My Amazon Army Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Agent noticed Rachel's stares and deliberately stroked Amy up and down his cock shaft, like a normal sized man would use a sex doll. On cue, Amy moaned even louder, her orgasm peaking, and little squirts of clear fluid spurt out along the top and sides of where her pussy enveloped his meat.

"Uhhhh! Uhhh! UHHH!"

"Don't worry about your friend Rachel," he said in a booming, deep voice, "She's obviously enjoying herself, floating in a sea of sexual pleasure... Or maybe what you were thinking was whether you could have a turn at sitting on my cock?" he taunted.

Rachel grit her teeth and didn't respond. She was searching for ideas to deal with the Agent without hurting Amy. And she couldn't just keep retreating, sooner or later, she would make a mistake or he would get through her defenses. And of course, there were all the bystanders that could her hurt or killed, though admittedly that wasn't her main concern. Reality bites.

Before she could form another thought, the Agent ripped a nearby telephone pole from the pavement and swung it at her. Once again her hair shielded her, but once again, the blow blasted her backwards, ricocheting like a big red pinball between cars parked along the curbside and the facades of the shopfronts. And when she got to her feet 300 yards of rolling later, she barely managed to dodge the incoming telephone pole, thrown like a 20 foot harpoon. She had commanded her hair to unwrap, and there was not enough time to reform the shield when the pole shot through. It grazed the back of her left shoulder, ripping through her bodysuit and Kevlar like it was tissue, drawing a 9 inch line of blood as a jagged edge cut skin and muscle.

Rachel screamed in pain and tumbled onto the ground, the 20 foot harpoon burying itself into the pavement beside her. She looked up, just in time to see him raise a ham sized fist to strike. Her hair whipped up to block the blow, but it was still strong enough to slam her back into the ground, tearing her wound further. She commanded her hair to reinforce the shield, thickening both the defensive layer and planting roots to keep her steady.

The jackhammer blows rained down on her, an unceasing thudding, the pavement around her fracturing from indirect impact, the cement directly beneath her crushed to gravel.

Acid! She commanded her boobs, and they immediately swelled as the chemical factories inside bent the laws of physics, and a moment later her nipples oozed two golf ball sized globs of pink cream into her hands via pencil slits in her bodysuit. Curtaining open her hair just enough, she flung the aside globs at the Agent's feet and then commanded her hair to spring her towards the open area to her left.

The move took her 10 feet clear and she landed on all fours, hair swirling like thousands of red tentacles above her head. She was expecting to see the Agent screaming in pain, his feet melting away. But instead, she was shocked to find him calmly turning toward her, the acid dripping harmlessly off his skin to burn fist sized craters in the ground.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? I was designed to defeat you. Your hair is impervious to energy-based attacks, but you cannot defy physics and momentum, so my strength is intended to slam you into unconsciousness. I know you can create acid and poisons from those big titties of yours, so my skin and respiratory system have been designed to be immune to such attacks. And just in case you come up with new ideas, your little friend here is insurance." And just to emphasize the point, his normal hands switched positions to grab Amy by both breasts, and thrust his pelvis upwards. Amy moaned loudly.

Anger boiled up inside Rachel. Switching tactics, she commanded her hair to engage in close combat. Then she launched herself at the Agent.

She led with a hair whip to his right knee, which she used to slingshot beneath a deadly right haymaker to get behind him. Her next 3 whips caught him around the neck and both huge wrists, the unbreakable strands keeping her behind him no matter how he spun and wrestled. Then, Rachel produced a hair blade which she used to slice Amy's neck and wrist bounds.

The Agent's strength was amazing and he somehow managed to break free of the knee whip and flipped Rachel over his head and into the ground in front of him. Her hair cushioned the blow, preventing breaks, but she still had the wind knocked out of her. He reached down to grab her, but her hair managed to spring Rachel through the gap between his legs.

Perfectly positioned for a ball strike, which Rachel unleashed with relish. A 3 inch wide hair whip lashed out, cracking precisely into the base of the Agent's balls.

He roared in pain and instinctively both normal hands let go of Amy and reach down to cover his balls. She fell forward, no longer braced against his body by either straps or his hands, and slid off his monster cock to crumple to the ground on her side. Her gaping pussy slowly closing, white sex juices flowing down her thighs to pool on the grass.

Rachel rushed toward her friend, but the Agent had recovered sufficiently to retaliate. He intercepted her with a flurry of punches with both large and normal fists. Rachel's hair blocked all of them, but the force of the blows once again knocked her off her feet, this time sending her tumbling into a large tree trunk, which splintered from the impact. Rachel felt sharp pain running through her flank, back and hips. But now that she had managed to free Amy, her confidence returned and a smile crept across Rachel's face in spite of the pain.

HUD: WARNING, MULTIPLE RIB FRACTURES DETECTED. SERIOUS CONTUSIONS ALONG BACK AND HIPS.

The Agent noticed Rachel's expression and his expression changed from one of anger to amusement.

"So, you think by freeing your friend you've evened the odds?" he asked, a hint of a grin on his face, "You obviously continue to underestimate us..."

But Rachel chose to ignore him and turned her attention to Amy.

"Amy... Amy honey, it's me Rachel, can you hear me?" she called to her, gesturing for Amy to come toward her.

Amy looked up at Rachel, she appeared still dazed, but there was recognition in her eyes. She looked like she was about to respond when her expression became distracted, as if her attention was turned inward.

And then Amy rolled onto her back, one hand massaging her left tit, the other hand rubbing her clit, began to masturbate.

"What?! Amy! What the hell are you doing?!"

The Agent began to laugh.

"Slave, get over here..." he commanded.

As if snapping out of a trance, Amy immediately got up and walked to the Agent. She knelt down in front of him without saying a word and immediately took his big cock in her hands and began sucking on it. It was so thick that she could only get the first 3 inches into her mouth, but she put her heart and soul into pleasuring his dick head, while her hands rhythmically stroked his shaft.

"I already told you that your friend was insurance. So I made her mine the moment I put my cock in her. She's still Amy in there, but she's Amy that now has 2 things foremost on her mind - giving me pleasure and giving herself pleasure. That's what she's programmed to do now. If I left her alone, she would feed herself, bathe, do all the other routine things a 20 yr old woman would do to stay healthy and keep her mind occupied. But she would also spend about half her waking hours masturbating, because she has a strong urge to cum. And if I'm nearby, she will always want to pleasure me, unless I tell her not to." he explained, a arrogant smirk on his face. "That is how you found her this morning wasn't it? Masturbating?"

That had been exactly how Rachel had found her. She had came up to the apartment and knocked, entering when Amy told her to come right in. Rachel had walked into the living room and found Amy lying naked on the couch masturbating. She had placed a towel on underneath her bum to catch her pussy juices, magic wand vibrator in one hand, 6 inch dildo in the other. She had greeted Rachel with smiles and small talk, all the while rubbing her pussy.

While Rachel had always known Amy to be a sexual woman, she had certainly not expected such blatant exhibitionism. It was as if masturbating in front of Rachel had always been the way they had interacted over their years of friendship, which was certainly not the case.

Rachel had ended up being so distracted trying to make conversation with Amy while she masturbated - and like, there would be squelching sounds from the dildo, a bit of squirt now and then, Amy would give out a moan halfway through a sentence - that she was almost surprised by the Agent's first attack. Her hair had only barely managed to shield her, and it had still blasted her through a wall. It was then that she had leapt out of Amy's apartment window to create more room for the fight, hoping to keep Amy safe.

And yet here she was, back in square one, Amy knelt between them, sucking the enemy's cock.

A stab of pain reminded her of the wound she had received earlier, the cut deep enough that blood was flowing down her back, in between her ass crack and down her inner thighs to the ground. The pain from her rib fractures was steadily worsening, and it was now difficult to stand, every breath brought shooting pain up her right side.

HUD: I ESTIMATE PROBABILITY OF SUCCESSFUL RESCUE OF AMY AT 17% AND DROPPING.

Damnit! What am I going to do?!

The answer to her question came in the form of a lance of golden light from the heavens, like the gods answering her prayers. However, instead of bringing blessings or gifts, this golden ray disintegrated the head of the Agent and bore a manhole sized crater, 12 feet deep into the group behind him. It removed his head so instantaneously, and completely cauterized the neck that the Agent's body remained completely upright, cock still erect, Amy still loyally polishing his engorged glans, oblivious that her Master had been beheaded.

A second later, Rachel's savior landed lightly beside her.

"You ok? Sorry I couldn't get here earlier..." said Amanda, concern written across her pretty face. She gently helped Rachel sit down.

"Babe, you've got nothing to apologize for. I couldn't ask for a better rescue..." replied Rachel, wincing in pain.

"Is that one of your close friends?" asked Amanda, nodding toward the still sucking Amy, "They really did a number on her huh?"

"Yup... Hopefully we can still fix her... We better get going before more Agents or the cops arrive..."

Amanda helped Rachel to her feet and both of them staggered over to where Amy knelt. Without ceremony, Amanda reached down, looped her right arm around Amy's waist and lifted her off the ground (and the Agent's cock). Before she could protest, Amanda activated flight power and, with Rachel hanging onto her neck, blasted into the sky on a jet of blue flame.

[Mandy]

Mandy opened her eyes. They felt itchy and gummy, and she tried to raise her hand to rub them, but couldn't. Panicking, she tried to lift her other hand and raise her head to look, but found she couldn't manage that either. She could turn her head slightly and jerk her arms, and she calmed down slightly, realizing that she was shackled to some sort of inclined chair. She managed to lift her head to look down her chest, and realized that she was naked. And through the valley formed by her huge boobs, she could see a leather strap across her ribs, just beneath the fold of her breasts. She also realized that her legs were raised in some form of stirrups, with straps around her ankles.

Strange. I should be able to break out of these straps without any effort. What's going on? And where the hell am I?

She scanned her surroundings as best as she could. She was in what appeared to be a huge bedroom, and it was only then that she noticed chair on her left which was covered by a red satin sheet. But from the silhouette, it was clear that there was a woman strapped underneath... a woman with fabulous boobs in fact, given the tent they made on her chest, rising and falling slowly as she breathed. Was she asleep? Or drugged? Who would want to sleep with her face covered with a sheet?!

Now Mandy began to panic. Where the fuck was she?

"Oh! You're awake! Morning hot tits!" came a happy voice from somewhere in the direction of her right boob.

Heels clicked steadily closer, and a beautiful blonde came into view. She was sharply dressed in a suit, tailored to accentuate her curves and long legs. She walked right up to Mandy's side and stood by her shoulder.

"So, how are you feeling today? You've been out, what, maybe 12 hours? Yup, something like that. We picked you up about 11pm, sleeping like a baby. How do you feel? I expected you to be feistier, given how you tore through Alison's facility not too long ago." As she spoke, the blonde poked and prodded Mandy with her index finger, seeming to dwell on her breasts much more than other parts of her body, "Wow, I must say, your breasts really are amazing..."

"Who are you and what am I doing here?"

"Oh, so you do talk? I thought your mouth may have only been good for blow jobs. Haha... OK, bad joke. That's actually a strange pairing of questions. I'll answer them anyway. I'm Victoria, and you're here at one my Firm's facilities. I think you can start to shiver in fear now..." at which time Victoria bent over to meet Mandy's gaze, her face hovering a mere 2 inches from Mandy's.

And Mandy did panic. Because the last time she had been in a Firm facility, she had been gangbanged out of her mind. The only reason she had survived was because she developed superhuman powers, but those powers seemed to have left her. And, now, strapped into some form of harness, it was as if the same nightmare was going to begin all over again.

"Yes, fear is good. It's the correct response after all, given your situation. But, you must be wondering, how did this happen right? I mean, you're all super powered and all. And last thing you remember, you were at your Mom's place enjoying a bit of loving attention right? Oh, and don't worry about Mom, she's right here with you!" said Victoria, stepping over to the chair next to Mandy and pulling off the red satin sheet with a flourish.

Mom was similarly butt naked and strapped to a chair just like hers. But unlike Mandy, she seemed to be asleep.

"Mom? Mom! What have you don to her you bitch?!"

"Oh, don't worry, it's for her own good, you'll figure that part out in a minute. Now, back to you... So... the entire experience at your Mom's house? That was setup by us. You see, we figured out that if we wanted to get to you, we needed to wear you down. It doesn't matter that you're enhanced... You're still human at the core... and your human bits can be ground down. So we targeted your emotions... we set it up such that you would be repeatedly exposed to your Mom's not only sex life, but love life. And by doing so, cause you to feel sexually frustrated and pent up. So when the opportunity to release your frustration safely arose, you jumped at it. And the moment you achieved release, while it seemed that you should be feeling better, you actually ended up being completely drained by the experience. Sexually satisfied, but emotionally and mentally drained."

As Victoria explained, Mandy thought back to the day's events and realized that it had happened exactly as she said. Especially after her orgasm with Rick, she had felt so good, but at the same time strangely drained. Her sex drive was still burning bright, but something else within her had felt depleted and she had unwittingly turned to more sex to make herself feel better.

Victoria noticed the realization in Mandy's eyes.

"That's right. You see it too right? You wanted more sex. Despite the fact that fucking Rick should have scratched your itch, you ended up craving more after that..."

"But that still doesn't explain how you subdued my powers..."

"Oh that was the easiest part. Before they fucked you, we injected nanites into the balls of all 4 men. They didn't know of course. But essentially they were poisoning you with their cum. And you conveniently coaxed all of them to pump every last bit of that poison into your system. I hope it tasted good. Cos now, you're paying for it..." said Victoria with a sinister smile on her face.

"Fuck you! What are you planning to do to me and Mom you bitch!?"

"Oh me personally? Nothing at all. But him? I think he has many plans for both of you. However plans take shape in his little brain..." said Victoria as she turned to gesture across the room.

Mandy could hear someone approaching. She struggled in her harness frantically, but it was in vain.

And then he came into view, a tall, muscular man, hand stroking a very big cock.

"Oh, boss lady bring me new sex toy? She no spoil if I fuck many times?"

12