My Ambition Pt. 07

Story Info
Lucia faces reality.
975 words
4.4
1.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeekerDT
SeekerDT
94 Followers

To say that my emotions that night were in turmoil would have been an understatement. I hardly slept. My whole world had turned upside down. The career opportunity I thought I was coming to at Dias and Associates was not what I had expected. But I needed to make the most of it. It was my one chance.

I arrived at the office with trepidation the following morning, not knowing what to expect. But the receptionist smiled welcomingly as she always was, and I drifted through security unhindered. This wasn't going to be so bad after all, Nic knew he was out of line and my job wasn't in jeopardy...

"Miss Rodriguez" The guard called after me. "Ms Alves would like to see you."

I turned, about to ask what it was about when he snapped "Now!"

My heart fluttered, but I persuaded myself it was just a regular check-in. After the traumatic ordeal I'd experienced a couple of days before. Just the HR manager doing her job...

This time there was no coffee girl waiting outside and I had to knock three times on her office door before getting a response. "Come!"

It was childish, but a part of me smiled inwardly at the pun and its reference to what I'd done a couple of days earlier in this very office. That thought made me feel a bit better as I opened the door.

That was until Nic somehow appeared out of nowhere and grabbed my arm, like he had done in the office the day before, marching me into stand in front of the HR manager... the feeling of being a naughty schoolgirl flooded through me. As before, she was seated in her chair, foot bobbing and eyes piercing.

"Who do you think you are?" She snarled. "I told you to do what it takes. But here we are. You're nothing... worthless... disposable. There are hundreds like you with their little degrees and petty aspirations. But very few make it. You had your chance, and you blew it..."

"No please... Ma'am... I didn't mean it." I whimpered like a pathetic fool, hoping for some clemency.

Nic had both of my arms pinned behind me as I stood there in my heels, pushing my chest out and my backside towards him. A counterbalance that allowed his hardon to press against me, degrading and intentional. But I couldn't get away, couldn't resist, even if I wanted to. And the severe expression on her face paralysed me, preventing me from doing anything I wanted.

"You had the chance to be someone, but you preferred to act all high and mighty. Like what you think matters." Her voice felt like it was dripping poison and it was all aimed at me. I couldn't do anything but listen with increasing horror. "It doesn't... you'll make an acceptable whore... nothing more... it's all you're worth."

"I don't want..." My protest interrupted by the pressure on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees and her ruthless words.

"What you want isn't relevant... suck his cock like an obedient whore and maybe you can avoid the punishment you deserve." She snarled as her hand flashed and a cane that I hadn't seen, whipping it towards my upthrust breasts. The pain was unbearable, exploding across my flesh and into my chest like a thousand daggers. "I said, suck his cock..."

Nic had swivelled around and his hard erection was pointed at my face, pulsing with red anger. Then it was probing my lips and pushing into my mouth, heat and precum emanating from the tip. I had no alternative but to open wide, engulfing his shaft before it thrust into the back of my mouth and plunged mercilessly down my spasming throat.

I coughed and choked and gulped and gagged at the intrusion, but all she said was. "That's what a whore like you deserves... you nothing but a cock sleeve... an inconsequential plaything."

For what felt like an eternity, Nic pummelled my throat, seeming to relish my capitulation and my submission with his physical abuse of my mouth. But it was the vile things he said that humiliated me more, telling me I 'wanted this', that he knew I was a 'needy whore all along', that he looked forward to 'fucking me every day', and that I 'deserved to be numbered'... all while my saliva and tears dripped down my face and off my chin.

And to my dismay I was getting wet... I could feel the tingle between my legs and the oozing moisture flooding my panties. How could my body be responding to this... to being abused and turned into a 'coffee girl'... a company whore. My mind couldn't process what my body seemed to want. My hand surreptitiously crept under my short skirt, to press against my sodden crotch, sending spasms of pleasure up my spine as Nic stretched my throat.

"That's it. Accept your worthlessness. Make yourself cum and seal your fate." Her cruel voice broke through the pounding in my ears and the throbbing of my pussy.

I wanted to stop, but for some reason, I couldn't. I knew I was lost... A victim of their ruthless system and my unwanted arousal... but nothing would stop my strumming finger, playing my little nubbin and sending me higher and higher... or was it lower and lower...

"Cum for me as you swallow my cum... accept your whoredom." Nic sneered down at me as he pumped load after load down my throat, while my pussy spasmed in the most intense orgasm I think I'd ever experienced.

I woke at that moment, sweating into the sheets, the flickering streetlights lighting the roof of my apartment, the silence of the sultry night mocking me. Bewildered, disoriented and horny as hell from the most horrific and erotic dream I'd ever experienced.

SeekerDT
SeekerDT
94 Followers