My Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled as he heard Ranne gasp once again. He did that for a bit, then he stopped and slid his hand down and between her legs to cup her pussy. He felt the slippery wetness of it against his fingers as he massaged her, then he let a finger slip between her lips as he entered her.

She really gasped this time and said in her language "Ho Ryan, tio sentas min tiel mirinde," then quickly repeated it in English, "Oh Ryan, that feels so... so... wonderful."

Then she moaned louder as his finger penetrated her, "Please, please don't stop my wonderful human. That feels so good Ryan."

He smiled and kissed her once more, the tip of his tongue swiping across her bottom lip. Then he said to her, "Just lay back and relax Ranne, let me please you."

She shuddered as Ryan said, "Let me please you." So she did as he asked, waiting to see what he'd do next. Everything he had done so far had been slightly different, but wonderful and new to her.

Once she laid back, he then proceeded to lick and kiss his way down her body, feeling her shudder and shiver as his tongue glided across her body until he laid his head on her belly, then without moments hesitation, he took her cock in his mouth.

Ranne moaned in pleasure once more as Ryan kissed and licked his way down her body. The she felt him lay his head on her stomach and she almost screamed his name this time as he took her member in his mouth and began sucking and licking her and she lost her English once more. "Aeiiii, Ryan, Kion vi faras al mi."

"What... what are... you doing... to me?" Then almost sobbed as she added, "Oh... Ryan, that feels... so wonderful... my love."

Ryan smiled and stopped for a moment, "I'm glad you like it Ranne, just lay back and enjoy it." He took her in his mouth again, and started to slowly bob his head up and down as he used his tongue swiping it around her head when he could. He couldn't believe he was doing this, but it felt natural and she tasted wonderful. Her cock was leaking out more of what he guessed was her precum and it tasted fantastic.

He had tasted his own precum and cum once when the girl he was with kissed him after she sucked him off. His own had tasted a little strange, and wasn't something he'd want a steady diet of, but it had made her happy that he had kissed her after she sucked him off. He had figured if she let him cum in her mouth, it was the least he could do.

But Ranne's precum tasted nothing like his, hers was a bit... tangy, but not nasty or anything. By the way she was acting, he gathered that her people didn't do any type of oral sex. Then he smiled as he felt Ranne's hands on his head.

Ranne was trying to hold in the scream she wanted to do, she had never, ever felt anything this good before. She loved the feel of Ryan's mouth and tongue on her member and she still couldn't believe he was doing this. It felt so... wonderful, and then she reached down and took hold of his head with both hands.

Ryan smiled as her hands tightened a bit as he sucked her off. He was trying to decide if he was going to finish her off this way first, then move down to her pussy, or just eat her and make her cum that way. He sucked her a few more times, then decided to move to her pussy, he could always come back to her cock. He almost laughed at himself as he thought that.

He stopped sucking her and moved to lay between her legs so he could get at her pussy and he grinned to himself as she whined a little when he stopped. Once he laid between her legs, he pushed her legs apart a bit more with his shoulders, then he licked and sucked on her ball sack a little and since it wasn't that large, he was able to take it all in his mouth at one time. Once finished with that, he licked further down then stopped for a moment, her pussy didn't look any different that any other he had seen. So he ran his tongue around the lips and folds of her pussy, then finally buried his tongue in her. She tasted utterly fantastic, better than any human girl he had eaten and then her back arched up pushing herself hard against his tongue as she moaned his name loudly.

Ranne was running her fingers through Ryan's hair as he sucked and licked her member, Gods it felt so wonderful. The she whined slightly as he stopped sucking her and moved to lay between her legs pushing them open wider. She moaned slightly as he started to suck and lick her sack, then her head spun as he licked and buried his tongue in her pussy.

She shuddered as she arched her back trying to get his tongue deeper in her and then moaned out his name. "Oh my god Ryan... that feels... so... wonderful, please... please... don't stop... what your... oh god that... feels... so good... your doing... to me. I feel like... my... my head... will explode."

Ryan grinned to himself again as he heard her. It was a little hard to eat her pussy because it was located a little farther down than a human girls. So he pushed her legs open a little more and raised her legs a little higher, and that made it easier as he started to lick and suck on her pussy a little more. She tasted so damn good as he licked her up and down and side to side and then like when he washed her in the shower, he felt her clit pop out. It was hard and erect even more so then when he stroked it as they took a shower, so he started to lick it also as she moaned his name even louder this time.

Ranne couldn't believe what Ryan was doing to her, it felt so good as he licked her. She felt him push her legs up slightly, then he licked her klito making her moan his name loudly once again. Then as she moaned out his name, she started to push herself hard against his mouth and tongue.

Ryan grinned again as she reacted to him licking her clit, then he started to gently suck it in and out like it was a tiny cock. That really got a reaction out of her and she lost her English once again.

Ranne was trying to rub herself on Ryan's tongue and then she almost lost her mind as he started to suck on her klito. "Ryan, tio sentas sin mirinde, bonvolu ne halti." (Ryan, that feels so wonderful, please don't stop.) Then she said in English, "Oh Ryan... you're... driving me... crazy love... don't you... dare stop. It feels... so... good."

Ryan sucked her clit as she begged him not to stop and he smiled as his mouth was bathed in her juices, and she tasted even more wonderful. Then he grinned to himself again and reached up to take hold of her cock and stroked her gently as he sucked on her clit. The next thing he knew, her juices were coating his tongue as she moaned his name again, then her cock started to throb and she almost screamed out his name this time.

Ranne was panting and moaning as Ryan licked and sucked her klito and piĉo, then she almost lost her mind as he started to stroke her member at the same time. She screamed his name and lost her English again, "Ryan... Aeiii Mi kulminas" (I'm climaxing). Her whole body started to shiver and twitch as she climaxed and screamed his name once again as her legs wrapped around his body and her hands squeezed his head as she pulled his face against her.

Ryan heard her scream his name and felt her shiver and twitch as she started to cum. He was surprised when she locked her legs around him and her hands held his head tightly as she pulled his face into her pussy. His mouth was bathed in her juices as they coated his tongue and lips tasting even better with her cumming, then he felt her cock throb as she started to cum that way also. Her cum felt so warm as it flowed over his hand as he continued to lick and stroke her a little while longer until she begged him to stop.

Ranne had fully lost her mind as he made her climax from stimulating her koko, piĉo and klito, or as humans called them, her cock, pussy and clit. She had never... ever... had that happen before. But as she panted trying to catch her breath, she hoped, fervently, that he'd do it again and again while they were together. She was still shaking and twitching as he continued to lick and gently stroke her until she begged him to stop.

Ryan smiled and did as she asked, then backed up a little as her legs released their grip on him and rolled over to his side. Then not thinking about it, he wiped his face off with his hand and he got a mouthful of her cum. He was surprised when it happened, but he found that it didn't taste all that bad, just a little weird. But it seemed to be of a little thinner consistency than his cum and besides, it wasn't the first time he had tasted his own as he had ate one of the girls he made love to after they finished, and the one he had kissed.

He made his way up until he was laying along side of her, and laid his hand on her stomach, and gently stroked her again getting more of her cum on his hand as he did. Then he smiled at her and asked, "Did you like that Ranne?" Then he grinned adding, "I know I did."

She smiled at him tiredly and panted, "Yes... I most... certainly... did. I can't... believe... what you... did to me... do all humans... do that?"

Ryan shrugged and smiled back, "More of less I guess. Granted, our females don't have both parts like you do, but I didn't mind pleasuring you like I did with your.... member. Ah, what do you call your parts?"

She smiled back tiredly, "We call them... our koko, piĉo and klito, or as you humans call them from... what I understand... my cock, pussy and clit."

Ryan smiled back, "Good to know. You tasted wonderful, and this was the first time I've done that with a... male member."

She smiled back at him, "Well, it certainly felt wonderful."

Then she grinned, "However, you doing that did make a mess. I guess we need to clean up a bit before we do anything else. I really want to feel this," She reached down and slowly stroked his cock from his balls to the head. "In me. Our males aren't as big as you, they're the same size as mine is."

Ryan laughed, "Yeah, a bit of a mess and I want to make love to you also." He reached out and stroked her face. "To tell you the truth, I've wanted to since I met you, but I never thought I would be able to."

She smiled back at him, "I've felt the same way Ryan, you excite me more than any of the males or females I've ever been with."

They came closer and kissed once more, their bodies rubbing against each other. He broke the kiss, "Let me get something to clean us up a little and some water to drink. Then after we finish, I can help you take another shower to clean up more completely."

She smiled back at him, "Thank you, that would be wonderful mia amo (my love)."

Ryan smiled, "Mia Amo?"

Ranne smiled back, "My love."

Ryan grinned from ear to ear. "I like that... mia amo." He kissed her once again, "I'll be right back." He got out of bed and went to the kitchen first to get a bottle of water.

Ranne shivered with emotion. 'Gods, he's so wonderful, I can't believe how good he made me feel.' Then she shuddered as she wondered how his very large cock would feel in her. She couldn't wait to find out, it had felt so good in her hand.

She smiled as he walked back in and opened the bottle of water and took a drink before handing it and the cap to her. She thanked him and he smiled back nodding as he went into the bathroom. She took a long drink and screwed the top back on the bottle and set it on the table next to the bed.

Ryan got a washcloth out of the linen closet and rinsed it with warm water, and once it was soaked, he wrung it out and grabbed the towel off the holder. He walk back out, then leaned over and kissed Ranne once again, then wiped her stomach off of the leftover cum, then gently cleaned her pussy and cock. He grinned to himself as she twitched a little, then he dried her off. He put the wash cloth and towel back in the bathroom and came back out rejoining her on the bed.

They laid there talking a little, then once again began to stroke, lick and kiss one another. Then Ranne grinned at him as she started to stroke his cock to make sure he was fully erect.

Ryan grinned to himself as she did, he doubted he could get any harder, he hadn't gone all the way down since they showered. He reached for her cock once again and slowly stroked her, but barely touching her as he did.

As they laid face to face, they smiled at one another, then Ryan heard her moan slightly, "Mmmm.... that feel's so nice Ryan. I love the feel of you stroking me."

He smiled, "I'm glad you do Ranne, I can't believe how much I like doing it to you. As I said, I've never done this before, well, except to my own."

She smiled back and nodded, "I understand, thank you for doing it for me. There are times I just like that more."

He leaned in and kissed her once again, then it was his turn to moan slightly as she did the same to him as he was doing to her. "That does feel nice, doesn't it."

Ranne grinned back as she let her fingers glide over his hard cock. She really loved the feel of it, but she was really ready for it to be in her. "I'm glad you like it, but I think I'm ready for you to be in me. I can't wait to feel you stretching me out, your cock is so huge."

Ryan kissed her once again, "If that's what you want, I'll do anything you wish, just let me know."

She grinned and then it was her turn to lean over and kiss him. Her tongue swiped across his lower lip, then slipped into his mouth and caressed his with hers like he had done to her before.

Ryan moaned once more as he felt Ranne grip his cock a little tighter, her hand was so soft and warm, and he moaned from the feel of it. He let go of her cock and slowly stroked over her balls massaging them gently, then moved farther down and slipped his finger into her. 'Gods,' He thought to himself, 'It feels like my finger is in warm oil.' She was still so wet from before and he couldn't wait to be in her.

Ranne shuddered and moaned a bit as Ryan massaged her sack, it felt very nice, but she really wanted him in her. Then she smiled as ran his finger up and down her slit, then slowly insert it into her pussy. "Yes mia amo, that's what I want and need. Please amo, I need you in me now."

He loved the sound of her voice when she spoke in her own language, it actually sounded very familiar and it seemed he could understand a few words of it. He kissed her, then said, "As you wish amo, let me know once we start if you want me to do something different."

Ranne bit her lower lip and nodded. It had felt wonderful when he called her amo, or love in his language. She watched and shuddered as he kissed his way down her body once again. He stopped to kiss and lick her breasts, sucking on her nipples before he continued down. His tongue felt so warm and wet as it glided along her skin, then once her reach her cock, he sucked on it once again making her even harder. Then he laid between her legs and a moan escaped her lips as he once again licked her pussy.

"Please amo, I need your cock so bad, please make love to me Ryan,"

He smiled as he kissed her pussy once more and gave it a good wet lick. He then knelt between her legs and he had to open her legs a little wider to get at her again since her pussy was a little lower than normal due to where her cock was. Then he took hold of his cock and ran it up and down her pussy coating his head with her juice and made her moan once more, then he started his head in her.

Ranne moaned his name and shivered as she felt him start his cock in her. Damn but she wanted this so bad, he excited her so much and it felt like her juices were running out of her. "Please Mia Amo, oh gods... I need you in me. Let it be now amo."

Ryan smiled gently as he held her up slightly to align her pussy and his cock, then slowly pushed his cock into her. 'Dear God, I've never felt anything like this before, she was so hot, tight and wet.'

Ranne's mind spun as Ryan finally slid his cock into her and it felt so wonderful as it stretched her pussy wide open as he slid into her. "Yes... yes... that feels so wonderful, please love I beg you, don't stop."

Ryan pushed his cock in balls deep and he shivered as he felt her pussy wrapped around him for the first time. Fuck, she was so damn tight, hot and wet that he was surprised he didn't cum right there and then. He pulled back out, hesitated a moment and pushed back in. They both moaned each other's names as he then began to steadily stroke in and out of her, his hands holding onto her hips pulling her up slightly.

Ranne was going stark raving mad, his cock felt so good, it was almost twice the size of her males. It was so huge and hard, and she loved the feel of his hands on her hips as he held her, but the best part was that it was rubbing against her clit constantly. "Please love, faster, your cock feels so wonderful. You are the best lover I ever had Ryan, please I beg you, don't stop my love, I love your cock in me so much."

Ryan moaned her name out, "So are you Ranne, oh god but I love being in you." Then he felt her wrap her legs around him tighter and it held her up so he didn't have to. So, he did as she asked, and he started to drive in and out of her harder and faster. Then, since he didn't have to hold her up, he licked his hand and then reached down between them and start to stroke her cock as he made love to her. He really wasn't ready for her reaction to that.

Ranne was in heaven, Ryan was putting her in a state of ecstasy she had never been before with any male or female she had been with. Then she screamed his name as he started to stroke her cock at the same time. "OH DEAR GODS!!! Ryan... my love... don't stop... please... please.... don't stop!" Her head was spinning with pleasure and she knew she was going to climax any second.

Ryan was startled as she screamed, but then did as she asked. Then as he drove into her again and again, it was his turn to moan her name loudly as he felt her pussy flex and undulate up and down the length of his cock as he was buried in her. It was almost like her pussy was sucking him off.

"OH GOD RANNE! What are you doing to me? I've never felt anything like that, I'm so close baby, please cum with me love."

Sweat was pouring off both of them and they both shuddered as they came closer and closer to orgasmic ecstasy. Then both of them thought at the same time, 'I'll never want to be with anyone else ever again. He/ She has ruined me for anyone else.'

As he got closer to cumming, Ryan was panting as he started to drive in and out of her faster and faster as he kept pace with stroking her cock. He could feel her shiver and shudder every time he went balls deep and her pussy would flex and undulate up and down the length of his cock every time he got all the way in. Then his hand was being covered slightly with her precum and it made stroking her easier.

Ranne whipped her head back and forth as she panted his name and tightened her legs around him, she was so close to climaxing. But she didn't know what it was going to feel like as she had never been pleasured like this before and that just added to her pleasure. After this, she didn't ever want any of their males or females ever again, and then she started to feel her orgasm start as he buried his cock deep inside of her once again.

Then suddenly with no other warning, her orgasm started and she almost fainted as she had a double orgasm from what Ryan was doing to her. She screamed out his name loudly, "RYAN!!!! Vi faras min kulmino (Your making me climax). She had lost her English once again, then she sobbed as she said to him in English, "I've never... felt like... this... before, please... don't stop... don't you... dare stop. Oh Gods love... don't stop."

Ryan moaned again as he felt his orgasm building also and said to her. "I won't love... I'm so close to love... cum with me baby... cum for me now love."

Ranne moaned as she stiffened and arched her back as her orgasm started for real, "Aeiii... RYAN!!! I'm.... cumming... my love. Don't stop... my wonderful... human, please... dear gods... don't stop."

1...56789...12