My Adventures with Claire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, I won't be able to have that in me. My pussy is much too small."

"It's a very big dick, you don't have to start with one that big. You could try an average sized one and work up to one as big as Chris's."

Huyen just sat in silence, pondering what she was just told.

We then pulled up to Mike and Faye's house.

"Here we are Ladies."

We all got out of the car and headed to the front door, Claire held Huyen's hand as we walked up the path and told her not to worry, it will be a fun night. Huyen smiled back, 'I think I will enjoy this very much.' Claire and both noticed that Huyen was looking at my visible bulge.

We knocked on the door and Faye opened the door to greet us. She had on a black lace body suit with her tits exposed, she looked at Huyen and then said.

"Quick come in I'm half naked at the front door."

"Like your neighbours haven't seen more than just your tits." Quipped Claire.

Faye smiled and let us all in. She then greeted Huyen.

"Hello gorgeous, my name is Faye welcome to our home and party. I hope you have a wonderful time, if you need anything, please just ask."

A this point I should say that Huyen was gorgeous. Straight shiny black hair down to the middle of her back, almond shaped brown eyes, a button nose and a big broad smile. She was probably the same height as Claire. Huyen was slender and looked like she had a very firm tight body, but that she would be easy to pick up.

"Thank you." Replied Huyen.

Faye then turned to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Mike is out the back getting the bbq going."

With that Faye turned around and headed to the garden. Her bare arse showing as the body suit only had a small strap running up her arse crack. Claire, Huyen and I followed.

"Hey Chirs, Hi Claire. How are you both? Ah I see you brought a hot friend."

"Hey mate."

"Hi Mike. Yes, we did this is Huyen."

"Hi Huyen, nice to meet you."

Huyen didn't respond, she was staring at Mike. Mike had a pair of string underwear on that left nothing to the imagination, the shape of his big cock easily visible for all to see.

Mike moved closer to Huyen and offered his hand to Huyen to try and break the ice. Huyen's eyes didn't move from Mike's dick and instead of taking Mike's hand, she reached forward and rubbed his cock through the underwear.

We all laughed, Huyen looked embarrassed. Faye told her not to worry, she reacted like that the first time she saw Mikes big dick. Huyen kept on rubbing Mikes dick in front of everyone. 'I've never seen one so big.' Then Huyen snapped out of the daze she was in and took her hand off Mike's dick. Huyen asked if she could possibly have a shower as she had just finished work and hadn't had to chance to have one. Mike said of course you can, Chris and I will show you to the shower if you like.

"That would be very kind of you, thank you."

"Faye could you take the meat off the bbq in 5 mins and cover it, it should be ready by then."

"Of course, darling. Claire and I will look after the meat down here, you and Chris look after yours upstairs."

"Don't worry baby, we'll look after ours down here as well."

With that Mike lead Huyen upstairs and I followed behind. Once we got to the bathroom Mike handed Huyen a towel and told her that he would get her something to wear and that we would be right back. Mike and I left Huyen in the bathroom and headed to his and Faye's bedroom, a place Claire and I have been many times before.

"Man, she is hot."

"I know, we will be able to pick her up and fuck her easily. Although she is worried about big dicks."

"They all are at the start, but they get used to it. Claire was the same with you that first time when you fucked her, as Faye was with me."

"True, what are you getting her to wear?"

"I have a body stocking that a woman left here one time, I think Huyen will fit into it."

"Cool, let's get back and see how she is getting on."

As we headed to the bathroom, we heard the door bell ring and Faye answered the door. More guests were arriving for the party. 'Come in, Mikes upstairs. He should be down soon.' Mike and I walked in the bathroom and saw Huyen completely naked under the shower, Mike had one of those large open showers that you can fit at least three people into. Huyen looked amazing naked, small firm breasts and a very toned body, brown skin and a bald pussy, she then turned around to show us her small bum and shapely hips. Mike and I stripped off and got in the shower, Huyen's mouth was open at the sight of two big cocks. We both stood either side of Huyen and she took our dicks in ether hand and started stroking them. Just then Faye walked in the bathroom, she didn't look very happy.

"Mike, we're hosting this party. You need to be downstairs to greet the guests."

"Sorry, it's just..."

"I don't mind if you want to fuck Huyen, I can see why you want to, but could you at least come downstairs and do it? Sorry Huyen, this isn't your fault, Mike should know better. Do you like their dicks?"

Huyen just nodded.

"Good to hear, would you like to pleasure them downstairs? There will be an audience, but Mike must come down now."

"Let's dry off guys and we can do this downstairs?"

Mike and I nodded. We all got out of the shower and grabbed towels and started drying off. Faye headed downstairs, happy that we were going to be following and helping to entertain the guests that were already there and the ones yet to come. Once we were dry, Mike offered the body stocking to Huyen. Huyen had a look at it and just said.

"I think I'll go down like this" and dropped the towel to the floor.

"Will that be ok?"

Mike and I nodded and dropped our towels as well.

As we were leaving the bathroom the doorbell rang, we heard Faye walking to go and see who it was. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs Faye was opening the door and 2 couples were walking in, Huyen, Mike and I turned to them full frontal naked, smiled and waved. We then made our way towards the entertaining area, as Faye and the others followed behind us.

The entertaining area is a big room which has an open kitchen at the far end from where we were. In front of us are two large lounges a coffee table and tv that was attached to the wall, this room led to the garden and was separated by large sliding doors, one of which was open. In the garden was Claire and two other couples, one couple I recognised as Brian and Michelle and the other I had never met before. They were all sitting around a table chatting, Claire was sitting on Brians lap, it looked like he was having a good feel of Claires assets.

Mike and I then led Huyen to one of the sofas and sat her down in between us just as Faye was entering the room with the other two couples.

"Say hi guys, I know there is no point introducing you now as you're preoccupied."

The three of us on the lounge said hi and the two couples just stood there and looked at us. Mike and I were getting hard and Huyen then started stroking both of our dicks at the same time, she spread her legs so that the onlookers could get a good view of her bald pussy and Mike and I could get access to it so we could start rubbing it, and that's what started to do. The women in front of us had commented on what nice big dicks we had, the guys were clearly aroused and both unzipped their trousers and quickly got out of them. The guys then went to the lounge opposite us sat down and started stroking their dicks. The women removed their tops and exposed to us two sets of big hanging tits, their eyes quite clearly on Mike and my swelling erections.

Huyen was looking over to the two men on the couch and whispered to me 'I think their size will be better for me to start with.' Then she got up and walked over to the two men, knelt on the floor in front of them and started stroking their dicks for them. The women then walked over to Mike and I, opened our legs so they could kneel in front of our cocks and started licking them from our balls to the tips and back down again.

Claire came in from the garden, completely naked, laughing with Brian right behind her, he was also naked. He grabbed Claire from behind and put both hands on her tits and pushed his impressive erection into her back and started kissing Claire on the neck.

"Come on Brian, come and sit down next to Chris on the lounge, there's plenty of room."

Brian sat down next to me, said hello and then Claire was in between his legs, he pointed his cock towards her mouth, she gratefully accepted it and began sucking his dick. So, there were three men on one lounge, with as many women in between their legs, sucking their dicks. On the opposite lounge two men were sat down with Huyen knelt on the floor in between them, she was now sucking one dick and stroking the other. Outside there was Faye and Michelle and one other couple who had arrived when Mike and I were upstairs with Huyen. I did a quick count and realised that there were 13 people in total so far, in her text Faye said that there would be about 20 guests at the party, so we were waiting on others to arrive. Faye then came inside.

"Mike, Miles and Cindy can't make it tonight. Their babysitter cancelled last minute. Do you think your friends from work will turn up?"

"The guys said they wouldn't miss it for the world and Julie loves cock, so she will be here."

Mike told me that four of his male friends from work were coming and a woman, Julie would be here as well.

"Nice, there will be lots of dicks to fuck these women then!"

The woman who was sucking me looked up and smiled. 'I can't wait to have this big dick in my pussy and arse.' I smiled back and asked her named.

"i'm Jenny and this is Nicloe." Nodding her head towards her friend who was sucking Mikes dick.

The doorbell rang and Faye went to get it, it was Mikes work friends. Everyone was here now. The five of them walked in and saw the scene I just described and all of them started to undress. Faye told them that there were people outside getting busy and that the women outnumbered the men. So all the work colleagues of Mike, plus Faye headed out to the garden.

It's very hard to describe all the action that goes on at an orgy with 18 people involved, but I'll do my best to relay as much of what happened as I can. In our room the women who were sucking dick on our lounge all decided to switch position by moving along one, which meant Claire was now sucking my dick and titty fucking me. Jenny was on Mikes dick and Nicole had moved over to Brian. On the couch opposite, Huyen still had a cock in her mouth, but one of the men was behind her laid on the floor licking her moist peach shaped slit.

Jenny who was originally sucking my cock. Stopped sucking Mike and said that it was time for some cock in pussy and that the girls should go back to the original cock they were sucking. She looked at me and said.

"So, you're fucking me." And then parted her pussy lips with her fingers.

Nicole got up and changed back to Mike. Claire was next to me straddling Brian's cock. At once all the women slid down on our dicks and started moaning and riding us up and down. Jenny kept on telling me what a big dick I had, loud enough for her husband who was on the other lounge to hear. She had nice big saggy tits that I was kneading with my hands and sucking on her nipples as her wet pussy was being stretched by my thick cock. I looked around and her husband was watching her taking my dick while Huyen sucked his dick. He then lifted Huyen up off his dick, and in one go lowered her pussy onto his shaft. Her little pussy stretched to take him, she gave a loud moan. The guy who was licking her pussy moved so he was standing on the lounge, dick in hand pushing into Huyen's mouth, who opened up and started sucking. Claire was enjoying Brians dick and was pushing her big tits into his face, almost smothering him, he didn't mind though.

At this point there were 4 women in the room riding cocks, there was loads of moaning and slapping of skin on skin and wet, squelching pussies. After about 10 mins with the women on top I said to Mike that we should change it up and that we should swap women. He liked the sound of that, so we got the women up off us and all stood up. We then swapped women and told them to put their knees on the edge of the lounge and their hands on the back of the lounge. With their arses facing us Mike and I stood next to each other loudly admiring their rear ends.

"Hmm looks like they both have nice big pussies."

I agreed "Jenny certainly does. Have you seen their arseholes, looks like they enjoy anal."

They both laughed and confirmed they did and then started to squeeze their sphincter muscles to make their anuses go in and out. Mike and I then took them from behind in the pussy and gave them a good shafting with our large dicks, making sure their husbands could see all that was going on. Claire had turned around on Brian and was riding him with her big arse facing him as he rubbed the rim of her arse. Claire was moaning loudly and clearly enjoying Brian, the third cock she had taken in past 36 hours.

On the other couch Huyen was now on all fours getting a cock in either end and both men were saying how small her pussy and mouth is. And that it was a nice change from the loose pussy they are used to. At this, their wives started telling Mike and I to pound them with our big dicks. Our cocks were stretching them and really pushing in deep, I could feel my cock bottom out in the pussy I was in, Nicole give a huge moan and started to pant.

"Oooohhhhh... its so deep in my pussy. It's filled me right up.... Oh god, I'm cumming"

I pushed my dick all the way in and rotated my hips, she pushed back on me and had a huge orgasm, her pussy contracting and creaming on my cock. I continued to fuck her after she orgasmed, I wanted to see if I could hit her cervix and how she would take it. I contined exploring her insides with a few more strokes, then hit something. Nicole cried out and I pushed my dick into that spot and rotated my cock, Nicole rubbed her clit and squirted a hot stream of liquid from her pussy. I took my cock out if her, Nicole got up turned around, knelt on the floor and sucked my cock.

Mike was now bringing Jenny to climax as well; she was the one I started with. She was now moaning loudly, she looked at her husband who was fucking Huyen and told him that Mike was hitting her cervix and that she was cumming. She let out a loud moan, pushed back on Mikes cock and moved her arse side to side as she came. Once she had cum on Mikes cock, she joined Nicole on her knees and began sucking Mike.

This was all too much for the Husbands who were fucking Huyen and they both came, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. Huyen and the men both looked very happy, Huyen swallowed the cum in her mouth and turned around so her arse was facing out into the room and used her pussy muscles to push the cum out of her little snatch. The man who had unloaded into Huyen commented that she had the tightest pussy he ever had and that her pussy muscles were strongest he ever felt on his cock.

Claire was now on her knees in front of Brian who was on his back. Claire was sucking his cock, her head bobbing up and down and her huge arse moving up and down with the motion of sucking him. The guys who had just finished in Huyen looked at Claires arse and said.

"I can remember when my Wife's arsehole was that tight."

The other replied "It was so long ago, I can't remember."

Mike and I looked at each other, we then looked at the women that were sucking our dicks and at Huyen. We now had a choice, we could either go over to the other couch and fuck Huyen. Doubling teaming her. Or we could fuck the women who were sucking our dicks in the arse. We looked at Huyen and to be honest, she looked like she had enough for today and we could probably fuck her another time. Whereas the women who were on the ends of our dicks now looked like they wanted more. Plus I was doubtful that their husband would let Mike and I fuck them again, seeing how vocal they were about how big we were.

Mike and I swapped women again, so I was now back with Jennyand as she took me in her mouth I asked.

"You still up for an arse fucking."

Without taking my dick out of her mouth she nodded.

Nicole gave a thumbs up. With that Mike went to the fridge in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of lube with a pump on the end. Mike then handed it to his woman, she lubed Mikes dick and then put lube in her hand and rubbed it in her arse crack, she then handed the bottle to the woman in front of me who did the same. Until this point, their husbands didn't clock what was happening as they were to busy watching Claires puckered hole. But now that Brian had finished in Claires mouth, their attention turned to their own wives, who by this stage were on all fours on the floor with a big cock resting in their arse crack.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?"

"Yeah what's going on?"

"The boys are just going to finish us off with an arse fucking, that's what's going on."

And with that, Mike and I started working our dicks into their arseholes. These women really knew how to have anal sex, they were amazing at it. They were pushing all the way back onto our cocks, rotating their hips once we were all the way in, clenching their arse muscles on our cocks, telling us how big we were and that no one has been that deep in their bowels.

I'd have to say Jenny was the best at anal sex I'd ever had. Their husbands weren't that happy about what was happening. They made remarks that I couldn't quite hear as their wives were moaning so loudly, but I could tell they weren't comments that were encouraging Mike and I to pound their wives in the arse. I looked over at Claire and to be honest, Claire didn't look like she was over the moon with the fact that I was in this woman's most intimate hole and that we were both loving it as much as we were.

When it was time for Mike and I to cum, we planted both feet either side of the women, who then closed there knees together to make themselves even tighter for us. Then we started to give them long hard strokes in their arse. I had Jenny by the hair and was pulling her head back while telling her that I was going to ruin her guts. They then told us to cum in their arse and fill them up. Mike and I did exactly that and shot rope after rope into them, driving our cocks deeper with each thrust to coincide with the spurts of cum we were giving them.

Mike and I pulled our cocks out of their arseholes and our cum started leaking out of their wide open, gaping arseholes. They both fell flat on the floor in exhaustion. Mike and I stood there in front of their husband with our big dicks glistening from our cum and their wives anal fluids. Huyen, Claire and Brian sat there staring at us in amazement at what we just did to those women.

Claire then asked who wanted to go for a shower, myself, Mike, Brian and Huyen all said yes. So we headed up stairs to clean up. Once in the shower the men were all grabbing at the girls who were loving the attention of three men, they started fondling our balls and stroking our cocks. Mike, Brian and I were all hard again and Claire and Huyen were all clearly horny once more. We decided to head back downstairs and see what everyone else was up to.

We walked into an empty room, the women who Mike and I had just seen to and the men who double teamed Huyen had left. We poked our head into the garden, everyone was still there.

To be continued.

12