My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have his cock first, after all he's your Grandson."

"Thanks, help me get on board."

She rose up from the waist, swung one leg over my hips and squatted on my cock and Mary's hand. Ruth raised herself so she was kneeling over me. Mary relocated my cock head at the apex of Ruth's legs. I felt her stroking it back and forth over Ruth's wet cunt.

"That's it. Just there," came the urgent cry and Ruth started to lower herself onto my throbbing cock. Mary held it steady until Ruth was full.

"OK?" asked Mary.

Ruth wriggled about a bit, raised herself a little then down again.

"Perfect! Climb aboard. Let's see just what my Grandson's made of."

Mary moved around until she was able to straddle my head. Ruth pushed my hands out wide and Mary moved forward so that her ankles were just touching my biceps. Most of my vision was then obscured. I could see Ruth from below her belly button to where my cock buried itself in her cunt. Of Mary, my only view was of her arse and the lower side of her cunt.

Two hands appeared, obviously Mary's from their position. Fingers opened up her labia, everything was now displayed. She rocked back onto her heels thus putting her open cunt straight on my face. From chin to eyebrows my face was covered with Mary's wet cunt and surrounding area.

"Can you hear me? Tap my thigh once for yes, twice for no."

I couldn't laugh given that I had a mouth full of very juicy cunt. I spluttered as best I could and tapped twice, just for devilment.

"Can you smack my bum?"

I smacked her bum, once on each cheek for good measure.

"Excellent! Now when you need to breathe just smack my bum, OK?"

I tapped her thigh once then smacked her bum, hard. She raised up.

"You OK?"

" I needed to breathe," I gasped.

"Take a deep breath," she instructed. I did as I was told and she lowered herself back onto my face. She face fucked me. Ruth rode my cock. I just held my breath as long as possible then smacked Mary's bum. First time they were still deep in a snog when Mary raised her bum and I realised if I wasn't to end up being suffocated by a truly beautiful cunt I'd have to smack her and not rely on her judgement.

And so I was face-fucked and cock fucked and very enjoyable it was too, and quite relaxing. All I had to do was breathe and smack a delicious bum every couple of minutes. Ruth came quite frequently and Mary flooded my face once or twice and from way down below I could sense that while they were enjoying me, they were also enjoying each other.

They swapped places after a while. Ruth held my cock steady, teased her well eaten cunt with my knob end then kept it in place while Mary lowered herself onto it. Once she was settled Ruth took up the position Mary had vacated, over my face. I looked and gasped in surprise. Her cunt was gaping open. I'd not actually looked up directly into a cunt that my cock had been fucking for around ten minutes, before. Did I do that?

"Beautiful, isn't it? That's what a well fucked cunt looks like up close and personal. Smack my bum when you feel the need to breathe, OK?"

I tapped her leg and away we went on round two. Again I got drowned but it was heavenly. Everything was sooo very swollen that I was able to play with her labia as she slid back and forth. I could almost hang onto her clit and let it pull my head around as she responded by grinding her cunt down onto my face.

I discovered that if I tilted my head a little forward when I needed to breathe I could suck air in through my mouth while she happily fucked herself on my nose and forehead. Ruth's legs also seem to be further apart so I could turn my head left and right a bit. More air available and, of course she could really fuck all my face, not just the bit down the middle.

After another good session of face fucking they let me up for a rest. Mary set to work licking Ruth's juices off my face. Ruth set to work sucking Angie's cums off my cock.

"Loved the way you moved your head around underneath me, while I was sitting on it," Breathed Ruth, "nobody's done that before. And how come you seldom came up for air, or did I just miss that?"

"Well, for a start your cunt was so gaping from my cock that I was able to get a little air from the spaces either side," I explained, "then you parted your knees quite a bit further than Mary which gave me more room to move my head. I could turn my head a little to the side and breathe. Then, of course you fucked my entire face, hair to chin and everything in between so sometimes I could push my head up and breathe through my mouth. You were so all over the place that I just grabbed air when I could."

"Well it was incredible! Did you get that all down Mary? So we can remind him."

"I'm ahead of you, Lover, we can try it on each other!" came Mary's swift response.

They wanted a rest.

"Hey! We're old ladies remember?"

Yeah, right!

We snuggled and cuddled. I played with their beautifully full tits and they played with my tumescent cock for a while.

"I promised you both our arses. You up to it or are you knackered?" asked Mary.

I smiled at her as my cock twitched. An action they both felt and two hands reached under the pillows, both emerged clasping a tube of KY.

"That stuff seems to be everywhere!" I laughed in delight.

"It is," replied Ruth, "the company buys it in bulk along with condoms. We have a few pharmacies so we get it trade."

I had to laugh.

"Is there nothing that the company doesn't do?" I asked in amazement.

They were silent for a moment or two then...

"We think we've got most things covered. There's sex shops in Germany and Holland and we pop over every now and then to see what's happening." replied Mary.

"We were wondering about opening some here as well but decided not to. Might spoil our proper businesses. Wasn't worth the risk." chimed in Ruth.

"Something for the future, maybe. Anyway, we love going and exploring, don't we sweetheart?" commented Mary.

"Now, give-us-yer-cock!" demanded Ruth.

They slathered KY all over my cock, tip to balls then handed me a tube before taking up position in front of me, on their knees.

"Back and forth, fuck us both, bit by bit. Make it last and if you can share your load with both of us, somehow, that'll be very nice." My Maternal Grandmother requested.

"It's going to be a bit tricky moving between you both with you kneeling on the bed," I suggested, "d'you think you could stand? Lean over the bed or maybe side by side, leaning on the dresser"

"Better still," offered Ruth, "if we pull those two chairs around a bit so we are facing in slightly different directions, you can just turn a bit! Nothing in the way at all."

With Ruth facing one way I positioned her legs so that she was perfectly aligned with my cock. I did the same for Mary. With both bums in the perfect position, I gave them a hard slap each.

"You're very naughty girls!" I scolded them.

Stepping up behind Ruth I covered my fingers with KY and worked them, one at a time into her welcoming arse. She'd relaxed instantly and I had no problem feeding her beautiful arse three fingers. Mary's arse was just as receptive. I stroked my cock a few times to ensure it was as ready as it would ever be, covered it with another dollop of KY and stepped in close behind Ruth.

"OK?"

"Fuck my arse, Big Boy!" she instructed.

Placing my cock head against her dark rose I pushed, she opened up like a flower welcoming the sunshine and I kept pushing.

"Ohoooo, that's it. Don't stop until I've got it all, no matter what you think I'm saying!"

I started to meet resistance but she instructed me to keep going. I pushed until my balls were resting against her cunt.

"Good, now wait a moment or two while I get used to the size again."

She started to wriggle her bum, making my cock move around inside her back passage.

"OK, now out slow. Don't take it right out. Leave the head in and put some more KY on everything you can reach. Then back in. Do it a couple more times and see how it feels."

I did exactly as I was told. I'd fucked Anne-too's arse a few times and was still getting Anne's used to taking cock. I hadn't even tried Mum's nor Julie's and hadn't even considered Sally's so I was very much a novice. I listened to the expert, listened and learned.

On the forth stroke it all felt much easier and Ruth suggested a couple of hard and deep before getting Mary prepared. She squealed like a stuck pig with those two strokes and confirmed all was as it should be.

Mary didn't say anything, just stood happily and moaned contentedly while I applied the KY. With cock re-lubed I stepped up to the mark and started to feed my length into her arse. Her moans of pleasure became groans and I wasn't sure if it was pain, too much pain or too much pleasure.

"OK?"

"Ohhh YES! FUCK YES! I want it all."

I kept going until I'd run out of cock. I paused while she worked my cock head around her insides, telling us both how fucking good it fucking felt. Backing off I lubed up and pushed back inside. It felt easier. Twice more and she was ready for a couple of fucking strokes.

With Mary prepared I returned to Ruth, lubed up and went straight for it. Deep and steady.

"Ohhhh god! YESSSSSSS! No more messing Grandson, take my arse like it's never been taken before!"

I fucked her hot arse for well over a minute, building her rapidly to orgasm. She was screaming for more and more she got.

"Mary!" she instructed.

I turned, lube applied then in, balls deep. Mary squealed loud and joyfully and told me to fuck her arse hard. Her wish was my command and I pounded her arse like I'd earlier pounded her greedy cunt.

"Ruth!"

I pulled out fast, turned and straight in, didn't stop for lube, she'd got enough. The shock of the sudden assault started her jerking, I left her to it, intent on driving my cock harder and faster into her arse.

"Mary!"

Turned and in. pushing deep.

"Ohhhh yesss, now take me slow and steady, build me up to the point of no return then stop and fuck Ruth."

Again I followed orders to the letter. Paying attention to her breathing and vocal sounds. She started to pant harder and move around more. Getting close. Speed up or slow down? I slowed, almost to a standstill. Just keeping it going I worked my way deep, bent my knees, just to see the effect. It caused a deep sigh. Good. Noted then out and back in, bend. The breathing came quicker, another full, slow length followed by the dip. Getting even closer. Harder.

"Ahhhh! Ruth!"

"Fuck me hard and fast. First load in me and the rest in Mary!"

That instruction didn't cum a moment too soon! All I had to do was hold on long enough to satisfy my maternal Grandmother. The old favourite came to the rescue. Mind games as I fucked I wired the bedside light. Ruth came with an incredible shudder which sent my cock wild! Spunk travelled up the engorged length and jetted deep into her arse!

"Good boy! Go!"

I was gone.

My second spurt reached Mary's arse just before my cock head did. I pushed it down deep and tried my best to continue fucking her even though I was spunking inside her hot arse like I was trying to extinguish the flames. Her eruption was less noisy that Ruth's but her juices covered my feet. She flopped forward onto the chair back and it was all I could do not to squash her.

My cock eventually softened and slipped out. I sank to the floor leaving my two Grandmother's still draped over the chair backs.

"Alright Martin?" said Nanny Ruth at length.

"Umm," I grunted, "next time, one at a time please. Don't think I did a very good job for either of you." I sighed.

"You kiddin'?" asked Mary, "look at us! Too fucking fucked to even move. Daren't even slide to the floor. Won't be able to get up if we do!"

"You tell him, Lover! Totally wrecked! Haven't been arse fucked like that since don't know when."

"Bob?"

"Older!"

"Yeah, and not so big!"

"Y'right! Never bin arse fucked like that before!"

"When you've got the energy Martin, could you help too old ladies to the bed, please?"

"Old? Yeah right!" I exclaimed pulling myself over to the bed and heaving myself to my feet.

Once I'd steadied myself I went to Nanny Ruth, lifted her arm across my shoulders. One arm under her shoulders and the other behind her knees I lifted her up into my arms.

"C'mon, old lady, let me put you to bed."

I did the same for Mary, putting her on the other side then climbed up from the foot of the bed and laid between them.

### ### ###

"More family history, while we get back to normal," announced Ruth about fifteen minutes later;

"After a while, with the five of us looking after Bob, I decided that I wanted a baby. Not just any baby, Bob's baby. I asked him at a 'family' meeting as we called our twice weekly get together's."

"That's where we raised any issues and Bob outlined his plans for the next few days. They became more and more important as we became more involved in his businesses," explained Mary.

"Bob said he was more than happy to have children, would be delighted but he wasn't going to take a wife, ever. He said "I'd commit adultery four times on the wedding night!" he wasn't joking either, and again the following morning if it was a weekend. Over the following years we all produced children and he loved every one equally.

When you match five greedy sluts with a sex addicted stud the off spring are as likely as not going to have very high sex drives. It proved to be, very much so. We suggested to Bob that he was the best one to introduce his daughters to the real joys of sex while we would look after the education of his sons."

"So that's why your mother is also your half sister." Mary explained, needlessly, "therefore it was inevitable that, with five whores training the sons and a randy bastard training the daughters, the sons and daughters should want to get it together at a suitable time and should not be discouraged. Indeed Bob ensured that it was encouraged."

"Buried deep within the trust's documents is a single sheet of paper that declares that 'all off spring produced by the direct off spring of the original six named members of the group shall be entitled to a share of related income".

"In essence if any of the female children produced by the five women subsequently produce children with any of the male children of the five women then they shall be benefited directly. Subsequent children produced by those children under the same circumstances equally benefit." clarified Mary.

"The thing to realise is," continued Nanny Ruth, "none of the children have a father's name on their birth certificate. As none of us ever married all our children are officially bastards, which suits everybody perfectly. Similarly none of our children's children have their father's name on their birth certificate. Think about it. You've been fucking your mother, does it really matter that, at some time in the future, somebody looks at your birth certificate sees there's no father's name and thinks of your long gone mother as a slut? Equally if your mother bears your child, hopefully, then your name as it's father wouldn't look good at all. The reality being that she is very happy produce children with unknown father's as long as they are her dad's, her bother's or her son's, you! Come to that, so was her mother. In reality with no father's name anywhere it's difficult to prove everybody is happily committing incest. There's no paper trail that proves your father fucked your mother and created you, is there?"

I thought about that for quite a few minutes.

"The thing is, Martin," said my Grandmother, interrupting my thoughts, "that at this moment you stand at junction in your life journey. One road leads you along a path where you meet a beautiful woman, fall in love and have kids. The other road leads to, currently around eighteen women of child bearing age, all related to you that want to bear your children, as often as possible.

Bob fucked his women and his daughters who in turn produced his children. The family needs somebody to keep up his tradition. Are you the man for the job, Martin?"

"So," I said at length, "I can't marry Anne but I can make her pregnant as many times as she likes and I can also make every female of child bearing age, in my extended family, pregnant and everyone will be extremely happy rather than really pissed off with me?"

"Yes! Exactly, and the sooner you start the better! You should pass your father's genes to as many of his direct female descendants as possible. After all they do have our genes inside them. Dave, Henry and William have been doing their best but they don't have the full benefit of his genes, shall we say?" explained my Grandmother.

"In plain English," said Mary, "they don't have his cock, balls or natural ability to pass on! The family needs you and so will the harem, at intervals."

"Regular intervals," added Ruth.

"You need to visit Carol then Kate and Angela. We'll get your Mum to sort it out," added Mary

I looked from Nanny Ruth to Nanny Mary and back again, smiled and told them I felt it my duty to support my family to the best of my ability.

### ### ###

There's more to cum if you want it?

12