My Amazon Army Ch. 14

Story Info
Insight into the Firm, Mandy gets to Mom.
3.9k words
4.63
6k
7
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes -- Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them; Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability; Rachel, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles... and boobs that can squirt milk bombs; Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes... and can fly.

[Victoria]

The woman screamed as swollen nodules of flesh along her throat and stomach burst open, fresh blood spraying across the room. She collapsed to the floor, squirming and half crawling through a mixture of her own blood and urine. She gasped raggedly, air wheezing out of the fissures in her throat, before collapsing face first into a red pool, slowly drowning in her own blood, unable to raise her head even the 1 inch needed to breathe.

"Another fucking failure... get rid of her... and bring in the next one... let's dial down the potency by 5% this time... looks like anything over 40% is too much for most humans..." Victoria said with a scowl of disgust. This had been the 15th failure in the 2 weeks since she had started trying to engineer Agents powerful enough to both seduce Michael and combat his Amazon bitches. Only 3 women had survived thus far - Laura, her lieutenant, Alison, the matriarch of the Firm and the other was August, who she had earlier today dispatched on a mission.

"We cannot continue to risk the test subjects at this rate... there are only so many suitable human women with the correct level of evolutionary potential and we are killing too many of them to replenish our ranks..." cautioned Laura, standing near a computer console studying the readouts on the screen, "We only have another 22 women with the correct genetic make-up in hand, and we haven't found anymore across the 16 states we have been screening for the last week. We really need to be more careful Vicky."

"Alright... I hear you. It's just that I'm not dealing with our recent set backs too well... I'm not accustomed to being thwarted by a simple man." replied Victoria, lashing out and punching a hole in the nearby concrete wall to vent her frustration. "If August succeeds, that will be a load off my mind... is the trap in place? I would expect that Michael and his bitches would have realised by now that their families are exposed and take steps to secure them."

"Yes, everything is in place. August and her team got there 6 days ago and the trap is in place. They should be ready to spring whenever." replied Laura. "On the bright side, at least our attempts to create Studs have been more successful. Alison has managed to nurse 3 more Level 8 Studs, and I'm confident they will prove extremely effective."

"OK, that's a bit of good news... if they survive, they may even provide us with some entertainment every now and then." replied Victoria with a wink.

Laura had finished fiddling with the parameters for the next test subject and send the command out. "OK, I've let our Bull know the plan and it'll take about 2 hours for him to synthesize the insemination... I'll bring him his next toy to keep him occupied in the meanwhile..."

"No, it's ok, let me do it. I wouldn't mind a bit of attention from the big boy to de-stress... nothing like orgasms to burn off the negative energy... You focus on making sure our plans to subdue Michael are in place..." said Victoria as she turned to leave the room and headed down the corridor, high heels clicking.

A minute later, Victoria turned into this level's staff lounge area. It was lunch time and there were about a dozen Firm employees eating and chilling. Regardless of the fact that these men and women had day jobs subverting governments, kidnapping, raping and engaging in all sorts of other nastiness, the atmosphere in the lounge was no different from that of any other company on main street.

Victoria scanned the room for a suitable woman. Not everyone here would fit the bill - most of them were office and support staff, and only a handful were frontline operatives who were both physically attractive and fit. She needed someone that would turn on the Bull and be able to survive his loving ministrations.

"Whitney! Hey, you got anything on this afternoon? Need you for something..."

"Hey boss, nope, I'm good for the afternoon. Just got back from a job..." replied Whitney with a smile, moving toward Victoria briskly, a little skip in her step. Normally, being selected by Victoria was a good thing - it either meant a tough job or some form of privileged opportunity.

Victoria smiled and turned to leave the lounge, signaling for Whitney to follow. When they had stepped out of earshot from everyone else, she explained what she needed.

"OK, I need you to join me to spend some time with Agent 01. You OK with that? I'm sure you've heard he can be quite rough... but you also know that you'll have a good time... maybe even receive a gift if he really enjoys you..." Victoria smiled seductively as she walked Whitney down the hall, back the way she had come.

"Oh wow! I've never met 01 before! Of course I wouldn't mind! I mean, Jenny and Lisa can't stop swooning over how much they enjoyed the fucking they received from him... and Jenny even got her senses augmented as a result... I'm totally keen Victoria! What do I need to do?" replied Whitney excitedly.

"Haha, maybe get hydrated, do some stretching... I'm serious..." replied Victoria, "He'll literally push you to sexual heights you've never imagined... and I don't want you getting hurt as a result... I'll see you at his penthouse in 30 min?"

"Wow... ok... good advice... maybe I should bring some lube?" said Whitney, her expression now a mix of uncertainty and curiosity.

"Now you're thinking like one of my Agents... seeya babe..." and Victoria strode off.

[Mandy]

There was something awfully familiar about the lady buying a coffee in the cafe opposite her mum's townhouse. She had long, thick, wavy black hair, pretty features, really big almond shaped brown eyes, a defined nose, a narrow waist and just enough bum to give jeans shape in heels. Her fabulous boobs formed a tent in her straight cut t-shirt that she could use to help hold the bagels she was browsing, but only until her arms bumped into her gorgeous side boobs as she swung her arms while walking...

It's almost like looking in a mirror... I remember asking mom whether I would ever have amazing boobs like her's... wait a fucking minute! That's mom!

Mandy's jaw dropped in shock. She was staring at her mum in the cafe, only maybe 30 years younger than she should be! What the fuck was going on?!

Mandy's mom had picked up her food and turned toward the door. Mandy zipped around the corner to stay out of view, peeking out to see her mom cross the street and enter her home.

What the hell? So it really is mom? I need to find out what's going on...

Mandy waited another 30 min, monitoring her mom's house to see if anything suspicious was brewing nearby. When nothing seemed to be out of place, she crossed the street, circled round the row and approached the back of her mom's house.

The back door was locked, but the 2nd floor window to the spare bedroom was open. Doing a quick scan to make sure no one was watching her, Mandy easily leapt to the window and swung into the bedroom.

She hadn't been back home in a while, but found the spare bedroom largely unchanged.

Mandy crept to the bedroom door and checked the hallway. There was no one, and everything along the hallway looked as she remembered - photos, decorations, there were even fresh flowers in a vase at the top of the stairs just like Mom liked them.

Everything seems ok... Was I just imagining things? Maybe Mom had gone for surgery or something? I have been away from home for a while... And she's always wanted to get a bit of a makeover since Dad left...

Mandy stepped out of the bedroom and was about to head down the stairs to see if Mom was in the den when she heard noises from Mom's bedroom, where the door was just slightly ajar. They were faint, but sounded a bit like the noise made when you gargle mouth wash.

Mandy walked over, the gargling sound getting louder as she approached the bedroom, treading lightly so as not to make her presence known, and peeped through the gap. She barely caught herself from yelping in surprise at the scene taking place in the room.

Kneeling naked on the carpet was her Mom. And standing directly in front of her face was a big, muscular black man, just as naked. And the source of the gargling sound was the glans of his big black cock mashing against the back of Mandy's mom's throat.

"Urh, urgh, uh, guh, urgh, uhh, guu..."

His right hand sat atop her head, gently but firmly guiding Mom's head forwards and backwards onto his big cock. His hips remained still, muscles along his thighs and buttocks tensed, beads of sweat sliding down his skin. He was not fucking her throat as much as using Mom's mouth as a masturbator, jacking off his 9 inch cock with it.

It was a rhythmic motion, there was no sign of crazed lust or forcefulness. A slow stroke, Mom's lips gently brushing the root of his cock every 2 seconds. Only the look of intense concentration on his face and the sweat streaming down his body betrayed the intense pleasure Mom's mouth and throat were giving him.

"Urh, urgh, uh, guh, urgh, uhh, guu..."

And Mom on her part looked totally relaxed. Her big eyes gazed up at his face, making eye contact with her lover. Both arms hung relaxed at her sides, palms facing forward, fingers limp. She sat comfortably on her heels, body supple, acceding completely to the guidance of his right hand. The only movements she made were to flick a stray strand of beautiful black hair out of the way when it blocked her view of her man's face, or to adjust the tilt of her head now and then to more comfortably slide the big and thick cock into her throat. Her neck and chest were damp with a mixture of sweat and saliva, every so often dripping off the tips of her erect nipples.

Mandy was still trying to take it all in. From what she could tell, this was in every aspect her Mom deep throating her lover, and absolutely enjoying the process. Totally comfortable with it. From the sweat on both their bodies, it seemed that they had been at it for a while.

"Baby, I'm going to cum..." said the man, his eyes suddenly ablaze with passion as he felt his balls tighten and a lump of pleasure form at the base of his cock. His right hand let go of Mom's head and he shuffled quickly back, withdrawing his cock for her mouth.

"OK baby, lie down, quickly... I don't want to miss a drop!" said Mom, as she smoothly rose up, rubbing drool from her lips and chin with the back of her hand.

Her lover quickly lay down, spread eagled on the large bed. Mom nimbly climbed atop him in a 69 position, planting her pussy onto his face. She then grabbed his shaft with her right hand, balls in her left and started sucking on his glans like it was a huge lolly.

He moaned loudly into her pussy and both hands grabbed Mom's buttocks and pressed her pubic mound into his face. Self control seemed to evaporate as his hips began jerking, randomly thrusting his cock. But Mom's control over his cock was practiced and her sucking and stroking motions never wavered. Moments later, it was over and her lover relaxed beneath her, breathing hard into her pussy as he caught his breath.

Mom rolled off and onto her knees beside him. A big smile on her face.

"That was nice baby. I think I got every drop." she said, her right hand very gently massaging his softening cock.

"Fuck babe, you really know how to suck me off... I need a minute before I can return the favour..." he replied, smiling back at her, right hand casually stroking her thigh.

Mandy quietly let out the breath she hadn't realised she had been holding. Watching her Mom having lovingly pleasure her man had turned Mandy on more than she realized. Her erect nipples pushing out like thumbtacks through her top, her pussy felt slippery, and her neck and back were damp with excited perspiration. It had been quite different from the lust fucking she had with Michael, even though she had recently started to have more feelings for him... But she pushed those thoughts from her mind. She had come here to rescue her Mom in case the Firm tried to kidnap her, and she needed to focus on the task.

But she obviously couldn't just storm into the bedroom, break up a post-coital passion, and tell her Mom that her life was in danger. With no other options, Mandy retreated quietly towards the stairs and headed down to wait. She would have to come up with a good introduction to explain what she was doing in her Mom's living room all of a sudden, but it was certainly better than walking in on both of them naked.

[Victoria]

After finishing up some work, Victoria made her way to the Bull's quarters.

Perhaps the most successful of Alison's creations, the Bull had a special role in the Firm - he was the fount of the company's nanite supply. The Bull was specially designed to continuously produce large quantities of nanites, and he could customize the nanite design to whatever the Firm required. Most of the time, he supplied basic nanites - a bit like raw material - for the other Agents to consume in order to replenish their own reservoirs. While the powerful Agents such as Victoria, Alison, Laura and August could produce their own nanites in their bodies, lesser Agents needed to ingest nanites regularly to sustain their bodies and powers. And even for the top four, they also benefitted from the Bull's nanites whenever they were injured - it was the Bull's nanites that had been used to heal Alison after she had been contaminated by Michael's cum. More rarely, because most humans genes could not withstand the process, the Bull was used to create super Agents - just like Laura had been doing earlier in the day.

Victoria entered the Bull's huge penthouse-like quarters.

The Bull never left his quarters. The reality was that he was such a precious resource to the Firm - as they had never been able to replicate the evolution on another male human - that they had to safeguard the Bull like he was the fountain of youth.

Thankfully, the transformation had also reduced the Bull's intelligence significantly and he was now without more cerebral or emotional needs - he was, truly, a Bull. A perfect physical male human that had a near constant need to have intercourse and ejaculate, interspaced with short periods of intense violence or physical exertion. As long as he could fuck and fight, he was happy.

So his quarters were dominated by a gym and fighting cage on the first floor, and an expansive bedroom-like area on the second. The first floor featured every gym equipment imaginable, all weighted as if Olympic champion was the lowest setting. The fighting cage looked like it had been regularly rammed by rhinos from the inside and there were blood stains on the floor and steel cage structures.

The second floor bedroom area was an open layout (no walls blocked the view of the first floor) with a collage of different beds and mats, interspaced with all designs of sex furniture whether on the floor or hanging from the sealing or mounted on the walls. This part of the penthouse was much better maintained, with beds obviously made, scented candles burning, different types of massage oils and lubricant organized within easy reach of every part of the floor. At both ends of the bedroom area, doors led to bath areas, with the left being an open air spa and the right leading to a sauna.

All these features were still somewhat acceptable - you could imagine a billionaire playboy's pad featuring many of these, perhaps sans the blood stained fighting cage. But it was the final feature of the penthouse that revealed the freakish nature of its occupant.

Along one wall on both floors of the penthouse were a row of 6 beds. All of them were inclined about 20 deg, had securing straps at the neck and waist positions, had stirrups like you would see at a gynecologists' examination room, and a clinical white funnel connected to the floor in between the stirrups - as if to catch liquid dripping from between the stirrups.

And to complete what could either be a scene from a fetish porn film or a mad house, there were naked women strapped into all 12 beds. Strapped into position around their necks, waists and ankles (in the stirrups). They all looked like they were in their 20s or early 30s, ranged from pretty to beautiful - none of them had makeup on. And all of them had a glazed over look in their eyes, slightly slack jawed, as if they had just awoken from a long, restless sleep.

And as Victoria walked in, she found the Bull strolling, absolutely naked, towards one of the women on the second floor, to stand with his huge, erect cock positioned in front of her pussy.

"Hi lover, everything good with you?" asked Victoria, smiling sweetly at the Bull.

"Hello boss lady! Yes, I'm happy today. You here to let me fuck you? I fuck boss lady and make you scream if you want me to." replied the Bull, a simple grin on his handsome face mixed with lust boiling in his blue eyes.

"Haha, yes lover, you can fuck me today. But not now alright? I going to bring a friend. I'll tell you when ok?" Victoria winked at him as she climbed up the stairs to the second floor.

"OK boss lady, I like fucking you. You tell me when I can fuck you k? Don't leave without giving me chance to cum in your pussy k?" said the Bull, a big grin on his face, "Now I wait for chance to fuck you, I fuck this pussy first. My cock hard and balls feel real heavy. Need to fuck now."

Without waiting for Victoria to reply, the Bull turned back to the naked woman in front of him. She was a blonde, athletic build with big B-cups, full lips and a button nose. Just like all the women strapped beside her, she appeared slightly dazed and only superficially aware of her surroundings. She certainly didn't seem to notice that the Bull was about to press his big cock into her pussy.

But everything changed the moment the Bull's glans, leaking pre-cum, touched the blonde's pussy lips. Her eyes became alert, and her head snapped up so that she could look at the perfect man standing between her legs.

"Oh! Put that cock in me! Ohhhh! Don't wait! Please! Please!! Don't make me wait!!" she shouted, suddenly crazed with lust. Her grasping hands, unable to reach the Bull, started frantically massaging her tits. Her chest and neck were flushed with her arousal, and she jerked back and forth in her straps as if trying to move her pussy onto the Bull's cock.

The Bull grinned and spat a big drop of saliva onto his cock. He spread it over his glans and then, surprisingly gently, pressed the fat head of his cock into the blonde's now wet pussy.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh... that feels so good..." moaned the blonde, eyes rolling back into her head. And then, as if a switch had been flicked, her head lolled back and her arms fell limp at her sides. All her jerking stopped, and the only movement came from her tits and thighs shaking as the Bull's pelvis slapped into her pussy as he fucked her.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap... it was a machine-like rhythm, exactly 1 hertz, like a fucking machine beautifully wrapped in lifelike flesh.

"You know, no matter how many times I watch you do it, it's still quite a sight... how normal human women just lose consciousness from the neural overload created by contact with your cock juices..." observed Victoria from where she had comfortably planted herself on a nearby swing, "I still remember how we lost the first batch of them all in one day when we first setup this place for you... Do you remember love?"

reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers
12