My Amazon Army Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah, boss lady tell me I can fuck them all that I want. But they all die when I cum in them... I was sad... all the pretty girls hugged and kissed me and then suddenly, they screaming and die..." said the Bull, his pumping never flagging.

"Yeah, we only figured out what had happened after the autopsies. The poor girls couldn't deal with the arousal, they just went into cardiac arrest. But we needed to provide you with women... not only because your urge to fuck is so strong and constant, but because we needed a comfortable way to regularly collect all the priceless nanites those big balls of yours are making for us..." said Victoria, casually inspecting the lubricants on the shelf next to her, "So we started drugging them, putting them into the harness beds, so that they would survive your cum juices and we could collect the nanites as they dripped out of their pussies. Even then, it still meant we needed to change out all the women acting as your cum dumps every day. So they could recover, eat, hydrate, sleep etc. And while it seemed inhumane, ends up the women actually enjoyed themselves. It was like being in long, wet dream, feeling waves of pleasure, and then waking up, admittedly with a sore pussy, but otherwise none the worse for wear. So now, we let women employed at the Firm volunteer for this... we have non-disclosure agreements etc, but it seems to have become a working system and you've got, what, I think about 30+ different women to use now?"

"I think 29 boss lady, Tania and Shay tell me they don't want to be fuck toy anymore, cos it spoil sex life for them with their husbands. So they say they need learn to have sex with normal, puny men again, otherwise their marriage gonna be all fucked up." replied the Bull, turning his head to give Victoria a grin.

"Victoria? Ma'am are you in here? It's me, Whitney..." came Whitney's voice from the first floor.

"Oh, finish up love, your next distraction is here... And, that means my pussy is now open for business..." said Victoria with a sexy smile.

12