My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sounded very much like a challenge. I stepped up to the mark.

Grabbing a couple of handfuls of hip I buried my cock as deep as I could.

"Ohhh SHIT" exclaimed Angela.

"Holy FUCK!" I added myself.

"You're not fucking her for her pleasure but as punishment for being a bad girl using the fucking fuck word, isn't that right Big Sister of mine?" Kate cooed evilly.

"Ohhh, FUCK yes!" sobbed Angela happily.

We fucked, hard, with Angela driving onto my cock as hard as I was driving into her cunt. She came first which was a relief to me. I was able to back off a little while she recovered enough to go again.

On her third orgasm I lost it completely and sprayed her pussy walls with what was left in my balls. I'd not felt so tired in my life.

### ### ###

We went through to the lounge where I was encouraged to undress the two little schoolgirls while they removed my jacket and what little there was of my shirt and tie. Apparently that was supposed to have been torn off in a frenzy of lust. We agreed to save that for another time.

The biggest surprise came when I took their boaters off. The brunette hair came with it and the beautiful silver foxes shone as Bob saw them the first time. Platinum blondes. Great legs, fantastic, DD tits on small frames. Stunning! I grinned from one to the other delightedly. We sat on the big couch, one twin each side of me and each toying with my cock.

"You had me worried," I admitted, "thought my Dad preferred blondes then two brunettes turn up and turn out to be blondes as well."

"Tell you something else you might like to know, Martin," said Kate, "yer Dad was the same height as us, without the heels."

"My Dad wore heels!" I laughed and got a hard tug on my cock from Kate and a;

"Silly sod!"

from Angela.

"So," said Angela once things had settled down a little, "you now have five pairs of soiled panties in your collection, once you get these off us of course. Well done. Your Dad would be proud of you. You can have ours when we've finished with you," she added menacingly.

"Carol told me that you have been interested in how the Harem was built. Want to know our side of the events?" teased Kate.

"Please, if you wouldn't mind," I responded eagerly.

### ### ###

Angela and Katherine's story

We'd been to Scarborough for the evening, to pick up some boys and and have some fun. Four guys chatted us up and we went along with them. All they wanted to do was boast about how good they were and show of with their mates, so we dumped them and headed off to try and find some others. Wandered around for hours getting nowhere fast, lost all track of time. Went to the bus station. Last bus had left, half and hour previously. No option but to walk or hitch. Twenty bloody miles. Fortunately there was a big, bright full moon so it wasn't too dark to see where we were going. In those days there weren't many cars around much so getting a lift at eleven at night was not at all certain.

Nearly an hour, not a single vehicle, going either way. Then we heard it! The noisy sound of of a car's exhaust belting up the hill behind us. We stepped into the road and started waving frantically, as soon as we saw the head lights. The car stopped about ten yards away from us.

"You're out late, Ladies, is there a problem? Anything I can do to help?" came a cultured voice from out of the darkness.

"We've missed our bus and trying to get home. Any chance of a lift, please?" we pleaded, together.

The headlights went out and when our eyes had got used to the darkness again, there was a little white, topless sports car sitting sexily just ahead of us. A guy was standing beside it. We walked towards him.

"Where's home Ladies?"

"A little village, just passed Pickering."

"Passed Pickering? That's a hell-of-walk! You wouldn't've got there before lunch tomorrow."

We could see him quite clearly by then. Nice! Shortish, wide, good looking and with a lovely voice. He looked well dressed, from what we could see.

"If you could please give us a lift even part of the way it'll be a great help, please?"

"Ladies, it will be my pleasure. Bob's the name," he said striding forward, hand outstretched, "There's one seat beside me and I'm afraid the other will need to squeeze sideways in the space in the back. You can swap over halfway if you like? I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. Take your pick."

I took his hand and smiled at him gratefully.

"Good evening Bob, I'm Katherine, Kate, this is my twin sister Angela. Can't tell you how grateful we would be."

Angela shook his hand.

"So pleased to see you Bob, we'd be ever so grateful." she agreed.

Angela said she'd get in the back as long as we promised to stop and let her change places half way. He promised her we would 'Scouts Honour' Dib, Dib, Dib, he proclaimed very solemnly. Which made us laugh. Nice, after our long walk.

She kicked off her shoes and gave them to me 'so I don't damage the seat when I stand on it', lifted her skirt and tucked it under her arm, showing off her legs, stocking tops, suspenders and little white panties 'so she didn't trip on it', stepped up onto the passenger seat and swung a leg over the back, nicely opening her legs completely.

Bob watched delightedly until Angela squidged herself into the little space. She didn't rearrange her skirt at all and everything she'd showed was still mostly on view. She reorganised herself, lifting her bum and flashing her panties, just to be sure he'd noticed.

"Lovely legs! Pretty panties," said Bob politely, "Umm, could I ask you to do it again but maybe put your back behind the passenger seat this time? There's a little more space for you that side."

Angela;

I didn't hesitate not even for a second. Keeping my skirt high I levered myself up, stepped over the back of the passenger seat, opening my legs as wide as I could. Standing on the seat again I repeated the process, loads of panties on show then lowered myself again.

"Ahrrr, that's much better," I agreed stretching my legs out and resting my ankles on the top at the other side.

"That's good," Bob observed, "I do like a lady to have her legs up by my ears, y'know."

"So do we," we said together but he didn't seem to hear.

"So," he said, "should I look forward to seeing your legs so beautifully when we're ten more miles up the road?" he asked me with a sparkle in his eye as he held the door open for me.

I passed him Angela's shoes, "You don't want to wait that long, do you?" I suggested and scrunched my skirt up as high as Angela had and lowered my bum onto the red leather then swung one leg over the sill, slowly giving a full view of my legs, my bare thighs, suspenders and the wet gusset of my panties. I settled that foot comfortably in the foot-well, paused much longer than necessary and languidly brought the other over the sill and positioned it comfortably. I smiled up at his happy face.

"Again?" I enquired innocently.

"Please," came the inevitable reply.

"Of course."

I climbed out, and climbing is what those little sports cars needed. Once out and still with my skirt up around my waist I turned and bent over the seat pushing my panties clad bottom out towards him..

"There seems to be something sticking to my bottom," I told him, "probably something off Angela's foot."

I felt his hand on my bum, brushing delicately over my panties.

"Can't feel anything except a nice round bum," he said cheekily, "something on the seat maybe?"

I brushed over the seat with my hand.

"Can't feel anything, must have been my imagination, sorry."

"Oh, please don't apologise, my pleasure, I assure you," he murmured, stroking my bum carefully once more, "just to be sure." he said.

I then repeated the performance of sitting down again, ensuring that anything he might have missed first time around was clearly visible on the second.

He closed my door, walked around to his side and lowered himself in beside me. He started the car, put it into gear, released the handbrake then... put his hand high on my thigh, right on my stocking top, before pulling away. I swung my legs apart as far as I could, slipped down in the seat as far as possible and let out a contented sigh.

Within moments his fingers were flicking against my pussy, outside my panties. Just his touch made me moan happily.

"Do these come off?" he asked slipping a finger under the gusset and flicking the wet material.

I didn't answer just lifted my bum and started to work my knickers down. My skirt made it difficult so I took it off first then returned for my panties. I held them up for him to see.

"Where can I put them?" I asked gleefully! I was gonna get fucked for sure!

"Just slip them in the glove-box," he said pulling it open. There were three pairs of panties in there! I added mine without comment.

Definitely gonna get fucked, I corrected myself.

"Would you like mine in there as well?" came Angela's voice from behind.

"Not until I can enjoy watching you take them off," he told her, gently sliding his finger over my wet, swollen lips, "Oooh that feels nice, very nice. Do you always keep it so smooth?"

"We do," I admitted, "it feels so much nicer, don't you think?"

" Oh I do! Very much so!"

"You want to pull over then?" came from behind.

"There's a farm track about a mile up the road, doubt the farmer will be using it this time of night." I advised slipping my arm under his and reaching for his crotch.

I felt him readjust his sitting position and part his knees as much as the tight little cockpit would allow. He felt good, a hard-on already developing. I ran my fingers up and down as best I could but he seemed twisted. Unclipping the top of his trousers I set about unbuttoning his fly, one handed. His finger slipped easily into my wet pussy. I gasped loudly.

"OK?"

"Ohhh yessss!" I confirmed trying to slip my hand inside his pants.

It wasn't twisted, it was trapped, down between his thighs. I tried to work it out and up and he tried to help by lifting his bum off the seat.

"There, on the left," came the urgent warning from the back.

"Perfect timing," said Bob swinging in and across the entrance.

"Should I just stand or would it be better if I got out first?" asked Angela cheerfully.

"Probably better if we all get out first," said Bob sensibly.

He got out, walked round to my side and opened my door politely. Putting my skirt on the drivers seat I swung first one then the other, more slowly, leg up and out over the low door sill fully exposing my wet, smooth, swollen pussy for as long as possible.

"That looks very, very enticing," Bob commented licking his lips provocatively.

Angela clambered to her feet, turned and smiled happily.

Angela;

I wanted a bit of the action! I had already undone my skirt while Kate was getting some finger and a feel of his cock. I could have just let it go and it would have dropped to my feet but where was the fun in that? I pulled it up, over my tits and head and held it out for him. My blouse had come up with it, coz I was holding onto it. It came off as well so I was standing wearing only my wet panties, transparent bullet bra, stockings and suspenders. I could see it had the desired effect.

"Ooops!" I said with a giggle, "you like?"

Kate had given him her pussy. I was offering my body!

"Very much so," said Bob, plainly stroking Kate's bare bum, before stepping forward and offering me a hand to climb out.

Once back on the ground I turned away from him, pushed my bum out towards him and started to wriggle my panties off. When they were on the ground I bent, as provocatively as I could, retrieved them then turned to face him. Kate had her hand in his pants. His eyes were on me! I passed him my panties, never breaking the eye contact we had, I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra. Easing it teasingly I passed that to him as well and struck a pose wearing only stockings and suspenders.

Kate was now on her knees in front of him, working his trousers down.

"You've seen ours, now let's see yours," she said going back up for his pants.

I knelt beside her, thankful for the little grassy strip down the center of the track. As his cock head appeared above his descending pants I pushed my head forwards and ran my tongue around the gap in the foreskin, seeking out the purple head. When the shaft was clear Kate started to stroke the length. A system we'd used many times before when we only had one cock between us. His cock was growing rapidly. I sucked him while Kate wanked.

Angela;

We swapped, my hand went to his shaft and his head went some ways into Kate's mouth. He was big! And still growing! My fingers barely touched when I first took hold of his girth and they quickly parted as his cock grew fatter. Still I wanked him slowly.

Kate;

I couldn't take any of his shaft into my mouth. The head filled it completely. I had to stop to take a breath. Angela was still stroking it lovingly.

Angela;

I went down on him again as soon as Kate let his knob end free. I nearly choked, it was so much fatter. I wanted it and I wanted it now!

"Fuck me?" I said releasing his cock from my mouth.

"What time do you Ladies need to be home?" came the instant response.

Kate;

"The first bus in the morning would drop us off at 10:30, then we have a mile walk up to the village, so, about eleven? Time to fuck us both, a few times? If you're up to it?"

Bob;

"I am if you two are. Can you take it for that long?"

Angela;

Anyone else would have been trying to built up his part but Bob's part was big enough as it was. Kate and I had shared more than a few cocks but nothing like the size of Bob's! One thing was sure, neither of us would be swallowing it all without a lot of practice. I grinned in response.

Kate;

So did I. Then told him we were more than happy to try. I stood up, stepped over to the little car, removed my top and bra. Wearing only my stocking and suspenders, just like Angela, I leaned over the side of the car, parting my legs and thrusting my bum out.

"Try me." I offered.

Angela;

He helped me up then led me over to the car, closed the passenger door and indicated I should lean next to Kate. I took up exactly the same pose and waited while he tried Kate's cunt for size. I didn't want to watch his cock forcing his way up her cunt. I knew neither of us had so much cock. Just hoped Kate was wet enough. Closing my eyes I reached between my legs and set about making sure I was ready when he'd finished with Kate.

Kate;

He was big! Massive. I felt his cock head nudging against my cunt. I tried to relax. Fortunately I was so worked up and not getting any cock in Scarborough, just made my cunt drip with juices. He widened me up, stretching me more than any cock, or anything else I'd ever had. I gritted my teeth. He'd only given me a couple of inches when he paused.

"OK? Too much?"

"Yes, it's fine, great actually. I've never felt anything so tight but I'll take a bit of time to take it all."

"Angela?" he asked, "make my cock nice and slippery for your sister, please."

Angela;

I went down on my knees instantly, opened my mouth and pulled his cock towards me. I took as much as I could then began to lick and dribble onto his length paying particular attention to the head and just below the glans. He was soon nice and slick. I sat back.

"Try that!"

I watched as he lined his cock up and pushed steadily into Kate's cunt.

Kate;

It went in much easier and further. I didn't even try to stifle the happy sounds I made and he pushed deeper into me.

"Better?" asked Bob.

"Much," I confirmed.

"A little more lube," he said working it carefully out.

Angela;

He turned his cock towards my mouth again. It glistened in the moonlight with a mixture of my saliva, his pre-cum and Kate's juices. I didn't hesitate. Careful to add my saliva to his beautiful cock without loosing any of the juices that were already there was fun. I dribbled onto it then spread it carefully with my tongue, going back and forth two or three times before I was satisfied.

"Have another go!"

Kate;

I felt him at the entrance of my cunt. Then some pressure and it was in! Sliding, sliding deep up inside me. I know I moaned in great satisfaction and relief. I was a bit worried that I couldn't take it. He waited for a few moments when it was hard up against my womb, pushing hard then he started to fuck me properly. Nice and slow, very gentle but that didn't stop me climbing rapidly to orgasm. Within minutes I was screaming my release to the whole of Yorkshire. Even as I climaxed he still kept fucking me at the same, careful pace. My first orgasm on Bob's cock just rolled on and on and on.

Angela;

It's funny but when my twin is getting a length, somehow I can sense it. If she's close it's almost as if I can actually feel it. When she was beside me, taking Bob's cock that first time, I had a real feeling that he was fucking me as well, a sort of virtual fuck. I could hear her heavy breathing, see her body shaking. I closed my eyes and thought of Bob's cock driving into my own cunt. I could feel it, back and forth, stretching me wide, pushing in deep. My orgasm was building almost as quickly as Kate's. When she blew and screamed her joy I came with her. Not nearly so hard or as much but enough to flood my cunt and make me sigh happily.

Bob brought her back to earth then turned to me, his fat, swollen, dripping cock still as rampant as the moment he had pushed it deep into my twin's cunt. I was already fully lubed and ready to fuck. I turned back to lean against the car, positioned my legs and pushed out invitingly. He didn't ask, just stepped up behind me and introduced his cock to my sopping wet cunt. It stung a bit as he pushed in but it was well lubed and I could deal with the pain. He kept pushing, deeper and deeper.

"Alright?"

Kate;

I knew Angela would be better prepared for his cock than I was. When I took a length of cock she knew no matter how far apart we were. It was the same with me. She got a length and I, somehow, got a bit of her pleasure. I knew she'd be dripping and that Bob's cock would go in further and more easily for her but I didn't really expect to feel it happening quite as intensely as I did. Maybe it was my mind replaying my own enjoyment. When he stopped pushing in I knew it was hard up against her womb, as far as it could effectively go first time, I stole a look at her bum and his cock opening her cunt lips wide. There was still a couple of inches cock left! I resolved there and then that we'd take it to the hilt before morning!

Angela;

"Yes, thank you for asking," I replied politely, "you want to try fucking me now?" I wriggled my bum enticingly even with his cock buried deep inside my cunt.

He started slow. He obviously knew that his cock was special and women couldn't always take it all first time. Each stroke hit the wall of my womb, I could feel it giving as it was pushed inwards and upwards. His cock never came out completely. His length of stoke remained constant and as the speed increased so my orgasm built. I came much quicker than Kate. Much harder, much noisier and jerked and shook much more than Kate. I'd had a much bigger build up than Kate and we both knew it.

As I came down I was aware, from the way Kate was leaning her full weight on the side of the car, that she'd had another orgasm as well.

"You two Ladies are something else!" exclaimed Bob laughingly, "All my girls have smooth cunts, did have first time I fucked 'em now two smooth cunts come along at the same time and their lust synchronised! What more could a horny guy want?"

Neither of us questioned the 'girls', plural. It did, after all, make perfect sense with a cock like his.

"So, when I fuck one to orgasm the other cums as well. Fantastic! Two for the price of one. D'you know anywhere quiet we can spend the rest of the night? Somewhere where your sounds of pleasure won't wake the neighbourhood? "