My Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scurried off to my bedroom, noting as I went that Michelle was blushing fiercely for some reason.

Michelle came up shortly after with a plate holding two sandwiches and a mug of coffee. She put them on the bedside table and bolted, still blushing. I'd forgotten how shy she was. Probably her first time in a man's room.

After lunch I managed to rub the liniment on, not being brave enough to ask Michelle. I managed without the help and that was my exercise for the day. I went back to sleep. It was really irritating that I had several days off and was spending it sleeping. I wasn't that badly hurt in my opinion. The only problem was that my body didn't agree with my opinion and was determined to rest while I healed. (I probably could have manned up and gone about my normal life but it would have undoubtedly set back my healing by a week or two. Best to just do what the doctor advised.)

Come the evening and there was Janice with more curry (which I could eat by myself) and an insistence that she rub the liniment on. She didn't trust me to do it myself.

"Especially as you didn't let Michelle do it at lunchtime," she sniped at me.

(I hadn't actually noticed Michelle offering, but it's always the man's fault.)

I had another good night's sleep and woke up feeling a lot better. I managed to make my way down to the kitchen, ready to make some breakfast. Janice and Michelle were in the kitchen. Michelle looked at me and blushed. Janice looked at me and started with the orders.

"Bed," she snapped. "We checked with the hospital and the doctor assured us that when he said three days bed rest he meant three days, so you go back to bed. I'll make you some breakfast and bring it up."

"But don't you have to work?" I suggested.

"Not today. Today I'll be doing a yoga session in the park. Why haven't you gone back to bed yet?"

I turned around and went back to bed. After that I had my breakfast and obediently had my liniment rubbed in and was left in boring peace. I didn't even feel like sleeping.

I was starting to wonder about lunch and whether I dared to get out of bed to go and get it when Janice came into the room. She was in her leotards, fresh from her yoga.

"I'll get you some lunch and do your liniment shortly," she informed me. "However, before that you need to do some physical therapy."

"Say what? The doctor didn't say anything about needing physical therapy."

"Maybe not, but Patricia did. She assured me that it would be good for you but it would be far better if done before using any liniment. She said she wasn't expecting it to burn the way it did."

Janice was smirking as she told me that little titbit. Apparently there was enough liniment left on my cock to be rubbed into Patricia when she, ah, gave me some physical therapy. Served her right.

I was smirking at this myself when the meaning of what Janice was saying hit me, wiping the smirk right off my face.

"Hey, hold on. By physical therapy do you mean that you're..."

That was as far as I got before Janice had hold of my shorts and was pulling them down. My cock had the same response as when Patricia did the same.

"I see what she means. It's obvious that this needs taking care of," said Janice, her voice a sweet dulcet tone. "I think I can handle things here. Things do work better when they're properly lubricated."

Apparently to assist in the lubrication Janice leaned over me, her mouth closing upon me. Her head started to bob up and down in a very lascivious manner. I started to sweat. This was even worse than Patricia and her ungodly use of the liniment.

Even as Janice was starting to torment me I was struck by the oddness of the situation. I mean, I'd made the obligatory passes at both Patricia and Janice and had been casually and firmly rejected both times, no offence given or taken on either side. Just the normal give and take of getting to know people. So seeing that they'd both made it plain that they weren't interested in me in that way why were they taking advantage of me while I was helpless? It didn't make sense. Not that I was complaining. I know when it's best to suffer in silence.

It seemed to me that I really was suffering after a while. Janice certainly knew what she was doing. I don't know who she'd been practising on but she'd learned her lessons well, using both tongue and teeth to tease me in the most wicked way possible without allowing me any relief.

I was ready to bite my tongue off when she finally lifted her head from the steel bar that my cock now resembled.

Janice admired her work for a moment and then winked at me.

"It's a pity that you're not able to really do anything with that right now. It looks as though it might be painful. Would you like me to attend to it?"

I just gave her a desperate smile and she grinned like a maniac.

"I thought you might say that," she said.

You can understand my feelings when she took a step closer and slapped my erection as hard as she could. The shock and the pain had the immediate effect of reducing my erection to a scared little penis, and me to a state of shock.

"I had a boyfriend who used to help shoot pornos," she burbled merrily. "He told me that they use that little trick whenever the male star gets too over-eager. Works every time, he said. Bye now."

She departed leaving me fuming and tempted to depart my bed and demonstrate how well I'd healed. As it was I simply lay in my bed and stewed, contemplating various revenges that I might enact. If nothing else I had learnt a new curse word -- Janice.

I wasn't totally surprised when it was Michelle who brought me my meal that evening. She was giving me nasty looks as she put the tray on the bedside table.

"Janice said to remind you that your three days are up today and tomorrow you have to get your own meals."

"Understood," I assured her. "I'd have been getting my own meals today but Janice and Patricia insisted that I stay in bed and recuperate. Thank you for bringing my dinner."

"Hmph. Janice would have brought it but said she was nervous that you might hit her. I asked why you would do such a thing and she said probably because you're a bad-tempered bully. If you try to hit me you'll find yourself wearing your dinner."

"I'm neither bad tempered nor a bully. I also wouldn't dream of hitting either you or Janice, or any girl for that matter. Um, to clarify that, spanking a girl as part of foreplay doesn't count as hitting, not that I intend spanking Janice. Anyway, you can tell Janice that she's quite safe if she does choose to visit me at all."

Michelle fled the room, blushing. Apparently she didn't like contemplating me spanking someone. I settled down and ate my meal.

After Michelle had collected my dishes, giving me wary looks, I got out of bed and started doing a few gentle exercises. The doctors had given me an information sheet about the type of exercises that I should do once I was up and moving around relatively freely, together with stern warning about not over-doing the exercises. Apparently If I over-did it I'd be back to bed-rest, and I certainly didn't want that.

My exercise period finished and I retired, falling asleep quite easily. They may have only been gentle exercises but they'd managed to tire me out.

When I woke in the morning I became aware of several things. For a start I had a morning wood. Normally something I'd note and ignore, except in special circumstances. I also had a hot little hand stroking said morning wood, and it wasn't my hand. I also had some soft breasts pressing against me, part of a long naked body that was pressing against me. I ran a hand up and down that body, confirming that it was female.

The conundrum now was that I didn't know which female. Not Patricia, I decided straight away. There was a bunch of tantalising curls down below and Patricia had been smooth. No way she'd grown that amount of fur in a couple of days. I reached out one hand and flicked on the reading light.

I was still somewhat stiff and moving carefully or I'd have bounced straight out of bed. The other reason for not doing that was Janice was holding my erection quite firmly and I didn't want her to try snapping it off.

"What the hell?" I demanded.

She giggled. "I thought you might be up to a little gentle exercise this morning. It was obvious that you weren't really ready yesterday. Are you capable of rolling over on top?"

I promptly demonstrated my ability to do this, rolling over and crushing her beneath me, pushing my shorts down even as I did so. Janice was helping me in doing that.

"What the hell do you mean I wasn't ready yesterday?" I demanded. "What were you playing with that makes you think I wasn't ready?"

"Oh, you were stiff enough," she admitted. (Damn right I was.) "But you were also sweating like a pig. It was plain to see that even the gentle exercise I'd been giving you was a little too much for you to handle, so I had to back off."

Some remnant of common civility stopped me from screaming at her and telling her she was an idiot. Any man would have been sweating after her massage therapy on their cock. How could she not know that?

I didn't say anything. I simply edged her legs further apart, lined up, and started pushing into her. What I wanted to do was nail her so hard and fast that she'd scream from the shock of it. What I managed to do was slowly engage with her and then start penetration in an even slower manner. Apparently my body was determined that gentle exercise was the order of the day.

"Sometime in the not too distant future," I said softly, "I will catch you alone and demonstrate just how vigorously I can exercise with a willing partner, or even an unwilling one. For now, you get what you get."

"Keep dreaming," she said with a giggle, at the same time pushing up against me, helping me to go deep into her.

With Janice's willing cooperation we moved together, taking it nice and slow. That was both fulfilling and frustrating, as while it felt fantastic I had this urge to really cut loose, an urge I wasn't able to satisfy in my current state of health. 'Sorry, Doc, I was banging my nurse too heartily and finished tearing those ligaments.' That would go down a real treat at the hospital.

What was satisfying was the fact that I was able to keep going a lot longer, moving so slowly. Even more satisfying was the knowledge that Janice was starting to feel rather frustrated as I couldn't (actually wouldn't) go faster when she demanded it. I just kept up with the same satisfying pace, knowing that things were slowly building to a climax for both of us.

Eventually Janice wrapped her legs around my waist in attempt to take things faster. I yelled and thrust heavily against her which was apparently all that she'd been waiting for because she promptly climaxed, doing enough during her climax to send me over the edge.

She also tossed her legs up in the year as she climaxed, to my great relief. The reason I yelled wasn't from excitement but pain, as she damn near broke my sensitive ribs. I collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard.

"Um, was I right about you not being ready for exercise?" she asked, trying not to laugh at me.

"The exercise I was ready for, ready, willing and able. The breaking of my ribs as a finale I wasn't quite as prepared for."

"What? I didn't, did I?"

I was gently testing, bending this way and that and considering the way I felt.

"No," I decided. "It just felt like it. I'll have to make sure I only do gentle exercises for a while."

"I'll help. I'll make sure that Patricia stays away and I won't bother you either. I guess you'll have to wait until you can catch me alone and unawares sometime. Oh, by the way, you seem to have left Michelle with the impression that you're going to grab her and spank her as some sort of foreplay. What's that about?"

"Eh? She was worried that I might be going to hit either you or her. That was your fault by the way. Something you said, I understand. I told her the only hitting I ever did was an occasional spanking as foreplay, but I assured her that I had no intention of spanking you. Didn't she tell you?"

"Um, yes, she did mention that," Janice said while giggling, "but apparently you didn't rule out spanking her, so she's a little concerned."

She rolled out of the bed, pulled her nightgown on and left, still giggling.

I wondered if she'd reassure Michelle that she was safe but decided that she probably wouldn't. She'd just stand back to see what happened. I gave a mental shrug. You win some and you lose some. For the time being it seemed that Michelle was in the lose basket. It didn't mean she had to stay there.

12