My Amazon Army Ch. 17

Story Info
Mom has wet dreams, Rachel and Amanda have a conversation.
5.5k words
4.51
4.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers

Author's note: Just to help everyone keep track of our heroes -- Michael is the half-alien super stud that can create super women by planting his seed in them; Mandy, Michael's first creation, has unlimited strength and invulnerability; Rachel, his 2nd, has magical hair that is unbreakable and can act as tentacles, a shield, projectiles... and boobs that can squirt milk bombs; Amanda is able to shoot blasts of energy from her eyes... and can fly.

Lynn: Mandy's Mom

Amy: Rachel's BFF

Lena: Amanda's sister

Hearing some of your feedback, I'm going to slow down the pace and go into more story and character development. Hope you guys appreciate it. Let me know.

[Michael]

Michael pressed his face into the nape of Rachel's neck, breathing in deeply to savor her scent. She lay atop him, her tits pressed like two soft pillows against his chest, hands cradling the sides of his head, face resting on the pillow. Her wonderful red hair covered both of heads and bodies like a scarlet lace blanket. Michael could feel his cum dripping out of her pussy onto his groin, slowly flowing down the side of his balls to soak the sheets next to where his flaccid cock lay between his legs.

It had been a week since Rachel and Amanda had returned with Amy and Lena respectively. Rachel had required medical care and Amanda's team had whisked all of them to another safe house in the Caribbean. At the same time, Amanda had worked her connections to see if she could determine Mandy's whereabouts. Even with her enhanced physiology, it had taken Rachel about 5 days to fully recover from her injuries. Discharged from the medical facility this morning, Rachel had come straight to Michael's room.

This morning's sex was the first time they had fucked since the three women had set off to rescue their loved ones. It had been a mix of lust and affection. Michael was quite stressed by Mandy's capture and had been a bit of a lost soul the whole week. And having no one to fuck had only made his mental state worse. Meanwhile, Rachel was still emotionally distraught over what had happened to Amy and so needed Michael to give her a bit of love, not just sex.

So sex had been different. Less passionate fucking and a bit more like love-making. They had gone at it for about 2 hours, each orgasm relieving a bit of tension, recharging them slightly. And now, both were sated and relaxed, just enjoying each other's closeness.

There was a knock on the room door. Everyone in the manor knew that Rachel and Michael were having their first private time together since the rescue, so no one would disturb them unless it was important.

Rachel rolled off her lover and pulled up the covers. Michael got out of bed, pulled on a silk robe and got the door.

There stood Amanda in her standard tank top and shorts, pad in hand.

"Hey Michael, you guys got some time to talk? I know you 2 had some catching up to do. But truthfully, we need to start getting plans together if we are going to have any chance of rescuing Mandy, much less stop the Firm from mounting another attack against us."

"Yeah, sure, c'mon in." he replied, closing the door after Amanda. She walked over to the lounge area and sat down. Rachel waved hello and also made her way over. She didn't bother to pull on a robe and instead got her hair to wrap around her body like a red, wrap bikini, covering the most exciting bits.

"OK, since Rachel's been out of it for a while, let me first cover the situation with those of us here on the island. Amy's unchanged. She's actually able to go through her day completely normally, eating, bathing, going to the gym, even make conversation. But she still spends about 3-4 of her waking hours masturbating. We've convinced her to only masturbate in her room, and she's been somewhat keeping to that. The medical team and I think that she's actually in no danger, and poses no threat to us. The programming appears to be quite specific - pleasure her Master, pleasure herself, otherwise, go about life as usual. In fact, it seems that the re-engineering also ensured her sex organs could be used more frequently and more roughly without injury. So while she's not completely herself, Amy seems to be ok." Amanda paused in her report, looking intently at Rachel to see if she had anything to ask or clarify.

"Thanks Amanda, I suppose that is reasonably good news. I was worried they had done something more to her. We should still find a way to snap her out of the masturbation thing right? I mean, we can't let her go though the rest of her life that way?" replied Rachel.

"I agree, and we have an idea how that could be done, but we'll get to the solutions later. Moving to Lena, my sister has thankfully come out of this unscathed. I don't think she got targeted at all. So she's fine and has found a way to keep busy and engaged by helping my team with the planning."

"That's great news Amanda. I'm sorry I haven't really had a chance to speak with her, been out of sorts lately" said Michael.

"Don't worry about it, I can understand how stressful this has been for you. There'll be time to catch up later. Now, turning to Kara, the Agent we captured with the intent of using her against the Firm. She has turned out to be quite an interesting problem that my more sadistic colleagues have relished solving. Since her lobotomy, we've inserted a medical grade silicon strip to act as a divider to prevent the various parts of her brain from reconnecting. We don't know the extent of her regeneration capabilities, so we didn't want to take any chances. It seems to have worked. We have cordoned off higher cognitive functions - her intellect is still there, but it can't interact with the rest of her brain and body. This has turned her into something like a life-model-decoy... hehe... sci-fi reference... Anyway, she acts like a robot with a very basic AI. Completely compliant to commands. But if you don't give her any commands, she just sits or stands there. The reengineering also removed the need for her to eat and drink, and like Rachel it seems she can absorb solar energy. So we just leave her on the sundeck on the east terrace. I ordered her to lie there 3 days ago and she hasn't moved since. She's no longer a threat, and we might have a way to make use of her."

"Any idea where Mandy might be?" asked Michael.

"On that, we haven't had that much luck. We know that she went to her Mom's house, but beyond that, we spoke with her neighbors, asked the shops across the street, and no one saw anything suspicious. All we could find was that Mandy apparently met up with her Mom, they even went out to get groceries, and then the next morning, they were gone. We'll keep looking, but I think it's pretty certain the Firm has got them, but we don't know where." said Amanda, her face a mixture of frustration and disappointment.

"She shouldn't have gone alone!" ranted Michael, "So what's the plan now? You keep looking, but what do the rest of us do? Keep hiding?"

"Actually, I think it's time we start planning a counter-attack." said Amanda.

"How? We don't even know where they are?!" snapped Michael, bouncing to his feet. Rachel placed a hand on his chest, gesturing for him to calm down.

"Calm down lover boy. I didn't say mount a counter-attack, I said plan for one. Even if we knew where they were now, we wouldn't stand a chance going up against a whole facility of Agents. We need to have a plan of attack, and we need to train a team to work together to execute it." explained Amanda calmly, her military training obviously showing its worth.

"OK, ok, I think I know what you mean... So what's the plan?" said Michael, sitting back down, more in control of his agitation, though he still wrung his hands.

"I think I have an idea, and the linchpin of my plan is Michael's cock..." said Amanda with a smile.

[Mandy]

"Ahhhh... Ahhhhh.... Aiiieeee!" Mandy's moans turned into screams. Her whole neck, arms and legs jerked in their straps as her muscles spasmed. Her eyes were wide and bloodshot, her open mouth switched between desperate gasps for air and screaming. Sweat streaked down her face and body, and her chest was flushed a deep pink. Her nipples and neck were covered by bite marks, some fresh and bleeding. Her breasts were bruised, her left breast even had finger shaped purple marks from a particularly violent fondle.

The Bull had been fucking her non-stop for 4 hours. And Mandy had lost count of how many orgasms he had given her. Lost count of how many times he had shot his load into her pussy. Lost count of how many times he had bitten her nipples in excitement.

Lost count of how many days it had been since she had been placed in this harness.

She was absolutely exhausted. She knew that she would lose consciousness soon. She was swimming in a sea of pleasure. The stroking of his cock, combined by the nanites in his secretions continuously triggered endorphin surges. She could not think, could only writhe in pleasure. Could only gasp for air between screams.

Brief moments of clarity only came whenever he bit her, when the pain was like a ray of conscious thought slicing through a sky overcast by clouds of sexual pleasure. During these flashes of stupor, Mandy would wish that unconsciousness would come soon, so that she could be free of this orgasmic torture. She would wish that the Bull would put his cock into any of the other women chained to their chairs. Even if it was Mom! Just as long as he would stop fucking her!

But even as the thought formed in her head, the next wave of pleasure would wipe it away and her mind would sink into the bliss of being fucked by the sex machine that was the Bull.

The problem was that the Bull truly enjoyed fucking Mandy. He wanted a toy that would respond to him when he fucked it. All the other women would only scream and shudder for a few minutes before losing consciousness. So the Bull would only put his cock in them long enough to shoot off one load before moving on to the next.

But with Mandy, because of her superhuman physiology, she remained responsive for hours. And the Bull loved that.

So everyday, Mandy's was the first pussy he would put his cock into. And he would fuck her for the entire morning until she passed out around lunch. Then, after eating, he would make his rounds of the rest of the women. And then go to the gym or ring to work out. By about late afternoon, Mandy would regain consciousness, and the Bull would fuck her again. All the way till about 9 pm where she would pass out again for the night.

The marathon sessions with Mandy also increased the Firm's nanite production by almost 20%. As the Bull's balls produced nanites in accordance to his level of sexual arousal, the more turned on he was, the more he produced, and the more he produced, the more he felt the urge to fuck and unload. It was a natural cycle for him, and the reason why the Firm always tried to provide attractive women for him to fuck. Now with Mandy, the Bull was constantly aroused while she was awake and his balls were constantly producing nanites at maximum capacity. In fact, so frequent and large were his cum squirts that his balls were barely keeping up with his ejaculation frequency whenever his cock was inside Mandy.

So Mandy was the perfect cum dump for not only the Bull, but also the Firm.

And the cycle continued. It had been 2 weeks now and the Bull was especially pleased with his new sex toy. His 2nd favorite was the other black haired woman that had come in the same day as Mandy. She was a real hot thing and moaned a lot. But she only lasted about 10 mins, which even though was almost 3 times as long as all the other normal women, was nothing like Mandy. And every day they had to change her out for 2 days to recover and be fed. Unlike Mandy, who was only brought out for the night to be washed and would be back, fresh and ready for him, the next morning.

Mandy continued screaming as the Bull's thrusts quickened. He was close to coming. His big hands on her breasts, he pounded her hard and fast. Just as he was about to cum, Mandy's head rolled to the side and drool started to drip from the side of her mouth. Her arms and legs convulsed weakly a few more times before becoming still. The only movement being the wobbling of her boobs, inner thighs and buttocks as the Bull slammed his cock into her.

The Bull kept at it and moments later he climaxed, squirting his 20th load into Mandy today. After he was done, he pulled his big cock out, slapped it unceremoniously against her pussy mound to flick the excess sperm and pussy juice off, and headed downstairs to look for supper.

Unnoticed by either the Bull or her mind fucked daughter, Lynn had been alert and watching the whole session.

[Michael]

"You want Michael to do what?!"

"Calm down Rachel... this is the only plan I can come up with at the moment that will give us a chance of success. There are just too many Agents and we've been meeting a number of them with power levels matching or even exceeding our own. We simply can't go on like this and hope to win. The Firm also has more resources than us, so it's only a matter of time before they close the net around us and bring us down." Amanda explained calmly, her arms crossed underneath her boobs, further stretching the fabric of her tank top and revealing even the shape of her areola, "There needs to be more of us."

"Michael, are you alright with Amanda's plan?" asked Rachel, giving him a hard look.

Michael, as usual, was busy rising to the occasion. Instead of paying attention to the conversation, he had been staring at Amanda's nipples and areola straining against the thin fabric of her tank top. His slowly hardening cock had made a tent in his robe.

"Michael! For God's sake baby! Can you stop thinking with your cock for one minute?!" snapped Rachel in frustration, "What am I saying?! Why do I even have to ask you for your opinion... You're most likely going to agree cos Amanda's plan will give you a chance to put your cock into new pussy!" yelled Rachel as she stormed off toward the balcony.

"Hey babe wait! Rachel! I was listening! Hey... OK, Amanda, I totally get your strategy. It makes sense that we need more supers on our side. But you think there can be a way to do it without making Rachel mad?" asked Michael, finally making eye contact with Amanda, though his hard cock indicated that he was still thinking about her tits.

"Well, maybe we could take the serum approach. The same way we did with me? I had considered that, but I wasn't sure how to do it in a practical manner. I mean, I suspect the success we had with me was pure blind luck. I was discussing with the medical team and there was a very high chance that ingesting a large, concentrated dose of your semen would kill most women. I just had the right genes and constitution to take it. Plus, the fact that I had evolved useful abilities was also a random event - since you had not programmed specific design outcomes into the nanites I drank, unlike the more deliberate instructions you gave to Mandy and Rachel's nanites. Correct?"

Michael thought about it for a while and nodded. "That's true. Actually, it hadn't occurred to me that I had been super lucky with the 3 of you..."

HUD: SUBJECTS MANDY AND RACHEL HAD BEEN DETERMINED SUITABLE FOR NANITE MODIFICATION BEFORE INSEMMINATION. THIS UNIT HAD CONDUCT THOROUGH PHYSIOLOGICAL SCANS DURING INTERCOURSE TO ASSESS SUITABILITY. FOR AMANDA, THE OUTCOME WAS INDEED FORTUITOUS AS THERE WERE NO OPPORTUNITIES FOR SIMILAR SCANS.

"Oh, I've just been informed that I had actually unconsciously scanned Mandy and Rachel while we were fucking... So I subconsciously knew they were suitable. Whereas your situation was a bit of blind luck, as you put it." shared Michael.

"I guessed as much. So if we want to give Lena and Amy an upgrade, with the lowest risk of harming them and highest chance of developing useful abilities, you need to fuck them." stated Amanda flatly.

"OK, I caught the last part... sorry I stormed off like that..." came Rachel's voice as she reappeared, now dressed in a robe, "So there is a winning logic to your plan."

"It's really the only idea I have right now." replied Amanda, shrugging.

"OK, do we know whether Lena will be open to this idea? I'm assuming you suggested the 2 of them because we don't want to share these gifts too widely? I doubt we'll have a problem with Amy. In her current mental state, Michael's big cock would most likely just remind her of her Master and she'd jump right on it." said Rachel frowning.

"I'll have to ask her this question specifically. To be honest, she was part of the planning team so she already knows the plan, but we never spoke about who specifically would be enhanced. She's not in a relationship right now, and has never really been the conservative type. I doubt she'll mind per se, more about it being awkward given that she kinda knows you and Michael are together."

HUD: GIVEN THAT LENA IS A SIBLING OF AMANDA, THERE IS A HIGHER PROBABILITY THAT HER GENETIC MAKEUP WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR AUGMENTATION. IT IS LESS CRITICAL FOR A DEEP SCAN TO BE DONE PRIOR TO INGESTION OF NANITES.

"Why hasn't anyone asked me for my opinion?" Michael blurted out, deliberately leaving HUD's advice out of the conversation altogether.

"Your opinion? I seriously can't imagine you disagreeing to this plan Michael. It involves you putting your cock in pussy. That hasn't seemed to be a problem for you in the past." snapped Rachel.

"Uh... That's fair... but I thought, you know, just so that you would feel better... we could only do it when you were also present? So that it would seem like you were sharing me with them instead of me starting a relationship with them? And you could decide how the session went too..."

"So, you're suggesting that I let you have a threesome?" glared Rachel, to which Amanda burst out laughing.

"Uh, yeah." replied Michael, embarrassed.

"OK. But if it looks like you're enjoying fucking them, I'm going to melt your balls off." she replied, as she left Michael's room, slamming the door behind her.

[Lynn]

It had started happening maybe 2 days ago, she wasn't completely sure. She had opened her eyes, as if rising from an extremely deep sleep. Her mind had been clouded by images of a handsome man's face dripping sweat, big hands fondling her breasts, and the most amazing blasts of pleasure coming up from her pussy as a huge cock speared her cunt over and over. And then she had fallen back to sleep.

Today was different. As her eyes slowly gained focus, Lynn became aware of her surroundings. She had found herself strapped into some kind of chair/bed. She had noticed that Mandy was in a similar bed on her right, and seemed to be unconscious. She had thought of calling out to her, but had stopped herself when she heard what seemed like a woman's cries of pleasure mixed with pain coming from somewhere nearby. This was accompanied by a man's loud grunting, a voice which seemed familiar somehow.

The woman's cries suddenly stopped, as if someone had turned off the sound on a porn clip, but the man's grunts and slapping of flesh on flesh continued for many minutes. Then, after a lengthy silence, there were footsteps of someone heavy coming up a flight of stairs, drawing nearer.

Lynn quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. The footsteps approached and stopped on her right. She opened her eyes a sliver to peek and saw a big white man standing next to Mandy facing toward both of them. Lynn immediately recognized his face from her wet dreams and stifled a yelp. He was really tall and muscular, completely naked. His 8 inch, flaccid cock hung between his legs at face level with her unconscious daughter. Lynn watched as the man reached over and grabbed one of Mandy's big breasts and gave it a hard squeeze. He seemed to be checking if her daughter was awake and when Mandy didn't stir, he seemed to snort in disappointment and walked off, his footsteps retreating down the stairs.

reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers
12