My Adventures with Claire Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of how I meet my girlfriend and some of the adventures.
4.5k words
4.38
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, sunny summers day. We were out in the woods hiking, something that we both love to do. Claire was a few meters ahead of me on the walking track, exactly where I like her to be, especially when we are going uphill like we were now. Being behind Clair gave me a great view of Claires big round bum, it was so big it was like one of those bums you see where the girl has had a BBL, but Claires was all natural. It's a gift that she was blessed with and one that she improves on by spending many hours in the gym each week and regular hiking trips like the one we are doing now. The rest of Claire is just as hot as her big arse. She is short, about 5'4. Has short blond hair, blue eyes a pretty face and massive tits.. and I mean massive. Her bra size is E and that is a tight fit for her.

Claire and I have been together for almost 4 years now and we get along very well. Mainly because we have so many shared interests, we both like hiking and going to the gym and generally keeping in shape. Neither of us drink or smoke or do any drugs, so our lifestyles are very compatible. The other thing that we have in common and what really helps our relationship is our sex drive. Both of us love to fuck each other and other people, as often as we can.

Claire and I are swingers, that's how we meet. At a swingers party.

Claire was with her boyfriend at this party, it was him who convinced Claire to try swinging, reluctantly, Claire agreed. When I first saw Claire I was walking past her as she was sat naked on a bench by the pool with her boyfriend, stroking his cock. I looked over at Claire and took in her physical beauty as well as the size of her tits, I'm the type of guy that loves big breasts. Her mouth was wide open, with an amazed look on her face, she was staring directly at my flaccid penis. Flaccid, my cock is about 7 inches. Once its fully erect its just on 8.5. But it's the girth that impresses girls the most, once fully engorged its just on 6 inches in circumference.

Claire looked at her boyfriend, who was not very happy about Claires reaction to my dick. She told him she found the dick she wanted to fuck. They started arguing in front of me. He told her there was no way she was going to fuck me. Claire asked what the point of coming to this party was if she couldn't fuck who she wanted, it was his idea to come to the party anyway. At this point I walk away a few meters, but not far enough for Claire to think I wasn't interested. Claire and I continued looking at each other and my cock started to grow the more I took in her wonderful boobs. Seeing my almost fully erect cock Claire started to spread her legs, revealing her trimmed pussy to me. This was enough for her boyfriend, he got up and left, his average sized dick losing its erection as he went.

Claire got up off the bench and walked over to me, dropped to her knees without saying a word and started sucking my dick. Claire is amazing at fellatio and she was the first woman to fit my entire dick in her mouth and throat. Whilst Claire was having a break from sucking me, she told me she had never seen a dick as big as mine before and that she liked it, she then started to rub it over her face.

I then lay Claire on her back on the soft grass and rubbed my dick over her pussy and resting my cock on top of her stomach, showing her how deep it would go in. I asked her if she thought it would fit, Claire said there was only one way to find out. I rubbed my shaft over her wet opening and then started to penetrate her. I got about 2 inches in and had to stop, her pussy was stretched out and she said I had to take it back out. I took it out then tried again, this time getting about half way in. Claire let out a big moan and told me to leave my cock there while she got accustomed to the size, I did as she asked and held there for a minute or so.

Whilst I was waiting for Claire to give me the green light to go deeper, I started playing with her massive tits, massaging them and rubbing her hard nipples. This made Claire even wetter and helped loosen her vagina. Claire told me to push it in, this time she accepted my cock all the way its base. Claire gave a huge moan at this point, so loud that it caught attention of the people around us. It looked like we were going to have an audience for the first time we fucked, which we were both excited about. Claire looked at me and told me to put on a good performance for the on lookers, I told her to keep moaning so we could get a larger audience.

My cock was all the way in Claires stretched out pussy, Claire raised her legs as high and as wide as she could into the air, exposing herself even more for those behind us and giving me the ability to really drive my cock into her. Claire told me she was so full and that she was ready to be fucked hard by me and specifically told me to "rearrange her insides". I'd never had that said to me and it was all the encouragement I needed.

The fucking I gave Claire that day was one of the best I had given to any woman, I made her cum twice. I fucked her missionary, doggy, prone bone and finished off by cumming all over her tits as she knelt in front of me. The others at the party gave us a round of applause after Claire had licked all my cum off her big tits.

Claire told me she loved every minute of fucking I just gave her, in particular when she would look down at her stomach while I was doing her missionary and could see my cock stretching her skin as I pushed my cock all the way into her. I told her she had the best body for sex I had ever had and that she was built to be fucked. Claire laughed at that and said she had ever been told that before. I squeezed and slapped her huge arse and told her I'd like to do it again, she gave me a kiss and told me I could whenever I wanted.

We both jumped in the pool to clean off and once we were out and dried we went and got dressed. We decided to leave together, and that Claire would come back to my place as it wouldn't be a great idea for her to go back to her boyfriend. As we were leaving we had an older couple (and by older I mean older than us, but they were probably only in their mid 30's) tell us that we fucked really well and wanted to see if we would like to meet up and fuck them. We were both taken aback at how forward they were, but they were both pretty hot and in good shape so we looked at each other and said why not. Claire took her number and then we left.

We were now nearing the top of the hill we were ascending; I could see the sweat marks on the back of Claires t-shirt and knew that when I saw the front I would get quite a treat. Claire announced.

"We're almost there I can see the seating area."

"Good to hear, I'm starving, and I need to eat"

"Probably another 5 minutes and we'll be there."

We continued the march to the top, once we got there we were meet with beautiful scenery. A river ran below which wound its way through the lush green valley, eventually emptying into a lake off in the distance, on the other side of the valley were hills that were covered with trees and thick foliage. The view was great, but it was about to get better. Claire turned to face me, saying what a beautiful view it was. My eyes were on her sweaty white t-shirt which was stuck to her braless tits, the outline of her areolas visible and her semi hard nipples poking out.

"It certainly is."

Claire just giggled.

"Do you ever stop looking at them?"

"I'm looking at them most of the time you're around."

Claire stood on tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the lips and stuck her tongue in my mouth, we had a tongue wrestle for a minute or so before Claire broke away.

"I like you looking at them, want a proper look?"

"You bet."

At that, Claire took her backpack off and placed in on the ground. She then crossed her arms at the bottom of her t shirt and pulled her t shirt over her head. Her boobs were so heavy and sweaty the t shirt didn't come off straight away, it was stuck, and Claire couldn't get it over her head. She asked me to help. Rather than help her get the t shirt off straight away, I took the opportunity to massage her breasts while she couldn't move so well. Her heavy tits felt wonderful in my hands, I was massaging both and running my finger over her nipples, making them get harder.

"Chris, stop playing with my tits and help me get my t-shirt off."

"One sec." I continued playing with her boobs.

"Come on, just help me. You know I'll let you play with them as much as you want, but I want this t-shirt off me."

"Ok, ok." I lifted the t-shirt over her head.

"Thank you, you can be so immature sometimes."

I gave Claire a kiss and a smile. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Claire kissed me back.

We then sat at the table and the bench seats that was at picknick area, we both drank lots of water and ate sandwiches as we took in the view around us. Claire was still topless so I was looking more at her than the other surroundings. There was a nice breeze at the top of the hill and Claire said it felt wonderful on her bare skin, there was also warm sunshine which made her look even more radiant. I took my t-shirt off and Claire started to rub my sweaty chest.

"God that feels good. Sweaty, muscled chest and a 6 pack. What more could I want?"

After Claire said that she looked at the bulge in my shorts.

"Well, I also want that!"

I undid the button fly of my shorts and pulled my shorts and underwear down to my knees.

"Here it is."

My cock was semi hard due to the fondling of and looking at Claires tits that had already taken place. Claire wasted no time, she put one leg over the bench, leaned down, grabbed my dick and started sucking it.

"I love sucking a sweaty cock, the salty taste drives me crazy."

Having your dick sucked whilst outside is a great experience, getting it sucked on a warm summers day on top of a hill is even better. The position that Claire was in wasn't the most comfortable for her and seeing were outside and on stony ground, being on her knees would have been worse. So I suggested that I sit on the table and she could continue from there.

"Sounds good to me, let me get out of these shorts first."

Claire stood up, stepped over the bench and turned her back to me. She undid the button and the zip to her shorts and slowly pulled them down revealing her huge arse.

"God that is so big."

"You like them big, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"I know what else you like!"

Claire pulled her shorts all the way down and stepped out of them, she was completely naked apart from a g string that was swallowed up by her arse cheeks and her walking shoes. Claire pulled the g string down to the ground and leaned all the way forward with her feet slightly apart, she was bent over with her head between her legs, her massive tits hanging down either side of her face. She could see me l staring at her with my mouth open. Then Claire parted her cheeks with both hands.

"You can see it can't you?"

"Yep."

"What is it you can see?"

"You know what I'm looking at."

"Is it my pussy?"

"You know it's not."

"So, what are you looking at then? Tell me?

"Its really small and puckered."

"It is, but what do you call it. Tell me what it is."

"I'm looking at your arsehole."

"Yes, you are, you filthy boy. You're thinking about sticking that huge cock of yours in there aren't you?"

"You know I'd like to."

"But then it wouldn't be small anymore."

With all this talk I was getting extremely horny and pre cum was oozing out of my dick. I used the pre cum as lubricant and started stroking my cock. Claire could see this and continued teasing me.

"All this talk of my arsehole is getting you worked up, isn't it?"

"You know it is. It's time for you to stop teasing and starting using your mouth for what its best at."

"Yes boss."

I got up off the bench and sat of the edge of the table. Claire followed me over and went straight down on me. I put my hand on her head and started gently applying pressure as she went down and releasing as she came up.

"That's a good girl."

Claire was taking me deeper and deeper, as she almost got to the bottom I pushed her head down so she had my whole dick in her mouth and throat. I held her there for a few seconds and let her back up. She came up for a breath.

"I love it when you do that."

"That's why I do it."

I pushed her down again.

"God I'm so horny, I need your dick in my pussy."

I got off the table and moved around Claire. She turned with her back to the table, and I lifted her by her hips on to the edge. Because Claires arse is so big it meant that she could be on the table and have her pussy far enough towards me that she could sit up and take my cock rather than lie all the way back. And that's exactly how we did it. Claire opened her legs, and I positioned my cock at her entrance, Claire put her arms over my shoulders and I held onto her hips. Then my cock entered Claire, she gave a loud moan closed her eyes and started pushing her hips towards me, taking more of my cock.

"Fuck it's so big."

"You take it well now."

"It took me a while."

"Yeah, I had to work you hard to loosen it up."

"Oh god, fuck me."

My cock was all the way in and Claire was moving her hips around while it was in as far as it could go, she kissed me and kept rotating her pelvis. I started moving in and out of Claire and was in a nice rhythm of fucking her, giving her nice long strokes into her creamy pussy. Claire was leaning back so that I could get a good angle into her so she take my cock deep so it would rub her cervix.

"Ohh, that's the spot keep it there, that's it. Now move your hips around, you're hitting it, you're hitting it."

And with that Claires pussy muscles started to contract around my cock.

"Oh, fuck that was good."

Claire came in for a kiss and once she pulled away she looked over my shoulder into the distance, her jaw dropped in surprise.

"What is it?"

Claire started to smile, then started licking her lips.

"What is it?" I repeated

"Someone is watching us."

"Really, who?"

"A guy."

"Does he seem pissed off, what is he doing?"

"He isn't pissed off, he looks excited. He's got his dick out."

I smiled at Claire and she smiled at me.

"Should I ask him, or do you want to?"

"You ask, you know the rules. If it's a guy you ask, a girl I ask."

I took my dick out of Claire and turned around to see the guy Claire was talking about, and there he was cock out, wanking it to what he had just been watching.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been watching."

He started to put his meaty cock back in his pants.

"It's ok mate, my name is Chris, this is Claire. What's your name?"

"John."

"Hi John, don't worry, we don't mind that you were watching. We do this all the time."

"Ok."

"Did you like what you saw?"

John looked down to this long hard cock as if to say, of course.

I laughed.

"Do you want to come over and help me fuck my girlfriend? She likes the look of you and to be honest with you, it's easier for me if there is another cock to help out."

John smiled and walked over with his dick in one hand and the other hand holding his shorts up. When he got to us he took his back off and pull his short down, took his t shirt of and was standing there with only his shoes on, just like Claire and I.

"Nice cock John. You want me to suck it?"

John hesitated.

"She's a good cocksucker John, I'd say yes if I were you."

John just nodded.

I helped Claire off the table so she was now stood directly in front of John. She reached out her hand and started to wank him.

"This is a long one John, I like it. Have you measured it? Of course you have, every guy with a cock this big wants to know exactly how big it is."

"Its 9 inches long."

"Nice, why don't you sit on the table where I was and let me do my thing."

John pulled himself onto the table, just as his arse hit the table, Claire had her mouth on his dick.

"Oh god that feels good."

"She doesn't waste any time mate."

"No, she doesn't."

Claire was slurping on Johns long dick, taking over half of it with the first few bobs of her head. John was clearly enjoying my girlfriend sucking his dick, he was leaning back and quietly moaning. He put his hand on her head.

"That's it keep going down further."

Claire pushed all the way down on John's dick, held it there then looked up at him and held his eye contact.

After watching Claire sucking John for about 5 minutes, I moved behind Claire and told her to open her legs. She did as I said, and I started rubbing my cock up and down her wet pussy. I then started to fuck her from behind while she had a cock in her mouth.

"You like one in both ends don't you."

"You know I do."

Claires pussy had really loosened up, so I started to fuck her hard. Claire gets super turned on when she has two cocks, it makes per pussy widened to a point where my cock goes in easily. Claire took her mouth off John's cock and started moaning, she was giving Johns cock long strokes and then dropped her head to lick his balls.

"They're so salty."

John couldn't believe his luck, the look on his face was priceless. There was no way he woke up this morning thinking he would be getting his cock sucked and balls licked at the top of a hill by a hot chick with massive tits, while her boyfriend pounded her from behind.

"Hey John."

"Yeah."

"Mate, do you like pussy?"

"Yeah of course."

"Do you think you will like Claires?"

"I'd say so."

"Claire, what do you think about riding Johns long one and sucking my cock at the same time?"

"That sounds great."

I pulled my dick out of Claire, Claire stopped sucking Johns balls and John took a deep breath. We got ourselves arranged, John was on his back lying on the table, I was standing on the table and standing next to me was Claire.

"Hey John, what do you prefer, tits or arse?"

"Huh"

"While Claire is riding you, what do you to see. Her tits or her arse?"

"Can I see tits, then arse?"

"Good answer John."

With that, Claire knew where she would start, she faced John and lowered herself on to John big dick.

"Oh wow."

"It's a big one isn't it."

"It's so deep."

Claire had her hands firmly on John's chest and was squatting up and down on his dick. John, unsurprisingly, had his hands firmly on Claire's chest as well. I got off the table to watch Claires pussy fuck Johns big dick, Claire was going all the way down on his cock and then up about half of it before going back down. Claire knowing I was watching moved her hands to her arse cheeks and opened them up, exposing her tight butt hole.

"Like the view?"

"Yep, you like the cock?"

"Yeah, its really deep in me."

"Deeper than mine goes?"

"Yeah, it's even deeper."

Claire pushed off her knees and planted her feet besides John's hips and started squat riding John. I love it when she does that to me and I especially like watching her pussy being penetrated by another man's big cock when she's in that position. Claires pussy gripped the cock and was creaming all the way down it. John and Claire went like this for another 5 mins before John asked Claire.

"Ride me with your big arse facing me?"

"How could I say no to man which such a big cock?"

Claire proceeded to turn around on John's dick without it leaving her wet pussy. With her arse facing John, Claire proceeded to bounce up and down on his cock, feet flat on the table.

At this point I got back up on the table and waved my cock in Maires face.

"Go on. Put it in your mouth and give it a suck, you love two in you."

Claire held my gaze, smiled at me and took me in her mouth. Claire had her hands on her knees to support herself while riding John, John had both his hand on Claires big arse massaging her cheeks. The pace of Claires riding was at full speed, her ability to ride cock in this position is incredible. The size and strength of her legs and arse give her the ability to do what most women can't, ride in this position for an extended period. It also helps when there is a big cock involved, well more than helps, it's a prerequisite.

12