My African Queen

Story Info
Master has his slave service others.
3.9k words
4.06
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My African Queen

The knock came softly at the lower level outside door precisely at the correct time. Jim was assembling trappings for his bar when the door opened, and Marika walked in. Still dressed in her work uniform, she smiled her trademark huge smile and leaned over to kiss Jim, warmly. Doffing her windbreaker, she took a stool at the bar and Jim immediately served her a shot of Maker's Mark, handing it to her and telling her, "For courage, bae." She knowingly accepted it and sipped it down.

Marika was a very attractive 45-year-old African woman with a commanding physique born from her penchant for boxing and running. She was five foot, eight inches tall (over six feet in her spiked heels), with muscular arms and thighs, sumptuous breasts, and a firm and rounded ass. Her braided hair framed her beautiful face, stunning brown eyes and dazzling white smile. Her fingernails were well-manicured, and her vanilla essence wafted softly in the subdued lighting of Jim's man cave.

They talked about the day, her two kids --- just typical adult conversation about daily events. Marika worked in a busy medical practice, on her feet, virtually all day long, usually wearing a mask with the only outward sense of her sensuality being her scrubs that clung tightly to her soft curves. Jim could readily discern that Marika had followed his simple directions provided to her in the morning upon her awakening. He could see her erect nipples pressing at her tight shirt fabric and he noted the ever so slight line of moisture that had formed in her softly defined 'toe' as she took her seat....as directed, she had worn no undergarments.

Marika was Jim's submissive. Discreetly tattooed and adorned with a locking day collar, Marika readily accepted Jim's direction and acquiesced, without protest, to his wishes and desires at any time or place, and regardless of public view or scrutiny. While it was her very nature to want to please, she privately praised herself for giving herself over in slavery to her master. It was second nature for her and for which she was suitably rewarded by and through Jim. Tonight was to be no exception.

Jim had finished his hosting preparations, pouring another shot for Marika. As she brought it to her lips, he stopped her, inserting his index finger into the shot glass and wetting it. He brought it to her warm lips and slowly probed her open mouth with his fingers. She, in turn, licked the whiskey from his fingers while sucking them rhythmically. He continued to sparingly mete out the whiskey to her as his fingers stroked in and out of her welcoming mouth, their eyes fixed upon each other, throughout.

Their attention was interrupted by a knock at the outside door; Jim departed to answer and Marika finished her drink, now starting to feel the induced warmth in her throat and chest. Jim returned to the well-furnished room, speaking politely with a well-dressed middle-aged man. He introduced him to Marika and welcomed him to take a seat next to her, asking what his drink preference was. Marika took the man's hand and shook it softly as he started to make conversation with her. Served his drink, he spoke a little about himself and thanked Jim for the invitation to this "special event." He took in her beauty and was charmed by the lilt in her voice as she spoke to him, a reminder of her Kenyan background. He let his eyes linger on the distinct outline of her nipples pressing against her shirt and, of course, on the curves of her powerful thighs as she turned towards him, discreetly opening her legs. She put her hand on his knee as he talked to her, and he felt his cock began to tent out from his trousers. She glanced down at it and smiled broadly at him, without having to utter a word.

Again, came a knock at the outside door and Jim stepped away to answer. Jim returned with two other men. Both were younger but were also well dressed and groomed. Another round of introductions was made. Drinks were served to all, and the conversation flowed smoothly as Marika remained the focus of attention and discussion. During a brief moment of silence, Jim interjected to ask his guests take seats in the adjacent room and signaled Marika to accompany him. Without hesitation or question, she took his hand and was led away. As they went down the hallway to the bedroom, Jim and Marika heard their guests talking in subdued voices, their words too low to make out what was being said.

Jim led Marika into the bedroom and without a word being spoken, simply nodded. See nodded back, removed all of her clothes, and stood there in front of him in all of her glory, clad only in a thin gold chain that encircled her waist. Her supple child-suckled teats and shaved pubic mound were openly available - as they always were - for Jim's inspection and use. African by birth, her labia were well-stretched and now swollen with her mounting excitement. Jim's fingers slid easily into her already slippery pinkness, as beads of natural lubrication pilled on her clit and lips. Jim handed her a black leather crisscross halter to encase her plush breasts and a pair of patterned black crotchless pantyhose.

Her ensemble was made complete by the addition of 6-inch black heels and a starched white shirt, gathered, and tied at the waist. The contrast of white and black was extraordinarily sensuous by its very simplicity. Without comment, she applied red lip gloss and sprayed her inner thighs with her vanilla perfume. Jim nodded in recognition of her efforts and reached for her training collar and lead. Lowering her eyes in supplication, she knelt down in front of Jim as he attached the collar and stroked her head and shoulders to signal his approval.

Placing his hand beneath her chin, he pulled upwards and she rose to a standing position. He led her down the hallway and into the main room. The conversation immediately ceased amongst their guests as Marika was paraded in front of them. With Marika having assumed the "inspection" position, Jim drew three bar straws from his pocket, asking each guest to draw one. The man on the right drew the short straw, not knowing its significance. Jim put his hand on Marika's shoulder and lowered her into a kneeling position in front of one of the younger men. Marika gazed downward as she was not permitted to make eye contact unless explicitly permitted by Jim. Her hands deftly undid the man's belt and she pulled down his trousers and shorts to expose his growing hardness. "Daddy?", Marika asked. Jim responded by guiding her head to the man's now fully erect penis poised before her face. She needed no further direction or encouragement to envelop his cock and balls with her red lips and warm mouth.

Jim then encouraged the other two men to remove as many of their clothes as desired. He handed each of them a fresh face towel, two condoms and their own small tubes of lubricant. Both readily disrobed and stroked their cocks as Marika continued to minister to the throbbing hardness in her mouth. Jim stood behind her and pushed her head down onto the full length of the now fully erect cock. She began to gag, but Jim held her head firmly in place commanding her to keep sucking. Driven over the edge, the man began to erupt into her throat, thrusting his hips forward with each spasm. Only when he finally finished did Jim pull her head back from his crotch. As her mouth came off his cock, a mixture of drool and cum cascaded down Marika's chin onto her breasts as she gasped for air.

Pulling on her lead, Jim caused Marika to stand and turn away from her spectators. It was time to demonstrate her many other talents. Jim Produced a black plug and applied a liberal amount of lube. He pulled on Marika's lead, had her bend at the waist, and told her to spread her cheeks. Jim pressed the tip of the plug against her rosebud and began to insert it into her anal channel. While she initially bucked in reaction to its insertion, she accepted the penetration without protest and resumed her standing position. Led now to mid-room, she extended her arms outward to Jim and he responded by encircling her wrists with locking leather cuffs, each with a large "D" ring. When Jim had affixed them snuggly, Marika opened her legs into a wide stance to receive ankle cuffs of the same description. Jim then led her towards the head of the room and removed her white shirt to expose her soft breasts with their huge nipples. Marika's confident manner was starting to waver. Small beads of sweat pilled on her forehead and chest; her breathing came faster, and she fought to keep her eyes focused downward.

Jim again turned her in a slow circle for each of the guests to view before turning her to face them. Without protest, she accepted first the blindfold and then the ball gag, both designed to assert control over her being and environment. Jim raised her arms towards the ceiling and clipped her cuffs to the barely visible O-rings affixed to the ceiling. He positioned a spreader bar between her ankles, locked it into position and adjusted the chains to create the best view possible of his African slave.

Deftly wielding a surgical scalpel, Jim lanced the crotch of her pantyhose, the sharp tip tracing its way along her lips and clit. Her body jerked in response to the unanticipated discomfort. Her verbal protests were muffled by the gag as she strained in vain to "see" through the folds of the blindfold to determine what Jim was doing. Jim carved the crotch from her hose, fully exposing her shaved cunt and ass. The tops of her thighs glistened with her wetness, and she continued to strain at her bindings as Jim trailed the tip of the scalpel along her belly, working towards her fully exposed and now heaving breasts.

With his guests' eyes riveted on his every movement, Jim arced his tool around the natural curve of Marika's bust. Although the scalpel tip didn't draw blood, it applied just enough pressure to trace the path of the scalpel with an angry red line just beneath her skin. She continued to strain in protest; muted, sightless, not knowing where the next touch would land. When Jim's instrument touched her nipples, her head jerked back, and she tried mightily to free herself. The bindings were secure and would not yield. Her legs shaking in fear; panicked now, she was challenged not to pee. Nonetheless, golden fluid was soon seen to trickle from her bald pussy, coursing its way down her thighs. Jim had placed a pad under the spreader bar, all while he continued to deftly draw the tip of the scalpel across her breasts and nipples.

Despite his caution, the sharp tip of the tool nicked the tip of her nipple, and she gave out a muffled cry of pain. A droplet of blood formed on the nipple and then began to slowly trickle down her breast. Jim leaned in to suckle her nipple until the flow stopped as she moaned softly. Copious amounts of drool drained from her gagged mouth. She tried to form words, but they were simply lost. Jim ran the tip of the tool across her belly, under her arms and across the expanse of her beautiful ass. He pressed a bit harder now and the red tracks recording his efforts cross-crossed her body. She redoubled her effort to escape, her body now covered in sweat, as the wrist and ankle cuffs cut deeply into her skin. Yet, Jim continued to torment her with the sharp tool, this time nicking her belly just above her pussy lips. She again cried out in pain as a small trickle of blood flowed down and nestled on her protruding clit, but her cries turned once again to soft moans as Jim knelt in front of her and ran his tongue up the length of her pussy to lick the blood away from her clit.

Jim's guests were clearly excited by the show, each of them stroking furiously in response to the visual stimulation. At each of Marika's violent movements and muffled cries, reactions could be heard from one or all of the audience. Alternately, they would voice sympathy for her torture, but then encourage Jim to press harder, draw blood, or mark her in some fashion. Jim could feel the energy ebbing from Marika and knew that he would have to scale back before she passed out. Withdrawing the implement, he massaged her teats, belly, and pussy with soothing oil, inviting the guests to approach, one at a time, to join him.

The guests approached Marika and joined Jim in massaging her belly and welted teats. Running their fingers and hands up her thighs, they found her wanton pussy awaiting them, sopping wet with her juices. Marika's metamorphosis at that point was nothing short of amazing. Her abject fear, pain and discomfort turned to erotic excitement. Mouths locked onto her nipples as multiple fingers tweaked her clit and yielding cunt. Her tight ass still plugged; she moved rhythmically as Jim's guests took their liberties. She found her next climax, gushing from her pussy, and soaking her thighs as she strained against her bindings. Not wanting her to see which of the men were fondling her, Jim elected to remove her ball gag, keeping her blindfold in place. When the gag came out, she emoted, "Daddy! I want it all. I want to please you. Please crop me, Daddy. I am your whore!"

Jim motioned the men to retake their seats, then reworked the bindings to turn her away from them. Reattaching her wrist bindings and her legs still forcibly spread, Jim again approached her exposed backside, his leather riding crop in hand. Whispering to her and enjoining her not to scream out, he proceeded to repeatedly administer the crop to her buttocks, thighs, and shoulders. Strong as she was, she cringed with every landing of the stiff crop. Directed to "count off" the strokes, she did her best to keep up. Her dark-chocolate skin glistened as the crop found its mark on every stroke. Too dark to easily show the redness of the strokes, her buttocks and thighs swelled up as the strokes took their toll. Jim knew her limits and her vulnerabilities, gauging each administration of the crop for its maximum effect. To let her breathe, Jim would slide the crop handle between her legs and slowly draw it across her swollen cunt and clit. She cried out in pleasure as the crop passed through her nether region and forcefully came again, telling Jim, "Daddy, I can't hold it! Daddy". Her cum and pee erupted from her cunt as she again came, soaking all of the surrounds.

Jim knew that she was at her limit as she was shaking uncontrollably now. He loosened the restraints on her arms, removed the wrist cuffs and freed her ankles. The welts around her appendages were pronounced as he applied soothing balm and lowered her to her knees, where she kneeled in a pool of her own piss and cum. Jim removed her mask at last. Marika was still forbidden to look into the eyes of her voyeurs or her Master's. She was humiliated, used, and spent, but she had performed her slave duties in her typical exemplary and unselfish fashion, giving all of herself, fully! Jim's slut and whore had excelled. But, by no means was Jim done with her

Jim reattached Marika's leash to her training collar and led her on hands and knees to where their three guests were seated. Her body was totally soaked with sweat and cum. The man who had initially received Marika's oral attention was again, fully erect. He watched with anticipation as she approached, eyes downcast. She was led to the next man who sat with his legs extended, slowly stroking his nicely shaped penis. Continuing on, Marika was led to the third guest, the older gent who had first arrived. His cock was also erect and pre-cum dribbled down the length of it as Jim led her to him. Jim asked the guest how he wished to "take" Marika. He responded that he wanted to mount her from behind and slide into her tight, wet pussy. Jim nodded and positioned Marika facing away from him.

Jim had her position her head close to the floor and watched as their guest slid his long cock into Marika's pussy and began to rut her deeply. Her sopping pussy made delicious wet sounds as his cock glided in and out of her. Both Marika and the guest could feel the tightness of his cock in her cunt against the butt plug pushing against the walls of her pussy. The other guests encouraged him to fuck her harder and deeper, all while verbally assaulting her with epithets and ethnic slurs. Soon, the man's balls tightened as he nutted deep inside of her and then slowly withdrew, pulling much of his creamy spunk from Marika's pink and swollen slit, where it ran down her inner thighs, drawing glistening white lines against the black skin of her long legs.

Jim jerked her leash taught, pulled her back into a standing position and then led her to the youngest of the guests. His cock, the largest of the three, was also erect and when questioned as to his preference, he smiled and looked directly at the butt plug, making his desires quite clear. Jim didn't hesitate in the least, and again positioned Marika with her head down and her ass facing guest number two. She offered no protest as Jim withdrew the lube-covered black phallus from her tight rosebud. The pinkness of her anal opening now on full display for all to view. Directing the second guest to apply a copious amount of lube to his cock, Jim endeavored to do the same for Marika, squirting a large portion into her open anus and then inserting two fingers to twist the lubrication in, deeply. Marika softly protested this intrusion but was directed by Jim to reach back and spread her supple ass wide as the guest ran his cockhead over the tight orifice.

With Jim nodding his assent, the guest quickly thrust into her tightness. The aggression overwhelmed Marika. She gasped and quickly dropped to the floor, flat on her stomach. The guest, however, fell forward on top of her, his stiff cock still deeply buried in her, and continued to slam it into her anus. Marika's legs and arms flailed in protest, but she knew that any verbal objection she might make would be met ten-fold with her Daddy's discipline. The man continued to pummel her ass as Marika surrendered to his anal hammering. Jim reached under the man to massage his swollen his balls as he ass-fucked Marika. The extra stimulation and his thrusting soon resulted in him emptying the contents of his tight ball sack into her rectum. He slowly withdrew, just as Marika's anal sphincter slammed shut, entrapping his frothy load deep in her bowels.

One guest left to be serviced. Again, Jim brought Marika to her feet with a tug of her leash. When asked for his preference, the third man responded by requesting that Marika first lick clean the last man's cock and balls. Jim led her to the now spent cock and they all watched as Marika sucked and licked her anal intruder clean. With the task completed, she reassumed kneeling in front of the last guest. He asked that he be permitted to perform sixty-nine with Marika; her on top of him. He further asked that Jim direct Marika to void her rectum and cunt on his face while the sucked his cock.

Jim positioned his slave on top of the guest, as desired. His lips and tongue worked furiously at her cunt and asshole, as copious amounts of cum began to leak from it; all while she slobbered and sucked on his penis. The cum of his fellow guests soon coated his mouth and chin, and clearly Marika was enjoying the feel of his probing tongue on her swollen African cunt lips and rosebud. Jim instructed her to not cum until she had brought their last male guest to orgasm. Desperately wanting to cum, she worked diligently to bring him to climax. As the last guest shot his cum over Marika's waiting face and beautiful lips, she redoubled her grinding action against his face. To her abject disappointment, the man pulled away from sloppy wetness of her ass and pussy and DENIED her the orgasm that she so wantonly sought. To prolong her agony, Jim quickly tightened her lead and pulled her off of him.

The "showing" was over. Marika remained silent, resting on her knees, with her hands on her muscular thighs, palms facing upward; fully and dutifully compliant, eyes averting all surrounding activity. The guests dressed and straightened themselves, largely quiet, their eyes fixed on Marika's Bhuda-like pose. As they departed, they each thanked Jim and handed him a sealed envelope. Marika and Jim were now alone.

12