My After Party Wife Photos Get Wild

Story Info
Husband photographs his wife's after party with friends.
4k words
4.25
59.1k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes things just come out of the blue and what you think you want gets turned right on its head. I never thought for a second I'd be interested in sharing my very lovely and smoking hot wife with anyone else but, well, we went to an engagement party last week and events took a very interesting turn indeed. Suffice to say. I'm looking at things a whole lot differently now.

Back up a little -- you need to visualize this to really appreciate it.

So, I'm Dave. 40 years old, 6" tall. Short, dark brown hair. I keep pretty fit and without being vain or anything, I get plenty of appreciative looks and all.

My wife is Josephine, Jo for short, and she's a knockout. That isn't just me saying that by the way, she draws men's eyes wherever she goes. She's 28, and mixed Asian American. She has soft honey-colored skin, and long black hair. She's 5'4" and does ballet and works out in our home gym several times a week, so there isn't an ounce of extra weight on her. Her legs taper up to a draw-dropping peach of an ass and she has lovely full-but-pert breasts with ultra-sensitive nipples. In fact, sucking on those beauties while playing with her little shaved pussy is one of my favorite ways of bringing her to her first orgasm.

Now, about this engagement party. Some friends had decided after years to tie the knot and held a party to celebrate. They decided to make it all formal so we all ended up wearing tuxedos and dresses, just for the fun of it really, since we rarely dress up to go out.

Jo had got herself this black figure-hugging dress in some kind of stretch fabric that clung on to all of her gorgeous curves. It left her showing plenty of braless cleavage and rode way up above her knees. I was drooling as she tried it on.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" I said to her. This was our code word for a little bit of submissive sex play we indulged in now and again. If she was in the mood she'd let me know.

"Of course, what do want me to do?"

"Put on some sexy underwear for me?"

"Of course I will, silly."

With that she proceeded to roll on some sheer black stockings and secure them with her sexiest lace garter belt. Only then did she slip on a tiny black thong that just about covered the tantalizing bulge of her pussy, leaving just enough to the imagination. She always puts those on last, for obvious reasons, the little minx. She slipped into the obligatory 'fuck me' heels and then wiggled her almost bare ass at me, laughing, knowing what she was doing to my already rock-hard cock.

"So, will you unwrap me later then?" she asked.

"Yes, fuck yes," I said. "How about now?"

"No way mister, we'll be late and I'll have to get ready again. Let's get this party of the way and then we can really enjoy ourselves."

And it was a really cool party -- lots of good-looking bright young things were there dressed smart but sexy. Jo has a thing about men in suits and I could tell she appreciated all the tuxedo-clad manhood there. For my part my eyes were on stalks at all the gorgeousness on display. Most of the women there had gone a similar route to Jo, and were dressed in a rainbow of fancy but flimsy dresses that revealed acres of thigh, flashes of panties and swollen cleavages.

Many of our friends were there, including Jo's best friend Chloe and her new boyfriend Jim. I'd had a thing about Chloe for ages, but hell, I was only human. I think everyone did. She is a stunning dark-skinned beauty who stands about 5' 7". She has one of those voluptuous bodies that seem to have been designed to draw gasps from the opposite sex. Tonight she had on a tight-fitting silky white dress that did everything to accentuate her huge but pert breasts, ridiculously tight waist and gorgeous ass. It wasn't one of those things though, Jo knew I fancied her and was cool with it. In fact she sent me off to dance with here, saying. "Have fun, you two. Warm him up for me will you, Chloe?" Damn. I knew I was in for a wild night, but I still had no idea just how wild.

So I danced with Chloe. She moved in close and pressed her amazing breasts up against me, so close I could feel her hardening nipples. I can't deny that my hands around her waist slipped down from time to time to feel the swell of her pert ass.

While this was happening I saw Jo dancing with any number of lucky partners, she was always in demand. At once stage I saw her dancing with Jim, Chloe's tall, blond, well-built boyfriend. I had a momentary shock when I saw both his hands cupping my wife's barely covered ass, but I could hardly complain since I was doing the same thing to her best friend. I met Jo's eyes and she grinned and winked lasciviously. Next, she danced with my buddy Paulo. He's a tall, dark-haired guy, with those handsome dark Latin looks that all the girls seem to like. That's probably not all they like too since he's infamous, at least amongst the guys in our circle, for his huge cock. But he's a mild-mannered guy and not big on hitting on the chicks. Although I did notice a telltale bulge as my wife briefly rubbed her ass against him. She looked up and grinned at me, I wonder if she suspected what he was packing? Did I mention that she likes to flirt, although that's where it ends. Usually. Anyway, we were all having a whale of a time.

Then the party ended, too early it seemed. So we invited a few guys back to our place for a little after party. I was in two minds about this, since I wanted to fuck my wife into cum-filled orgasmic oblivion. But waiting was fun too, and I have patience, mostly. Chloe and Jim came back with us, as did Paolo, and two other couples we knew.

I put on some after party tunes, a bit low-key, a bit sexy, you know the stuff. We all shared a joint or two, some more drinks, and talked and laughed. Time passed and eventually the two couples said their goodbyes and left, leaving just the five of us.

"Look how smart we all are', said Chloe, 'I can't quite believe it's us. We should take some photos to remember this by."

Well, I'm quite a keen photographer and don't need asking twice to get out the camera and tripod, so that's what I did, sitting behind it on the arm of a sofa. I love the art of photography, but if I'm telling the truth, I also get a kick out of telling people where to stand and what to do.

"Ladies first," I said. "Let's get some sexy pics of these sultry beauties together." I said, half-joking, but it was obvious to all the guys that any pictures of these two smoking hot chicks just had to be sexy.

"OK, where do you want us, Dave?" said Chloe looking me right in the eye with a smile on her face. Everyone had drunk and partied enough to be well past any embarrassment. She and Jo stood up and I positioned them back to back against our large picture window which had no curtains, but looked out into the back yard. They squeezed back against each other, back to back, butt to butt, looking amazing.

"How about some stocking tops boys?" said Jo. Reaching behind her she grasped Chloe's thighs, and pulled her wickedly tight white minidress up above her stockings to reveal a couple of tantalizing inches of toned tan thigh.

"Well, if you want to play like that..." said Jo, laughing, and she reached back and slowly pulled Chloe's figure-hugging black dress up a similar distance.

I snapped away while Jim and Paolo whooped and applauded. This photo idea was brilliant!

Next, I took a couple of shots of them standing arm in arm, vamping kisses, pouts, and seductive looks at the camera. We were having lots of fun but I could also feel the atmosphere (and myself!) heating up a bit.

"So, now I want some pictures of you both looking out the window?" I said.

"Your pervy husband just wants to see our asses," Chloe mock-whispered to my wife. Damn. Rumbled. I thought I'd blown it until they dissolved into fits of giggles and then after a genuine whisper together they turned their backs to the camera. As one, they stood, spread their spike heels as wide as their dresses allowed and then placed their hands flat against the window. Then they pushed their draw-droppingly lovely butts backwards. Their skimpy dresses rose up and up, showing us four beautiful ass cheeks and, oh my god, two lovely bulging pussies, barely contained by tiny thongs.

There was a stunned silence as I fired off photo after photo. I was getting a distinct bulge as my cock hardened at the sight of those two amazing asses.

Eventually, they stood again and I had an idea. I'm not sure what had come over me, but I guess it was just lust.

"OK guys, don't just sit there, it's your turn now," I said. "Chloe, why not take a little break and I'll take some photos of Jo with these two studs."

"Great idea, I'm looking forward to seeing these shots," Chloe said, giving me a little smile as she sashayed over and spread herself out beside me on the sofa. With hindsight, I think she realized where this was going even before I did. Looking at her reminded me of just how many times I'd fantasized about fucking this dark-skinned beauty who was my wife's best friend.

For her part, Jo gave me a smile and a slightly quizzical look, but then I noticed her checking out Jim and Paolo's obvious erections as they walked over. I also noticed that she made no effort to pull her dress back over her stocking tops.

"So how is my sexy wife enjoying being a glamour model?" I asked her.

"I'm loving the attention, I think," she said. "Where do you want me next?" This was very promising.

"Why not stand between the guys and put an arm around their shoulders?"

Since she was much shorter than them Jo had to virtually stand on tiptoes to do this and stretching so high almost made her breasts fall out of the low-cut dress. I noticed that her nipples were rock hard and pushing against the flimsy material. She was definitely enjoying the attention, so I snapped off a few more photos.

"Now, Jo, are you going to be a good girl?" I asked.

I thought she might be caught off guard by me dropping in our little submissive code word but after just a moment's pause, she answered with a giggle, "anything for my pervy husband."

So. My wife had just given me permission to order her to do anything I could think of. And at that moment my mind was racing with a lot of filthy thoughts.

"OK, next shot. Guys, both turn to face Jo. And Jo, put your arms around someone's neck and give them a sexy little kiss."

"So, you're asking your wife to kiss one of these studs?" She said. "A bit naughty, but, OK. Mmmm, Jim first I think."

With that, she did as I asked. Reaching up to the very willing Jim she pulled him down into a lusty kiss that seemed to have more than a hint of tongue. Meanwhile, she rubbed her sexy ass provocatively against the noticeable bulge in Paolo's pants. He held her hips and pulled her back towards him, his cock just a couple of layers of fabric away from her tight pussy.

I wondered if Chloe might be alarmed by all this until I felt her hand run up my thigh, just grazing the swell of my now rock-hard erection. She looked at me, grinned, and gave me a wink.

I think that must have been the point of no return and, rather than feeling jealous at seeing my wife sandwiched between two of my friends I felt nothing but the greatest sexual excitement I had ever experienced. I flicked the camera on to video and sat back down on the sofa right next to the lovely Chloe.

Jo pulled out of the kiss, but didn't move away from the guys. Turning to me she asked "What do you want your wife to do next?"

"Stay where you are and tell the guys to take off your dress." I said. This was it, the final test.

"But then they might want to feel my bare breasts and touch my pussy. They might even try and put their fingers in me and make me come. Are you sure that's what you want?" She said, looking at me with that naughty smile. I knew she'd figured out that that was exactly what I wanted.

"Do as you're told." I said, as if she needed telling.

"You heard what my husband said," she told the guys, in her sexiest voice, "He wants you to take off my dress."

The guys certainly didn't need any persuading. They had figured out by now I was cool with what was happening as long as they followed the script -- which they seemed more than happy to do. Taking a flimsy strap each they pulled down on the slinky black dress, first releasing Jo's large and pert breasts, nipples fully erect, and then revealing her tight waist. Down the dress went over the flare of her black suspender-clad hips, framing the curves of her amazing ass. Then, finally it dropped in a heap under her shapely stocking-covered legs. She looked fucking amazing. I wanted her then, but I was under a spell, and I'd never been harder in my life.

I jumped a little as I felt Chloe's hand stroking my hard-on through my pants and then lowering my zip and doing me the mercy of freeing my cock, which she started to stroke.

In turn, I leaned in and kissed her, my hands kneading her glorious tits through her tight dress, which she swiftly pulled down. I just had to see them, so I pulled back, cupping them in my hands and stroking her nipples with my thumbs, bringing a lusty groan from her.

Looking up we saw an amazing tableau as Jo and Jim kissed each other hungrily, Jim's hands fondling her tits. Paolo, for his part, was cupping and squeezing her amazing ass, running his fingers between her lovely cheeks to stroke her mound. Both guys had lost their shirts to reveal toned torsos.

Jo, somehow found the composure to turn to me and ask. "Darling, please help me. Ask them to do more naughty things to your wife."

"Why not ask Paolo to take off your panties and lick and finger your pussy and ass, while you take out Jim's cock and stroke it."

"Ohhh," was all she said, but that was quite enough, as she unzipped and pulled down Jim's pants revealing his hard, thick cock. Paolo teased her soaking pussy through her thong and then slowly pulled it down, revealing her perfect pussy, framed by stockings and suspenders, wet, and eager for attention.

"Oh my god, his cock is so hard Dave, did I do that to him?" she said as she began to stroke Jim's engorged manhood.

"You heard him Paolo. My dirty husband would like to see you to eat my pussy and asshole while you fuck me with your thick fingers." She pushed her ass back and spread her legs as she said this, wanking Jim's cock all the while.

I felt a divine warmth and wetness as Chloe took my cock in her mouth. She had lost her dress and I snaked a hand down over her garter belt circling the bare globes her amazing ass. I kneaded them a little, eventually rubbing my fingers over the hot damp gusset of her thong. I pulled it aside and sank two fingers into her hot cunt, getting a moan in response as she plunged down, taking my cock into the depths of her throat. It felt incredible.

Looking up I saw that Jo was on her hands and knees now on the other sofa, really getting carried away as Paolo buried his face between her ass cheeks.

"Oh darling, he's fucking my pussy and asshole with his tongue, it feels so good, and I'm going to come soon." She panted.

"Come here Jim; let me taste that huge cock." She said. Pulling him forward she took his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the engorged head and kneading his balls in her hand.

Jo was really getting off on this slutty talk, and so was I. Shit, so was everyone in what had now turned into an orgy.

Jo suddenly stiffened and moaned as Paolo's tongue took her over the edge of her first orgasm. Watching my wife cum on another man's face was too much for me too. That, coupled with the amazing deep throat cock-sucking I was getting from Chloe. I held her bobbing head in my hands and groaned as I pumped rivers of cum into her wet mouth. She swallowed it all with relish and finished by licking my cockhead clean of cum.

I heard another groan as Jim erupted in my wife's mouth and again she swallowed every drop, even as Paolo carried on licking her asshole while fucking her with three fingers and teasing her clit with another.

That got me thinking that I hadn't tasted Chloe yet. I pulled her into a wet kiss, our tongues playing as I tasted the sex on her. I flipped her round and spread her legs, opening her shaved pussy wide open. It was a beautiful sight, with her neat brown outer lips framing a wet, pink center. I heard Jo reach another shuddering climax as Paolo carried on eating her while Jim kneaded her breasts and played with her hard nipples.

I licked all the way from Chloe's asshole to her clit and then started to explore her hot depths with my tongue. Her hands sought out my cock, which was already recovering under this extreme sensory overload, and started to stroke it. I stuck two fingers into her pussy and then she bucked and pressed down as I pressed a third against her little asshole.

"Dave, Dave. I need to get fucked. I need Paulo's cock in me. He hasn't come yet. Let me have it. Please." Well, that got my attention. I looked up at my naked wife, sandwiched between my two friends, and I wasn't jealous for a second.

"OK, darling. Tell him just what you want."

"Ohhhh." She said in lusty relief. "You heard him Paolo, take out that monster cock right now and stick it in my wet cunt. Fuck me hard, fill me with your hot come, and don't you dare pull out until I've finished."

Wow. I'd never heard my demure wife talk like this. I was hard as a rock again. Realizing this, Chloe sat across me cowgirl-style so we could watch the show. Lowering herself over me she took the whole length of my cock into her. Damn, was she tight.

I looked up and my wife grinned at me and blew me a kiss. "Fuck her good, darling, and watch this," she said as Paolo grabbed her hips and plunged his huge cock into her open and inviting cunt. She groaned in relief as she got her much-needed fucking. Looking up at Jim, she beckoned to him and fed his stiff cock into her waiting mouth.

I suddenly had one of those reality check moments. I was balls deep in my wife's gorgeous best friend while I watched her getting spit-roasted by two studs. It was crazy. It was sexy. It was the most exciting thing that we had ever done. Chloe shook as she brought herself to another climax on my cock. That just encouraged me to fuck her harder. I helped her to her hands and knees and drove into her again, really fucking her now, as she panted,

"yes, yes, fuck me hard. Spank my ass. Give it to me." Not being one to deny a lady I started slapping her shapely bubble butt between thrusts, eliciting more moans. This sent her into a kind of frenzy as she drove her pussy back against my cock. I dribbled some spit over her tiny puckered asshole and started to work my thumb in there. I could tell she loved this since she really lost the plot, her cries dissolving into grunts and moans of pleasure. "Do you want my cock in your asshole?" I whispered in her ear. In answer she just nodded and reached back to pull her ass cheeks wide open. What a sight that was. Without waiting I pulled out of her pussy and started to slowly work my cockhead past her tight sphincter, giving her time to adjust. Slowly, slowly, I slid my entire length into her. The way Chloe's dark tunnel gripped my cock was indescribable as I started to fuck her beautiful ass with increasing speed.

"Oh God, look at that," cried my wife, puling Jim's slippery cock from her mouth. I want two cocks in me. Please, darling, can they fuck my pussy and ass at the same time?"

"Give my wife anything she wants, guys," I said. Once again the boys needed no further prompting. Jo stood and sat astride Paolo, slowly guiding his enormous cock into her well-lubed pussy, groaning at the intense sensation. Then she leaned forward, offering her asshole to Jim. I knew how amazingly tight her ass was and couldn't wait to see her reaction when they double fucked her for the first time.

12