My Amazon Army Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, another woman's cries of pain and pleasure could be heard. What the hell was going on?! Was this what Mandy had been talking about? What was it? A bunch of aliens that looked like humans that wanted to kidnap her?

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE. YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A FIRM FACILITY. MEMORY SCANS INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HELD CAPTIVE FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS. DURING WHICH TIME, YOU HAVE BEEN USED AS A SEX TOY BY THE MALE AGENT YOU JUST SAW.

What?! Who are you? Why are you in my head?

After the standard explanation and surprise exchanges had finished, Lynn settled down and started asking more specific questions.

HUD: MY PRESENCE INDICATES THAT ACTIVATED NANITIES WITH REENGINEERING PROGRAMMING HAD BEEN INJECTED INTO THIS UNIT. IT IS ALSO BECAUSE OF THIS REENGINEERING THAT YOU ARE AWAKE, AS OTHERWISE, THE SEDATIVE FED TO YOU EVERY NIGHT WOULD RENDER YOU COMATOSE. THE SOURCE OF THESE NANITES IS VERY LIKELY TO BE THE AGENT THAT IS USING YOU. I ASSESS THAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS UNIT IN THIS FACILITY, ALONG WITH THE OTHER WOMEN THAT YOU HAVE HEARD MOANING, IS TO PLEASURE THE AGENT. THOUGH SPECIFIC REASONS BEYOND THAT ACT ARE UNCLEAR. IN THE PROCESS OF PLEASURING SAID AGENT, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT HE MAY HAVE SUBCONSCIOUSLY RELEASED ACTIVATED NANITES INTO YOU. PRESUMABLY SMALL PORTIONS OF THEM WHICH, OVER TIME, HAVE ACCUMULATED SUFFICIENTLY TO MAKE THE CHANGES THAT YOU NOW EXPERIENCE. VASTLY IMPROVED SKIN TONE AND HAIR LUSTRE, STRONGER AND MORE FLEXIBLE VAGINAL MUSCLES, A SLIGHTLY LONGER VAGINAL CANAL WITH ADDITIONAL GLANDS TO DOUBLE SECRETION VOLUME...

What?! Thought Lynn, cutting her HUD off.

HUD: MY ASSESSMENT IS THESE MODIFICATIONS WERE DIRECTED SUBCONSCIOUSLY BY THE AGENT TO INCREASE HIS ENJOYMENT. IT IS ACTUALLY FORTUNATE THAT THESE CHANGES WERE MADE AS IT HAS ALSO RESULTED IN MY PRESENCE AND YOUR VASTLY INCREASED RESISTANCE TO THE SEDATIVE, THEREBY RETURNING YOU VOLITION.

OK, since you put it that way... It still sounds sick that essentially he used his sperm to make me more fuckable.

HUD: WHILE THAT MAY BE THE CASE, THERE IS TECHNICALLY NO DOWNSIDE TO THE CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN MADE.

Alright, alright... Is the sedative the reason why Mandy is unconscious?

HUD: I DO NOT KNOW. OUR EVOLUTION IS NOT ADVANCED ENOUGH AT THIS POINT TO INCLUDE ADVANCED SENSES. THE PHYSICAL CHANGES ARE CONCENTRATED ON APPEARANCE AND SEX ORGANS.

Great! The 2 areas that I never really needed help in. Wait... What do mean by at this point?

HUD: FURTHER INSEMINATION OF ACTIVATED NANITES WILL ENABLE MORE ADVANCED CHANGES. BASED ON THIS UNIT'S PHYSIOLOGY AND GENETIC MAKE-UP, THERE IS VERY SUBSTANTIAL UNTAPPED EVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL.

Oh, so you mean I can turn into Supergirl?

HUD: THE REFERENCE TO ATTAINING METAHUMAN CAPABILITIES IS ACCURATE, THOUGH THE EXACT COMBINATION OF POWERS MAY BE RANDOM.

Why can't I control it?

HUD: THEORETICALLY, IT MAY BE POSSIBLE TO DIRECT THE CHANGES SOMEWHAT IF YOU RECEIVED ACTIVATED NANITES WHICH DID NOT CONTAIN SPECIFIC REENGINEERING INSTRUCTIONS.

So the strategy should be to get the Agent to shoot more nanites into me?

HUD: ACTIVATED NANITES. THE AGENT'S SPERM IS FILLED WITH NANITES AND HE DEPOSITS SUBSTANTIAL QUANTITIES IN YOUR VAGINA DURING INTERCOURSE EACH DAY. HOWEVER, 99.9% OF THESE NANITES ARE UNACTIVATED AND DO NOT INTERFACE WITH YOUR BODY. THEY ARE SIMPLY DEPOSITED IN YOUR VAGINA AND THEN FLOW OUT BECAUSE OF THE INCLINED POSITION YOUR BODY IS IN AND THE HARNESSES THAT KEEPS YOUR LEGS AND LABIA SPREAD OPEN.

Thanks for putting it so bluntly... so then how do I get him to give me activated nanites?

HUD: UNCLEAR. HOWEVER, IF THE OBSERVED DURATION OF OTHER FEMALE'S MOANS DURING INTERCOURSE WITH THE AGENT IS USED AS A METRIC FOR COMPARISON, THIS UNIT CONSISTENTLY REMAINED CONSCIOUS 100-150% LONGER THAN ALL OTHER FEMALES ASIDE FROM MANDY. WHILE OTHER FEMALES ARE ASSESSED TO HAVE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS BETWEEN 2 AND 4 MINUTES AFTER INTERCOURSE COMMENCES, THIS UNIT, PRIOR TO TODAY, REMAINED CONSCIOUS AND RESPONSIVE FOR 8 TO 10 MINUTES. IF WE ASSUME THAT NO OTHER FEMALES HAVE RECEIVED ACTIVATED NANITES, IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THIS UNIT'S LONGER PERIOD OF RESPONSIVENESS DURING INTERCOURSE IS WHAT SUBCONSCIOUSLY TRIGGERED THE ACTIVATED NANITE INSEMINATION. ANOTHERWORDS, THE AGENT MAY MORE REGULARLY DISCHARGE ACTIVATED NANITES INTO THIS UNIT IF HE ENJOYS INTERCOURSE WITH THIS UNIT MORE. HOWEVER, IT IS ALSO SAFE TO ASSUME THAT SINCE THIS UNIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SEDATED, IT WOULD RAISE ALARM IF YOU ACTED IN A MANNER THAT CONTRADICTED THIS.

Great, so I not only need to help my captor enjoy fucking me, I also have to find a way to do this without him realizing it.

HUD: CORRECT, WHICH MEANS NO OBVIOUSLY INCREASED LEVELS OF AWARENESS, NO SIGNIFICANT INCREASES IN RESPONSIVE DURATION DURING INTERCOURSE, NO COHERENT EXPRESSIONS OF APPRECIATION OR PLEASURE.

So still act like a sex doll and make sure I pretend to pass out with pleasure after about 10 minutes of fucking...

HUD: CORRECT. HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE ANOTHER UNOBSERVABLE MEANS TO ACHIEVE THE OBJECTIVE...

[Rachel]

Rachel never considered herself a possessive lover. Maybe because she's never had to be. She was so hot that no man would ever risk losing her if he had her, whether by suggesting some form of non-exclusive relationship, or some form of threesome. So her relationship with Michael was slightly novel just from the idea that she was sharing him with Mandy, and that Michael seemed to have his brain located in his cock and would check out every piece of decent tit or ass that flashed by him.

And with everything that had been happening, Rachel never got round to exploring how she felt about this new non-exclusive sexual relationship she was in with a man that seemed completely oblivious to how privileged he should feel having her.

But now, with Mandy more distant, and being presented with the idea that it was crucial for Michael to have sex with more women, presumably while still being in a relationship with Rachel, she was having serious second thoughts.

Why on earth would I want to put up with this? I could just pack up and leave. I'm not even sure Michael would even notice! And the Firm isn't really interested in me... they want Michael. Why on earth would I want to put myself in harm's way for a guy that doesn't treasure me?

And so Rachel had started packing. None of the things in her apartment were technically hers, but she packed them all up into suitcases anyway, assuming that they were gifts from Michael. It was when she asked the staff to arrange a flight for her that Amanda came knocking.

"Babe, what are you doing?" said Amanda from the door of Rachel's apartment, leaning against the doorframe. She was in a tank top and shorts as usual.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm leaving. I've had some time to think about what has been happening and I've come to the realization that Michael should be the reason I'm taking all these risks. However, Michael turns out to be a total playboy who will always be chasing the next piece of good-looking ass or pussy he sees. And I find that there isn't a good reason to stick around, especially if it also means becoming a target of the Firm - which risks what? Capture? Torture? Subjugation? Dissection?" said Rachel, looking up from where she was arranging her remaining toiletries into a hand carry.

"Ahem... I won't dispute your description of either Michael or the potential risks involved with challenging the Firm..." Amanda had walked into the apartment and now stood at her room door. "But you do realize that without you helping us, the chances of rescuing Mandy and her Mom drop significantly? Even if it's not for Michael, would it be possible for you to consider sticking around to save them?"

"Why? I barely know Mandy and I certainly don't know her Mom. And why are you doing this anyway? The way it seems, Michael wouldn't survive 2 days without you and your setup. How much can he possibly be paying you to keep all of you here risking your lives? Or the lives of your crew for that matter, since you're now a super." Rachel shot back.

"A ridiculous amount... every one of my crew gets $10 million, plus expenses, triple if they are injured, 10 times if they are killed. So, their motivations are pretty clear..."

"OK, that is a lot... I suppose way more than they would make their entire lives in this industry otherwise?"

Amanda nodded.

"And you? How much is he paying you to run this whole protection and rescue op?"

"Enough for me to be willing to take the risk, even given the remuneration potential I could be earning as a superhuman personal protection agent..." Amanda replied with a smirk.

"OK, you guys have good reasons to stay. But what about me? Why on earth should I take the risk?"

"Look Rachel, I can imagine how you're feeling... a little bit, more imagination than anything else, since I've never ever been as sought after by men as you have. To be honest, and you won't like me saying this, but it sounds a bit selfish... Looking out for yourself is totally cool... but if this is because Michael won't get into an exclusive relationship with you that you're expecting, that's a pretty fucked up reason to ditch the rest of us. I don't mean Michael, I mean my crew and I." Rachel opened her mouth, a retort ready, but Amanda didn't give her a chance, "I hope you realize that you being part of this effort significantly increases the chances that my crew and I will survive this fight. Torture, subjugation, dissection? Remember that I'm going to be taking those risks as well. All of my crew are not supers. My sister may become a super, and she's going to be taking those risks together with me. And you leaving means the risk to us goes up tenfold. What do you have to say to that?"

Rachel didn't respond immediately. Amanda was obviously making sense, regardless of whether Rachel liked the reasoning. And while it stung her to be called selfish and essentially superficial, there was also much truth to it. She wanted out because Michael didn't treasure her as much as her previous boyfriends.

"OK, I'm just going to build on your inaccurate and unfair depiction of me being selfish and ask - if I don't do this for Michael, then what's in this for me?"

"Haha... Now we're talking... Why don't we put you into the contract?" replied Amanda, a small smile on her face.

"$10 million? Sorry babe, that's how much some of my boyfriends have spent to bring me on a vacation just so they can press their faces into my breasts."

"Haha... I'm sure, and I wouldn't insult you with such an offer. Would you get out of bed for $250 million?"

"Hmmm... you know, I've also always wanted a yacht..." replied Rachel, tapping her index finger to her lips, a wistful look on her face.

"Babe, a superyacht is worth almost that much on it's own, not to mention the running costs!" frowned Amanda.

"Well... if you don't think these lovely locks and these amazing boobies are worth $500 million, plus 10 years of expenses, you're welcome to look elsewhere for another superhuman team mate..." smirked Rachel, as she dramatically zipped up her hand carry.

"Fine. $250 million, plus expenses for 10 years, as well as a superyacht of your choice with running costs covered for 10 years. Deal?"

"Deal! And, I've some ideas about the uniform..."

12