My Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two or three minutes of this and sucking of Stewart's dick, I moved to stand up, but the guys behind weren't going to quit. As I rose up, Tony, who'd been fingering my slit, slipped my skirt off me in one fell swoop. Pete, who still hand one hand down inside my blouse, grabbed hold of the bottom of it and pulled it off over my head.

So there I was, now standing totally naked apart from a pair of hold up stockings in front of four extremely randy guys. The look of lust on their faces was a picture. I knew I was in for a great night's fun. They even started complimenting me on my looks and figure. They especially liked my nipple and clit piercings. I felt great. To be admired like this was an amazing feeling. I was so wet I could feel moisture coating my thighs where it had dripped out of my pussy.

Telling Jim to sit on the chair, I went over and sat myself down on to his lap. Initially facing and kissing him, but then I turned around, leaned back on his chest and admired my audience. I asked the guys if they were staying and if so, why were they still dressed? The remainder of their clothes disappeared in a flash.

I was now presented with three impressive hard cocks, all for my pleasure. Summoning them over, I reached up to Tony and Pete, wrapped my hands behind their heads and pulled their faces down to my breasts. With one now suckling of each tit, I spread my legs as wide as I could and told Stewart to get down there and pleasure me. He didn't need any second instruction. His tongue worked its magic on me. He nibbled on my clit and gently swirled my ring around with his tongue. He then inserted a finger in to my wanton hole and began to gyrate it around as he ate away on my pussy.

All too soon my first orgasm washed over me. My juices gushed out of my hole, down my arse cheeks and soaked Jim's trousers as he held me tightly around my stomach. If he wasn't holding me, I'm sure I would have ended up on the floor, I was shaking that much from it.

As I calmed down, Jim stood, picking me up with him and carried me over to the bed. Gently he lay me down and rolled me on to my back. Now we can all get at you, he said. With that the others scrambled on the bed with me while Jim removed his clothes. They sucked on my titties. They toyed with my dripping cunt. They flicked and licked on my new piercings, even gently pulling and twisting on them.

Jim then said he needed to fuck me. The guys moved aside as he climbed between my wide spread thighs, rubbing his bell end around my pussy lips, making me cry out to be penetrated. Then he targeted in on my hole. Pete and Stewart took hold of an ankle each and held my legs high and wide, as Jim leaned in and began to enter me. Not to be out done Tony moved up to my head and offered me his cock to suck on. Within seconds I was being stuffed at both ends. Spit-roasted, yummy.

Soon both guys were as far in to me as they could get their dicks. Jim's cock felt bigger than ever and deeper than before, as he pumped in and out of me. Tony pushed his dick in so far that the end was wedged in my throat. I remember grunting, but the sound was muffled by the dick wedged down my throat.

I knew I liked cock. The feel of the shaft as it grew. The power I had over men. Now in this position, I knew I could have anything I wanted. These guys were so excited I could get them to do whatever I planned.

Jim is by no means small and usually a good stayer, but I knew tonight he wouldn't last long. I made it my mission tonight to get them all to cum as quickly as possible, the first time. That way they'd last longer in to the night for me.

Within minutes I could see hubby struggling not to cum yet. I wriggled my legs free of the guys and wrapped them tightly around his back, drawing him tighter inside me. Clenching my pussy as tight as I could was his final downfall. He lost control and soon his seed was spurting deep inside of me, his face screwing up and he came.

Seeing this also sent Tony over the edge. I realised then that as I'd been working so hard on one end of my body, I'd put extra work in to my mouth and hand on him, resulting him in unloading and filling my mouth with juices. Swallowing as fast as I could to not waste a drop.

As they extracted themselves from me, sweating and breathing hard, Pete and Stewart quickly jumped in on my petite body. Stewart managed to scramble between my open legs and drove his stiff cock in to my wet, wide and willing cunt before I knew what had happened. Pete then move up to my head and slid his hard-on in to my recently lubricated mouth and throat. Just as well he'd filled my mouth, because the size of Stewart took me by surprise. I'd never had anything so big inside me like this. If my mouth hadn't been so full he would have driven all the air from me.

Being so small, lying here the guys seemed liked giants, but they were all enjoying their new play toy. I realised I had a power over men. The power was my body. Small as it was, it offered all they could want, and then some. I was going to let them have it all. Whatever they wanted, I needed.

As Stewart ploughed me from one end Pete drove his shaft in the other. I was being used and thrown about like a rag doll. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jim and Tony sitting back on the edge of the bed watching me being used. Used like a dirty slut, I thought. Fucked like a cheap whore.

Again, within minutes, I noticed the tell tale signs that the guys were about to shoot their loads in me. I was ready this time. As Stewart pushed himself really deep inside me I could feel the pulsing of his manhood as he unloaded himself. Fuck I'm going to come inside you, he said. At this point I firmly clamped down on Pete's cock and pulled him in as deep as I could get him, causing him to groan and shoot his own orgasm down my throat.

Four loads inside me already and we'd only been at it ten to fifteen minutes. As the guys sat back to get their breath, I struggled up to rest on my elbows and admire the seen around me. Four fucked guys, two of which appeared to be nearly hard again.

I hope you've all got a lot more left for me, I told them. The night has only just begun and I want lots more fucking yet. Use me as a fuck toy, how ever you want. I'll be your filthy slag for the night, so enjoy yourselves.

I rolled over and crawled over to Tony. Lie down, I said. I want to fuck you now. Tony slid down the bed, between my legs, stopping when his cock came in to contact with my crotch. Slowly gyrating myself over him and around my pussy, I began to sink down. Inch by inch he slid inside me. Once I was fully down I sat up and began to caress my breasts in his face. Tweaking and pulling my own nipples for their viewing pleasure and my own ecstasy.

The next thing I knew Jim was behind me, gently pushing me forward and down on top of Tony. I knew what was coming, as he lined his now erect penis up with my puckered little arse hole. After circling it for a couple of time he began to apply pressure. Fuck my arse, I cried. Then his head popped in and rested there for a second. Gradually he applied more pressure and I could feel his dick sliding up my back passage. Occasionally he would withdraw slightly and then slid forward again, until he was at last fully buried deep inside my back passage.

I now had two firm dicks filling me. A DP at last, I thought to myself, as the guys began to slowly move in and out. Eventually finding a good rhythm, one would pull out as the other pushed in and then they'd swap. Having already come, they were going to last much longer this time round.

Jim and Tony both ploughed in to my holes. We were putting on quite a show. Upon seeing this, the others moved in to fondle and touching every part of my body. At one point I took Pete's face and kissed him hard, as Stewart mauled my tender breasts.

At last Jim and Tony couldn't hold out any longer, as they unloaded themselves inside me. I could feel their cum being forced out of my fucked holes as one pushed in and then the other.

Eventually Jim rolled off of my back and I rolled off of Tony to lay between them. I thought I'd get a rest but they both grabbed a leg each and pulled them up and back, leaving my leaking holes gaping wide open to the view of Stewart and Pete.

Stewart was the first to take advantage of me in this position and dived between my legs ramming his cock deep inside me in one swift movement. I was so wet and full of cum he had no problem driving his shaft all the way up my love hole. Being spread so wide and helpless he was able to bury himself fully in to me. And boy was that deep. He pistoned in and out of my cunt for several minutes before he grunted he was cuming and was going to fill my filthy hole. Seconds later he tensed up and was filling me with love juice once again.

Withdrawing his softening dick Pete climbed between my wide spread thighs. He began by rubbing the head of his cock up and down my dripping slit. Then he told Jim and Tony to pull my legs even higher. This had the effect of raising my arse off of the bed. I soon realised why as he lined up with my puckered little ring. Gently, to start with, he leaned forward applying pressure, until he felt me give way to his invasion. Once his cock head was in it was easy for him to get his full length up inside my back door.

As I was already wet and stretched from Jim's fucking of my arse, Pete was soon able to build up a steady rhythm. God, how wanton was I? Lying here between my husband and original lover, with them spreading me as wide as possible, whilst another work colleague seriously rogered my arse.

Pete was telling me how much he was enjoying himself and for how long he'd wanted to do this to me. I wasn't really listening, but was concentrating on the experience of another new cock defiling my smallest hole. The feeling of his dick as it slid in and out of me. The sensation of the ridges of his cock as it stretched me open.

All too soon though, he couldn't hold out any longer, as he too began to fill me with his sperm. His hot jets pulsing up inside my rectum, as I felt myself crashing through yet another orgasm of my own.

I swear I passed out, as the next thing I remember was laying on the bed with all the guys surrounding me, gently caressing my shattered body. Jim was cuddling me in his arms, whilst softly telling me how wonderful I'd been. I felt shattered and the guys were looking pretty worn out too.

Eventually though we all drifted off to sleep, but not before I could feel there sperm seeping from my two beautifully abused holes. At some point in the night I was awoken by Tony who had climbed on top of me and gently screwing me. I looked up at him, and then pulled him down to kiss him. He didn't last long and was soon dumping another load in my pussy.

The next morning I awoke to the feeling of Jim now on top of me. he lined his erection up with my vagina and slid inside me. Wrapping his arms around me he told me how much he loved me and how amazing I'd been. We remained in this position and he too deposited another load in me.

By now the other guys had also woken. Shakily I got to my feet and said, I need to shower. Once in the sensation of the hot water soon revitalised me. Just as well as Stewart slipped in to the shower with me. He took the soap and washed me all over, paying special attention to certain areas. He then had me turn around and lean over. Taking hold of my hips he slipped his firm dick in me. His morning woody didn't last long as he deposited yet another load.

Slipping away from me, I remained in the same position remembering what I'd been up to, as Pete walked in the bathroom. He then told me he too had a morning stiffy that needed taking care off and not to move. He climbed in the shower and then climbed in me. Within minutes he'd also left me a deposit. Extracting himself, Pete thanked me for a fantastic time and hoped we'd be able to repeat it soon. Then he left.

When I eventually came out of the bathroom, only Jim was there. He walked over to me, took me in his arms and laid me on the bed. Damn that looked a mess.

I told him I was too shattered for anymore sex at the moment and we just snuggled together. I felt so loved and comfortable, and thanked him for a fantastic time. Jim agreed and hoped a rerun would soon be possible?

Anything is possible, I told him, kissing him softly.

12