My Adventures with Claire Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You going to cum on his cock honey?"

Claire gave me a nod of her head and a muffled yes.

"Hey John, you want to cum in Claire's snatch?"

That question pushed them both over the edge. Claire took my dick out of her mouth, sunk all the way onto to Johns dick and rotated her hips, opened her knees wide so i could get a good look at her pussy that was filled with Johns big cock. I could see her pussy muscles spasm as she came on his long dick.

"He's been hitting my cervix for ages... Ahhh i cumming."

"Hey John, can you cum now? Then will both be unloading into Claire at the same time, she loves that."

John nodded and he pushed his cock up into Claire, I could see it pulsing, knowing it was shooting cum into my girlfriend caused me to cum. I put my dick back in Claires mouth as i started to cum, then pulled out so she could get a shot or two on her face. John was finishing off at the same time as I was, cum was dripping out of Claires mouth and pussy, just how she likes it.

"How was that, Claire?"

I was now rubbing my cock on her face, moving my cum into her open mouth with my dick.

"Wonderful of course." Is what I got back and a big smile.

Claire raised herself off John's cock and loads of cum started dripping out of Claires Vagina.

"That was a huge load John, well done and thank you."

"My pleasure."

Claire then instructed John to stand up beside her, she now had me on one side and John on the other. Claire proceeded to suck both of our cocks clean at the same time, rubbing them together and putting both in her mouth, sucking the last drops of semen out of us.

I gave John a high five.

We all got down off the table and stood facing each other, Claire reached for her backpack and got wet wipes out.

"You never know when you're going to need these."

"We've certainly used these many times before haven't we Claire!"

"Yep"

Claire took two wipes out of the pack and proceeded to wipe her pussy, thighs and arse crack. She then got another two and wiped her face and tits.

Claire looked at John and asked him if her wanted her to clean him up.

"That would be very helpful, thanks Claire."

"After what you just gave me, it's the least I could do."

Claire then bent forward with three wipes in her hand, she used them to wipe Johns long cock and also his balls.

"Same for you." Said Claire, looking at me.

"Yes please."

After Claire finished, we call got dressed, fortunately for Claire she had a spare t shirt and g string in her bag. She was used to these situations so always came prepared.

Once we were dressed Claire and I said good by to John, put our back packs on and walked back down the hill. Leaving John there to take in the view he had walked up the hill to see.

Claire and I got back to the car park, got in our car and headed for home.

When we were about 15 minutes for home Claire got a text.

"Hey big tits, Mike and I were wondering if you and Chris want to come over to ours tomorrow night XX Faye."

Claire relayed the message to me and asked if I wanted to go.

"Yeah sure, what do you think? Do you think you'll be ok to go tomorrow after all that happened today."

"I'm pretty sure my pussy will be ready for use by tomorrow."

To be continued

12