My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mum thrust back onto my cock so did Julie onto Henry's. All he and I had to do was stand there and provide the cocks while the two women raced each other to the finishing line. They were neck and neck as they pounded away on our knobs until I started to stroke around Mum's anus.

"No, Martin, that's... Arrrrh!" sobbed my Mother delightedly as I pushed her over the finish line with just a little bit of finger in her bum hole.

She collapsed onto the kitchen table totally spent.

"You were saying?" I teased.

"That... was... incredible... now... the... pair... of... you... go... sort... young... Sally."

While Henry and I were on the last lap of fucking the girls Dave, William and Roger had disappeared only to return a few minutes later with two long, narrow dojo mats. Roger helped Mum to stand while Anne-too and Anne pulled the table closer to the range. William and Dave placed the mats together lengthwise alongside the kitchen table so the girls could kneel in comfort. The girls knelt, nose to tail on the mats so that there was room, top and bottom, for Henry and I to make our way down the line quite easily. Mum and Julie were resting on their forearms, panting for breath. Julie had been a very close second in the Cum Quick Stakes.

Henry knelt at Sally's head, I at her bum.

"Now I'll feed Sally my cock until she reaches her limit. When I stop, somewhere down her throat you wait the count of one then start feeding your cock into her pussy," instructed Henry, "as you push your cock into her pussy I'll try to match you in taking my cock out of her mouth, OK?"

"Yep!"

"We keep that up as steady and as long as we can. Now from experience I know that Sally won't stay passive for very long. Soon as she starts to respond, we respond, giving her as much as she can take until one of the three of us cums. We do the same each slut. One at the mouth takes the lead. See how far we can get." Henry finished.

Sally lifted her head without any instruction and opened her mouth wide expectantly. Henry offered his cock, covered with her Mother's saliva, to her mouth. She sucked it in noisily and continued to slurp adding her own saliva to her Mother's before nodding briefly. Henry started to feed her his cock. Carefully at first so that she became used to his meat in her throat. I watched carefully. Sally had sucked my cock many times during the night but I'd not actually fucked her mouth before. On the job learning!

Henry stopped and nodded to me. I started to feed my cock into Sally's pussy as carefully as Henry had fed his into her mouth. As my cock disappeared into Sally's pussy so Henry's withdrew from her mouth, almost perfectly synchronised. Henry was quite correct about Sally not remaining passive for long. Within four strokes of my cock into her wet, spunk filled pussy she was driving back onto me, forcing my cock into her pussy right to the hilt. She switched direction and drove her face hard into Henry's belly, his cock deep into her throat. She grunted with her exertion and pleasure then drove back hard onto my cock.

Both Henry and I helped her forward, driving his cock deep into her throat in one smooth movement. I pulled her hips back and Henry pushed her shoulders away from him driving Sally's pussy forcefully onto my cock. For the last inch I drove it home as far as it would go. Sally grunted around Henry's cock and moaned contentedly as her mouth was relieved of his cock while her pussy was invaded by mine.

The three of us worked up a good rhythm and within a couple of minutes Sally went over the edge of her orgasm. Unlike the previous rounds when, after one of the girls came we moved straight on to the next, we fucked Sally carefully down the other side of her orgasm until she was replete and happy to rest on the mat while we spit-roasted around to her again.

With Sally satisfied we moved on to Anne. I took her mouth and Henry her wet, swollen pussy. We worked the same system and, just like Sally, Anne came hard and energetically. We brought her down slow and steady before moving onto her Mother, Anne-too.

Whilst it was obvious that I was the only newbie at the party Sally and Anne still had a lot to learn from the previous generation. Anne-too and subsequently Julie worked our cocks as urgently and as energetically as had Sally and Anne but they had other skills. Skills that both girls had on a one to one basis, making their throats vibrate and their pussies quiver and squeeze but Julie and Anne-too were able to do both together.

"Anne-too making her pussy ripple up and down your cock, Martin?" asked Henry with his head back and eyes closed.

"Yeah! Feels fucking incredible," I replied.

"Might not make it as far as yer Mum," he admitted, "way too much pleasure to hold on much longer."

Anne-too was going bananas. Her pussy was devouring my cock as easily as her throat toyed with Henry's. It was touch and go as to whether I'd get as far as fucking my Mother at the rate Anne-too was going. Licking my finger I circled her anus and, as my cock drove hard into her pussy, pushed my finger into her bum as far as it would go. Anne-too exploded!

"Cheat!" she laughingly accused once she'd got her senses back.

"Making yer girl cum isn't cheating, it's the icing on the cake!" I told her, as I moved to Julie's mouth and waited for to open it obediently without instruction.

"You're on your own with Julie's pussy," I told Henry, "she makes you cum and it's your problem. I'll fuck my Mum with our without you." I laughed.

Henry laughed then Julie laughed and the ripples of her throat pulsed up the sides of my cock and very nearly brought me to climax in seconds. I gritted my teeth and thought about other things, like spit-roasting my Mother. It didn't help much but I managed to hold on. Julie duly came, Henry barely hung on and I was on the very verge but managed to hold it in. Now for the big one. My Mother! Spit-roasted, brother and son at the same time.

Henry's turn to cheat, not that Mum complained.

"Y'know," he said totally ignoring the fact that Mother was trying to get his cock in her mouth, "mine was the second cock, after your Father's, that your Mother took into her mouth? Such a tiny mouth and quite a big cock even then but she took a good amount...,"

Henry paused and slipped his bulging cock head between her lips.

"... game girl," he continued as he slipped his full length down my Mother's throat, "didn't choke or even gag, just took what she could and stroked me off straight down her throat."

All the time Mum was nodding happily in agreement and trying to get more cock down her throat. He started to withdraw and I pushed mine into her sopping wet pussy. I took it slow. My Mother was responding quicker than either Anne-too or Julie and it was Henry's words that were doing it. Henry's words were also having an adverse effect on my ability to control my balls.

"T'was the same with her pussy. Bob fucked her, filled her with his spunk and she came straight over to the play hut. Never even put her panties on. Bob's spunk dripping out of her newly fucked pussy and covering the tops of her thighs. Know what she did? Pulled me to the floor, stripped my shorts and under-pants off and dipped her greedy little mouth to my cock. Made me rock hard in seconds an' straddled me. Grabbed me cock, pointed it at her pussy and just sank down onto it! Fucking awesome! You remember it you little slut?" he asked my Mother delightedly.

My Mother nodded furiously in agreement.

"... she pulled her dress off over her head and just bounced up and down on my cock. Utterly naked and in front of all the other Cum Gang members. She fucked us all that first time, emptying all of our balls, didn't she boys?" he looked around at Roger, William and Dave who nodded to a man.

"You were there?" he confirmed with Anne-too and Julie.

"Yep!" agreed Julie, "saw it all, fucked 'em all. Total slut, gang bang for a first fuck ain't to be sneezed at," she chuckled, "ain't slowed down much since, 'ave yer Karen?"

Mum shook her head gleefully and chortled along Henry's cock. Henry shuddered. I could see he was in trouble.

"Oldest cock in the family in yer mouth and the youngest in yer pussy AND he's your son! How's that feel little slut, great?"

Mum mumbled something around Henry's cock which could have been 'fantastic' but it was hard to tell.

"'ad yer Mum's arse yet young Martin?" he asked nonchalantly.

I shook my head. By that time I wasn't sure whether Henry was trying to get me off or my Mother.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, you little slut? Your Son's big fat cock pounding your arse?"

Mum nodded eagerly. I very nearly lost all control.

"Use your thumbs, Martin. Make 'em nice and slippery and work one then the other into her bum hole. She can take your cock up there, no problem. She loves a good arse fucking, don't you Martin's slut,.." he didn't stop while she nodded with enthusiasm, "open her up with your thumbs, she'll relax automatically then work your cock in and fill her... aaaarrrrh!"

Henry suddenly shivered, his hips pushed forward, his knees trembled and I watched delightedly as his first load pumped down my Mother's throat. I watched each and every load as Henry's trembling body delivered it all the while keeping my Mother's arse hole open and ready for my cock.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed appreciatively, "you've always been a great fuck Karen, no matter which hole we use. Fuck your Mother's arse Martin, fill it and show her how much you love her."

My cock was dripping with her pussy juices as I worked it into her bum hole. Mum squealed delightedly.

"That's it Martin," she encouraged, "slow and steady 'til I've got it all then a good sound fucking 'til you've filled my bum with your cum.

Nobody said a word just watched me fucking my Mother's arse. It didn't take long, five minutes max, probably nearer three but when it hit it hit like an express train. Fuck! I've never pumped so much or so hard for so long.

### ### ###

Breakfast was predictably late and served by Anne-too and Julie from the warming oven while Sally and Anne cooked eggs to order. Dave made coffee and William and Roger cleared the dojo mats and re-located the big kitchen table and benches. Mum sat contentedly on my lap while we both recovered.

"Here's to Martin!" exclaimed Henry once we'd all sat down. Henry at one end of the table and me at the other as positively directed by my Mother, "from the old cock to the new cock, well cum and lots of them." continued Henry to cheers and laughter from all.

After breakfast everyone went their separate ways just leaving Mum, Me and Dad (Dave).

"Why don't you two go up and shower while I clear up?" suggested Dad.

"No Dave, you want to get away. Martin and me will do the tidying up while you get yourself organised." responded my Mum quickly.

"Thanks Pet," he replied, "be as quick as I can."

Dave had always called Mum 'Pet' ever since I can remember, still does.

"Am I allowed to ask where Dad, errr, Dave wants to get away to?" I asked quietly.

"'course y'can Martin. He's off to visit his Sisters and his daughters. They live down on the coast. Everyone in town knew they were brother and sisters so when they fell pregnant they had to move. Ended up on the coast which is where Dave goes when he's away on a contract. He just works from there rather than here. This weekend's what he calls a bonus visit," she grinned.

"Right, I'm off, Pet," said Dave on returning to the kitchen, "have a good weekend. Look after your Mother, Martin," said Dave cheerfully.

He pecked Mum on the cheek affectionately and headed out the door without a backward glance.

Mum and me finished the clearing up before going up for our shower.

### ### ###

There's more to cum if you want it?

12