My Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered again from his cock filling her up and constantly rubbing her clit. But mostly, she just couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed it as much as she did with him. She knew she was close to cumming as she could feel it starting as she went up and down on him again and start going faster to make it happen.

Ryan shuddered as she rode him and started going faster up and down on him, she was so damn hot and tight, every time he was in her it felt like his cock was in warm, wet, oily silk.

Then suddenly he heard her moan out his name as she started to climax and she slammed her pussy down hard on his cock. "Ryan, you're.... you're making... me cum... mia amo. Aeiii! That feels... so good.... I love you... so much. Cum for me... too amo... cum with.... me please Ryan."

Ryan held her hips tightly as she sat up straighter as she moaned and shuddered, starting to cum. He could feel her pussy tightening and throbbing hotly around his cock as she started to cum, then once again he felt her pussy start to flex and undulate up and down the length of his cock like the first time they made love when she climaxed.

That put him over the edge just like the first time it happened, he had never felt anything what so ever that good. He drove up into her again and again as he started to cum also. He moaned her name loudly as he felt his cum jetting through the length of his cock and as wave after wave of pleasure went through him, he cried out to her that he was cumming also.

Ranne heard him say he was cumming and she could feel his cock twitching and throbbing as he emptied himself into her once again. She shuddered and moaned his name as Ryan shot his seed deep into her, both of them were moaning at the same time as Ryan slammed his cock into her one last time, burying it as far as it could reach. Then she finally collapsed on top of him, both of them panting and shaking as they tried to catch their breath holding one another.

Ryan held Ranne to him, loving the feel her naked body next to his. 'Gods I love her so damn much.'

He couldn't believe his cock was still hard as she moved slowly back and forth a tiny bit on him, and they both shuddered as they laid together still joined. They kissed once again and he stroked her back gently as she rocked slowly back and forth on him. Then he said to her panting slightly, "You are... without a... a doubt, the best... lover in... all the... worlds Ranne. That was... absolutely the best... I've ever... experienced mia amo. Gods... but you... you turn me on... so.... so much."

Ranne grinned tiredly at him as they both came down from making each other climax. "And you're the best... I've ever had... as well... mia amo. I really... love... your cock in me, it's so... so big and... hard as compared... to our males." She shuddered once again, "I love you in me Ryan."

Ryan kissed her softly, smiling up at her, "I love... being in... you. You're always so... hot, wet and... tight amo."

He could feel her semi-hard cock against him, and he wished he could have made her cum that way also giving her a double orgasm again. But since she had cum just before this, it would take some time until she was able to again. She had told him before that was how it was with their females, the males could normally cum more than once, but normally not the females unless they hadn't in some time. And she added that some of the females, couldn't even cum at all sometimes.

They finally stopped moving all together and just laid there while holding one another as they caught their breath. They just continued to stroke and kiss one another as they reveled in the feeling of being together. Then once they finally caught their breath, she sat up again smiling as Ryan's cock still hadn't gone down yet from being in her and it still felt wonderful.

She grinned down at him and rocked slightly making him grin up at her. Then she asked. "Did you want to rinse off in the shower before we do anything else mia amo?"

He smiled and nodded twitching a little from her teasing him. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea love." He looked over at the clock, "Then we can get something to drink and relax a bit before we go to bed."

Ranne nodded, then grinned as she bit her lower lip and started to slowly raise up off him making them both shuddered once more. Once she was finally off him, she dropped to the bed to lay beside him and he rolled over to face her. He smiled at her, "You're a tease love, and you're so beautiful Ranne. I love you so much." He combed his fingers through her hair and cupped the back of her head bringing her closer as he kissed her.

Ranne felt her eyes burn a little with unshed tears as Ryan told her he loved her again. "I love you also Ryan." She kissed him back.

"I still can't believe we love each other, and this quick, I never thought something like this would happen to me, and I've never felt like this with anyone else. And to think I had to come all this way, and crash a ship, to find you."

Ryan gently smiled as he stroked her side again, "I understand mia amo, I didn't either, but I'm so glad we did. Maybe... the gods, or whoever... thought we deserved and needed one another and they let us meet."

Ranne smiled and stroked his chest feeling his heart beating strongly and she knew it was beating for her. "I really don't know, but you could be right." She smiled again, "You have the soul of a poet mia amo."

They both smiled at each other once more, kissed again, then they got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to rinse and cool off. Once done, they dried each other off, then once again not bothering to get dressed, they headed back out to the living room. Ryan got them both something to drink, then turned on the TV, more for noise than anything else, as they sat together talking with each other for a while until the both got tired.

The finally went to bed, but to sleep this time, and Ranne snuggled up to him as he put an arm around her to hold her close like he did every night they'd been together. He sighed slightly, he had to get up early as tomorrow was Monday and he was working from home for the next couple of weeks and they figured they'd probably have some sort of an answer from the ship by then. Then once they sort of knew something, they could decide what they were going to do.

Ryan was still worried and slightly upset thinking about that He doubted very much if they'd let her stay here with him, and that was the reason he hadn't said anything to her before. But now, it was going to be worse because they had told one another how they felt.

He sighed to himself, he had something like this happen once before when he was a teenager. There was a girl he knew that lived down the street from him and their parents were friends and their fathers worked together. They had known one another from grade school and had always played and went school together, then once they were teenagers they had started dating. Then he had made the mistake of telling her he loved her, and soon after that she had broke up with him and starting seeing someone else and he was completely miserable because of it.

Granted, thinking on it afterwards once he graduated and went into the air force, he realized it was just teenage lust. But he had heard from a friend of his that she had married the guy she started seeing after they broke up and a couple years later, got divorced. He had thought about contacting her one time when he came home on Christmas leave when he heard about it, but luckily, he came to his senses and didn't. Now Ranne was going to leave soon and it was tearing him apart, because just like what happened before, there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. But the real problem this time, was that he really loved Ranne, he knew it for a fact and she loved him back.

He heard Ranne make a little satisfied sound as she wriggled a little closer to him, and the love he felt for her made him feel so good. He smiled as he pulled her to him a little closer, "I love you Ranne, sweet dreams mia amo." He kissed the back of her neck

Ranne smiled as Ryan told her once again he loved her, and wished her sweet dreams. Then she felt him kiss her neck making her shiver a bit. "I love you also Ryan, my dreams will be sweet, because they'll be about us mia amo."

Then they both sighed slightly as they closed their eyes smiling in remembrance of what had happened today, and they were soon asleep.