that it was also you and Patricia who helped strip me?"

"We did," agreed Janice with a smug smile. "We also lifted your singlet to check out your chest to see if you were really hurt or pretending. The colour of your chest said it was real. A colour purple that an eggplant would envy."

Janice started giggling again, a funny smirk on her face.

"What?" I demanded, suspicious.

"Patricia pointed out that there was a nasty bulge in your shorts and suggested that we should check for extra bruising. Turns out that it was just a side effect from your voyeurism. You impressed Patricia though, still on display after you passed out."

Having all those women displaying themselves to me was it any wonder that I had a boner? I'd have been more surprised if I hadn't. Still, I suppose it would be expected to collapse after I lost consciousness. I just gave Janice a look and didn't say anything, not even reminding her that I'd seen her naked.

After dinner Janice removed the extra pillow so I was lying flat again and produced the liniment the doctor had prescribed.

"I doubt that you can put this on yourself," she said. "I'll do it. Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit." The look on her face said it would probably hurt like hell but she didn't care.

It burnt and yes, it hurt, but it also left me feeling a lot better. Janice wished me a good night and departed, taking the dinner dishes with her. I went to sleep.

I woke at a reasonable hour, nature's call unable to be ignored. I very gingerly got out of bed, slightly surprised to find that I could, and made my slow way to the bathroom. Afterwards I made an even slower way back to the bedroom, my exercises for the morning complete. I fell asleep again.

An hour or so later there was a thump on the door and Patricia of all people stuck her head in. This was surprising as she wasn't a resident.

"Janice had already gone to work," she announced. "I assured her that I'd feed you and rub on the liniment as required. Um, can you come to the kitchen to eat?"

I considered this and then shook my head.

"I doubt it. It nearly killed me to go to the bathroom earlier."

"Okay. Just sit up and I'll bring your breakfast."

I managed to sit up and Patricia provided some bacon and eggs plus coffee which I devoured hungrily. Removing the dishes Patricia pushed me back to a lying position, reaching for the liniment.

"I think I can do that for myself, Patricia," I quickly told her but she just shook her head.

"Don't be silly. You can't even see the bruised areas properly. Just lie back and relax."

So I lay back and relaxed to a certain extent. Patricia had a more delicate touch than Janice but that liniment still burned. She'd just pulled my singlet back down into position and I was thinking she was done when things went a little hinky.

She calmly took hold of my shorts and pulled them down, exposing me. When a girl does something like that unexpectedly it's only natural to have a reaction or two. One, almost guaranteed, is for your old fellow to start to stand up and take notice. The second is for you to demand what the hell, which I did?

"What the hell, Patricia?" I yelped, not really being able to do anything else.

"I noticed yesterday that you were bruised here," she said, squeezing my erection. "A little liniment will help you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I demanded. "I was not, repeat not, bruised there."

"Perhaps you just didn't notice but yesterday you were all swollen and most definitely had a purple bruise here. It's still purple and swollen."

The part she maintained was purple and swollen was the head of my cock. Yeah, if I have a boner it will be swollen, and the head does have a sort of purple colour, but that doesn't mean it's bruised.

She started massaging liniment into my erection, taking loving care to rub it over the head. The heat from the liniment was doing strange things to me. My cock was burning and I think the head was about to catch fire.

Patricia finally stopped and leaned back away from me, admiring her work and smiling happily.

"You know, I may have been wrong. It's possible you weren't bruised there after all."

"Ya think?" I demanded, fuming. If I hadn't been fifty percent incapacitated I'd be doing my best to demonstrate the unbruised status of my cock by showing just how healthy and capable it was. She'd keep.

"Well, if I was wrong there's not much you can do about it, is there? I mean, in your condition I don't think you'd even be able to masturbate."

That was a given. I didn't say anything but no doubt the look on my face spoke volumes.

"I guess if I made a mistake it's up to me to correct it, no?"

"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked. Asked, nothing. I demanded an answer.

"Maybe like this," she said, swinging up onto the bed and straddling me. "Now don't you move none. Remember you're injured."

With that she hitched up her dress showing a surprising lack of panties. Also showing a very smooth mons, freshly shaved. I know it was freshly shaved because she was certainly wearing fur when I'd seen her doing yoga.

"I guess I'll have to do all the work," she lamented, "what with you being too poorly to do anything energetic."

She adjusted her position and the position of my cock, moving them so they were close to meeting each other. Then she lowered herself, one hand delicately adjusting my cock so it met up with and then slipped into her passage. She very calmly continued to sink down onto me, taking me fully into her.

She started sliding up and down my pole, moving slowly but surely, apparently not wanting to jolt my body and cause me to have any sort of relapse. I simply didn't know what I should do in this sort of situation but I very quickly came to the decision - do nothing. I'd just let her go and I'm sure everything will work out.

She teased me, dragging everything out, rising high before sinking back down, all at a pace that could just about qualify as slow-motion. She kept on and on and my cock knew all about it. I'd started off swollen and rigid. Now I suspected that I'd give a steel bar a run for its money where hardness was concerned. Can your cock explode from being too hard? I was worried that I might find out.

If it wasn't for my chest I'd have rolled over, taking her under me and ravishing her hard. I formed the intention to do precisely that sometime in the near future, preferably multiple times. As it was all I could do was grit my teeth and go along for the ride.

Eventually Patricia started moving a bit more freely, starting to bounce with more enthusiasm. She was breathing hard now, making eager little noises, thrilling my cock no end at the cost of sending ripples of pain through my chest. Then she gave on last hard bounce and climaxed, hand to mouth to stop herself screaming, her passage squeezing me tight to encourage me to climax, not that much encouragement was needed.

Hopping off me she very thoughtfully wiped me down and pulled my underpants up where they belonged.

"Well I'll be going," she said. "I have to get to work soon. If you're unable to get up for lunch just ring the bell and Michelle will bring you some."

She indicated the side table and there was a little bell sitting on it. I wonder where they'd found it. With that I got a quick kiss and she shot through. I decided that I was tired and my chest hurt, so I settled down and went to sleep.

When I woke again it was just after twelve. I was feeling better, but not well, if you know what I mean. I was also feeling hungry and strong enough to make my way to the kitchen for a sandwich. I was finding it hard to believe that mere bruising and strained muscles could have such a crippling effect. Still I shouldn't complain. According to the doctor I was very lucky. Any added pressure would have collapsed my ribs and all they contained. So without complaining I hobbled my way to the kitchen. That not complaining didn't stop me thinking nasty thoughts about idiot drivers who don't know how to use brakes.

When I reached the kitchen I found Michelle there. She gave me the filthiest look I'd ever received from a woman, not that she had much competition. Girls don't normally give me filthy looks.

"I thought you were staying in bed," she snapped.

"I'm hungry," I explained. "I'm just going to make a sandwich."

"Go back to bed," she said, still snapping. "I'll make one and bring it to you."

"I can do it," I assured her.

"I'm sure you can but then I'd be stuck with your perverted presence for longer and I don't want that."

"Perverted? Now that's not really fair. I didn't ask to have an accident and have to come home. And there's no way it was my fault that you all decided to have a nude yoga class just as I staggered through the door. How does any of that make me perverted?"

"How about the way you stared at me as soon as you walked in and kept on looking at me until Janice had you dragged out. Your eyes were glued to me the whole time. I don't think you looked at anyone else even once."

"Oh, come now, that's exceedingly unfair. I was busy memorising faces and I can tell you everyone who was there. I wasn't singling you out."

"Yes you were. You might have glanced at the others but I doubt that your eyes got as high as their faces, but me you stared at for the rest of the time, your eyes tracking me like laser sights."

"You've got me wrong," I assured her. "If I did look a little closer at you compared to the others it was your own fault. Your figure is fantastic and I'll admit I could stare at it all day if I had the chance. It wasn't deliberate, just that there was something beautiful in front of me and I couldn't help but look at it."

"So you're admitting that you were staring at me."

I made an iffy motion with my hand.

"Not staring, per se, but in my weakened state I lacked my usual self-control. You have a magnificent pair of breasts. Not too large, not too small, and with a lovely shape. And I noticed that your mons was smooth and those curves just naturally directed my eyes towards, ah, I'm babbling, aren't I? Put it down to my weakened state. I'll go back to bed and wait for my sandwich."

Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers
12