All Comments on 'My Alien Cock'

by GforGraham

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 4 years ago

Very entertaining, and an unusual premise. We definitely need to know what happens next.

When Richard says the women will want more because of "pheromones" and multiple orgasms, is that all of it? Or is there an element of mind control since he's obviously an alien being and not at all sure of what's going on. Maybe there's some mild addiction that causes the women to be far more lenient and accepting of his dictates down the road?

Whatever, it's sure to be a fun adventure. I hope there's another twenty chapters in the offing so we can really explore this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

I agree, this opens up a whole world of possible adventures. Perhaps getting back at Sandra, and a continued relationship with Trish, etc.

So please consider continuing.

devildog0302devildog0302about 4 years ago
Funny story

This was different and a good read. Would like to hear more about the exploits of Joe and Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@Ferrumitzal

It's nothing that complicated. Generally, if a woman has a good time when she has sex with a guy, she'll be a lot more inclined to do it again. No mind control required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

So many great paths this story can go down. I hope you continue writing.

I wonder how kinky and what fetishes Dick will encourage with other women. Maybe the more they fuck, the more dick has control of the body.

mr6x5mr6x5about 4 years ago
More please

So far so good, would love to see Dick and Joe keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry, just plain stupid

If you think this is funny, you may need a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute story; potential for 5 stars

Misses on: orientation (disorientation?) of Dick's pee slit; description of female orgasm as perceived by host; delayed explanation with recap of information already revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly was just clicking random stories and got a good laugh- honestly wish there was more lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to stop due to the authors inability to correctly spell and way too much rambling. Just trying to follow the story made my brain hurt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGforGraham@GforGraham
I want to write more stories floating in my head, hoping they are shorter. Had 3+ years but cancer is back and treatment is starting. Hopefully this time can be rid of it. 11 Sep 20. Trying to get back to writing. It's slow going, as after 8 weeks of daily radiation treatment ...