My Adoptive Family are Succubae Ch. 02

Story Info
John learns the truth.
14.9k words
4.62
16.4k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long wait, kept getting distracted and the time slipped past me. It's also a bit of a long read. I had a urge to explore the more supernatural aspects of this concept. Enjoy. All characters are 18 y/o or older.

Ch. 2

John was in a strange room. It was poorly lite, the only sources of light being a series of candles, all giving off strange, and intoxicating scents. It appeared to be a circler room. With curtains draped other the walls and covering any exit from site.

The only sound in this odd chamber was the combined sounds of ecstasy from Blair Darwill, and John Arkins.

In the middle of the room there was what was either a cushioned platform, or a mattress covered in fine sheets that felt silky to their naked bodies.

Blair was on her front, John holding her arms behind her back, one leg hanging over the side of the bed, the other stretched out on it. John was standing behind her. One lag planted on the floor, the other one resting on the edge of the mattress. Him, thrusting in dick in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, oh yes big brother (the big being a reference to his cock), harder...harder, make me your whore! Make that pussy yours!"

John continued to pound into his adoptive sister, harder and harder. Using a position that he had seen in porn videos, that he also thought would give him the most leverage for rough sex. Blair seemed to like it. And it seemed to be working.

"Is this what you wanted, is this the kind of brother you wanted me to be, ever since your mom took me in!?" John asked. He was letting a large amount of pent up feelings out, and into his sister's pussy.

"Yes, yes, this is exactly what I wanted for us!"

John had given into his urges, and he didn't care, not in that moment anyway. All there was, was him and Blaire, nothing else mattered, it felt so freeing.

He felt a pressure building in his balls, he knew what it from his masturbation sessions. He was about to spray his seed deep into the girl that he was raised to see as his sister since age thirteen.

His mind swirled in a haze of the feeling of his sister's womanhood, the smell of their sex, and the smell of the candles.

"John...John, you up yet?" John heard from Blair, her voice not the pleasured cried she just let out a moment ago, but her normal, everyday, tone of voice.

In that moment, John felt his mind clear faster than a light layer of dirt being hit by a garden hose.

...

"John...John, you up yet?" Blair called from outside of her brother's bedroom door.

Not getting a response, she simply opened the door, and walked in.

John was stirred by his sister's words and sat up in his bed to hide the intense morning wood he just noticed he had. Your family seeing your early morning erection was awkward enough, but something about it being seen by the real life version of the mental image that cause said morning glory seemed even worse to John.

John bunched up the bed sheets around his offending border as Blair made her way into his room, and to his bed side.

"Don't you knock?" John asked in a combination of grogginess and irritation. Blair had a spotty record of respecting his privacy.

"You weren't answering, so I figured you needed me to help get you up." John tried not to let her seem him flinch at the term 'get you up,' the memory of that wet dream still fresh in his mind. "Anyway, I'm actually here to make sure you're down for breakfast, I'm making us French Toast, and bacon."

That did raise John's mood a bit, one good trait of Blair, John could not deny, was that she was a good cook.

"Oh, OK then, ah just let me hop in the shower first, and then I'll be right down."

"Great, I'll go get it started.

"Oh, and I'm also here to give you this back." Blair said as she reached into her pocket, and pulled out a phone charging cable, and placed it on John's nightstand. "Thanks for letting me borrow it again." With that she turned to leave. As she was going, John couldn't help but notice how tightly the black jean shorts she was wearing hugged her already curvy rump.

John cleared his head as he got up from bed to head to the bathroom down the hall.

As Blair made her way down the opposite direction in the hallway, she smiled to herself. John may have hidden his hard rod from her, but a Succubus can always sense arousal, and the mental aspect of her powers gave her a few glimpses into her dear, adoptive brother's dreams before she woke him up. 'He really has a wild side he doesn't want to admit to yet.' She thought to herself as she walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

...

John got the water to the temperature he liked and stepped into the shower.

He was hoping the water would help clear his head, but he kept going back to that dream. And the site of Blair's ass in those jean shorts, and Blair herself.

'Why am I like this?' He thought to himself. A man with a weaker sense of self responsibility would blame a girl like Blair for her shameless temptations, but John came to terms with the fact that it was just her nature a while ago. He alone was responsible for how he handled temptations. So, he couldn't hold it against Blair. As much as he might have loved to write her off as some 'evil Jessabelle,' he couldn't do that to his sister. And they were family, The Darwills took him in, feed him, and respected his beliefs (even if Blair was constantly testing them). He just hoped one day Blair could respect his choices more fully, maybe once he's moved on to college? Who knows, maybe him resisting Blair's charms will lead her to the light some day?

But for the time being he still had a strong sense of arousal to deal with. That wet dream was so vivid, and the memory of it wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. He didn't want to be a horny, awkward mess at the breakfast table, not in front of their mom.

So, as much as it embarrassed him to do, he would need to 'reveal the tension' himself again, and after only one night's sleep from the last time. He tried not to think about how closer together these 'sessions' where getting.

Letting his mind return to his dream he lowered his hand to grip his currently soft penis. As he started stroking, He envisioned him and Blair in the mists of foreplay, John did have a romantic side, and though it was not church approved, he had pursued the internet for sex tips that he hoped to use on his wedding night someday, but he found himself imaging using these tricks on Blair instead. Kissing her, rubbing parts of her body, like her hips, ass checks, and breasts. A much gentler scene then what his dream was.

This got his cock hard, and his mind went right to the act of intercourse, he was already hot and bothered from the dream, so he just needed at little bit to get him back on track, and over the edge.

As his hand pumped faster and faster, he imagined Blair and himself locked in a missionary position and fucking at a steady pace. He wasn't sure why, but he felt he instinctively knew what Blair's face would look like while fucking her.

He really didn't need much, only a couple of minutes of envisioning himself lovingly pounding into his adoptive sister, and he felt his balls tighten up, and his cum being released on to the shower floor.

He caught his breath as the white fluid was washed down the drain, then felt the shame return. Showers were supposed to make you clean, not let you get dirtier.

He finished his shower, dried off and walked back to his room where he had his clothes for the day laid out. A blue button up shirt, and a pair of khakis. He also put on a cross that he wore under his shirt. It was a kind of good luck charm, on top of a sign of his faith.

He noticed his smart phone on his desk next to the universal charger. All that happened the night before, he completely forgot about charging his phone. Blair did make him lose his train of thought very easily. He plugged the phone into the charger that Blair returned to him and took the universal charger.

John headed downstairs.

...

Once downstairs, John entered the kitchen, and returned the charger to the junk drawer.

He noticed the smell of cooking oil and frying bacon and turned to get a look at breakfast, but found his attention stolen by Blair.

She had removed the white t-shirt she worse to wake him up and was instead just wearing a light pink apron over her black bra. And if the clear view of her bare back and side boob wasn't enough, the way she was bent over the stove top caused her tight shorts to run low, while her black thong, and upper ass creak where exposed.

"Oh, there you are John, breakfast is almost ready, but go sit with Mom, at the table and I'll bring everything out in a minute."

"Ah...Ok, thanks" John responded, then turned to walk to the kitchen table, where his adoptive mother, Felora sat.

In the center of the table there was Orange Juice and Milk, along with three glasses.

Felora was wearing a bath robe, as she scrolled though the news on her phone.

"Morning Mom." John greeted.

"Morning John, slept well?"

"Yeah, I was up a little late finishing my homework, but then I went right to bed after words."

"Good. So do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"No, not really."

John thought he saw Felora give at odd stair for a split second, but he didn't pay it much mind. He was too busy concentrating at not letting it slip that he had masturbated to thoughts of her daughter twice, and just under eight hours apart, with a wet dream in between. And with the way Blair was dressed, he was grateful for the extra stress relief.

"Well, I still haven't totally figured out what I'm gonna do this weekend either." Blair said as she walked up to the table. A plate of French Toast in one hand, and a plate of bacon in the other. "Though I do have a few ideas." She added as she set the plates down on the table and winked at John.

The only way he could interpret that was that she had a few boys she was thinking about calling on. He again tried to not to think about the site of Blair in the throes of intimacy as he scoped a piece of French toast, and a few strips of bacon on to his plate.

"Anyone want powdered sugar?" Blair offered.

"That would be fine sweaty." Felora said.

"Yes please." John answered.

Blair handed her mother the sugar shaking, who then past it to john after she was done.

John poured himself a glass of Orange Juice and started eating.

The meal went on as normal, if you didn't count John actively trying not to look at Blair's breasts, since she removed her apron, and her bra seemed to be a little strained.

And if John wasn't trying so hard not to look at Blair, he might have noticed how she was looking at him.

Blaire was staring John up and down. She had been attracted to him for a long time now, but after her conversation with her mother the night before, she felt like the object of her desires was closer than ever.

Felora could sense Blair's lust, and knew she had to get the ball rolling.

Everyone was almost done with breakfast when Felora spoke up.

"So, John, Blair tells me you've been looking into colleges."

John was a little surprised by this, but he knew he would have to have this conversation sooner or later. "Well, yes, I have. Just trying to narrow the list down right now really."

"So, what are some of your ideas for the short list so far, then?"

"Some of the bigger named places, Grand Canyon University, Liberty University, places like that."

Though John didn't notice it, Blair mouthed the words 'o my god' to her mother.

Felora didn't visibly acknowledge it, but she understood her daughter's sentiment.

"Those do seem like...interesting choices for you, John, but you seemed very interested in the online learning programs Blair recommended, what changed?"

"Oh, nothing changed, I just kept an open mind. And kept looking.

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I really do appreciate everything you've done for me, but I'm eighteen, and will be graduating this year, that's when most kids start heading out on their own, right?"

"That's completely understandable, John, but with the expenses of campus life, and moving, more and more young people are opting for the home learning options."

"I understand that, but I'm willing to take on those burdens when the time comes.

"If you're worried you'll never see me again, I promise to visit on the holidays."

"I'm not so much worried about that as I am worried you making these decisions too quickly, or for the wrong reasons."

"I'm not Mom, I've been putting plenty of thought into all of this, and it's not like I've committed to anything yet, and It's not even time to apply anywhere yet."

"Well, that's good to hear honey, just promise you'll consider everything important before doing anything." Felora, folding her arms under her chest.

"Of course, I will Mom." John finished as he returned to his breakfast.

He was just finishing up his French Toast when he noticed an odd sent.

He first thought was that Blair was trying a new perfume, but it didn't smell like the kind she would wear, and it didn't smell like perfume really, it smelled too natural. It kinda reminded him of a trip he took to the zoo one spring. Before he could think any more about it, he found his attention pulled towards Felora. But not to her face. No, his eye focused her an ample bit of cleavage that was peeking out from the top of her robe. John didn't know how he missed it before. Did her robe fall open while she was eating, didn't she notice it, should he say something, wouldn't that be weird, wouldn't it be worse if he didn't say anything, and she noticed herself?

But most importantly, why was he feeling turned on by it!? John felt the same hot and bothered feeling he usually only felt when Blair gets in the mood. John suddenly felt the uncomfortable feelings welling up again.

Fortuity for him, everyone finished their meal, giving him the pretext, he needed to excuse himself.

"I'll take care of the dishes." John said.

"You sure?" Blair asked.

"Yeah, you made this nice meal, lest I can do is take care of clean up." John finished as he gathered up the plates and made his way to the dish washer.

After the dirty plates and cutlery was in the washer, and the beverages back in the fridge, John excused himself back to him room. "If anyone needs me, I'll be up in my room." And he headed back upstairs.

Once Blair was sure he was out of ear shot she smiled at her mother. "Holy crap I can't believe you actually did that?" she said with a laugh.

"I've been waiting to do that since his eighteenth birthday." Felora proudly said.

"That much I get, but damn you let off one strong sent. Smelled like some kind of primeval meting hormones." Blair said, in awe of her mother's skills.

"It is the bases of every Succubus's power, remember, you'll learn it too someday. Ideally with John as a willing partner to experiment with." Felora said, winking at Blair.

Blair showed a giddy smile. "I cannot thank you enough for this mom, and I know John will appreciate it too, after everything it done."

"I'm just doing whatever I can to make my children happy, any other Mother would do the same."

"I don't think any other mother would help her daughter bed her son." Blair cheekily said.

"And most daughters wouldn't eat out their mothers, but we are a special family in that regard, aren't we?" Felora said, bending over and kissing Blair on the forehead.

"And we're about to show John just how special we are." Blair said with a devilish grin.

"Do you have the mental images you want ready?" Felora asked.

"Oh yes, can't believe I finally get to use that trick on a boy. You have everything else ready?" Blair asked.

"I'll have it ready for tonight." Felora answered

Mother and daughter showed matching smiles.

...

The day breezed by for John. After calming himself down in his room, he finished the final check on this homework (he could be a completionist sometimes) and set out to do some of the usual chores he did every weekend. Especially the laundry, where he made sure he did his load separately, so neither Blair nor Felora would see evidence of what he did last night.

He got in a little TV watching to kill time, but quickly became bored.

Nighttime was rolling around when he found himself on his laptop in his room. Going through his photo album. A collection of pictures from his life.

Something about that conversation he had with Felora over breakfast made him feel sentimental. He never doubted she cared about him. For all the differences between his old family and his new one, he knew his parents chose right in picking a responsible guardian. And if she really saw him as a son, he couldn't blame her for not wanting him to leave the first chance he got.

He really did see her as his new mother and saw Blair as a sister.

Going through his photo album was not uncommon. After he first moved in with the Darwills, going through his family photos was his preferred method of coping. And it was a habit enjoyed to this day.

Pictures of his parents, Michael, and Joan Arkins. The picture of a happy Suburban couple. And he looked like a combination of the two of them. Michael was six feet tall, with blond hair, and green eyes, Joan was 5'2" and brown hair and blue eyes. The photos were of them at their house. On various vacations. With their church congregation, and at Church events.

Including the donation drive where they met Felora. And after that a few pictures of the trio of adult friends spending time together. John remembered how his mom and dad would go off to have fun with Felora for hours. Sometimes, not making home until after he fell asleep.

He vaguely remembered a few times where they seemed to act awkward when the subject of Florida was brought up by either of them. And though he remembered hearing them fight over something relating to her one time. Felora had since told John they were going through a rough patch in their relationship at

the time, and she helped them through it. Though she said he wouldn't be able to understand details of it until he was older. John respected this.

Photos of his dad at his old job. Managing a local grocery store. He had a knack for organizing on a scale like that, and his employee's loved him. And the customers loved his straightforward approach to the lay out of the isles.

The store shut down a couple of years after he died. John heard a couple of the old employees were turning it into a co-op.

Then the pictures of the funeral. All of his parents friends showed up. Pictures of a 13 year old John looking sad. Felora there with him. Having just taken him into her custody. They had died when a bridge collapsed. They were on their way to a shopping trip in a nearby city, and their car feel into a river.

After the funeral, it was his new life with the Darwills. The first round of holidays with them. Vacations with them.

That embarrassing moment when Blair ambushed him under the mistletoe and stole his first kiss. Immortalized in a perfectly timed photo. But he still held on to this photo, unable to bring himself to delete it, either out of appreciation for the memory, or the complicated feelings he shared with his sister. Along with a weird photo of him and Blair together. His arm around her shoulder. And her griping his t-shirt in her fist. Out of context, they looked like a couple.

Maybe he couldn't love Blair the way she wanted to be loved, but he did love her

Going thought all these pics, he could understand why Felora wouldn't want to say goodbye. But he wanted to go out on his own. He was thinking about taking business classes, doing what his father did. But he was taking Felora's words into consideration.

Did he really have to leave? Student debt was a growing issue nowadays. All of his classmates were trying to find cost savings way to approach education. He thought he should appreciate that he had a family willing to let him stay as long as he liked.