My Amazon Army Ch. 16

Story Info
Mandy leaks cum, Rachel gets punched.
6.6k words
4.53
5.9k
9

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes -- Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them; Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability; Rachel, his 2nd, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles... and boobs that can squirt milk bombs; Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes... and can fly.

Lynn: Mandy's Mom

Hearing some of your feedback, I'm going to slow down the pace and go into more story and character development. Hope you guys appreciate it. Let me know.

[Mandy]

"So.... we were watching you just now... and we think that you would appreciate a bit of attention..." said Rick, stepping just close enough for the aroma of sweat and sperm to reach Mandy's nostrils. When Mandy didn't retreat, he slowly reached out and took her left hand in his and brought it to his soft, 6 inch cock, still covered in lub.

The moment her fingertips touched Rick's meat, it was as if a switch had been flicked - on autopilot, her hand immediately gripped his shaft and started stroking. The day had simply been too full of surprises and sexual frustration, and Mandy was now too emotionally drained to resist the temptations before her.

"Oh what the hell... If Mom thinks its ok, it must be alright..." she said sheepishly before leaning forward and pulling Rick into a deep kiss. Rick lifted her up and carried her to her room, tossing her onto her bed. The rest of the men following behind and closed the door gently.

Rick and Mandy then began stripping her down, tossing her clothes in all directions. As expected, Mandy's nipples were erect brown nails and her pussy was soaked, the smell of her sex filling the room the moment her jeans came off.

"Hang on Rick, Mandy... We should explain the rules to her before we start. That's the right thing to do. We shouldn't assume Lynn explained all of it to her." said Tanner.

"Sorry, you're right." said Rick, and he stopped his advances and sat down onto the mattress next to Mandy.

"Are you kidding me?! I just agreed to let a bunch of guys I don't know fuck me and you're telling me you want to explain the fine print?!" Mandy almost screamed in frustration.

"Woah woah babe... This won't take long alright? We just want to be fair to you and, of course, be fair to Shaun and Lynn too. So just let us alright? We're reving to go just like you are, don't worry..." Tanner said, trying to calm Mandy down.

"OK... gimme the short version yah? And while you're at it, can Rick just put his cock into me? It's not fucking if he doesn't move right? I just need a cock in me so bad right now... And don't put on any condoms please, I want it raw..." Mandy almost swooned as she said it.

Rick glanced at his pals, and when no one objected, gladly complied with Mandy's wishes. He rolled her into a missionary position, pressed his erect cock at her entrance, and slowly penetrated her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..... It feels like I haven't had cock in forever..." sighed Mandy as Rick sank in all the way to the hilt. Then, as agreed, he stayed still, the only movement being the throbbing of his cock.

"OK, Mandy, try to pay attention ok? Some of these details are important..." said Tanner, and he began his explanation.

He started by explaining the terminology. The woman of the orgy was known as the Host, while her partner was known as the Master. All the other men were referred to as Guests.

There was a strict adherence to confidentiality, that all participants were not to disclose the activity to anyone aside from those they had orgies with. There was also strictly no partner swapping. Which meant that women could not hook up with anyone besides the Master that brought them into the group - so Mom couldn't start going out with John, for example.

The Host's Master also needed to be present at every orgy. He would always be given first choice on how he wanted his woman throughout the orgy and all other men had to give way. Whenever he had an orgasm, his Host should always be allowed to give him her full attention, and not be distracted by other men.

By default, every Guest needed to wear a condom if he wanted to put his cock into her mouth, pussy or ass. Every time a Guest ejaculated during the orgy, he was expected to give her a gift to signify his appreciation. Cash was not accepted as it was not a transaction, and she should not be treated as an escort. The traditional gift was a bracelet or anklet, as these could be accepted and retained by the woman easily during the orgy, but other gifts could be given too. As a practice, the gifts should be of a similar value to gifts that the Guests gave their own partners for special occasions.

There was an added clause if the Host allowed any Guest to penetrate her raw. As this was a special privilege that was typically reserved for Masters, these chosen Guests were expected to leave gifts of at least 10 times the value of normal gifts. This practice was actually very rare, and only occurred after it had been discussed between Guest and Master beforehand.

The Host could decide how she wanted the Guests to have her; they were never to impose their desires on her. And the orgy ended when the Master was satisfied or too tired.

"OK, are you done?" asked Mandy, her hands running up and down Rick's back, her legs crossed behind his butt in an attempt to encourage him to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Uh, yah, I think that just about covers all the key details... "replied Tanner, slightly dislocated by Mandy's apparent disinterest in something that was typically key to a woman's willingness to participate in these orgies.

"Great! Can all you well endowed males get over here and make use of those cocks of yours? I need to be fucked!" replied Mandy.

Rick didn't waste a sec, the moment Mandy finished her reply, he immediately began thrusting rapidly. While he had managed to keep his cock still during Tanner's explanation, the reality was he had felt a desperate urge to fuck Mandy from the moment he had sunk his cock into her pussy. And now that all the "paperwork" was out of the way, he sated his desire to fuck her. Grunting like an animal, he pounded Mandy's pussy relentlessly, drawing moans of pleasure from her, Mandy's pussy showing its appreciation by coating his cock with cream until it looked like Rick had dipped his cock into vanilla ice cream.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes baby! Don't stop! Your cock is exactly what I need!" moaned Mandy, one hand pulling Rick's face into her cleavage while her other grabbed his buttocks.

The remaining men passed the lub around and rubbed their cocks to attention. While you could see lust in their eyes, they were also experienced gang bangers and knew when to let their Host warm up before joining in.

"Uhhhhh! I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum.... I'm... Uhhhhhh.... Uhhh....Oh!" moaned Mandy as Rick's rapid fire thrusts continued. A froth of bubbly pussy cream collected on her pussy lips and slid slowly down into her ass crack. Rick could feel Mandy's orgasm as her pussy clenched his cock, and he concentrated on holding back his own ejaculation to make sure he could pump her till she was done. "Uhhh... Ohhhhh!" went Mandy in appreciation, all the tension from the day erased by waves of pleasure coming out of her groin. And when Rick felt Mandy's pussy contractions begin to fade, he let himself go too.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahh... ahhh! Baby, I can't hold it anymore!" and he shot his load into Mandy, pumping her vigorously another 20 times before collapsing onto her, pressing his face into her neck to nuzzle her lovingly. Mandy, endorphins shooting through her brain, reciprocated and nibbled his ear. After resting for about a minute, Rick got off her, his chest covered in sweat, his half hard cock slick with cum and pussy juice, a broad smile on his face.

"You definitely deserve a big gift for that one Mandy..." he said, bending over to give her another peck on the cheek before moving to the bath room.

Tanner stepped forward, left hand stroking his cock, and sat down on the edge of the bed, right hand reaching over to massage Mandy's fat right tit.

"You ready for the rest of us now? Think you can take all of us together?" he asked.

"Oh lover, I can't wait... I must say you guys really do know how to make a girl feel safe and appreciated..." replied Mandy, reaching over to pull Tanner down into a kiss.

"OK babe... guys, let's see if we can tripod her... we all know the drill..." said Tanner, and the men got to work.

Tanner got into bed in a sort of spooning position behind Mandy and told her that he would enter her ass. When she agreed, he pressed his heavily lubed dick against her asshole and, together with all the pussy juice that had already flowed down onto it, slid his cock through her back door easily. Mandy grunted and adjusted herself. Once she was comfortable, Tanner rolled her on top of him, and he was now lying underneath her, cock deep in her ass.

John was next up. He was the only one in the group whose cock could point straight down (towards the ground) when fully erect. He would take her pussy in a reverse missionary position - arranging such that his cock pointed straight down, he reversed into Mandy's pussy, balls coming to rest on her pubic hair, his knees placed on the bed flanking her stomach, head facing away from her.

Mandy groaned loudly when John entered her, her groin stuffed with man meat. She felt the urge to thrust her hips, but caught herself when Tanner gently tilted her head to the left with his hands, whispering instructions.

"Almost there baby, last one, turn your head to your left, that's it... and Don will put his cock into your throat..." said Tanner as Don walked up to the edge of the bed. Don cradled Mandy's head gently and presented his big cock. Mandy smiled up at him and welcomed him into her mouth.

And then the real fucking began. There was no mania to it, as one might expect from a gang bang. Instead, it was closer to a choreographed dance. Tanner's and John's cocks were like alternating pistons, when one thrust deep, the other would withdraw till only the tip of his cock remained, and then the cycle would repeat. This meant that Mandy constantly being stroked, either by the cock in her pussy or the one in her ass - causing the pleasure to flow outwards from her groin continuously, rather than in intermittent waves.

Meanwhile, Don's cock followed a completely independent timing. His cock was used to gag Mandy, to close off her airway for brief periods of time, and then suddenly withdrawing to allow air to rush back into her lungs. The deprivation followed by surge of oxygen, combined with the endorphins being released by sex, amplified Mandy's pleasure.

Watching Mandy's expression alone was a cock hero challenge. Intense concentration, mixed with muffled moans as Don thrust his cock into her mouth. And then every so often, Don would plunge his cock all the way to the hilt, halfway down Mandy's throat, closing off her airway. She would gag, struggle, tears streaming. Then Don would withdraw his cock and Mandy would gasp greedily for air and the rush of oxygen, combined with the pleasure travelling up from her groin would put her nervous system into overdrive and her eyes would roll back into their sockets and a low, guttural moan would escape from her lips. Don would wait for the pleasure wave to subside, alertness returning to Mandy's eyes, before sliding his cock into her mouth again to start the process over.

She was being both physically fucked and mind fucked. She had never felt so much pleasure before. Shaun's friends' skill at fucking was incredible - it obviously came from many, many hours of practice, working together to give a woman pleasure.

HUD: WARNING! NEURAL OVERLOAD. THIS UNIT'S NEURAL NET IS EXPERIENCING SENSORY OVERLOAD. CONTINUED OPERATION OF METAHUMAN SYSTEMS WILL CAUSE PERMANENT NEURAL DAMAGE. SHUTTING DOWN.

But Mandy was drowning in too much pleasure to take notice of the warning. And so it went on for another 10 min or so. Mandy was so overwhelmed by pleasure that she lost track of her surroundings. All she knew was that she felt good. And that she didn't want it to stop.

But of course, no man lasts forever. Just as they were giving her pleasure, Mandy's fantastic body was also giving them pleasure. And even sexual athletes had endurance limits. John reached his limits first, blasting a big load into Mandy's pussy, and then rolling onto his back to catch his breath, cock deflating on his thigh. Then Tanner came, grunting loudly, pressing his face into Mandy's neck and leaving a love bite as pleasure jetted from his loins. When his ejaculation ended, he just lay beneath her, spread eagled, breathing hard.

And finally, Don came. One hand holding her head, the other grabbing Mandy's right breast, he blasted into her throat. Mandy, pleasure from the fucking subsiding, reached up with both hands to hold onto his buttocks, pressing his pelvis into her face to make sure his cock shot almost directly into her stomach. When he was done, she polished his cock with her mouth to make sure not a drop of cum was left over. Then she rolled off Tanner onto the bed, giggling and sighing.

Best sex she ever had. She lay on the bed, catching her breath. The men got up in turn and went to the bathroom to clean themselves up.

A couple of minutes later, all of them returned, gifts in hand. Rick gave her a choker studded with diamonds, with a thumb sized sapphire at its center. John gave her a pair of matching platinum bracelets, studded with rubies. And Don gave her anklets, studded with almond sized emeralds.

Mandy put the jewelry on, marveling at how clear and how much every gem sparkled in the light. Rick shared that the choker was originally custom made for his ex-wife, and he had spent a small fortune finding the right gems and craftsman to put it together.

"Wow guys, these are really, really beautiful gifts..." said Mandy, smiling warmly and meeting each of the men's eyes in turn, "And I also want to say that I really enjoyed myself just now... though I'm sure you guys could tell... haha" she laughed, blushing, and the guys also joined in.

"Do you guys think you could go another round?" she asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"We would love to Mandy, but to be honest we don't have anymore gifts. So we would prefer not to, as much as we enjoyed ourselves." replied Tanner.

"Oh... but what if I said that I don't need a gift... That the only gift I need this round is for you to cum in my mouth?"

The guys looked at each other. Tanner appeared the most uncertain, while Rick was obviously eager. John was the deciding vote and when he agreed, Rick almost cheered.

So Mandy immediately got on her knees in front of Rick and took his cock into her mouth. There was an urgency to it. Mandy was thirsty for cum. So she attacked his cock, sucking and stroking rapidly. Rick didn't last long - 1 min later, he was shooting his load into her throat.

"Mmmmmm... Thanks lover... Who's next?"

And so the men took their turn. Next went John, he lasted almost 3 min, having unloaded twice into Lynn earlier, his 4th cum took a bit of coaxing. Then it was Tanner, who came in just over 2 min. Rick tried for round 2 and blew his load after 5 min of passionate sucking. John threw in the towel, he knew when he was beat. But Tanner managed to give Mandy 1 more helping, though it took her 10 min of tongue therapy to bring him over the edge.

After the round of blowjobs, all 3 men were obviously drained. Their cocks had gone totally soft, and only gave weak throbs when Mandy went round to give each of them a final kiss.

"I had a great time guys... I'm seriously considering doing this regularly... my boyfriend may not like it, but screw him since he's fucking another chick anyway. So this is retribution." said Mandy.

"OK babe, we'll get Shaun to invite you into a group and we can arrange from there. It's been really great meeting you Mandy." said Tanner as he picked up his clothes and left the room. The rest of the men said their goodbyes as well, while Rick went a bit further to give Mandy a deep kiss before leaving, closing the bedroom door behind him.

Omigod... what a day... thought Mandy as she flopped into bed. She knew she was covered in sperm, pussy juice, saliva and sweat. In fact, some of it was still leaking out of her ass and pussy. But she was just too lethargic to get cleaned up. Jewelry still on, she pulled up the covers and closed her eyes.

[Rachel]

Her hair automatically formed a shield around her as Rachel leapt through the pane glass window. Once clear of the flying shards, her lovely red locks immediately fanned out like a cape, allowing Rachel to do a Bat-girl free fall 20 stories to the ground unharmed. She hit the ground running, vaulting over crisscrossing traffic to make as much distance from her friend's apartment block as she could.

Behind her, she heard a loud crash, as if something hard had fallen from a great height onto the pavement. She turned and saw that the Agent had also made the leap and had executed a perfect super-hero landing. Lightning quick, he reached over and picked up a car parked at the curbside and flung it at Rachel.

Unable to dodge both traffic and the incoming car projectile at the same time, Rachel wrapped her hair into a protective sphere around her. The flying car glanced off the end of a passing truck and tumbled onto Rachel. Her shield held, but the impact still sent her rolling and bouncing 400 yards down the street, denting cars and cracking walls as she went.

While unhurt, she was still disoriented from careening head over heels. As she tried to regain her balance, the Agent caught up to her.

He was an 8 foot monster, covered in muscle, silver bone blades protruding from his forearms, elbows, knees and heels. He had 4 arms - two huge ones in the normal shoulder positions which he had used to fling the car at Rachel, and two more average man-sized arms which sprouted from mid-flank, currently occupied in a perverse task. He had handsome features, a bald head striped with tribal tattoos which ran all the way to his groin, where a 9 inch flaccid horse cock hung.

But perhaps what most caught Rachel's attention was her Amy, strapped spread eagled and naked in a Reverse Carry sex position. She faced the same direction as the Agent, top of her head nestled about 2 inches below his chin. A bridle held Amy's mouth ajar and its straps pulled her head back against the base of his neck to make sure Amy's neck didn't snap if the Agent moved suddenly.

Her shoulders were pressed back against his huge pectorals, her arms running back underneath his armpits, wrists bound together at the middle of his back. And this was where the Agent's second part of hands were currently occupied. His right normal arm was draped across Amy's chest, hand cupped over her left breast - a mix of holding her body steady and fondling her tit. Meanwhile his left hand was crossed under her bent knees, pulling them towards her stomach, feet suspended facing forward.

And Amy's raised legs revealed the masterstroke of this sick version of a human shield, the Agent's huge cock planted deep in her pussy, a dark brown pillar merging into the pink and white flesh of her groin and thighs. The shaft of the cock was so broad that it seemed to fill up all the room between her thighs, and her pussy lips had been stretched so wide they were now splayed against her inner thighs.

Amy looked like she had been impaled by a cock spear.

And it seems like she was enjoying it...

Now that the Agent was only 3 feet away from Rachel, she could hear Amy's moans of pleasure. They were low, throaty grunts... like she was on the beginnings of an orgasm. Milky white streaks also crisscrossed the Agent's cock shaft, indications that Amy's pussy may not actually mind being stretched almost to tearing by this supreme male organ.

reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers
12