My Adventures in the Dark Room

Story Info
Young man inherits an exclusive club membership.
3.1k words
4.22
16.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh Bruno was my late uncle's college roommate. They'd been friends for over 40 years. That's how I came to work for him at his insurance firm. Uncle Lonnie convinced him to take me on after my knee injury caused me to eventually lose my hoops scholarship.

I started off as an office assistant, running errands, fixing copy machines and maintaining client files. Eventually I became the office manager, and now, almost six years later, I'm the insurance adjuster.

Josh is a good guy and a great boss. Yes - I had dreams of landing in the NBA one day. But short of that, I've got no regrets. Josh has more than taken care of me and the other 12 employees at the firm - he's especially generous around bonus time.

Last year, in additional to my usual cash bonus, Josh had something "extra" for me. He called me into his office at the end of the day.

"Great job as usual, Bobby..." he grinned handing me a black, plastic card.

I thought it was a credit card at first, until I realized there was no chip or magnetic strip. My initial and last name (R. ELLIS) were stamped in silver at the bottom, with a larger, ornate "SC" engraved across the top.

"Thanks...?" I said looking at him and the card curiously.

"Trust me..." he smirked, patting me on the shoulder, "you'll REALLY thank me later!"

He then gave me a business card embossed with the ornate SC and a downtown address. A time (8:00PM) was written on the bottom corner in his handwriting. He refused to give me any details (or even tell me what "SC" meant), but told me not to be late.

Knowing Josh, I thought I might have a few hints as to what this might involve.

He and my uncle were unabashed "ladies men". My first guess was that he was sending me to some kind of high-end escort service (they'd done this for my 21st birthday.)

Close - but not quite.

I took an Uber to the location, arriving 10 minutes early. It was a downtown office building. I presented the black card to the late-shift security guard in the lobby and he directed me to a door behind his desk. Beyond the door was a "secret", carpeted lobby with a waiting private elevator. I stepped in and immediately noticed there were only three floors to choose: Garage, Lobby and the 14th floor.

On 14, I stepped into the dimly lit waiting area of the sole occupant. An enlarged "SC" was engraved on black tinted glass above the reception desk against a floor to ceiling deep-red drape.

"Welcome to the Shadow Club..." the receptionist smiled at me. She was a young, very attractive blonde.

I returned the smile and presented my card. She picked up the phone and announced my arrival to the person on the other end.

"Good to finally meet you, Mr. Ellis." She smiled again, "I see this is your inaugural visit with us, and Mr. Bruno has enrolled you as a legacy member on behalf of your late uncle." She stood, came around the desk and reached for my hand.

"I'll gladly take you to where you need to go..." she said sweetly.

After the initial surprise wore off, I let her take my hand and lead me down a brief, narrow hall. The scarlet tube-dress she wore was very short and form fitting. Firm cheeks were exposed with each step as she walked.

We arrived at an entryway covered with a red-velvet curtain. Red seemed to be the "company color".

"My name is Kristie, by the way. I do hope you enjoy yourself tonight," she said pulling the curtain aside, "don't hesitate to let me know if I can do anything to guarantee that you do..."

She intentionally maneuvered herself in such a way that her breasts brushed against my arm as I passed.

We made eye contact and smiled at each other. "Not too subtle." I thought to myself as I stepped past her.

I was greeted by another extremely attractive woman on the other side of the curtain - she was Asian and very tall; I guessed her to be around my age (27). She had waist-length black hair and wore a scarlet, silk robe that stopped about mid-thigh. Her feet were bare.

"Welcome, Mr. Ellis, my name is Da-eun. I'll be your personal hostess for this evening." She gave me a warm smile, took both my hands in hers and then pulled me in to a firm, intimate hug.

Her arms were strong, her breasts were firm and she smelled incredible - I felt an instant twitch in my shorts.

"Bobby," I corrected her after the hug - why be so formal, I figured.

"Alright, Bobby," - my name sounded sexy when she said it. "Let me help you get more comfortable."

We were in a small, sparsely furnished room - the walls and ceiling were deep scarlet, with a few dimly lit sconces. Waiting for me in the corner, were a white, silk robe, and a fresh pair of cotton slippers, like those you'd wear in a high-end spa. She eagerly assisted me in removing my sports coat and remaining clothes, leaving only my boxers. My clothes were neatly placed in a storage box in a hidden closet.

I felt a little embarrassed by the obvious bulge, but Da-eun only smiled as she helped me don the robe and slippers. When done she took my hand and led me over to a black-velvet love-seat. There was a bottle of champagne and a flute on a small table to my right. She poured and offered me the glass.

"So, what do you know about the Shadow Club?" she began, settling in next to me as I sipped.

"Absolutely nothing." I told her.

She laughed and laid it all out for me.

In short, Shadow Club was an ultra-exclusive, private swinger's society. Membership was granted only on recommendation or approval by current members. Josh (and my late uncle) were among the 6 founders and members of the Board of Directors. I was inheriting my uncle's membership.

"Why aren't I surprised...?" I laughed inwardly. This is EXACTLY the kind of thing Josh and my uncle would be a part of.

Da-eun went on to explain that Shadow Club had been in existence for 25 years. It had been in residence at the current location for almost 5; the previous address had been in the warehouse district.

"How'd you become a hostess?" I smiled at her. Da-eun seemed genuinely surprised that I was asking about her.

"My aunt was the first Shadow Club receptionist. She recommended me to take her place when they moved to this location. Your uncle and Josh then made her a Board member."

Very progressive of them, I thought.

"I've been a hostess, and member, for two years now." She continued. "Like you, I am also a legacy."

I paused to take in all that she was telling me.

"Would you like to see more of the club now?" she asked. She retrieved the now empty flute and placed it back on the table, stood and reached for my hand.

Taking hers I marveled at how her slender, pale hand disappeared among my long dark fingers.

She led me to a pair of large, mahogany double-doors that I had not noticed before. She gently knocked and seconds later the left door opened and a very muscular and intimidating, olive-skinned woman wearing a pin-striped suit emerged from the darkness of the opening. She first made eye contact with me and then with Da-eun, before her hard-set jaw softened.

"Mr. Ellis." She smiled, stepping aside to allow us entry. "Glad you could join us. Please enjoy yourself, sir."

These folks are on some definite "Disney-level friendliness" type shit, I mused.

Da-eun led me into the next area as the door softly closed behind us. I couldn't see much, but I could tell that we were in an open area that must have covered the majority of the 14th floor. I imagined that on the other floors, this area was filled with desks and cubicles. Soft, instrumental chill-out music played through the speakers over my head.

The distant windows were blacked-out and covered in dark drapes. Small, dimly-lit table lamps were dotted about the space. There was the faint smell of incense mingled with the definite sounds of sex.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness Da-eun continued to lead me along, until we finally stopped and sat on a leather chaise located against the wall to the right of where we'd entered. I was able to slowly make out a few images, bodies and actions in close proximity.

No more than 10" away from us, on what seemed to be a small, round mattress or cushion, a plump, dark-haired, middle-aged white woman, sat reverse-cowgirl astride a muscular black man. Even in the dim light I could see the sweat that glistened on the two as they pleasured each other. I also noticed that the woman wore a white robe, similar to the one I was wearing, and the man's was scarlet like Da-eun's.

Standing just to the left of the couple, stood two other women, both white and also seemed to be middle-aged (40-50ish). One wore a white robe, the other a darker robe (black or navy).

The woman in the white robe, was taller, blonde and thin, with an expression that conveyed "I can't believe that I'm in this place, wearing this robe and watching these people having sex". The woman in the darker robe, shorter and also blonde, slowly masturbated as she intently admired the scene before her.

"Do the robe colors mean anything?" I whispered to Da-eun, leaning closer as if I might be disturbing the couple having sex.

"Very observant, Bobby...!" she whispered back. "White robes are worn by first time visitors and newer members, like yourself. Navy blue are for full or lifetime members, and red are worn by hosts, like me and Jermaine."

She nodded in the direction of the couple.

"Very patriotic..." I replied.

She stared at me vaguely for a few seconds before she got the joke and rolled her eyes.

"Really, Bobby...really?" she smirked. It seemed we were becoming fast friends.

I grinned and shrugged, before turning my attention back to the couple.

The plump woman was very close to reaching her climax.

"Ohmigawwd...!" she gasped.

Her partner grabbed her hips and increased his pace - this sent her over the edge. She gasped a few more unintelligible words and fell backwards onto his chest, moaning, shaking and convulsing. He held and lowered her onto the cushion, almost as if he were rocking a child to sleep.

"I got you, baby..." he assured her softly. "I got you." He was very attentive and held her while her spams subsided.

"Impressive..." I nodded to Da-eun.

"Jermaine is a favorite among our new female members." She replied.

"Are most of the members female?" I asked when I realized that Jermaine was the only other male I'd seen since arriving.

"More points for observation, Bobby..." she smiled and nodded. "As a matter of fact, 60% of our members are female. Our minimum age requirement is 25 - the most loyal and consistent members are between 30 and 50. Most are single or divorcees, some are bisexual. Two-thirds of our female members are white."

She leaned in closer as if she were sharing a secret.

"Although it's not advertised, Shadow Club caters mostly to the desires of our female members."

I surmised that the women across from us fit at least three of the four descriptions she'd given.

"And the male members?"

"Almost the same. More divorcees, almost half of male members are non-white, and only a few bisexuals that I'm aware of. We've figured that the best and most enjoyable ratio of women to men is 3 to 2. We never try to accommodate more than 30 members per night. That doesn't include the hosts, of course."

"And what about the hosts?" was my final question.

"There are about 20 of us, but only 8 are full members, like me. Male and female, mixed racial make-up and ages. Hosts are compensated for finding potential members, not for having sex...that's our choice. Like the full members, we just really enjoy having sex! Tonight, there are 12 of us, making sure everyone has a good time."

"Wow..." I remarked. "You guys really have this all figured out."

"Thank my aunt, your uncle and Mr. Bruno...!" she replied proudly. "Shadow Club has been operating successfully mostly due to their ideas and efforts."

I smiled and nodded.

Definitely not surprised that Uncle Lonnie and Josh would find a way to successfully cater to the sexual needs or horny, middle-aged women!

The group across from us was still active during our conversation. "Dark robe" was trying to encourage "tall blonde, white robe" to have some fun with Jermaine. "Plump, white robe" appeared to be ready for seconds. Jermaine lay quietly on the cushion between them patiently waiting on their decision.

"Care to see more...?" Da-eun stood and reached for my hand again.

I rose and followed her further into the room to our right.

"Oh gawd, he's so fuckin' big...!" I heard as we left. "Tall blonde, white robe" had apparently taken her friend's advice.

The scene behind us was repeated in different combinations and variations throughout the rest of the room: dark robe female with white robe male, 2 male hosts with 1 dark robe female, female and male host with white robe female, 2 dark robe females with 1 white robe female. Almost all of the female members were white, I noticed 1 black woman, and 3 other black men (2 hosts and 1 dark robe).

As we walked it seemed that I was attracting the attention of almost every dark-robed female: "a new white robed male in the mix - fresh meat"!

I was just as amazed by this place as I was turned on, to the extent that I almost didn't notice the full-on "raging boner" protruding through my shorts and robe as we settled onto an empty cushion at the far end of the room.

"I think we should take care of that..." Da-eun announced as she pushed aside my robe and began stroking my cock. Her touch was firm, but gentle.

I was about to make another "dad joke" when she leaned in and kissed me. Her mouth was incredibly soft and her tongue was very active. My mind went blank by the time she kissed my chest and then my crotch.

I didn't last very long. I tried to warn her as my muscles tensed, the room suddenly got bright and my cock erupted. I started to push her away, but Da-eun held me firm in her mouth and took it all.

"You taste good." She grinned wiping her lips.

I pulled her up on to me and kissed her again.

"My turn..." I smiled pushing her onto her back.

I was expecting her to resist and give me a "no, I'm here for you" excuse or respond with fake moans and reactions, but Da-eun was genuinely into it.

She eagerly shed her robe and the matching scarlet thong she wore beneath it. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, as those long, shapely legs spread for me. I started with her breasts, licking and sucking her pink nipples until they were engorged. Finally finding her wet, erect clit between her neatly shaved pussy lips.

She was delicious and I devoured her.

"Right there...! That's the spot..." Da-eun's hands clamped down on the back of my head to ensure that I didn't move. My jaw was starting to ache when she finally finished.

My efforts were rewarded with a creamy, salty spirt in my mouth. After several more spasms, Da-eun collapsed, fully spent into the cushion. Beads of sweat ran along her face, thighs and between her breasts.

As I crawled up to lay next to her I saw that we had garnered a small audience. I counted 4 dark, 2 white robed women and 2 men gathered to watch us.

"You've got a 'fan club'..." Da-eun panted.

I smiled and kissed her.

"Mind if I join you?" It was "short blonde, dark robe" from before. She had already made herself comfortable next to me, her hand rubbing my thigh, inches from my cock.

I glanced over at Da-eun for "help". She smirked and shrugged.

"Your move I gue..." I started to say to my "new friend".

Before I could finish she had a firm grip on my cock and her lips on the head. What followed was the MOST aggressive and unpleasant blow-job I've ever experienced.

Still lying next to me, Da-eun fought to suppress laughter at my facial expressions.

When I'd finally had enough, I pulled "short blonde" by the shoulders until she straddled me.

"Yeah baby, give me that sweet-chocolate dick..!" she hissed at me.

Just what I needed - the 'great-chocolate huntress'...!" I thought to myself. I flipped her over so that I was on top.

Fine! You want some BLACK DICK...?! Then have some BLACK DICK!! I proceed to slam-fuck this lady for as long as I could with everything I had.

By the time I was done, she had cum several times and was a quivering, mumbling, sweat-soaked mess entangled in her own robe. I left her there, her friends had come to check on her. I went to find Da-eun (who had disappeared while this transpired) and a drink.

She found me - with another glass of champagne in hand.

"Figured you might need this." She smiled.

"Is this the 'way of things'...?" I asked sarcastically after draining the flute.

"Some of the long-time members can be a little...'pushy'...like this is their jungle..." she motioned to the scene I'd just left. "Denise is the most senior female member...she likes to think of herself as 'queen of the jungle'...some of the hosts have nicknamed her 'Queenie D'..."

We settled into another secluded corner.

"I think you let her know that you don't intend to 'bow to the queen'..."

We laughed and talked and kissed and fucked until closing.

The next day I left a bottle of expensive champagne in Josh's office.

Taped to the front of the bottle was a business card from Shadow Club.

I'd hand written the word "THANKS!" on the back in large letters.

By the end of the day, I had scheduled an appointment to visit SC the following week.