Manchester Pt. 01

Story Info
Billy cops a quick feel.
2.4k words
4.58
2.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everybody in this story is over eighteen. In this one I've just returned from a summer stint working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch cousins.

Being home in the US was marvelous. After the long flight from Amsterdam I was exhausted. Mummy made me a steak dinner and my sisters sat at the table while I ate which was great. I wanted to see my Dad, but he was out. I headed upstairs to take a shower and unpack and get into bed. I emerged from the shower completely naked to find my Dad waiting in my room to surprise me. We embraced joyfully. Well trained by my Dutch-born mother, who never in my experience had ever tried to hide her nudity from any of her family, I made no move to cover myself. Daddy never turned a hair. All he saw was the beautiful body of the lovely young woman his oldest daughter had become. He sat there on the edge of my bed talking to me while I dried my hair with a towel, the rest of me presented to him in total innocence. I treasured the experience. If I couldn't show all of me to the man who gave me life who could I show myself to? We talked until one in the morning.

The next day I was up at six to run, came back and ate breakfast, took my shower, and washed my hair. I put on underpants and a shift and clogs. I called my photographer Harry and asked if I could come over. He was waiting for me when I arrived at a quarter to eight. I had been working with him for years. We'd started with bikini stuff and it sold well to his regular customers, who anxiously awaited some racier stuff. And we did not disappoint. As soon as I turned eighteen, literally the day after, we started taking nudes and he started peddling them to his regulars by a carefully planned schedule. Carefully planned, that is, to gradually show more and more of me in each set until I showed everything I had.

The first thing we did on this day was go over the account books. Money was just flowing in from the sale of my photos. Even some of my male friends, those who could prove they were over eighteen at least, were placing orders. We turned to discussing what would come next. I wanted to try some simple BDSM stuff like I had been doing in Amsterdam. Hogties were what I had in mind. In the nude, of course. I figured well-lit nudes of me tied up and struggling would be bestsellers. We went ahead and it was actually these photos that my older brother's friend Billy Andrade saw that led to this story. He wanted to tie me up. For whatever reason. Billy was a lacrosse star who played in high school with my brother, and later in college. He was very good-looking and thought he could have any girl for the asking, and he halfway could. But he was older and had had a lot of girls, so I figured he'd just fuck me and be gone.

But Billy was undeterred. He worked hard to expand our relationship and I began to weaken at least some. I started seeing him more and more, not because of anything I did, but because he was still playing lacrosse with my brother and he would come over to our house to practice or to pick up my brother or to watch sports on the big screen TV we had in the game room. He always stopped and talked to me when he was over and I admit I liked the attention. He would ask me out, but I always said no, even though having him as a boyfriend would have been about the best thing that could happen to me socially, and he knew it. He knew he was good-looking and I think he knew I found him at least somewhat attractive.

A typical repartee at my house:

"Why won't you go out with me, Lou?"

"Because I don't want to." Maybe I did actually.

"Why don't you want to?"

"Because I don't."

"I think you do!"

"You're wrong!"

"Come on, I'll take you anywhere you want to go."

"Take me to Belize."

"I don't know how to get there."

"Good, then you can't bother me there."

"You're just playing hard to get."

"I am hard to get. And what does get mean?"

"I want you. Every inch of you."

"You're not getting me."

"You'll change your mind if you go out with me, Lou."

"But I won't. I have to go. 'Bye."

But at night before I went to sleep I'd think about him and what it would be like to be with him and my hands would slip softly down my body and I would cum gloriously.

A typical repartee before a lacrosse game:

"Are you going to the game?"

"What game?"

"The lacrosse game!"

"Is there a lacrosse game?"

"Yes. I'm in it."

"Good. I hope you win."

"I'll score a goal for you. If I score a goal for you will you go out with me?"

"No, but I hope you score two goals."

"I'd love to score with you."

"Stick to lacrosse." Now there's a good line!

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"I'll be your boyfriend, Lou."

"I'm too young for you."

"I like younger girls."

"I'll bet you do."

"I'll bet you're a virgin." If he'd seen the films I had made he wouldn't have said that.

"I bet you like them too."

"I don't mind that you're a virgin. Go out with me and I'll change that."

"No. I have to go now. 'Bye."

But at night I dreamed about what it would be like for him to have me. Then my brother organized a pool party for the lacrosse players. Billy came. I wore the smallest bikini I could get to stay on me. When we were alone together:

"You look really awesome. You have a fantastic body, Lou!"

"Thank you, I work on it every day."

"What do you do to work on it?"

"I swim and I do a lot of exercises to build a nice bum."

"You have a great bum. You were made to wear a bikini."

"Thank you. I wore this one special for you." That was true, actually.

"You have the best boobs I've ever seen."

"Well, you can only see part of them. The rest is nice too." Of course, he had seen my photos so he had seen everything I had to offer.

"I'll bet it is. What do you do to get such nice breasts?"

"My mother has nice breasts. I inherited whatever she gave me."

"Your brother says you sunbathe topless all the time."

"I'm half Dutch."

"I'd love to see you topless, Lou." I could feel my nipples harden, just standing there looking at him.

"I have pictures of me topless in my room, you'll have to settle for that."

"I'll go up and look."

"Up the stairs and third door on the left. Actually, in some of the pictures, I'm completely naked."

"That I would like to see." I was getting wet.

"Third door on the left. I have to go now, 'bye." But that night I pictured in my mind what it would be like to be naked with him. And I wanted him to see my bare breasts. A day later, by accident, I ran into him at the beach.

"Come out on my boat with me."

"No thank you."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"I don't have to give you a reason."

"I went into your room and I saw the pictures of you, Lou, with your breasts bare, and some of them where you're completely naked. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

"Thank you. From what I hear that covers a lot of territory." I started getting wet again. He was always so nice to me. Maybe I was wrong about him. And he was a star athlete and he was good-looking. But something inside me still said no.

"Yes, and you're the best."

"Thank you."

"I met your sisters at your brother's pool party. They're just as pretty as you are." It was rumored he wanted to go through the whole family, especially Molly who was two years younger than I.

"Maybe they'll go out with you."

"I'll ask them."

"They won't do it."

"Well don't be so sure, Lou."

"OK, ask them."

"I want you first."

"You want all three of us."

"But I want you the most."

"Good luck." But I was jealous. What if my sisters would go out with him? They were just as pretty as me. I had to do something.

"Will you do one thing for me? Please." How could I say no to him?

"OK, what is it?"

"Let me see your breasts, Lou." I got wetter.

"What? Why do you want to see my breasts? I showed you a picture. I let you look in my room."

"Please!" I was melting. It was such a little thing, a quick look at my bare breasts. I bet my sisters would show him their breasts. After all we sunbathed topless right on boats in the harbor.

"No. Someone will see!" We were standing right in front of the dock. It was too public there, but just the thought of being topless with him turned me on so much I could have cum right then and there.

"Just come over here." He took me gently by the arm and led me into a passageway and pushed me up against the wall.

"No one can see us here." I stared blankly at him.

"Just take off your top and let me feel your breasts. Please." I was weakening. He wanted me so much and I wanted him.

"Please!"

"If I show you my breasts will you stay away from my sisters?" I teased him.

"Yes." I didn't believe him, but I did it. I reached behind me and pulled the tie of my top until it came loose and then pulled the bra up and over my head and off and lowered my arms to my sides and showed him my breasts, so big and beautiful, light brown from the sun they got whenever I could take my top off. My nipples were hard as rocks.

"Oh, my God!" He stared hard at my bare tits and then extended his hands to touch them.

"No!" I teased him some more. I covered my boobs with my arms, and he moved in and pushed me harder against the wall. He pulled my arms down, pressed his body against mine, and grabbed my hair behind my head with his strong right hand. He put his mouth on mine and tried to force my mouth open, but he couldn't. Then, with his left hand, he punched me in my tummy, and that made me gasp, and when I did he forced his open mouth on mine and kissed me hard and intimately. He forced his knee in between my legs and his upper thigh against my crotch and moved it up and down. He pulled my head back by the hair and kept forcing his lips in between mine, and I started to cum with his leg in between mine.

I couldn't help myself, I came right there and then, and I just quit resisting him while I was getting off. I just came and came and he took his mouth off mine and held me against the wall with his hands for as long as it took me to get finished enough so I knew what was happening. Then I just leaned up against him for a few seconds and he quit pushing me against the wall. I put both of my hands on his chest and somehow pushed him away a little. I slithered away from him to the side, but he grabbed my bikini top out of my hand and stood back staring at me. I covered my bare breasts with my hands and just stood there, feeling like I had just been raped, but wondering why it felt so good to be taken like that. I hadn't been fucked, but inside it felt like I had been, I had cummed so hard. After a minute I could talk again.

"Give me my top!"

"No, I like your tits."

"Give me my top, Billy. You can't leave me out here without a top!" He handed it over and I put it on.

"Well, you saw my breasts."

"You enjoyed that." I had. I had been taken roughly by a man I fancied.

"Did I have a choice?"

"Not really, I guess. The sex urge is really powerful."

"I didn't agree to have sex."

"You came and I came, just not inside you."

"Thank God."

"Come on, I'll walk you back to your towel."

"No, I've had enough." For a while I had. Two days later I saw him again. I think he thought he had found an edge with me, and he had. My sisters.

"I saw Molly topless at the beach! She's just as beautiful as you are." Molly is my younger sister.

"Did she let you feel her breasts?"

"No, but I wish she had. Maybe I should ask her. Do you think she would?"

"No," I said, but I thought she might.

"That's OK, I felt yours, and they were fine." Actually, Molly's were bigger.

"Thank you."

"You're just as beautiful as your nude pictures."

"That makes sense, they're me."

"Will you let me take nude pictures of you, Lou?"

"No. You're not going to see me naked." But I wanted him to. And of course, he had seen my pictures.

"Why not, you let other guys take them."

"That's my business."

"In some of your pictures, you're tied up. Why is that?"

"I like it. It turns me on."

"Who ties you up?"

"People. People I play with. Sometimes my brothers have tied me up."

"I've never tied up a girl. Will you let me tie you up?" I would have loved to been able to say yes.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to."

"Why not? You let other guys tie you up."

"I let them do it. Nobody forces me. Just like nobody can force me to kiss them, except you did."

"You enjoyed it. You came right in your pants, Lou."

"So did you."

"Well, I'd like to cum inside you."

"There was a time when I might have wanted that. No chance now after you forced me to kiss you." I lied.

"Well, give it some time." He reached out and pulled me to him. I didn't resist. He kissed me again, hard. And my body burned.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers