My Adventure in Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually panicked thinking he sent that to my boyfriend but he didn't. As I looked at the picture, my boyfriend sent me a picture of his little cock saying that he was ready. I laughed at first comparing the size and then we called him.

I was nervous about what was about to happen and didn't say anything as I watched my boyfriend masturbate telling me that his cock was missing me. As he started stroking faster, I knew that he was very close to cumming so I asked him if he wanted to see me get fucked by a huge man. My boyfriend didn't know I was serious and begged me to do it.

I nodded to Jackson and he panned the phone to show the huge package in front of me. My boyfriend came really hard and struggled to shout until his orgasm was over and he called me a whore as I sucked Jackson's cock. Jackson ended the call.

Jackson took another picture of me sucking his thick cock and told me to lay back for more pictures. It felt weird and erotic to have him expose me with the camera and tell me what to do. It felt dirty and made me horny.

Jackson kept 3 pictures for himself. One was me, legs spread and opening my pussy. I loved the picture but he wouldn't let me keep it. Another was when he pressed his cock over my pussy and he got me looking worried. I still want these pictures if he still has them. The last picture he took after.

When he finally leaned in, I didn't hesitate to pull him to kiss me. Jackson was surprisingly gentle as he kissed me deeply. I wrapped my legs around him waiting for his cock to bump against me. He pulled away from me and grabbed his cock. He made me cum by pushing it against my pussy and toying with me.

He moved his cock to my ass and started to push. I didn't say anything as it started to hurt but I guess he knew so he stopped. I was a little disappointed but that didn't last long. It was like the first time again when he slowly pushed it into my pussy. He knew what he was doing. I probably came 4 times as he slowly pushed inside me stopping each time to let me adjust. I love feeling full.

When I felt his balls against my ass, I knew that he was all the way inside. I felt stretched out. He made me watch as he pulled out and pushed back in. I couldn't believe how big he was and that it fit inside me. He made me cum twice and then pulled out slapping my pussy as I came.

He made me turn around on my knees putting my ass in the air. I had no idea what we were doing but he quickly showed me. Jackson licked my pussy and pushed his nose into my ass. It was exhilarating.

Jackson moved me to the edge of the bed and kept me in the same position. I didn't get it at first but when he pulled me against that cock, I felt electricity through my body. As he pushed his cock inside me, it was like it went into my chest. I love this position.

There was a mirror on the wall facing me so I watched Jackson thrust into me. He would grin at me when we locked eyes in the mirror and ask if I liked it. It was hard to breathe let alone speak but he had me screaming how much I love his cock. I don't know how many times I came after that but he pounded me hard for what felt like forever. He asked me if I was ready for my money shot and I had no idea what that meant so I just said show me. He turned me around and pulled me onto my knees to the ground.

His cock was right above my face as he masturbated facing me. I started masturbating thinking that was what he wanted until he came. It was like a volcano. His cum was thicker than Joseph and it was enough to be like two Josephs at the same time. I would die for that. His cum was also delicious.

Jackson took his last photo that I only got to see once but I'm sure he's shared it somewhere where everyone can see it. My hands were around his cock dominating me with cum strands covering my whole face dripping down my chin and chest. I looked like one of those girls who just satisfied a dozen guys. I wasn't smiling but you could tell that I was satisfied.

Jackson let me suck the rest of his cum out of his cock and lick up all the juices until his cock was soft again. I swallowed as much cum as I could and rubbed it in like lotion until it was dry. My hair even had some in it but I didn't care. It was a great way to end such a random night.

The next morning David woke me up massaging my ass. He was completely naked smiling saying good morning. I reached for his cock and he climbed into bed with me. David was not so gentle and I was already sore from Jackson. It was ok because he still made me cum a few times and then he let me take his cum as I sucked his cock. He came so much I couldn't swallow fast enough and it leaked out my mouth.

David squealed as I kept sucking after he came. He eventually got hard again and took me from behind like Jackson but he didn't last very long and came on my back. He apologized for being so rough and said it was his first time with a Chinese girl. It was cute and I kissed his shrinking cock and thanked him.

When I finally came down stairs, Shawna was standing there grinning. She knew. Shawna told me that I looked like the kind of girl that wanted to taste the wild and I couldn't be mad because she was obviously right. I thanked her and she said it would be fun to try it together next time. I wish we did now that I've seen so much.

All I have to remember that experience is a few dirty pictures and the one sitting on their laps that drove Bryan to set me up with Joseph. It wasn't until Bryan forced me to hang out with Joseph and let him fuck me that I finally admitted that I was attracted to black guys. I tried to hide it even from myself. What happened in Georgia wasn't supposed to happen again. It was a one time accident.

Bryan just couldn't let it go. Now he knows the true story and that he's kind of responsible for my addiction to black men. Now he's always worried whenever we meet a black guy somewhere when we're out drinking and to be honest, maybe he should be. The video he gave me with the Chinese girl exploring black guys ending in her fucking a group of them, makes me curious. The thought of being the center of attention to a group of hot black guys for a whole night sounds exciting but I don't think Bryan would approve but I think he'd still watch just like with Joseph.

What do you think? Should I punish him?

12