My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I'm trying to say is, all the teasing, the jokey flirting, even sleeping with all those boys, and not caring if you knew, all that was just me trying to say...I love you John." Blair said and then leaned into to kiss John.

John didn't have the reflexes to avoid it. His mind went back to that Christmas years ago, but this felt different. More gentle of her. He recalled Felora mentioning magic pheromones before, he didn't know much about magic, but understood pheromones. And he noticed it, that odd aroma that followed Blair around, that always seemed to pop up when she was in a frisky mood. He always assumed it was her perfume, and left it there, but now he felt it. Almost as if awareness gave him insight, he felt the aroma enter his noise, and make its way to his brain, where lustful thoughts danced in his mind, this was what he had lived with for five years. He believed it was his own lustful mind, but it was all Blair trying to seduce him. It came as no surprise to him at this point. They clearly had mind powers. He should have felt validated, assured that those impure thoughts weren't his own (not entirely at least). But he couldn't think like that now.

All he could think about was how different it felt this time. It wasn't an aggressive haze he had to will himself to resist, it was more like Blair was just sharing her own fantasies with him, nor telling his how he should feel, but sharing how she, herself felt.

When she broke the kiss, they locked eyes again. It was usually at this point John would try some trick to clear his head. Thinking about the Bible, his parents. He had even tried the baseball trick, but that never worked. But this time was different. His parents weren't as devout as he believed them to be, and he knew how happy the love of a Succubus made them. He still had much to figure out, but Blair's pheromones cleared him mind enough to be sure of one thing.

He had no reason to resist anymore.

Blair moved her lips to his ear and whispered. "Fucking a Succubus is one thing but making love to a Succubus can be a transcendent experience for a Human." Blair moved her face back to stare into John's eye's again. "I've never had a Human I felt for enough to make love with, just fucking for physical pleasure, but." Blair paused and placed her hand on the side of John's face. "Maybe we can be a 'first' for each other, in our own ways." Blaire leaned in and kissed John again. Then walked back towards her mother's bed, leading him with one hand.

Felora stood up from the bed and walked over to the chair.

When they were standing at the foot of the bed, Blair cupped John's face, and resumed kissing him. When she leaned into kiss him harder, John responded by wrapping his arms around her waist. All his confusion, all his doubts continued to melt away, it was just him and Blair.

Blair began to unbutton his blue shirt, top to bottom. As his toned chest was revealed, John felt a little self-conscious of his mother's cross that still hung over his chest, but Blair didn't seem to pay it any mind.

Once John's shirt was off, Blair reached for a clasps on the front of her bra. John wondered why she didn't just will it out of existence like she willed it into existence before, but that was only for the briefest of moments before Blair allowed her bra to drop to the floor and reveal her pert breasts to him. After years of brief glances, he finally saw them fully. Perfectly rounded c-cups that complimented her frame, dark pink nipples that contrasted her light skin nicely. Now that John was letting his feelings for her express themselves, and these being the first breasts he saw in real life, he found himself staring. For how long he wasn't sure. Long enough for Blair to take one of his hands and place it on her boob herself. She appealed a little pressure as a sign that he could give a squeeze himself.

Looking was one thing, but touching was another. Blair's tit was soft and smooth, it felt like the world's most comfortable pillow. Like nothing he ever touched before.

"Remember, we are built to pleasure Humans. The softest tits, and the tightest pussies, and a few other tricks you'll have fun learning about." Blairs said, seductively brandishing her tail.

After John had time to enjoy the feel of Blairs chest, she moved down, into a kneeling position, where she began, undoing his belt and fly.

John's heart quickened, knowing what was coming.

Blair put her thumbs into his waist band and pulled his kakis and boxer down in one move.

John's balls hung low between his legs, and half erect cock hanging between them and his blond pubic hair.

Blair leaned her face into his crouch. After all this time, she was practically there, her desire to make John's first time special the only thing keeping her from throwing him on the bed and mounting him like she usually did with virgins.

Blair ran her snake like tongue up the length of his penis, causing it to twitch, and John to gasp. Blair then opened her mouth and took the whole member it, letting it slide as far back as it needed, Succubus naturally not having to gag reflex.

As she sealed her lips around his base, her hands went to work, one gently fondling his balls, and other running up and down an argoniums zone she sensed on his inner thigh. She moved her mouth up and down his length, his breathing becoming shallow, and he cock growing to its full length and width. As Blair rand her long tongue around his cock, with speed, precision, and flexibility a Human girl would be physically incapable of, she felt pride in her ability to hold off boys from cumming too fast. It was a skill a Succubus would need to learn to get satisfaction while dealing with your average teen boy.

John was lost in the pleasure he was feeling, he could have sworn his dick had grown a little longer and harder then it usually did, or it could have just been how

Blair's lips and throat were tighter than his own grip.

Blair's fellatio continued for a few minutes, Felora just sitting on the chair, off to the side, watching her children consummate their knew relationship dynamic.

Blair finished the blow job by pulling her face away from John's cock, while still maintaining her suction so her mouth made an audible popping sound.

John just looked at her with a dazed expression as she stood up, licking her lips.

Blair then reached for her own thong, and pulled it down, giving John his first look at a vagina in real life.

His mind was a mess of lust, love and nerves as Blair laid backwards on her mom's queen sized bed, in nothing but elbow length gloves, and knee high boots. She spread her arms and legs out, in a clear invitation to her adoptive brother.

An invitation John had no mind to reject. After feeling his hand on her breast, and her mouth on his dick, his body only wanted one thing, and his head and heart were not gonna argue.

Moving quickly, John almost tore his open shirt off his arms and through it to the floor. He caught himself almost forgetting his pants were still around his ankles and removed his shoes to take them off. He felt weird wearing socks without shoes, so off they came as well.

He reached to remove his cross, but Blair noticed and told him to stop. "No, leave it on, Mom said she thought it was hot how your mom used to wear it during sex. Says it added to the naughtiness, so why don't you and I keep that habit up in your mother's memory?"

John did not protest. This really was what his parents would have wanted, for these two families to join in carnal pleasure.

Nothing stopping him, John stepped up to the bed, and crawled on to it, and toward Blair, his sister, his friend, his temptation, and soon, his lover.

He crawled on top of her. Their naked bodies finally meeting. The cross pressed in between her breasts, and his chest. His arms intertwined with hers as they shared another deep kiss, while John's cock was pressed along her pubic area and waistline, as hard as steel at this point.

After then broke the kiss, Blair said in a sultry voice. "You ready to lose your virginity to your sister's slutty pussy?"

John moved his pelvis, letting his cock stand out straight, so he could line it up with Blair's outer lips, the wetness of her vagina leaking out at he touched his tip to it. "For longer than I would like to admit." John said with a laugh.

Blair returned to laughed and said "Ooohhhh Brother" in her sultry voice, the taboo of the situation making her even more hot.

John pressed forward, the Succubus pussy opening as if to great him, then seeming to pull him in, the wetness removing any resistance, and the walls seeming of convulse just to bring him further and further in. Had John been with a Human girl for comparison, he might have noticed this movements as out of the ordinary, but as it was, his only focus was taking it slow, as he was unaware that Blair could keep him from cumming to soon, he didn't want to rush it. Blair had waited for this for a long time, and he wanted to deliver. But as John sank deeper, his mind felt even more fogged by lust, it truly felt like he was transported to another dimension, or at least his dick was.

When John finally bottomed out in Blair's pussy, he found himself letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding it.

Blair reached up to kiss his forehead. "You can consider this your true welcome into the family, dear brother." Blair said then wrapped her tail around his waist. "Now it's time to stop acting like the virgin you were a minute ago and fuck your sister like the creatures of lust we both are!" she demanded.

At her words John felt a argue to trust in and out of her with a confidence he was unfamiliar with. He started slow, but as he heard the sounds of ecstasy coming from Blair, sounds he used to only hear in dreams, or through his wall, he moved faster and faster. Once he was at a fast and steady pace, Blair tightened her tail around his waist, and wrapped her lags about his ass, trusting up herself in time with his fucking.

Their bodies seemed to synchronize with ease, Blair using her power, and experience to become John's ideal partner, while her love for him allowed her to bring out off his pent up lust, and channel it into a natural intuition.

Despite John being a virgin until now, he was fucking like an experienced stud.

The pair of them went on for a while. While John's cock was lodged in the expertly, and supernaturally pulsing folds of Blair pussy, he explored the rest of her body. Loving the feeling of her cool skin on his own, the look, feel and smell of her flowing red hair, the glow of her demonic eyes, softness of her breast, and the sweetness of her lips. She truly was built for pleasure.

Even though it contradicted the origin Felora told him, the idea of her being a fallen angel felt apt, because her truly had the face of angel, and a body built for sin.

"Oh, oh, oh." Blair went on, in time with John's pounding. "Oh, you are so gonna regret not doing this sooner once the post nut clarity hits you!' She said with a laugh.

"Ah, maybe, but I can't really..." John had to pause to take a breath. "...Can't really think about that right now. All I can think about is...is..." John lost his train of thought. It was common when bedding a succubus.

"About your sister's tight demon pussy!?" Blair happily finished for him.

"Well, I might not have put it like that but...but..." John lost his words again.

As they went on, Blair felt it. Her magic building in a way she never experienced herself before, but herd from her mom and other Succubae. The part that really set fucking and love making apart for her kind. Where her magic would usually just draw energy from a Human into her, her magic was mixing with John's soul in a kind of cycle. Crossing thought their naked flesh touching, like static electricity, their breath mixing between their mouths, and most importantly, a bit of John's spiritual essence leaking out of his cock, dripping out with his pre cum. All this was just a prelude to what was coming when they both came. It was an easy tick, just release the magic keeping him from cumming the exact moment she came. She did it to Bryce the night before. But this was different.

With their energies mixing, a special bond will be created, a supernatural bond Blair was going to nurture until they were even closer then brother and sister. And with this being John's first sexual experience, it will be carved into his memory. No Human pussy will never match a Succubus cunt for him, and no Succubus will be the same as Blair for him, He will be able to fuck whoever he wants going forward, but he will always want Blair again.

That was the main reason she wanted to be his first. Though Felora never said it out loud, she had her doubts her daughter would be able to pull off such a bonding at her young age, but she was all the prouder of her to doing it.

And it was finally happening.

She tightened her arms, legs, and tail around his body, her long nails digging into his back. The pain only adding to his own pleasure "Oh, oh, oh John, I'm cumming, pl...please cum with me!" Blair called.

At her words, John felt his whole body tense up, and felt like the force he had in him was instantly concentrated in his balls, and just as quickly, shot out of his dick, and into Blair's body. "Ooooohhhh." Both of them called out as one. John letting out the biggest load of cum he ever shot, and with it, a good sample of his spiritual essence. Meanwhile, a bit of Blair's essence moved to John, crossing between their hearts.

John felt like all the air felt his body with his cum, and as he caught his breath, he locked down to see Blair's face contorted in the aftershocks of her own climax.

Once she calmed down, they locked eyes again, and quickly gave each other deep passionate kisses again.

Though the fucking was over, they still rubbed their bodies together, and hands running over each other.

John began to feel tired, and rolled over into the middle of the bed, finally parting with his sister.

Blair laid on her back, and stared up at the celling. Her long term goal finally completed, and a bond with the man she loved formed. It was a new experience of pleasure for the young Succubus, and she only had the mind to enjoy it. Besides, it was her mother's turn.

John was considering what just happened himself. He just had the best orgasm of his life and went from saved Christian to the lover of a demon in under an hour. The spots on his back where Blair starched him tingled, his whole body did or that matter. And his mind was still a cyclone of lust, he was wondering how soon Blair would be willing to go again.

Felora watched the whole thing, sipping on a glass of wine the whole time. She kept quiet to let her children have their moment, but now she placed the empty glass down, and walked back over to the bed

John felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked besides his]m and saw Felora had climbed back on to the bed. He suddenly felt self-conscious of his nudity and tried to cover his cock and balls with some sheets.

Felora stopped, and with a kind smile said, "I just saw you fuck my little girl's brains out, you really think you need to be ashamed of your natural form around me?"

John found himself staring into her glowing eye, they were the same color as Blair, but where Blair's seemed fiery, Felora's felt like a warm glow.

"I can't begin to tell you how glad I am to have you in our fold John. No more secrets in this house, just love."

"Th...Thanks." John wasn't sure what to say. This was all still so new to him. The euphoria was the only thing keeping him from potentially over thinking this. He probably should have felt weird about sitting naked in bed with his mother, who was in a sexy outfit.

Before he could think about it, Felora took hold of his chin with two of her fingers and leaned his face up to meet eyes with her.

Felora leaned forward, and kissed John. It was not as lusty and Blair, but softer, yet still loving.

After she parted their lips she said. "Blair was dead set on being your first, and I honored her wish, but lest you forget, I am just as much a succubus as her, and I had to deal with a young, viral, Human, carrying around pent up sexual tension around my house for years, and couldn't let on of my own desires." Felora's voice got deeper and breathier as she spoke, and she began to run her hand down John's toned chest. She kissed him again, this time with a little more passion, her hand made its way down to his soft, but still wet penis.

She took hold of the deflated member, and started stroking, her daughter's juices making good lube. "Uhhhh" John let out as his still tender cock felt her touch, blood beginning to return to it, almost in spite of the rest of his body.

Felora moved her mouth to his ear and said. "You should lick Blair's pussy first chance you get, she's sweeter then candy, I can verify with firsthand experience." She finished and licked behind his ear with her long tongue, hitting an argoniums zone. John took a sharp breath as the feeling hit him, then his mind was filled by a taboo image. Blair and Felora, in their demonic forms, in a sixty nine position, mother and daughter licking each other, their inhuman tongues probing each other's vaginal folds.

Between that image, and Felora's stroking, John's cock return to full length.

Seeing he was ready, Felora mounded John, spreading her legs on either side of his legs.

She snapped her finger, and her sexy outfit disintegrated into nothing. Her ample boobs bounced as they were freed from the confines of her black bra.

John wondered for a second if Blair could have done the same thing and was just trying to make a show her getting naked for him. But that train of thought terminated when his still lust rattled mind took in his demonic adoptive mother.

Felora Darwill's body was more filled out then her daughter's. Double D breast with dark pink nipples, thick hips, with a big ass to match. Every ounce of fat in her body perfectly proportioned to extenuate her curves. As John's eye tracked down, he saw her pussy. Smooth puffy lips framed by her meaty thighs. Her body seemed to emanate a soft maternal warmth. John felt so at ease under her touch.

"John, I always saw you as my child, and I am so glad I finally get to show you how I express that love." Felora lovingly said, then lifted herself up, lining her puffy lips with his hard dick.

John was totally resigned to it at this point, this was his new familial love. As Felora's soft pussy engulfed him, he felt so at ease, his mother just wanted to take care of her son.

Felora began moving slow, wishing to enjoy her first time fucking her son. She picked up speed, hers and John's breathing growing deeper.

Before long John became for proactive in their love making, and took hold of her hips, and pulled her body into his. He thrust up to meet her movements and buried his face in her soft breasts.

They locked eyes, and John felt mesmerized, so at peace, so safe. He just let her take her pleasure from him, trusting he would get as much back in return.

Felora felt her orgasm approaching. The sight of her daughter seducing her son was so erotic to her, and finally getting to fuck John was the perfect end to the night. She didn't even need to use magic to keep John from cumming to soon, thanks to the huge load Blair already brought out of him. So, her climax washed over her. Her inhuman pussy twisting and pulling at John's member. "Oh John, you're so good, you would make Michaël and Joan so proud!" Felora called out.

The names of his parents being invoked should have shocked John. Or it would have any time before this night. This would be the legacy of his parents he would keep alive, an unbound love for these creatures of lust.