My Adventures with Claire Pt. 02

Story Info
Our adventures continue, this time with more people.
7.6k words
3.97
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

As we drove into the driveway Claire text Faye back to say that we were both up for it and that we would see them tomorrow. Claire asked what time we should come and if we should bring anything.

Once we got home, we both took our shoes off in the entrance of our home.

"Race you to the shower."

"Like you're going be to able beat me up the stairs after taking a pounding like that."

Claire lifted her t shirt over her head and swung her boobs from side to side.

"But I can distract you."

I took my shirt off and was half through removing my shorts when Claire took off up the stairs, she got halfway up before I had hit the first step. Once she was there Claire looked back at me and started to remove her shorts, licking her lips whilst doing so. I took the stairs two at a time and caught her at the top of the stairs. I grabbed Claire from behind and pushed her down on the carpet, I was on top of Claire while she was facing the floor.

I should say that Claire likes it when I'm rough with her, it's not something we do all the time, but it's certainly something we both enjoy. We have a safe word, pineapple, in case it goes too far, we've never had to use it.

I had Claire pinned, she started to struggle against me trying to lift her arse off the floor and turn around. It was no good as I put my weight down on her arse and overpowered her. I then got my legs on the inside of hers and pushed her legs wide open. I placed my left hand on her lower back to hold her in place, her back was arched up and my right hand came underneath her and started massaging her right breast. I moved my weight off her arse and released her legs. I slid both my hands to her shorts and finished pulling them off, exposing Claires big bare arse, with only a g string to cover her most intimate parts. Claire was continuing to struggle against me, but my strength and weight were too much for her to put me off what I was doing to her.

"I have a Husband and he's going to be home soon; he won't be happy to see you doing this to me."

Wow, this is a new game.

"We'll he's going to come home and see you getting the fucking you need."

"There's no way I'm going to let you fuck me."

"I'm not asking your permission."

I knelt back on the top stair whilst Claire was on in front of me on the landing, my left hand on her lower back again. With my right hand I pulled Claires g string to one side exposing her arsehole and pussy.

"Nice love holes."

"Fuck you."

"No need to be like that, you're enjoying yourself. Your pussy is soaking wet." And with that I rubbed two fingers against her pussy lips.

"It's only because I haven't had sex in ages, not because I want you."

"Husband not seeing to your needs. Maybe he's getting it elsewhere, or maybe you don't fuck him because he has small dick?"

"Fuck off."

"No, I'm going to fuck you. Oh wow, you have the tightest little arsehole I have ever seen.. anal virgin, are you?"

"Yes, that's how I'm going to stay. There's no way you're fucking my arse."

"Ok, I won't. But you didn't say I couldn't have your pussy, did you?"

At this point I moved my fingers from rubbing the outside of Claires pussy and inserted them inside her pussy, my other hand started parting her arse cheeks. Claire moaned from my fingers in her and having her cheeks spread, she loves it when men stare at her arsehole.

"You can't have my pussy either, get off me!"

I had to get my shorts off somehow, while also keeping Claire under my control. Fortunately my shorts were already half way off. I took my fingers out of Claires pussy and placed my hand on her lower back again to keep her still, while my other hand started pulling my shorts off. I pulled my underwear down exposing my rock-hard cock and used my legs to kick my shorts and underwear down the stairs. I was now completely naked and so was Claire, apart from a small g string that was inconsequential anyway.

"You ready for this? My cock is out, and your pussy is ready."

"No it isn't." Claire closed her legs.

"Why make this difficult?"

I then used my feet to part Claires legs again and rested my cock in her arse crack.

"Oh my, that feels like a big one."

"It certainly is and you're going to find out what a big dick can do. How much bigger is it than your Husbands?"

Claire moaned "So much bigger."

"Good, you'll remember this."

Whilst lying on Claires back, at the top of our staircase. I took my long, hard, thick cock and pushed it into her pussy, all the way in. Claire started to moan loudly and I started to fuck her hard.

"Oh god, it's so big. My Husband will know I've been fucked by another man, my pussy will be so loose for him."

"That's not my problem. It's not your problem to worry about at the moment either. You have to worry about making this dick cum."

"Yes, I'll do my best. Just hurry up and finish, my Husband might come home anytime now."

"I hope so, he can see you getting a proper fucking."

"He won't be happy with you."

"I'll tell him you asked for it and I didn't know you were married. You don't wear a wedding ring."

"You really are a prick."

"That's it, talk dirty to me."

At this point I grabbed Claire by her shoulders, raised my hips off Claires arse and was able to really angle into her, driving deep into her pussy.

"Oh god, it's stretching my pussy out, you can't go in any further."

With that I pushed all the way in and rotated my hips around to get as deep as possible. Claire was moving her hips back as well to take my cock to the hilt, moaning loudly as my cock was balls deep in her wet pussy.

If Claires 'Husband' were to come home right now he would have seen his 'Wife' on the top of their staircase, naked with her legs spread wide open, with a naked man on top of her with his big thick cock sliding in and out of his 'Wife's' wet, stretched pussy. And her saying.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Keep your dick there. Push a bit more." Then a long moan and his 'Wife's' pussy contracting on my cock.

"You liked that didn't you?"

"No, I want you out of my house."

"Not yet, I want you to suck my cock."

"Never."

I then got up off Claire and tried to move to the front of her, as soon as my weight was off her she slide out from under me and ran to our bedroom. I was after her in a flash and when she tried to close the bedroom door on me, I easily pushed it open.

Claire was standing at the edge of the bed, naked except for her g string. She was panting like a woman who has just had a good seeing to. As I approached her, I got close to her and pushed her onto the bed, she fell back, legs in the air and arse on the edge of the bed. I moved towards her and grabbed her g string that was still on and began taking it off, Claire struggled against me, but it was no use, I had hold of her g string and pulled it off completely. I moved in between Claires legs, Claire raised her knees back towards her breasts placed her hands behind her knees, then opened her legs so I had a clear view of her very wet and open pussy.

"Look you're inviting me in, why don't you just admit you like this?" Claire didn't respond.

"It's my big dick isn't it, you know you shouldn't like it, but you can't help wanting it." Again, no response.

I held my cock in my right hand and moved towards Claire's pussy, so close my balls were rubbing on her clit. I then let go of my cock and it fell on her pussy and stomach. I then started moving my hips back and forth, making my cock and balls rub in between her pussy lips. Claire was moaning very loudly as I was doing this and was mouthing 'Fuck me.'

"What was that you just said, speak up I can't her you."

In a very loud voice, almost yelling Claire said, "Fuck me."

I then sank balls deep in her pussy and continued to pound Claires pussy. Claire had a look on her face of pure ecstasy, I had never seen her so worked up.

You have to remember, earlier that day Claire had been double teamed by me and a stranger. The stranger had the longest dick Claire had ever taken and had filled Claire's pussy deeper than it ever had been filled before. And while he was pushing his dick into her stomach, she was sucking my cock. I came in her mouth while he came in her pussy and then she sucked us both clean at the same time. Then once we got home, we had played out our first nonconsensual encounter. It was all this that lead to what happened next.

Claire told me take my cock out of her; I said that I still needed to fuck her a bit more.

"No seriously, take it out."

I quickly took my cock out and Claire immediately started rubbing her clit, head back, mouth open and eyes rolled back, Claire let out a huge 'Ahhhh' and then she squirted all over my chest and stomach, a long stream of fluid came from her pussy and drenched my torso, then she squirted again, not as powerful as the first time but still enough for some to land on my hard cock, then the third came, it was just hard enough to soak into the bed cover. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, I was ready to cum. I used the juices that were just squirted on my dick as lube and wanked my cock and came all over Claire as she lay on the bed in amazement of what had just happened.

I lay down on top of Claire and gave her a deep kiss as our sex fluids covered both of us. Claire just looked at me and said.

"Wow. I never thought that pretending to be taken against my will would turn me on so much."

"Well, you've had quite a day when you think about it."

"I certainly have, thank you. I'm so lucky to have you."

"We're lucky to have each other."

With that we got up and went to the shower and cleaned each other off with soap and wash cloths.

"Hey, I forgot to make you to suck my dick earlier. I told you I was going to make you suck it."

"Next time."

After we showered, we went to bed. Claire text Faye back to say that we would love to come over and asked if we should bring anything and what time we should be there. We then fell asleep, snuggled in each other arms.

The next morning, we woke at 7:30. You could tell it was a bright day outside as sun was streaming in through the curtains.

"How did you sleep?"

"Really well, I was so tired. You really wore me out yesterday."

"It was fun to wear you out."

I gave Claire a kiss and went downstairs to make breakfast. Ten minutes later Claire came down in her dressing gown and told me she had a text back from Faye.

'No need to bring anything, just your hot bod and Chris's large cock. It's going to be a party with about 20 people if that's ok?? The party will start at 6pm, if you could come at about 5:30 that would be great. There are some new people coming, it would be good if you could be there earlier so there are people there when they arrive.'

"What do you reckon Chirs, you up for a party with some newbies?"

"You bet."

"I thought you would be. You never miss an opportunity to show off that big dick and fuck tight women with it." Claire was laughing while saying this.

"It's not like you don't want to show off those big melons and your huge arse to horny men."

Now is a good time to tell you who Mike and Faye are, and the relationship we have with them. They are the couple that Claire and I met at the end of the swingers party where Claire and I first met. The party where I walked past Claire with my dick out and she left her boyfriend for me. Yeah, that party. So, Faye gave Claire her phone number because her and her Husband, Mike, liked the way we fucked each other and wanted to see if we would want to fuck them.

Well Claire text Faye and we all met up. It turned out that we all liked fucking each other, in fact we like it a lot. That was four years ago, since then we have met up at least once a month to explore each other partners. Faye is tall, probably about 5'8, slim figure with D cup breasts that hang a bit low, but not what you would call saggy. She has pale white skin with beautiful thick red hair and blue eyes, a pretty face and wide hips and thick arse cheeks. Mike is tall, dark skin, hair and eyes and a muscular physique. Mike has a long, thick cock pretty much identical to mine. The girls measured his dick, as well as mine (they love measuring cocks by the way) and it was 8 inches long and just on 6 inches girth. This worked out well for the four of us as it meant that the girls both got a big cock when we would meet up and it also meant that Mike and I wouldn't be jealous of each other's dicks.

The relationship between the four of us was very balanced as the women were attracted to the men and Mike and I were certainly attracted to the girls. When it came to sex, we all liked similar things, Mike and I were happy to double team each other's girl and would also be happy watching them fuck one of us while the other looked on. The only difference was that Faye loved to have two cocks in her pussy as well as enjoying anal sex and having one in her pussy and her arse, whereas Claire didn't like any of those scenarios. It wasn't so much that Claire didn't want to have anal or a DP, it's just that she said Mike and I were too large for her to take in the arse on first time. Faye agreed with Claire on this, she said she would never take a cock our size on the first time either, she said it was something you had to work up to.

There are many stories I could tell you about our encounters with Mike and Faye, but it will have to wait for another time. As now we are about to have another encounter with them and its one of our favourites, group sex with many people.

Claire and I sat down to breakfast. Muesli, fruit and coffee.

"So, what are you going to get up to today before the party?"

"I was thinking about going to the gym and then getting my pussy waxed."

"OK cool, I'll come to the gym as well maybe buy groceries while you get your pussy ready for tonight."

Claire laughed. "God, I hope I don't leak cum out like I did last time. That was so embarrassing, plus the woman commented on how loose my pussy was getting."

"Sounds like she might be a bit jealous, ask if she wants to join our party tonight. Is she hot?"

"Yeah, she is actually. She's very small and looks like she would have a really tight snatch."

"Maybe test the waters and see what she says."

We finished breakfast and got in the car and headed to the gym. It wasn't a particularly interesting work out, just the usual weights and cardio and done in an hour and a half. We then showered and left. The gym we go to is in a shopping centre, I headed to Waitrose and Claire to the beautician.

"I'll text you when I'm finished, shouldn't be more than 20 minutes."

"Ok cool, hope your pussy doesn't leak this time."

"Fuck off." Claire laughed and we went our separate ways.

About 30 minutes later I got a text from Claire. 'Out the front of the beauticians, come by when you can.'

"Hey sexy, how did you go?"

"I'll tell you in the car, I can't say this in public."

I just raised my eyebrows and headed for our car, Claire following behind me. I put the shopping bags in the boot, opened the car door for Claire and closed it behind her when she was in. I went to the driver side and started to leave the car park.

"So, what happened?"

"That was crazy. So, you know the girl that does my waxing is called Huyen, she's from Vietnam?"

"Yeah, I remember you telling me that before."

"Well, I had her again today. Once I'm undressed from the waist down and lying down on the table, she comes over to start the waxing. I told her I wanted it all off." Then she says.

"Oh, special night with your boyfriend tonight?"

"Yeah, something like that." I respond.

"Looks like her gave you special time already, so much goo in your pussy hole. You must have a good boyfriend. Your pussy is always so loose when I see it."

"I couldn't believe what she was saying to me, I really didn't know how to respond. But she kept going."

"I wish I had a boyfriend, especially one who has a big dick. Your boyfriend must have a big one to do this to your pussy."

'I was in shock but decided to keep the conversation going to see where it would go.'

"Yeah, my boyfriend does have a very big dick and he fucks me all the time. He also lets other men fuck me."

"Very lucky woman, you let him fuck other girls?"

"Of course, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't."

"Your pussy is getting excited; more goo is coming out."

"It is getting excited, what about yours. Talking about a big dick making your hole wet?"

"I think I am, it has been so long since I've had a dick."

"My boyfriend and I are going to a party tonight where there will be lots of cocks, would you like to come."

"I would love to, but how would I get there I don't have a car and I don't finish till 5pm today."

"That's ok, we can pick you up on our way. If you want to come, meet me out the front of the furniture store at 5:15, do you know that store?"

"I do."

"Well, if you want a big dick tonight, meet me there at 5:15."

'We left the conversation there; she waxed my pussy and arse crack as usual and that was that.'

"Fuck me, well done."

"Thanks, I can't believe she agreed to come along so easily, usually girls need a bit more convincing than that. Let's see if she turns up."

Once Claire and I got home we had lunch and decided to play some video games to take our mind off tonight. At about 4 Claire decided to run a bath so she was nice and fresh for tonight, I told her once she had finished running the bath to call me as I'd have a shower as she bathed. 10 mins later Claire called down to tell me she had finished running the bath, I paused the video game and headed up. Claire was already in the bath and washing her tits with a bath sponge, I got undressed and started running the shower. Once I got in I faced Claire and started swinging my dick at her, she responded by turning around and spreading her arse cheeks, she does that almost every opportunity she gets.

We got out of the shower, dried off, brushed and flossed our teeth really well, put deodorant on and got dressed. Claire put on a strapless white dress with no bra or panties. Claire then spun around, the dress lifted and I could see her huge arse cheeks and bald pussy. I put on a white slim fit linen shirt and a pair of tight fitting black trousers.

We got in the car and made our way to the furniture store; our rendezvous point with our new friend that loves talking about dicks with my girlfriend. As we pulled in, Claire saw Huyen waiting out the front of the furniture store. Once we parked, Claire got out and went over to Huyen and started talking to her, Huyen was smiling and so was Claire so it looked like the conversation was going well. They both started walking over to the car, Claire opened the back door and Huyen got in, the Claire got in the front seat.

"Hi, my name is Chris."

"Hi Chris, I'm Huyen."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Huyen."

Mike and Faye's place was about a 15-minute drive from where we were, so not very far but far enough that we would have to engage in small talk. However, Huyen wasn't interested in small talk.

"So Claire, how many men will be at this party?"

"There will be about 20 people all up, there are usually a few more men than women, so I'd say 12 men."

"Ok, that sounds good. Will they all have big dicks like your boyfriend?"

I was taken aback by this but decided not to say anything.

"Not all the men will have big ones, but there will be a few and most men will be a bit over average."

"Hmmm, and how big is your dick Chris? I see Claires pussy and it quite loose, you must have a big one to do that."

"Umm, well."

"Chris's dick is 8.5 inches long and its thick."

I looked in the rear-view mirror and Huyen's mouth was wide open.

"How big is that?"

Claire used both hands to indicate how long 8.5 inches is and then used her thumb and index finger to approximate my girth.

12