My After Party Wife Photos Get Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's tool was already covered in Jo's saliva so he simply rubbed it around her little rosebud and then slowly eased it into her ass. She paused for a moment as she took both cocks up to the hilt. Then gradually a rhythm developed as she became comfortable enough to impale herself again and again on two cocks.

"Oh, God. This is the best." She panted, as the guys increased the pace of their fucking. "Look at me. Look at your wife. Look at these cocks pounding my ass and pussy" She cried out, looking at me and Chloe, sweating like crazy and fucking like animals.

"Fill my holes boys. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my tight asshole. Fill me with cum. Cum for me" she cried, descending into animalsitic cries of pleasure as she spiraled out into another climax.

That was the trigger for the rest of us, and in short order Paolo grunted as he unloaded another load of cum, this time into my wife's slippery cunt. Chloe came again with a shudder, and almost in unison Jim and I each pulled out of the other's wife and shot streams of cum over their lingerie-clad asses. White sticky streams of Jim's jizz dribbled over Jo's ass and stockings, and Chloe reached back, smearing my cum all over her glorious ass.

When I recovered a little I got up and stopped the video, happy that we'd be able to relive this night again and again.

That wasn't the end of our experiments, as you can imagine. It wasn't even the end of our adventures that night. But it was the end of the beginning.

12