My Affair

Story Info
The affair I had with my step father.
3.5k words
3.16
44.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following events and characters are fictional.

I wrote this for therapeutic reasons and kept true to the events as I remember them.

I was raised by my mother and stepfather in Bremerton, Washington. My mom and I rarely spoke, and my stepfather never spoke to me. I started attending community college in 2008. My second semester of college my mother was involved in an accident. On her way to work, she drove into oncoming traffic and was seriously injured in the crash. Upon arriving at the hospital, we learned she was in a coma. In the spring of 2009 I became a clerk at a call center working for Mr. McClaire. I made $12 an hour and was planning on moving out after saving some money.

My stepfather was receiving monthly checks from his ex girlfriend, who he had dated prior to my mother. Money was always short, that June my step dad told me he was no longer going to pay for my education, with my mom no longer working. I was the first woman in my family to attend college. I was so proud of my college experience. I earned 19 credits, but working full time for Mr. McClaire, sometimes some extra hours without pay to help out, I couldn't keep my grades up and decided to drop out. My step dad was right, women are not meant to go to college. If they were, then I wouldn't have been failing.

I would take the bus to work at 6am. I would work until 9am, then go sign the time card for the day. Then I would sign out a timecard at 5pm and work until 7pm. As Mr. McClaire put it, "The next bus doesn't show up until then anyway." Then I would take the 730pm bus home. It always felt good to help out a little extra at work.

My step dad said I was not making enough and needed to contribute financially, to help him support me and my mom. We decided that I would get a credit card under my name. I was super excited to sign up for a credit card. Once it was all done and I made my first purchase with the card, he took it. He had it so that he could use it to support me. By 2011, all my pay was being taken by the collections company for not paying off my credit. Around the same time, my step dad started receiving more money from his ex-girlfriend and was buying new stuff all the time. I asked him about helping with my debt and he said that I had to be an adult and handle my own debt.

He started walking around the house in underwear and drinking more. I could see his penis through his briefs, but I was too embarrassed to ever tell him. His drunken state was far more forward than his sober one.

Almost nightly, He started grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, to tell me he loved me. It felt like he was going to pull my hair out everytime, it really hurt. My eyes would water and I would have to hold back the tears. He would then press against me and I could feel him against my butt. His erection digging into my buttcheek would always make me nauseous and blush. He also started groping my breasts and butt whenever he would walk by. As time went on, he grew more bold with his advances.

In 2013, I was invited to a timeshare seminar being hosted in a low budget resort lobby. I had never attended a seminar of any kind before this. The invitation was given to me by a man in a suit and tie, so I decided that I was going to need a date. I soon realised that the only man I knew well enough to ask was my step father. He agreed to accompany me in his drunken stupor. I then rushed to try on my only dress.

I had developed some sense the last time I wore the dress and the dress was much tighter than I remembered. My increased cup size made the dress hardly able to contain me. The uncomfortable wire support made my breasts bubble out of the fabric. To my dismay the padding had come out at some point. My face reddened as I saw my more than ample cleavage and nipples poking through. "They are going to think I am an escort" I thought as I turned to check the back. The fabric had become somewhat transparent with it stretching over my butt. In the wrong lighting someone could see pretty much everything through the back of my dress. Not to mention the dress would expose half my rear end if I were to lean forward. I didn't own the appropriate underwear for the dress. Any set of bra and panties would be an obvious eye sore and make me look even worse.

I walked timidly to the living room, conscious of my lack of underwear. My step father looked ridiculous in his collared shirt. His eyes grew wide as they studied my outfit.

We didn't say anything the entire trip to the seminar. When we arrived in the middle of nowhere and started toward the venue, I felt my step father's hand slide down my butt. We entered a nice room with two tables and a handful of chairs. There were a few people talking in the shadow against the far wall. A short man greeted us, "Welcome to. . ." his voice trailed off as his eyes became fixated on my nipples. I awkwardly shifted my dress and looked at my feet. My step father shameless groped my butt as we listened to the soft elevator music in the room. He grabbed my wrist and led me briskly to the open bar. My forearm aches as he whispered hoarsely into my ear, "Order me a beer and call me sir when you hand it to me."

I ordered the beer and the bartender placed it on the farside of the bar. I leaned to reach for it and I could feel my butt slowly being unveiled to the whole room. The men talking in the shadow began laughing behind me. I glanced back as I lifted the beer and everyone was staring. I was so flustered I forgot to fix my dress as I delivered the beer.

"Sit on my lap, sweetheart" My step father said to me as if he were announcing it to the room. He laughed and talked with a man while his erection rubbed against my butt. I sat red faced and mute as he slowly began fondling my breast. As the seminar concluded, we began to walk out with the group. His hand had my dress lifted and he was squeezing my exposed butt cheek. I walked staring at the ground, too mortified to even remove his hand. As I climbed into the cab, my dress snapped up to my lower back exposing everything. I saw multiple camera flashes light up the backseat in front of me as I struggled to cover my butt. The men laughed and my step father followed me into the cab.

When we got home he gave me a kiss goodnight on the lips. His tongue unexpectedly pushed through my lips and began to explore my mouth. Caught off guard and kinda by reflex, I gently massaged his tongue with mine until I came to my senses and quickly pulled my head away. He pulled my dress down and exposed my breasts. He adjusted his pants and stumbled to his room.

That night changed the dynamic of our relationship forever. We stopped going to see my mom. He started a schedule for me and I had to follow it to the minute. I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone with his permission from then on. He broke my cell phone and took my computer away. I spent every moment that I was awake and not at work fulfilling his requests.

One day in the middle of 2015, he got really drunk and threw away most of my clothes. I sobbed as I took in my empty closet. I was left with a short synthetic silk robe that came down to my crotch and left half my butt out; and my work outfit that I was wearing. He stormed into the room and grabbed me by my hair. "I am trying to watch the game! Go make dinner!" he said sternly. I looked at him and tried to speak but only whimpered. His face clouded with anger as he lifted me to my feet by my throat. I struggled against his arm in an attempt to breathe. His right fist hit my stomach hard, forcing all the air from my lungs. I desperately gasped for air. He dragged me on the floor to the kitchen as I recovered. Make up ran down my face as I got to my feet. Before my mom left he had never struck me.

As we settled into our new roles, I got better at obeying him. I learned how to lie to people about recurring bruises, and learned that most people will accept a blatant falsehood. He would only hit me once or twice a week. Most of the marks and bruises were from his drunken groping and rough handling of my body. I grew numb to his perverse and brutish fondling sessions. Apart from some of the long days working and cooking, I became comfortable in this new way of living.

One night, he brought me some wine and we started watching a movie. I did not finish my glass before I got real warm and relaxed. The colors on the screen were intense and soothing. I took off my robe and was trying to remember what was happening in the movie. I couldn't remember, my breast began to feel full and my crotch warm, my nipples became erect with their new freedom. I sat down, nude save for my panties. My head was spinning, I couldn't think straight, I was feeling warmer and more at ease. It was strange to be so aroused with my step father staring at my exposed body. I was comforted by a wave of colors from the screen. Purples and blues washed over me, I felt so warm and calm. I felt rough hands grab my wrists and pull them. My wrists throbbed as my step father maneuvered his body over mine on the sofa. I looked at his face as I fell asleep. He looked determined and approving.

I woke up to him growling "time to leave". I felt anxiety tying in knots in my stomach, I looked at my body and my breasts had bruises and bite marks; my thighs were slimed with spilled beer and sticky, my virginia burned and throbbed. The anxiety grew and I started to tear up in pain as I rushed to get ready for work.

I worked the shift that day with a headache. On the bus ride home finally had time to contemplate the night before. I had never remembered getting so drunk before, or feeling drunk like that. I thought of possible explanations: like the wine being expired, or I had drunk more than one class. None of it made sense. Then my mind raced as I had a realization; I SEDUCED my step father?! I freaked out at the possibility of my mom waking up and being mad. I needed to get home and apologize to him.

When I saw him in the kitchen, he looked pale and unsure. His genitals were awkwardly arranged in the tight fabric of his underwear. He looked like my step father. I ran to him and gave him a hug. After the semi awkward embrace he looked confused and greatly relieved. He stared dully at my cleavage and told me to hurry up and start cooking.

As I served the spaghetti for him on a plate he brought over our drinks. We ate dinner at the table. I started to feel warm and care free. The textures of the food were extremely pleasing and strangely vivid. I relaxed in my chair so much that a strap from my top had begun sliding down my left arm. My top fell pathetically from my left breast as the strap ended its journey below my elbow, resting on my wrist.

I felt distant and detached, I was comfy and complete in this moment. I was startled by my step father's penis jammed stiff against his briefs when I noticed him standing next to me. I smiled stupidly at his cock as it was liberated from it's battle with the cloth to stand up right; by his hands removing his briefs. I reached for the penis as I succumbed to a fresh sense of warmth and calm. My thoughts were simple and I wasn't able to consider or contemplate anything.

As I was marveling at the bizarre male anatomy in my hand, my step father took a handful of my hair. I managed unintelligible squeals and partial slurred sentences as I was dragged viciously to the bed room. I was released onto the bed. I was supposed to be in pain. I thought, watching linoleum flooring move and warp like the ocean. I drooled on myself as I relaxed my mouth completely and watched him undress me. I was rolled onto my stomach and was propped up by a handful of pillows into a lewd pose. My face lay against bedding and I felt unable to breath. I felt panic as I drifted off.

Momentarily, I returned to consciousness, my butthole was searing in pain. It felt like I was torn open. There was rhythmic pressure in my bowels in cadence with the pain. I stared briefly at the worn pink blanket and went unconscious again.

I opened my eyes, and felt pulsing pain in my rear end and pain generally all over my body. I was exhausted and sore as I wobbled to the bathtub. I couldn't think about anything but the pain. I examined my bruises and cuts in the bath. It looked like I had been mugged.

After calling in to work for a sick day and sleeping for as long as I could, I re-emerged into the living room. My step father had the same apprehensive look on his face. I worked slowly, with my sore body barely in my robe, to make breakfast. I had buried the memories of the prior two nights and refused to think about them. A skill I had developed after the seminar. I never did figure out what was the deal with that wine.

In 2016, my step dad took me to get some new clothes. He bought me a new pair of shoes and a loose and flowing white sundress. I didn't mind the dress being a little too short, or low cut. I was used to my assets popping out of my robe around the house all the time. I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I stopped caring if people saw me naked.

A few days after I had gotten the dress we went to the hospital. We signed in and started towards our seats in the waiting room. I noticed an older couple, in their 60's, sitting across from where we were about to sit. The wife looked like some fabled story book witch, frowning and mad. Her husband sat next to her awkwardly glancing over at her, perhaps in anticipation of the next verbal assault

I bent over to place my step father's backpack down and began looking for my mom's necklace. My stepfather's pants began to slowly accommodate his growing erection as my breasts felt loose haphazardly from my dress. I tucked my nipples back into their respective pieces of dress with my left hand and pulled the necklace out with my right. I was admiring my stepfather's bulge when I heard "Young woman! Young Woman!..." from a harsh, raspy female voice. I turned to the overwhelming smell of cigarettes and the mean looking older woman standing in front of me.

She began to whisper angrily " Where is your underwear? We could see your privates when you bent over!" I was still thinking about my stepfather's cock and did not respond for a few seconds. As I began to speak, a nurse called for us. We quickly got ourselves away from her and toward the door. The old man was sitting up right and still as a statue. He was smiling as we walked by.

The nurse led us to my mom's room and quietly left. My stepfather closed the door as I looked at my mother. She was asleep with tubes running from her to machines near the bed. All childhood nostalgia was gone for me, I had already mourned the death of my mother. As she lay, seemingly ready to wake at any moment.

I dropped the necklace at her feet. I turned and faced my step father who was about to speak. He decided not to speak as I started undoing his belt and lowered his pants. His erection had gone. I took his penis into my hand and felt it grow. Holding his erect cock, I licked up the shaft. He stepped back and braced himself on the decorative table. I took his cock into my mouth, tasting the bitter precum and feeling the little details of his shaft with my tongue. Our eyes met. He looked stupid, staring down at me, with his mouth open. This was not the charming man with washboard abs and amazing smile that melts your heart that I had envisioned in my fantasies.

I took as much as I could into my mouth and worked my tongue. I was becoming more confident as I sucked and bobbed up and down on his shaft. He suddenly grabbed the back of my head and started pushing my head down. "Finally..." he said. I gagged as his cock pushed against my throat. My body spasmed and jerked with the dry heaving. He locked my head in place around his cock and pushed his hips towards my face. I gagged again, tears flowing down my face, his hands digging into my head. I slapped at his legs violently as his cock started into my throat. His cock stretched my throat as it went deeper and my nose pressed against his belly. He sighed and looked at the ceiling as he pulled his cock back to the entry to my throat.

I pulled with all my might for another inch so I could breath, but he was too strong. He began rhythmically thrusting his cock to varying depths of my throat. I began to panic, my heart was racing and I could hear each beat echo in my ears. I flailed and pushed and slapped in vain with terror overcoming me. He sped up his throats and made perverse comments in ecstasy to my mother. As my fingers started to tingle and my vision blurred, he let me go.

I took giant breaths, in between coughing and dry heaving episodes. I crawled to the bed frame and used it to get to my feet. I put my face into my forearms and let the accumulated spit run down onto the bed frame. I reached between my legs and ran my fingers along my pussy lips. I shuttered as I teased around my clit and spread my lips. I felt my dress get tossed off my butt onto my back. His slimey cock's head prodded against my index finger attempting to penetrate me. I lifted my head and looked at my mother's face. Then I rubbed my clit as he pushed his cock in me. I reached for my breast as he started to fuck me.

With in moments he grunted and then growled "rrg fuck". He stood stiff behind me, making little random thrusts. I looked back as he finished ejaculating in me. He pulled out and his face relaxed as he rubbed his cock. I stood and fixed my dress and started wiping off my ruined makeup. I wiped my crotch and threw away the wipe. When the doctor came in, we shifted our weight about awkwardly as he explained my mom's future.

In July, 2017 my mom made a partial recovery and I gave birth to my step father's child. The following months my mom learned how to walk with her husband's new daughter. My mom would never walk normally again or be able to speak again. She uses sign language and crotches. Soon after, my step father and my mother bought a nice new house out in Florida.

My mom and I never discussed where the kid came from or who the father was. In fact, once they moved, I never spoke to my mother again. After I told my step father I had to file for bankruptcy because of $93 thousand dollars of credit card debt he stopped returning my phone calls and emails.

That's how an affair with my stepfather made me a single mother of one and a near decade long veteran call center employee.