My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate;

"We could go up Moor Road to Quarry Gate Crossroads area? Loads of places to get lost for a few hours up there.

Angela;

Or Sawdon Beck? Not so far from the main road but still very quiet? Could follow the bus home in the morning?"

Kate;

"How about Quarry Gate itself, plenty of options? Nobody goes much passed the quarry and it's Saturday tomorrow?"

"What's easiest? Which's best? I'm not local by a long way," threw in Bob.

"Sawdon Beck is easiest." I said, "much the easiest."

Angela;

"Quarry Gate is definitely best, it's miles from anywhere. Most people would use Moor Rd to get to the main road, only quarry vehicles and staff using Quarry Gate, probably."

"OK, decision made, Quarry Gate it is. You two are navigating." announced Bob.

Kate;

Hold on, you can't put that away like that! It's all messy! Giveit'ere." she said reaching for Bob's still rampant cock.

Angela;

We shared the pleasure of tidying him up then the struggle of getting it back in his pants. We didn't bother with his trousers, just took them off and folded them neatly. We put our blouses back on, just in case some night owl or poacher was about and I climbed into the back again leaving Kate to navigate.

Kate;

We didn't see anybody, nothing, not even lights in the distance. We went right up Quarry Gate to the hairpin and pulled off at Long Drain, only a few yards and we were hidden from the road completely. Bob stripped and suggested we remove our last remaining items. With a couple of picnic rugs we headed for the clearing behind the tree.

Angela;

We played. We had all the time in the world with little or no risk of discovery. It was just after one in the morning, dawn would be around four then another six and a half hours until we really ought to have been home.

Kate;

Bob really enjoyed our smooth cunts, licking us, sucking and eating us out while finger-fucking us at the same time. We fucked, god how we fucked. We rode his cock, he took us doggy. I ate Angela while he fucked me then we swapped. Three was oral. We both enjoyed a solo mouthful and a solo, through to completion, cunt full. After every load we cleaned him and each other up.

Angela;

Dawn came and went without any of us noticing. Bob had a small flask of black coffee, which we shared. Revived we carried on. At nine we stopped, close on eight hours of fantastic sex. Kate and me didn't want it to stop, ever. We said so and asked where he lived and if we could see him again.

Kate;

That's when he dropped his little bombshell. Told us about his harem of three girls and asked if we would like to make it five? That explained the panties in the glove box! We didn't even consult each other! Yes! Absolutely yes!

Angela;

He told us he lived down south where he had businesses. We would be expected to help out in the office with the other girls and be available whenever and however he wished. Jealously was not permitted. Each girl was equal and treated the same. None went without. When could we be available.

Kate;

I told him we really should give a weeks notice which he insisted we do, rather than just not turn up on Monday. We shared the second cup of cold coffee and laid back totally contented. We used Moor road to get back to the main road as quickly as possible then into Pickering to wait for the bus, which we caught and he followed the bus to our bus stop. Once we'd alighted and waved he headed back to the White Swan in Pickering. He was going to pick us up at the bus stop at 12:35, just after the 12:32 bus had left. York, shopping and loads of sex until he returned us Sunday evening.

Angela;

We stayed at the Principal Hotel, a Victorian Mansion. Walking distance to the city centre. Bob booked two rooms, one for his daughters then he took us shopping. Everything we might need to be comfortable down south, including bikinis, not that we ever wore the tops. After dinner we went up to our room, made the two single beds look as if they'd been slept in then crossed the landing to Bob's big double bed and a great night of very serious fucking.

Kate;

We quickly realised that Bob had a very large appetite and why he had his own private harem of whores. And why he felt his current three could use a little extra help.

Angela;

He told us that he worked hard, very hard and when he wanted to relax he really didn't want to have to go out and find a woman. He wanted to go home and relax with the women already there, waiting. He didn't want to marry because he enjoyed variety. He didn't want just one woman because he would probably get bored after a while or she would get tired. So, he had a selection, all employed on his company books. He was very happy, his existing three girls were very happy but had asked if he could find a couple more to help out. Were we sure we wanted to become part of his private harem?

Kate;

We told him 'definitely' and we all fucked for the next hour or so. That afternoon we went to York station and he got two tickets for the coming Saturday morning, stopped off at Pickering to book a taxi to the station then dropped us off at the bus stop with some of our shopping. The rest he took down south for us.

Angela;

The following week he collected us from the station Saturday and took us back to the house. A big rambling mansion with a curved driveway so you couldn't actually see the house until you'd rounded the bend. It used to be an hotel, Bob told us, 'now it's harem central. Welcome to your new place of residence!

Kate;

It was a bit intimidating, joining an established group of girls that Bob had been fucking regularly for some time but they were really welcoming. Pleased to see us! Carol, was waiting at the door as we pulled up. She took us up to our rooms, one each, with it's own en suite and suggested that we freshen up and join them all in the Garden Lounge when we were ready. She also suggested that we didn't wear much more then she was as there was only 'family' in the house. Carol was wearing high heels and a warm, welcoming smile. Not even make-up!

Angela;

After the long journey it was tempting to have a long soak in the bath but we resisted, we sorted out the 'fuck me' heels that Bob had got for us in York and set off to find the Garden Lounge. It wasn't too difficult as all the previous hotel signs were still in place.

Kate;

We walked in. Carol greeted us and introduced us to everyone. Mary came over, gave us a big hug and immediately started asking about our smooth cunts. Ruth was kneeling between Bob's legs giving him a really sexy blow job.

"Who wants next go?" she asked.

Neither Angela nor Carol offered and as Mary was talking to Angela I said I wouldn't mind having a go.

"The rules are dead simple," said Ruth while still gently stroking Bob's beautiful cock, "you bring Bob to almost the point of no return then stop before he blows and find somebody else to take over. The one that gets the mouthful doesn't get a pussy full, well not until later anyway. OK?"

She passed the throbbing member over to me with a cheery 'good luck'.

Now I can suck cock, years of practice before I even started to fuck. Prided myself on my ability to bring as man off explosively. This was totally different. Just bring him to the boil then pass him on? He was on the very verge when Ruth passed him over to me.

I did my best to ignore Bob's cock even though I would really have liked to feel it pumping spunk down my throat again. Using a single finger I held his cock up and bent my head under to lick and suck his balls. A good place to start, keeping the heat away from his knob end as much as possible. It didn't loose any of the beautiful rigidity though. I had to work my way up the shaft. I closed my eyes, that way I couldn't do the automatic 'look into my eyes, I'm sucking you off' routine. I circled his cock but it was getting harder and harder to resist taking the lovely shiny head into my mouth. I stopped fighting the urge and in it went, further than it had out on the moor or even the hotel room. I was pleased with myself and removed my mouth. Squeezing the root I ran my lips around the helmet and heard the intake of breath.

"Angela, give me a hand before I loose control," I begged.

Angela;

I'd been talking to Ruth about how Kate and I had been rescued from our route march by Bob. She'd also tipped me the wink on the game they were playing with Bob's cock. Kate licked around the helmet one more time and passed the cock over to me.

I took a firm grip, squeezing quite firmly.

"You're not going to blow just yet, are you Bob? I asked quite innocently, "there's plenty more fun in this cock yet, isn't there."

Up on the moor Kate and I had kept Bob on the edge for nearly twenty minutes before letting him fuck one of us, for the umpteenth time. I brought him carefully back to the boil then passed him back to Kate who started the process all over again. She passed him back and I returned it, and so it went on. The other girls were watching intently. That was the delight of the harem, we watched each other and learned and developed all the time. Bob never had a chance to get bored. Where was I? I passed him back to Kate, he was close, very close.

"Mary? Carol? Wanna take over for a while so our necks can recover?"

Kate;

I stroked him very gently while Carol got into position. Carol was taking Angela's place.

"Open wide," I said as she bent forward to take his cock.

Her lips touched his helmet, I gave him a couple of swift, hard strokes and he jerked! Carol, bless her, took the full load and continued to milk him dry!

### ### ###

That made me laugh, they'd got one over Carol.

The pair of them had been playing with my cock throughout their story telling, keeping me close expertly.

"Ready to go again Martin? I'd like to ride your pony for a while," asked Kate.

Before I even had a chance to say 'Yes, certainly,' Angela pulled me around to lie on the couch with my head in her lap and Kate was straddling me.

Kate slid down my cock with a sigh while I reached up and took a firm grasp of her tits. She rode me hard to her completion then hopped off. Angela took her place, seemingly without missing a beat. They swapped back and forth without me needing to do anything. I just laid there supplying a stiff cock for them to enjoy and wishing they weren't switching places quite so frequently.

"Think it's time to let Martin cum?" asked Angela conversationally.

"You think we've been a little cruel?" chuckled Kate.

"Haven't heard him complain yet?" came the reply.

"Wanna cum, Martin? Whose cunt do you want to fill this time?" enquired Kate politely.

"Don't really mind," I gasped as her cunt suddenly tightened around my cock.

"Shall we try for some each, Sis?" suggested Angela.

Kate fucked me! Hard and tight. I could feel an explosive one building in moments. Angela was standing beside Kate, helping her bounce on my cock, balls deep every time. My balls constricted, the spunk train left the station at full speed and headed up to meet Kate's womb.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed as I unloaded in Kate's tight cunt.

No sooner than I'd fired my first shot Kate was up and off. My cock was halfway up Angela's cunt when I fired my second. She also claimed the third as she sank to the root. With a better idea of what they wanted I tried to hold back the fourth but barely succeeded. My cum travelled the length of Kate's cunt but my cock head barely made more than an inch from the entrance. Kate kept me deep until I'd finished.

She slid off and Angela went down to check I'd nothing left.

"How many times have you shot your load today, Martin?"

I tried to tally them up without success.

"Haven't got a clue," I admitted eventually.

"Carol says six and you've given us one each plus half each. Did you fuck your Mum before going to Carol?"

"Ummm, no but Anne spent last night with me. Woke me at six for more. Don't ya just love that girl?" I laughed.

"Think you've earned a break Martin. Coffee, milk no sugar?"

The family grapevine was incredible or I'd passed or failed yet another test.

### ### ###

The coffee was proper coffee, percolated and it made the whole house smell wonderful. Delicious coffee, two beautiful women, all I needed to make everything perfect was the smell of freshly baked bread, my Mum's forte.

"OK Martin, trick question. You're not daft. Like Carol, you're left handed so you think different, apparently. How would you go about finding Valerie?"

...

### ### ###

I hope you are enjoying my little tale -- there is more, if you wish?

As always comments and votes are very welcum.