My African Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the envelopes aside, Jim approached Marika and drew her to her feet. Commanding her to spread her legs wide, Jim produced a large chocolate colored dildo and instructed her to bend over and clutch the arms of a nearby chair. Obediently, she slowly bent and spread her legs wide to display her thick black ass, still glistening with cum. Jim permitted her to use her fingers to strum her clit while he fully inserted the dildo into her pussy and his fingers into her used anal channel. It didn't take long for the combined thrusting of his hand and the phallus to cause her suppressed orgasm to fully erupt, causing her to gush her hot cum all over Jim's hand as he fucked her with the dildo. Her knees turned to rubber and she sank to the floor in orgasmic bliss. Jim continued to violate both of her fuck holes; no mercy to be given. She continued to cum until she finally called out, "Daddy, daddy, please, no more; I just can't cum anymore!" Jim knew that she had finally reached her limit.

He helped Marika to her feet. She knew better than to request that she be permitted to clean or arrange herself. She was a slave to her Daddy. She knew her role oh so well! Jim handed Marika her clothes and watched as she slowly tried and regain some sense of composure and self-respect. The tears had caused her mascara to run down her cheeks and the cum from her pussy and ass were already showing in the crotch of her tight hospital scrubs. She had been well-fucked; and she knew that she had performed well for Jim's guests. She slipped on her windbreaker and gingerly stepped towards Jim.

Jim opened the envelopes to find $1,000 cash in each. Smiling as he counted it out, he commended Marika on her performance, pausing to stroke her cheek and brush her lips with a quick kiss. Marika smiled in return and looked on as he finished counting the one-hundred-dollar bills. She reached for her nearby purse and opened it. Jim placed the envelopes in her purse as she smiled her huge white African smile. He pulled her close for one final parting kiss, as she turned for the door.

12