My Adventure into Bondage

Story Info
Weekend fun exploring my bondage dreams.
5.9k words
4.67
20.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susanb69
susanb69
11 Followers

Hello all, I'm Susan, a man/woman I have been on drugs to change to full woman My girls, {Boobs} are a large A, small, B cup size, I'm five-eleven in my bare feet. Weigh about 140, Yea a bit of fat, but all in all, I like my body. My hair is brown, with blond highlights, with a pink strand hanging down by my eye. I have a Six and a half inch dick, which I think is shrinking. I have been wavering for a year to go full girl and have an operation but, I'm not too fond of hospitals. So that's my battle.

I am between partners and live in an area where many of my friends know I am a shemale and accept me as a friend. Like many people, my sex drive is always active. I have given so many blow jobs to my friends that I can tell who they are Just By feeling their dicks. And yes, I am tested regularly for diseases and have none. One of my faults is that I am submissive and easily led. This has gotten me a lot of sex, but sometimes into situations, I didn't desire.

To be bound with rope and at the mercy of someone has always intrigued me, so. Giving in to impulse, I found an app with b d s m profiles, submitting my profile and a somewhat grainy pic. I received the usual replies. Most were from people who had no intention of meetings. A few seemed real and exciting.

I replied to one with no pic but a good bio. Hrs later, I had mail. We corresponded for a few days, learning he lived about 90 miles. Away, He sent me a pic of his face and chest. For someone approaching 70, I thought he was cute, with Thick hair on his chest, white hair, and an attractive, impish smile. HE said he was very much into rope bondage, professing to have been in the lifestyle for years. He also stated that he loved receiving blow jobs, and he loved to force people to orgasm.

Flirting and joking with him, we seemed to hit it off. Paul Invited me to spend time at his place. I had a few days off common with me and agreed.

His description was an old shack in the middle of nowhere, with no neighbors to bother him. But it was very peaceful and beautiful.

I was hooked, asking when would be a good time to visit. The quick reply. Right now, or at least this weekend.

Agreeing on the weekend adding I had a few more days off if we hit it off,

He told me I would be having a wonderful time, then sent the directions.

"I have a GPS. You can give me the address," my reply stated,

"Sorry honey, no reception up here, plus my road isn't on a map. Follow the directions and take your time. I will be waiting patiently.

Packing a bag with my necessities, I was ready when Friday night arrived. I had told my neighbor where I was going and asked him to keep an eye on my house, gave him a thank-you hug followed by a quick bj. I smiled as he went home.

The 90-mile drive took me two and a half hrs. I thought I was lost as I drove down a small dirt road. In the distance I tho I a light, 5 min later I saw a house. It was rather large, from what I could see, well maintained. Thinking this is the wrong one and starting to turn around, the porch light flashed on and off several times.

Someone appeared on the porch and walked to my car. Looking out, I recognized the face, putting the window down, verified it was my date, Paul,

He carried my bag in I followed, Inside hugs and kisses were exchanged. We talked joked. I'm thinking this is going to be a great getaway.

Paul was cute, well mannered, and flattering. He asked If I would like my room or share his bed, {silly question} then carrying my bag to his room, Paul suggested I change into something loose-fitting and meet him in the kitchen.

I undressed, slipped on my robe, No bra but left my panties on. and joined him.

He said, "very nice," then asked if I would like to start the bondage experience with a little light bondage to see If I am ok with it?

"Well, sure, Paul, I purred." It was one of my reasons for coming up here to you.

"Great dear, now sit in this chair and relax."

Removing my robe, Paul caressed my shoulders then my breast. I moaned and told him I loved his touch,

Taking my hand, he lowered it bending me at the waist, then a click, and my hand was cuffed to the chair leg; he quickly did the other.

I let out a gasp "what are you doing?"

"Just, relax honey; you will enjoy this."

Looking me over, he took a rope, wrapping it around my boob. The feeling of the hemp against my skin was pleasurable. Encasing my other boob. Then pulling the rope taut caused a little pain, but I tried to ignore it,

Releasing the cuffs, he asked me to stand, standing, my girls still hurting. I looked at them; the rope had them squeezed tight with just a bit of boob and my nipples exposed. He was pulling my arms behind me. A rope was attached to each, just below my shoulder, then drawn tight. The result straightened me up and forced my chest out, finishing up. He tied my wrist one on top of the other,

Standing there, thinking, I got my wish, was helpless.

"There we go Susan, how do you like your first bondage?

Sputtering out, "It happened so quick, but my girls hurt a little."

It takes a little getting used to, but you will soon love it if you are interested. Putting my robe over my tied body, Paul guided me to the porch swing.

On the swing, he offered me a sip of a drink, then put his arm around me, talking about the beautiful night his hand started exploring my "girls," He found my nipple and worked it gently. I started moaning and getting hard, and I kissed his cheek.

Paul must have been more excited than he let on because now, instead of softness with "my girls," he was squeezing and pinching, at times hard. Instead of saying anything, I tried to move away. Paul kept going back and was becoming rougher and rougher, letting out a loud ": Ouch" to distract his mindset.

"Susan, with all satisfaction comes a little pain. Enjoy the sensations."

His hand moved to my dick, which was enjoying the pleasure-pain. It pointed straight up, a few strokes and a faint drop of precum dripped into paul's hand,

Stopping and returning to my bound boobs, starting soft again, then pinching, I let my mind think about the pain/pleasure.

Paul stuck His fingers in the drink and got an ice cube, applying it to my nipple I gasped again, letting out almost a screeching "Ohhh."

Continued stimulation of "my girls" was becoming overwhelming, and I was moaning, twisting, consumed by pleasure. My dick exploded in orgasm as I slumped on the swing.

Paul lifted my head, kissing my lips, "Let's go to bed, Susan."

"My girls" were released. Paul left My hands and arms secured with rope. Paul took me to the bedroom.

Seated on the edge of the bed. Watching as Paul undressed his hairy chest, stirring my appetite for the man, he removed all, revealing a furry patch in which were nestled his balls and a semi-hard dick, possibly 5 inches long average thickness,

Paul saw me staring. "You like what you see, Susan?"

"Oh yes indeed. I cannot wait to run my fingers through your hairy chest and taste your Juices."

"You could untie my dear. I am sure you would be pleased,"

"Yes, but you came here for bondage experience. Sleeping while tied is only another part of that, so let's see what you have,"

Lying on his back, he ordered, "Pleasure me."

Struggling on the bed, finally managing to get my head to his lips, I kissed deeply than using my tongue, licking and kissing his ears, struggling mightily I managed to work my way to his chest, sucking his nipples, in the process getting his man hair in my mouth, this was most unpleasant, but I had no way of removing it, I struggled down lower to his crotch, Using my nose and tongue to access his cock,

A hand stopped me, "Susan Tongue my ass," Paul commanded. He rolled over. I squirmed to get close again,

More hair, I did my best to lick his ass hole, thinking to myself, this is making me look like a fool.

Paul finally rolled over. HIs dick erect, crawling to it, he placed it between my lips. I worked my magic on it, sucking it all in, bringing it out all but the head, I felt Paul tensing up and seconds later the reward, sweet cum filling my mouth, swallowing it all then sucking till he moved my head, I was pulled up to the pillow and kissed,

"Wow, Susan, your mouth is a pleasure. That was possibly the best blow job I ever received." Now a question, are you going to be able to sleep tied like that?"

"I don't think I can Paul, Maybe you could untie me,"

Dear, you came here to experience bondage. Being placed in bondage is submitting to the control of another, giving your body letting your mind enjoy the feelings of restriction, some pain, and taking those feelings for fulfilling gratification and pleasure mental and Physical. You enjoyed our first adventure on the swing. Now I would like you to commit to expanding your knowledge. Before you answer, know there will be some pain, but the pleasure you will experience will more than makeup for that. I will not inflict permanent harm to you, possibly a few bruises, but nothing life-threatening, so you decide. If you chose to continue, ask to remain tied if not ask to be released, your choice, but there is no turning back,

I laid on my side, still bound, contemplating. Ten min. later, I said, "goodnight, Paul."

"a good choice Susan, you will not regret it."

Paul untied my hands and handed me a glass of milk. My face must have shown the bewilderment I felt,

"A simple test, to see your desire, Susan, now drink your milk there is a sedative in it to help you sleep."

Drinking the milk, then snuggling up to Paul. The sedative worked quickly and, I fell into a deep sleep.

Morning arrived. I awoke to a rooster crowing, the aroma of the coffee, and the feeling of being bound tightly by rope. My body covered with it from ankles to my shoulders, my "girls" encased like before again turning a slight blue, purple shade.

Paul was nowhere to hear my call. He was probably in the kitchen, Wiggling and twisting. I got to the edge of the bed, managing to swing my feet over, and stood up. I found that I could take small steps without causing muck pain and headed to the stairs. There were 14 steps, knowing that no doubt I would fall, I slid against the wall till I was seated on the floor, sliding to the steps, then letting my legs pull me one by one. My ass thumped as I went down the cold steps,

At the bottom, I struggled to stand. Not succeeding, I slid my butt "like a dog carpet surfing" toward the kitchen.

"Susan, my dear, what are you doing? You should have waited. I was checking on you every 15 min. But I do admire your spunk,"

Lifting me to my feet, he kissed me then helped me to the kitchen. As he was seating me, I noticed two pairs of eyes looking at me intently.

Paul Introduced me to his guests, his closest neighbors, and good friends Dave and Molly.

Both continued to stare as they said their hello's. Trying to be cool, I said, "hello. I am sorry, but I can't shake your hands right now; I am all tied up."

A good ice breaker. All laughed, Molly got up, kissed my cheek, and lightly caressed my nipples. My moan Made her stop.

"Oh, dear Susan, did I hurt you? I am so sorry."

"No, Molly, It was pleasurable."

Looking down at my hardening cock, then reaching down and touching the head, she said, "I guess it was."

As she sat back down, I looked at Paul with a questioning look?

These are old friends, not quite as skilled as I am at bondage but still very good. They are here for safety reasons. In case something should go wrong, I would have help. They also have a keen interest in bondage. I do hope you don't have a problem with them. It is for your safety.

Good, now let's eat. Paul set the food out, a great breakfast, fried eggs, ham, hash browns, and toast, with juice and coffee.

Paul asked If I would like my hands freed or would I prefer someone to feed me? remembering last night, I replied, " please feed me you are in charge,"

"Good girl," taking a fork and starting to feed me. Molly finished first asking Paul if she could take over the feeding,

Molly fed me helped me drink my juice. I ate quickly, finishing. She wiped my mouth, then kissed my cheek,

Molly behave! Dave chided her, don't ruin Susan's meal. She snarled a fuck off at him, then sat down,

Paul asked me where I would like to have my next experience, outside in the woods or the barn. He told me the barn has a room that is set up for play.

I thought, but before I answered, I requested to use the restroom. Paul and dave lifted me, guided me to a room with a toilet in it, adjusted me on the seat, spread my butt a bit, and placed my penis pointed down. Paul told me to shout when I was finished with my duties, closing the door giving me privacy.

As I sat doing my thing, I overheard their discussion, Dave asking if I signed a release? If I knew what was going to happen?

"Don't worry" She is a good kid. She is all in to fulfill her fantasy. I tested her last night, and before that, she came just from her breasts being stimulated.

"Oh, that's why she reacted when I touched them. Molly stated I hope you let me play with her. I love forcing orgasm.

"Dave, you should feel her mouth on your dick. She is excellent. She could probably suck the pit out of a cherry without using her hand.

Finishing up, I shouted for help. When the door opened, the three were there.

"Paul, I did 1 and 2. How do I wipe?"

Dave lifted me off, keeping me bent over. Paul used toilet paper and cleaned me; then Molly handed him an enema ball. Inserting it in me and filling my ass, I was seated again, I released, the toilet was flushed, and the whole thing was repeated before I was clean.

Helping me back to my chair, He again asked inside or outside.?

"Not that I am modest, but I think Inside paul."

Both of them lifted me and carried me to the barn. Laying me on the floor, I watched as Paul cut a rope and then attached hooks to loops in the ropes by my ankles. He moved to a Panel by the wall, flipped a few switches, then pushed two buttons,

My legs started to rise, lifting my body, till I was suspended, hanging upside down, my head inches from the floor.

I could feel the ropes tight on my skin, but again, not unbearable. Soon It was almost like being on an inversion table. Feeling Dave attach another hook behind my back, Another button was pushed, my upper body was lifted, stopping when I was about 6 feet off the ground,

Still, not much pain. Paul must be a good rigger. Another humming sound and my legs spread apart, stopping before it became uncomfortable,

Hanging there, "my girls" turning more purple than blue, My dick hard and point down, I have never felt more helpless.

Paul asked if I was ok? Then not waiting for my answer, he started stroking my dick, which was above his head. When It started to leak pre-cum the stroking stopped.

My body craving release, I begged Paul to continue.

"Susan, you surrendered any control you had. I am in charge of your body now and will do what I think is best for you." Pushing buttons, which lowered my head, as my feet went higher, my legs pulled wide apart.

Watching them while being inverted, they were removing their clothes, and Dave pulled over a small padded chair as Paul worked the control buttons, lowering me till I was parallel with the floor, my head just above Dave's cock he guided into my mouth. Sucking his cock, I felt pall squirt something warm into my ass, then his dick head pushing on my anal ring, relaxing as best I could he slipped in, a rhythm followed where every thrust forced my mouth onto Dave's cock I was taking them both deep in me, the feeling of being used as they wished was exciting, doing my best to pleasure dave and just letting Paul have my ass, they both came way too soon for me, I swallowed all of the juice from Dave, who then pulled out of my mouth, Paul finished up and, I was empty My dick throbbing,

I was soon suspended upside down, my head about three feet from the floor. I pleaded with Paul to help me cum. He just smiled that mischievous grin and roughly teased my boobs, sending pain through me,

Molly walked into the room with a determined look carrying a heavy suitcase. Setting it down, she removed her Jeans. I was surprised that she was commando under them. Though younger than Paul, or her husband, I never expected that. She wasted no time, hooping a cord to the loop on my bindings. She bent over and, straddling the cord pulled my face to her ass,

"Ok, Susan, let's see your magic tongue pleasure my ass."

Her ass almost suffocating me, I worked through her hair to her hole. "doesn't anyone in this area believe in being shaven," I mused.

I worked my tongue Into her ass till I started losing consciousness from lack of air. Molly sensed this and free's the cord, letting me swing free., my face moving away Me gasping for air.

Standing up, Molly commented, Not a great job, honey, hope you do better on my pussy,

Molly Had a sadistic streak, and it was on display. After Paul and Dave secured me to her specifications, Hogtied to the floor, my ass exposed, shoulders touching the floor. She lugged in a suitcase, opening it behind me. I heard clicks and parts sliding together. Molly asked for an extension cord, then plugged in her device.

Standing in front of me, with A pleased expression on her face, she squatted down, stroking my hair and back, then softly speaking to me, Susan, you have been playing around with bondage, conning these two old men, you pretended they were in control. Still, in reality, you were controlling them. Now, my little charmer, you will genuinely experience bondage and submission.

"Molly, it was all fun, I did enjoy being tied, and I loved giving pleasure to all of you, so what is the problem."

"The problem, Susan, is control and submission. You have gotten your way for so long in your life you use the submissive tag to attract partners. Then you try to lead them, quite successfully too, I might add." but guess what? Now you are going to learn the meaning of submissive.".

Feeling her Inject something into my ass, probably lotion, I felt a cold hard rubber dick being forced in, after some fiddling with bolts and such I heard a motor come to life, My ass filled till it hurt, any farther and I am sure my ass would be destroyed. I cried out, and it stopped, then more sounds as I felt the fake dick, retreating till I was almost empty. then slowly fill me to the point of pain

Next, she attached something to my swollen dick. It looked like a penis pump, but it felt soft once my dick was encased In it. Switching on the machine gripped, sucked, and massaged my dick.

Honey, you are tied and ready, now I am going to introduce you to my pussy. I do expect an orgasm. How good it feels will determining the amount of time you spend here tied, while my little machines have fun with you, and trust me, the longer they work on you, the less fun you will experience, Now get busy pleasuring me,

Sitting on a padded mat and sliding till my mouth had access to her pussy, I started to satisfy her. My tongue working through her soft curly hair, I worked my way between her pussy lips, sucking and probing with my tongue, Her hands kept forcing my head encouraging me on, but I could barely access her clit. I had her juices flowing but could not get her over the edge,

Frustrated, she turned on the machine. My ass filled slowly till it was all in. I sobbed then it started backing off. I continued my pussy eating, Molly getting more excited each time I sobbed or cried, then she clenched my head, pulling it into her, and I felt fluids leaking as she moaned and swore. Her body convulsed, from the intense orgasm, finally sliding away,

That was ok, Susan, you did a good job licking my pussy juices. I think an hour and a half with my machines will give you pleasure without too much pain,

susanb69
susanb69
11 Followers
12