My Adventure in Georgia

Story Info
My first experience with black guys.
5.2k words
4.29
25.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Bryan I was already in a relationship with a Chinese boy. I kept the relationship quiet because my boyfriend was very shy about people seeing us together and didn't want his parents to find out. He was a city boy that kept trying to get me to sleep with him but didn't make it easy for us to try.

After I met Bryan and we went out on a date, I was very curious what sex was like. I had already been masturbating for a while and the thoughts kept getting worse. I was able to avoid actual sex though because my boyfriend wasn't very good and didn't make me happy a lot of the time. After a summer of texting with Bryan and thinking about it everyday, I decided that I was going to try it if the moment was right.

When my boyfriend asked again, I made him get a hotel and tried to make it a romantic event. My boyfriend was horrible but at least he tried to be romantic. When we got into the room after spending some time in town, we sat on the bed and he kissed me nervously and he realized that I was just as nervous.

My boyfriend pushed me onto the bed pulled his jeans off exposing his erect cock which was barely half of Bryan's but this was the first one I saw. I was fascinated by how it looked and how hard it was. He didn't like that I was studying it and pushed me back grabbing under my skirt to pull my underwear off.

He pushed my shirt up and stared at my chest before kissing me and then he pushed his cock against me trying to get inside me. It hurt as he struggled but he figured it out. It hurt at first but it started to feel good. I was always afraid to put anything inside and I wanted to save it for something special. That seems silly now. My boyfriend didn't last very long and his orgasm was very small. His cum was thin and only a little. He was exhausted and fell asleep. I cleaned up and went to sleep too.

After that I masturbated a lot thinking about what it was like with a white guy like Bryan who was always very sweet and flirted with every Chinese girl. I thought that he was probably having sex with them because of how he talked about how it was normal for him. I also knew he was trying to get me. I wasn't going to cheat on my boyfriend though. At least not until he became mean and jealous that I was going to the US. I didn't want to be angry when I left so I avoided talking to him before I left.

When I got to Georgia I was amazed at how different it was. I was constantly texting Bryan and sending him pictures of what I was doing while I was there and he made me feel very comfortable even though I felt alone at times. It took me a week or so to make local friends. One of my supervisors was a middle-aged white guy who was always very friendly with me and the other Asian girls. He flirted with all of us but I didn't think much of it even though he wasn't bad looking.

He reached around me one time and I got really wet. It bothered me and I was embarrassed at first but realized that nobody else could notice. I actually masturbated several times about him groping me but nothing else happened. Well, he boosted me up one time to grab a ball on top of a high cupboard and held his hand firmly on my butt for longer than he should have and wrapped his arms around me from behind while our group was fooling around dancing once. I found out the day I left that I was one of two of the girls he didn't have some kind of sex with. I felt a little left out to be honest.

My other supervisor was a 5 foot 3 black girl that became my best friend and led me on my wild Georgia adventure. Her name was Shawna and she loved to dance. I found out very quickly that I didn't know anything about dancing. Shawna taught me everything she knew about dancing sexy and helped shake off most of my shy side.

As I mentioned earlier, we danced a lot in the kitchen and intermingled with a lot of the local workers. One of the guys liked me a lot but he was very shy but liked to dance with me. He was Hispanic and he grinded me one time and I felt his cock through his pants. It was definitely bigger than my boyfriend. I probably would have let him have me if he tried but he was too shy. I definitely made myself cum at least 20 times over the next week thinking about him though. I even did it in the bathroom while we were working together. He never knew.

Shawna introduced me to a friend of hers that had spent a year studying in Shanghai. He was black and maybe 6 foot tall. His name is Jackson. He was intimidating and definitely lifted weights. He was very nice though. The three of us hung out at the amusement park and he told me that his friend was very interested in going to China but wasn't sure about it. He invited me over for dinner the next night and I figured it was a great chance to get away from the park.

The next day, I finished work and went to the apartment I was staying to shower and get ready for the dinner. It was very hot so I wore a tank top and some jean shorts with sandles. I wasn't going on a date so I didn't spend much time getting pretty but I still looked good. I sent a message asking when Shawna was going to arrive and I went out.

When I got to the address I noticed that it was a fairly nice house with 2 floors. Jackson answered the door in a basket ball jersey and shorts which made me feel a little relaxed about not getting dressed up. He showed me in and introduced me to David who was about the same height as Jackson and just as built. I figured they must always exercise together.

Shawna hadn't responded yet so I let them take me on a tour of the house. The kitchen was kind of a mess but I smelt something good cooking so it was ok. The living room was full of movie things and a big tv. They had a large couch that wrapped around the room. Upstairs there were three bedrooms. I figured that it was one for each of them with Shawna being the third.

We went to the table to eat and I sat down as they served me. They were very sweet. Just as I started to look at my phone, I got a text from Shawna saying that she won't make it and that I don't need to worry about a ride because the guys would give me a ride if I asked. That's when I first realized that Shawna didn't live there. The dinner was really good but I wasn't really hungry so I didn't eat much and the guys teased me about it.

After dinner we decided to play a few party games on their Xbox and I showed them where I live in China. I sent Bryan videos of me singing and dancing because it made me feel safe while spending time with two guys that I really didn't know. They made me feel comfortable though.

I told them about Bryan and they encouraged me to send him some videos of me dancing sexy. They told me that Shawna was actually a professional pole dancer for a while and I said that she taught me some very sexy dances. I was very shy but they kept saying how sexy my body was and that Bryan would love it. That's when I sent the video Bryan was worried about. I didn't think anything of it at the time. We were just having fun.

We were dancing together after that and it was really fun to be the center of attention. I couldn't go out to the clubs so they showed me what it was like to dance in those clubs. As we were dancing together, they had me in the middle between them as we all grinded together. I still remember their smell. It was a hot experience feeling squished and that's when I first felt them.

I didn't think anything of it the first time but I felt Jackson's bulge around my stomach and David's at the small of my back. As the next song started it was a slow song Shawna taught me to drop to the floor and slowly rise up grinding against the person behind you. I tried to push them behind me so I could do it to both of them and that's when I really found their cocks.

I thought I was going to grab their sides but I wasn't watching. It was direct contact through the shorts. I didn't hold for too long but it was long enough to know what I was touching and long enough for them to say, "damn, girl."

I'm pretty sure they noticed my panic because they immediately suggested we stop and asked if I liked horror movies. I said that I didn't know any so they picked out some scary movie and we sat down. As the movie progressed I became less anxious about happened but then I started to wonder how big they actually were. I knew at that moment my boyfriend was tiny for sure.

I tried to focus on something else but I was getting turned on sitting between these two guys. That's when I decided to send Bryan another video to try to think about him. I wasn't able to focus on the movie so I decided to go to the bathroom and spent a few minutes trying to think about anything else. That's when I made my first mistake. I decided to check how wet my panties were.

When I pulled my shorts down, I felt my soul sink with a chill as the air kissed my wet mound. My panties were sticky peeling them off. It was the wettest I had been up to that point. That's when I made my second mistake. I touched myself to clean it up. It made my thoughts crazy.

I wondered what it would be like to have sex with two guys. What I felt was new. I was scared and confused but I was also excited that I was alone with two guys that definitely wanted to have me. I tried to pee while I was in the bathroom but my body refused. It was a weird feeling.

I knew I needed to leave. Everyone knew where I was and knew I was with two black guys. If I stayed, everyone would think I slept with one or both. My life would be over. My family would hate me. But that only made me more curious and made my body burn like a fever. I had to leave. I figured telling them I needed to leave would make my nightmare end.

When I came out of the bathroom they were asleep on the couch. I turned the TV off and stared at them for a moment. I was staring at David's shorts. I couldn't see anything but I knew. They woke up to me staring and they realized it was very late as well. They suggested that I sleep in the spare room because they probably shouldn't drive. I knew better but I also wanted to stay. I had no control at that point.

They showed me to the room and I went to the bed. I heard doors shut and I immediately took off my clothes. My panties were sticky. I felt ashamed but I wanted to cum. I laid down on top of the bed and felt the heat run through my body as I opened my legs and started touching my pussy. I've never been that wet before. I wondered what a cock bigger than my boyfriend was like and imagined it slip inside me as I pushed two of my fingers in like I do every time I think of someone bigger than my boyfriend.

It didn't take long and I felt in heaven as I climaxed. I was breathing hard and I squealed trying not to scream. I was breathing like I just ran a 5 kilometer race as my body was calming down and I was starting to feel a little chilly. That's when I opened my eyes.

I still remember that feeling of confusion and terror as I opened my eyes to the two huge black guys standing at the foot of the bed. I wasn't sure if I missed them open it or if I even bothered to close the door. One thing I knew is that I didn't bother to turn the light off. I didn't know how much they saw but I knew that I was completely naked with my legs spread open to two black men that I was masturbating about using me.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. That's when David spoke.

David: Don't stop now.

He stood there with a huge grin. Jackson looked shocked.

David: That wasn't a request. Make yourself cum. Right now.

I don't know why but I just did what he said. When I touched myself, it was like lightning went through my body and it made me moan hard. Jackson's face changed to a devious smile as he watched me start massaging my mound.

It was humiliating but my body loved it. My juices were starting to feel like they were a sink. I didn't close my eyes this time and I just stared at them with that damn grin. Again, I felt the orgasm shoot through me but this time everything shook. It was the hardest orgasm that I ever gave myself even now.

After my body stopped shaking, I stretched. I don't know if I was smiling at them or what, but they both quickly pulled their shorts off and climbed onto the bed with me. It terrified me but they were too fast. I only had time to sit up. Each one grabbed a leg and their other hand grabbed each of my hands and guided me to their cocks.

I was scared and shocked at what was happening. It was confusing. David and Jackson were huge. Their cocks were soft and they already like four of my boyfriend's cock when it was hard. David was Bryan's size when he was hard but David was still soft. Jackson was huge. It was too big to get my hand around and it was soft too. Jackson's balls were much bigger than David's and are still the largest I've seen. Joseph is close.

They helped me stroke them to teach me how to do it. I felt another orgasm building and I wasn't even touching myself. I loved the pleasure it gave me to be controlling their cocks grow and they really did. Jackson got really hard and thick as Joseph but the head was only a little bigger than Bryan and maybe the same length. David was definitely 22 cm long and maybe twice as thick as Bryan. They were bigger than I thought possible after only having my Chinese boyfriend.

They were never going to fit inside me and they would tear me apart. As I stroked them, I felt them get wet. Jackson and David left my hands approvingly to explore my body. I felt electricity as they found my nipples and started massaging my breasts occasionally pinching my nipples.

I looked up at my two new masters wondering what was next. They were massaging my thighs and teasing my pussy. They could tell it was begging for attention with a constant drizzle of juices leaking down around my other hole and making a wet mess of the sheets.

David was the first to find my wet mound sending me into an orgasm. He pushed his finger into me and my orgasm got more intense. He found places that I didn't know existed. His finger pressed against my g spot and it made me feel like I needed to pee. I was shocked and embarrassed when I shot a stream across the bed.

They just laughed at me and cheered each other on. I loved every touch but I was also very confused. David kind of stood up in front of me with that cock in my face. I didn't understand what he wanted until he asked if I've ever given head. Of course I had no idea what he meant until he made me kiss and lick it. I thought it would be gross but I really liked the taste.

David had me start sucking on the end of his cock and take it into my mouth. The taste and the smell were overwhelming. He pushed his cock inside my mouth making me gag and then pulling out. David was gentle teaching me how to take a cock and said that I was a natural.

Jackson said I was ready to try him and to be honest, I was getting excited to try. David moved away and Jackson stood in front of me. His cock didn't match his body. David was long and thin compared to Jackson. Jackson was thick and short. I needed two hands to stroke him at the base.

Jackson pushed me against the back of the bed and got on his knees putting his cock at my lips. I tried pushing it in as deep as I could. His precum tasted even better than David's. I couldn't fit much of his cock in my mouth and he guided me telling me how to use my tongue and I felt more of that taste.

I was shocked when I felt David kiss my mound and he quickly stopped. I was immediately sad when he stopped but then he lifted my legs and I felt his cock against my pussy. It was so much bigger than my boyfriend. I wanted him to push it inside me but he just slid it against my pussy until I came again. I moaned over Jackson's cock.

I was disappointed when they suddenly stopped. David replaced Jackson and I immediately started taking his cock into my mouth again. This time there was a new taste that I didn't know. It was my own juices. Jackson started fingering me as I moaned over David's cock. That's when David grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth. It was so fast that I panicked and tried to move but it was useless.

David had half of his cock in my mouth making me gag. He pulled out letting me breath and told me that I was his little slut and they were going to use me whenever they wanted. I didn't know what to say and I was very confused. He didn't let me respond and pushed his cock deep into my throat. David managed to get his whole cock into my throat. It hurt but Jackson was making me cum with his fingers and kissing my pussy.

I have no idea how many times I came while they were using my face and fingering me. I remember when David came because I couldn't breathe and it hurt as I felt his cock pulse in my throat. When he pulled out, he made me suck whatever was left out of him. David's cum wasn't as pleasant tasting and was kind of thin. He made me kiss his cock and thank him and then he left the room.

Jackson snuggled me and I felt that his cock was soft again. It felt safe being in his arms after David was so violent. Jackson's bulge was resting against my mound sending pulses of lightning through my body with his heartbeat. I asked him how many Chinese girls he had when he was in China and laughed as he only said, "enough to know when I met you that you wouldn't hesitate."

His confidence was such a turn on. He was right. It didn't hurt that he was very handsome and muscular. I had every opportunity to walk away but I was curious and he knew just by looking at me. I asked him if it was going to hurt and he turned me to face him and said that he'll take it slow.

I felt another orgasm building just looking in his eyes and his smile. Jackson's arms pulled me in and I was already pulsing as his lips reached mine. His tongue forced into my mouth making me suck on it like it was his cock. His huge hands massaged my body making me full of energy again. Only Bryan has made me feel like that since.

I managed to push Jackson onto his back as I sat up admiring his huge chest and perfect nipples. He was hairless like David and Joseph. I've only been with three black guys so I assume they're all smooth chested. If I'm wrong, show me!

I kissed and sucked his nipples and started massaging his cock with my hand but he grabbed my hands and said, "no hands." I gladly accepted the challenge.

I kissed and licked my way down his abs to the only patch of hair I found on his body. His huge package was eagerly waiting for my kiss. His precum was already making a pool on his thigh and I quickly licked it up. I can't stress how much I love that taste.

His cock was very difficult to get hard without my hands but it was making me feel a deep orgasm building inside myself as I locked eyes with that proud arrogant face dominating me without any force. I imagined the many other innocent Chinese girls he had before me. That cock tearing up those curious addicted little girls just like me was an image that was bringing me close to creaming and I wasn't even touching myself. This is the exact thought that made me cum so hard when Joseph was watching me try to make Bryan cum before I did.

Jackson was loving the long blowjob. It probably took me 10 minutes to get his whole cock hard without my hands. I still can't believe how big his balls were. Even Joseph didn't have that size and I loved them. I begged Jackson to fuck me and he made me unlock my phone saying that I had to break up with my Chinese boyfriend on video chat before he would do anything else. It almost sent me into an orgasm.

I can't believe that I actually called him like that. I initially told him that I wanted him to see me naked and that I was going to cum without him if he didn't answer. I sent him a picture barely missing the thick black cock in front of me. Jackson took the phone and took my first picture with any guy. I was sucking between his cock and balls. It's a favorite picture of mine because I can remember the shock at seeing my little face under that huge cock.

12