My Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
I finally get to enjoy all my men, at once.
6.4k words
3.72
15.9k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pental
Pental
166 Followers

That night I was able to show Jim my new piercings. We had dinner, then I said I needed to show him something. As soon as he saw them he made a grab for me. As much as I needed a good fucking, I told him he'd have to wait till Saturday, but I did give him one hell of a blow job. Not a quickie, but a slow and sensual one. Bringing him right to the edge before backing off till he calmed down. By the end I had Jim begging me to make him cum. And boy did he cum. There was so much I couldn't swallow it down my throat. He ended up finishing off over my face and I loved it.

The rest of the week seemed to drag by. I booked a nice room at the hotel for Saturday night and decided what I'd wear. I was desperate to be fucked. I needed to cum. Four days without either had me climbing the walls, but I knew it would be worth it and my new piercings needed time to heel. Even being unable to masturbate had me on a high.

When Saturday arrived I spent a long time in the bathroom preparing myself for what I hoped would be a mega experience for all of us. I shaved my legs and my pussy, nice and smooth. Did my hair and makeup, and packed my bag. Jim of course being a bloke, just chucked a couple of things in his overnight bag and then made yet another grab for me. Something he'd been doing all week since I'd shown him my new additions. Not that he got anywhere.

We'd decided to make a day of it. So we set off late morning to do some retail therapy and had booked a restaurant for dinner before the evening session. Jim was still unaware of what I had planned, but I'd made an effort for him in what I was wearing. A short cotton summer dress, with thin spaghetti straps. The top of which had a bit of a plunging neckline, so when I leaned forward he could see my newly pierced nipples. I also decided no panties this trip too, but he hadn't found that bit out yet.

We parked up at the hotel and left the car there, as we headed in to the shopping area. It's a nice town with some great shops, so I was soon able to drag him in to one to kick things off. We mooched around and Jim pointed out a couple of items he liked the look of. Taking the items we went to he changing cubicles at the rear of the store. A row of about six, with curtains covering each entrance. I selected one in the centre and went in, but left the curtain open a good six inches so Jim could watch as I changed. Imagine his surprise when he noticed I was only wearing the dress. No underwear!

Reaching in, Jim began to rub his hand over my back and arse. I didn't move. I just let his hand roam over my soft skin, down the crack of my arse and between my legs. I was soon very damp down there, as he rubbed my pussy lips and flicked my piercing. Pulling away I turned and slipped the first dress on. I said it was too big and asked him to fetch a smaller size. As he left he pulled the curtain closed, but I reached over and slid it back open, slightly further than before.

I returned to face inwards and removed the dress. As I did so I looked in the large wall mirror and could see another guy watching me through the gap. I wiggled my arse as I stood there and then turned back towards the gap, but pretended to look down and not notice him or make eye contact. I was enjoying this new experience of exhibitionism and didn't want to spoil it by scaring him off. I made a note to myself that this was something I was going to be trying more often.

Eventually Jim returned and told me they didn't have any smaller sizes in stock. He hadn't noticed the guy stood there, but as soon as Jim had returned, he'd turned away. Never mind, I said, there's plenty more shops to try. And that's what we did until dinner time. By the third shop Jim had cottoned on to what I was doing. When he returned with an alternate article he commented on the fact that the curtain seemed to be open more than he'd left it. I grinned at him and asked, so?

He reached in and found my cunt extremely wet this time. I guess we can try this some more, he suggested, the bulge in his trousers a clear give-away. He even began to encourage me more. He'd pull the curtain back far more than was necessary when talking to me and would leave it there when he went off. He even stood on the other side of the shop watching, while I stood naked in the cubicle waiting for his return. This way he could watch the reactions of other guys as they saw me and how they would hang around pretending to look at rails whilst letching at me.

By dinner time we were both exceedingly horny. I'd only bought two or three things and they were all raunchy underwear. During dinner and over a bottle of red wine, Jim kept his hand on my leg for as long as he could. Each time trying to slid his hand up my leg to my damp crotch. Only once did I allow him access and he took full advantage by managing to get a finger inside me.

Afterwards we returned to the hotel and booked in to our room. It was much better than I'd hoped for, with two double beds and a large bathroom with walk-in shower. We both took quick showers and began to get ready. Jim watched as I applied my makeup and then selected my outfit. Again I'd chosen a short wrap-around silky skirt, this time with a cerise coloured loose fitting blouse.

I asked him if he wanted me to wear any underwear, or if he preferred the easy access style. Eagerly he selected the latter option, with a huge grin on his face. I'd also decided, to tease the guys a bit more, I'd wear a pair of thigh high flesh coloured stockings. I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly rolled each one up my leg, as Jim stood there enthralled in the view up to my soft, smooth, shaved pussy.

Finally ready, we set of to the next door venue. It was much bigger than I'd expected and even had a dance floor in front of where the band would be playing. Around the edge were a range of tables and chairs and some semi-circular booths. I went and grabbed a booth while Jim went and got us some drinks. Sliding in next to me he handed me some sort of cocktail. Wow, I said, have I been a good girl? Not as good as I hope you're going to be, he replied.

About twenty minutes later Pete and Tony arrived. I stood as best I could and waved them over. Jim had met them a couple of times before, but never in a social way. Pete offered to get some more drinks and went off to the bar, returning with another cocktail for each of us. Tony had already slid in to the booth next to me, so I now had Jim one side and Tony the other. Pete sat next to Tony at this point.

As agreed, Pete then told us that our colleague who should have been in the band wasn't coming tonight as he was ill. That got rid of the issue about which one was he. Another twenty minutes went by in idle chit-chat when the band appeared and started to tune up. Tony offered to get some more drinks so off he went to the bar. Again returning with more cocktails. This was getting to be fun. Half a bottle of wine and three cocktails were starting to take effect.

Whilst Tony was gone I excused myself to find the ladies. After rechecking my makeup and applying some more perfume I left to find Pete standing outside in the corridor. He quickly moved in and embraced me in his arms, which wasn't easy as I said he's over six feet tall. As we kissed the cheeky bastard even managed to work his hand down and under my skirt to cop a quick grope of my arse. Lovely, he said, no knickers ready for easy access.

We didn't stay long as we'd be missed. I went back first, Pete following a minute or so behind. Back in the booth, drinks in hand the band started. To be honest they weren't as bad as some I'd heard. Too loud really to be able to talk without shouting, so we mainly sat there and listened. Halfway through the first set, Jim got up to get us all more drinks. This left me in the booth with Tony and Pete either side of me. As soon as he was gone they both turned towards me, each placing a hand on one of my stockings and thighs. As I turned to Tony, I could feel Pete's hand creep up and under my skirt again. His hand reached the top of my holdup and was soon feeling my flesh. With little resistance he soon reached his goal. Easing my legs apart he had direct access to my wet pussy.

Peanut butter thighs, Jim sometimes calls me. Easily spread! The bloody cheek, but of late so true.

With his hand stimulating me I began to moan in to Tony's mouth. That's when he realised what was happening. Not to be outdone he slid his hand up my other leg and soon found Pete's fingers buried inside my wet slit. Watching his face I saw his eyes shoot open when he encountered my clit ring. Pulling his face away from mine a huge grin appeared across it. I turned and paid Pete some attention then. Gluing my face to his as Tony continued playing with my ring and then working one or more of his fingers in to me along side Pete's.

We didn't have long, knowing Jim would soon be back. I gave each of them a quick grope of their now very firms cocks then sat back round and straightened myself up. That's when I noticed Stewart standing a short way off watching me and what was going on. I don't know if he was shocked or not, but he certainly looked happy enough. I guess after what happened between him and me in a public car park, he shouldn't have been too surprised at my antics.

Jim returned then with another round of cocktails. Things were really buzzing now. Feeling no pain I gulped mine down then dragged Jim up on to the dance floor. We moved through the crowd away from our table and I draped myself around him, beginning some sort of boogie to the tune. I'm having a wonderful time, I told him, how about you? Dropping his hands to my arse, he leaned down and kissed me quite passionately. Kneading my buttocks he said it was great and that he loved seeing me this happy. He also told me he liked my work colleagues. They seem good guys, he said.

Oh they are, I replied as I slid my hand between us gripping his firm dick. I wonder if they'd get hard like you if I danced with them?, I teased. Knowing you, it won't be long till you try and found out I guess, he smirked.

I looked at him and asked if he'd mind if I did? As long as you're still mine, I guess a little fooling around wouldn't hurt, he said smiling. At that he sneaked a hand between us and fondled my newly pierced nipple through my thin blouse. As I smiled back, he squeezed my nipple and pulled me closer with it, sending a jolt of pain through my body, but one that was mixed with intense pleasure.

The song ended and we made our way back to the table. Jim scooted in and as I went to follow Tony stood up and asked for a dance. Just at that point Stewart came over and said hi. I pretended to all the others that I knew him and greeted him like an old friend. He asked if he could join us and then offered to get another round of drinks for us all.

As he left for the bar, Tony and I headed out on to the floor. It was really getting packed now so we had no choice but to stand close together. With all the drink I'd had it was better if I clung on to someone, so I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him. Tony asked me about my clit piercing and I told him it was also new, but not when I'd got it done or with who. He said he certainly liked it though and would love to be flicking it around with his tongue. I liked this idea and told him I hoped he would be soon enough. Working a hand between us, Tony managed to get his hand in side my wrap skirt and on to my pussy. I was so wet I could feel my juices running down on to my stocking tops. This of course made it easier for him to play with my ring.

There I was dancing in the middle of this pub, with a man old enough to be my father, while he played with my pussy and clit ring. As I thought about my orgasm hit me. Right out in public. I clung on to him in case I lost my balance. Shuddering through the pleasure of it. Tony grinned as he held me upright, a hand my pussy and a finger inserted. The song ended and I said I need to sit down after that experience.

We made our way back to the others and squeezed in to the booth. Our refilled drinks were waiting for us. Relaxing for a minute felt great. Here I was with four guys who I was sure were all desperate to fuck me.

Before I could finish my drink Stewart asked me if I'd like to dance. Not waiting for a reply he stood up and held out his hand for me. I gulped down the last of it and headed off on to the floor with him. A little more reserved than the others, he asked if I was ok with him here? What do you mean, I said, as we swayed to the beat of the music. Well, it looks like you all know each other really well, so I don't want to cause any trouble.

I briefly explained the set up to him. Jim was my husband and the other two were work colleagues. They knew about each other and what went on, but currently Jim was unawares. If he was happy with that I'd like him to stay.

Stewart's response was to firmly take hold of me around my waist and whiz me around on the dance floor. It wasn't long though till his hands were also wandering over my petite frame. Just before the song ended, he also managed to get his hand inside my skirt, but unfortunately not for long enough apart form a quick brushing up and down my wet slit. Before we left the floor though he did give me a nice quick kiss.

When we got back I saw that my drink had been replaced yet again. I'd have to slow down, I thought, otherwise I wouldn't last long enough to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Sliding in, I sat next to Jim. He was looking well pleased with himself. You look happy, I said. Who wouldn't be with a woman like you, he replied. With that he turned me towards him and leaned in for a kiss. This was a serious kiss. Sliding his tongue in to my mouth, he placed one hand on the back of my head and the other slid up my skirt. Wow, I thought, as he raised it above my stocking tops. This was quite unlike him. I guessed it was a mixture of lust, the atmosphere and the drink. I wasn't going to complain though.

As his hand reached the juncture of my thighs, I spread them open for him. I opened my eyes to see the other guys keenly watching the action, as Jim slid two then three fingers inside me. Still deeply kissing me, he began to slowly gyrate the hand and fingers in my wet hole. Doing this put pressure on my new clit ring and caused it to move around on my sensitive bud. I knew I wouldn't be able to stifle my orgasm and as I looked back at my audience I felt the first waves of it hit me. Here in a public place, with three other guys watching me, I came as my husband brought me off.

As it subsided, Jim just removed his hand, pulled my skirt back in to place, turned round and picked up his drink as if nothing had happened. The others also quickly took a swig of their drinks. Jim turned to me and winked. He was letting them know who I belonged to. I felt amazing.

As the latest song finished the band announced the next would be the last before their break. Jim grabbed my hand and pulled me out on to the floor. It was a much slower one, so he pulled me in tight and we began to move as one. Then he leaned in and asked if I wanted to take this next door. Looking up at him I asked how far he wanted it to go? As far as you want, he said, with as many as you want.

I already knew I was a slut. What's was wrong with being a filthy fuck slut? I love cocks. It's as simple as that. I'd come to love being available for a man, or men, to slide their long hard shaft between my smooth, shaved pussy lips and to fill me with their hot sticky love juice.

My reply was to lean up and kiss him, passionately, right there on the floor, sliding my tongue into his mouth and French kissing him, quite aggressively. As the track ended, with a cheeky grin, he said I'd need to ask if anyone was interested. We walked back over the to the table hand in hand. As I leaned over to ask if anyone would like to party else where, Jim got right behind me, held on to my hips and forced me further over the table. We both knew from this angle, the guys would be able to look straight down my top and see my little titties with their new piercings dangling freely in front of them.

Well guys, would any of you like to come and party with me and my husband and help keep me occupied? I asked them, turning slowly from one to the next and the next, giving each of them a view of what they could have.

They looked up at Jim, to see his reaction. To see if we were serious. Jim's response was to push his hard cock more firmly in to me and make me lean further over the table towards them. Almost as one, they agreed. Grinning, I forced my way back, in to Jim's groin and stood back up. Well, let's go then, I said grabbing Jim's hand and heading for the door.

I looked back to see the others almost scrambling to get out of the booth and follow us. Once outside we told them where we sere staying and in which room. Jim and I went a head and told the others to follow on behind in a minute. Well that didn't work. By the time we were walking through the entrance they'd caught us up. Luckily we'd already checked in and got the key card for the room, as I'm sure the receptionist knew what was happening as four guys and one woman rushed through reception.

In the lift I turned to Jim and, wrapping my arms around him, gave him another huge wet, sloppy kiss. I could tell the others were anxious, but they all kept a small, but discreet gap between us. The lift doors opened on our floor and we all headed down to our room. Jim opened the door and I went in. at this point I began to wonder if I could actually handle this many men and cocks at once. After all, the most before had only been two. Albeit twice!

Once in the room the guys all stood around, as if not knowing what to do next. Deciding I'd better take the initiative if I wanted to see any action, I went over to Tony, draped myself round him and give him a deep kiss. Pulling away I moved on to Pete, reached up and did the same to him. Finally over to Stewart and repeated my actions on him. Finally over to Jim, but instead of kissing him immediately I whispered in his ear, asking if he was ok with this and happy?

His response was to pull me in closer and kiss me while reaching down to my arse. As he did so he pulled my skirt up revealing my backside to the other guys. Eventually, after a good groping Jim turned me back round to the other guys and wrapped his arms around my chest and said, ok let's have some fun.

Dropping to my knees, I moved back over to Tony again first. Undoing his belt and trousers I pulled them down to his ankles. I could see a decent bulge in his underwear, just inches from my face. I reached up and started fondling his stiff cock though his clothing. I'm looking forward to getting this inside me, I told him.

Then I moved over to Pete and repeated the procedure. He was wearing boxers and they were struggling to contain his package. Very nice, I said, this should fit well inside me.

Finally Stewart. The only one in the room who hadn't screwed me yet. But that was going to change soon. Releasing his trousers I was shocked to see the bulge in front of me. His boxers were really struggling to contain his manhood. As I reached up to fondle his swelling, the head actually pocked out the waistband. It looked purple and angry. And huge. I was struggling to wrap my hand around it, as I gripped it.

Now this I am looking forward to sampling, I told him. With that I leaned up and licked the top of his circumcised shaft. It even appeared to grow more as I took the tip in to my mouth and groped his balls with my other hand.

At that point I felt my skirt being raised up and a hand sliding down my buttocks and arse crack and down under towards my dripping cunt. Their fingers had no trouble in working their way inside me, I was so wet.

At the same time another hand worked its way inside my blouse and down to my breasts, squeezing each hard nipple in turn. As they squeezed, they also began to pull and twist on them. Thankfully not on my new piercings though. My nipples felt so hard and big, it was almost painful. But the pleasure was amazing, like nothing I'd experienced before.

Pental
Pental
166 Followers
12