My Amore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks went by. I tried to convince Stacy to let Gavin see his daughter but she refused. "It's important for a child to know both her parents," I tried to explain. "In the future she will want to get to know her dad. You lost your dad at a young age, and remember how you cherished the time she did have with him?"

It took time but Stacy did realise that what I had said was true. She finally agreed to let Gavin see Catherine.

The first time was on a Sunday. Stacy insisted that she had to be there as well. Seeing Gavin again was painful, bringing back those painful memories.

As the months went by, Stacy would leave her with Gavin on Saturday afternoon and return on Sunday afternoon.

Stacy was wracked with worry initially. "Catherine is safe; she is with Gavin and the rest of the family," I reassured her. "If anything goes wrong we are a phone call away, as well as a short distance away to go and check on her."

Catherine turned eight months old, Stacy and I continued to grow close. We spent a lot of time together now that I was at her place every evening, helping as much as possible.

Stacy's birthday was the sixteenth of May; on Saturday night she went out with her girlfriends to relax and celebrate. I was at home relaxing and watching movies. At midnight I got a phone call. "It's Stacy, I've had too much to drink and need a ride home." I got dressed and headed over to pick her up. She was tipsy, struggling to walk. I had to put her over my shoulder as she had passed out in the car ride back; I took her back to my place.

She had a short skirt on. God it felt good holding her, my hand holding the back of her thigh. I had a hardon in no time -- although I have a hardon most of the time when I am around Stacy. I laid her down on my bed and pulled the covers over her. Even in her drunken state she looked gorgeous. Gently, I brushed her hair from her face with my fingertip.

I checked on her in the morning. The covers had rolled off of her, exposing her sexy outfit; she looked like an angel in my bed. She slept until noon, I got in contact with Gavin and asked if he could drop off Catherine on Sunday evening, he agreed and asked why, I just said "Stacy is not well, a tummy bug", he said, "ok, no problem".

When Stacy awoke she was hungover, and embarrassed. She asked if she had done or said anything embarrassing. I reassured her and said that she was a quiet, peaceful drunk. We both laughed. She tried to pull her skirt and top a bit farther down, embarrassed at how short it was.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about your short outfit around me," I said, smiling at her. Her cheeks turned red. She then realised that Gavin would be dropping off Catherine soon. I explained how I had thought ahead. I had called Gavin and he would be at her place this evening. I took Stacy home. She thanked me and hugged me; but this time it was a hug that lasted longer than usual.

During the week, while at her place, she asked me if I had any plans on Saturday evening.

"No, I don't have anything planned," I said.

"Would you like to watch a movie at my place?" she asked. "I will make dinner as well."

"That would be great," I said. "I will bring dessert and some wine."

"Sounds great," she said. "If you don't mind, would you make my favourite, peppermint tart?"

I smiled. "Yes, I will."

Saturday arrived. I shaved, splashed on some cologne, dressed smart but casual, and grabbed the tart and wine before heading to Stacy's. I felt nervous driving to her place as if it was our first date.

When I knocked on her door, she opened it saying "Hi, come on in." I just gazed at her. I was suddenly transported back to that first time I had seen her at my aunt Sharon's home, wearing a red dress finishing just above her knee, black high heels, gold hooped earrings ... she looked gorgeous and sexy, now as she had then.

"Well silly, are you coming in or are going to stare at me all evening?"

I shook my head to wake myself up from staring, and stepped inside. "Forgive me for staring, you look so beautiful."

"Thank you, and you look very handsome."

"Thanks, something smells good." The lovely smell was coming from the kitchen.

"I made us lasagne."

"I brought you your favourite, peppermint tart, and a bottle of wine."

I poured the wine.The conversation always seemed to flow when we were together, whether it was talking about work or Catherine or anything else. We had a lot in common and had similar interests.

When it was time to eat, I offered to help. I pulled out her chair so she could sit, then plated the food for each of us.

We continued talking and laughing. She had such a lovely smile.

We cleaned up after supper, then relaxed on the couch, sitting next to each other as close as possible.

"More wine?"

"Perhaps later," she replied, then she placed her beautifully manicured hand on my thigh. I did not expect it and nearly spilled my wine. She looked directly into my eyes. "Why is it that after all this time you have not asked me out on a date?"

I placed my hand over hers. "You have been through a lot with Gavin and the pregnancy, and now with Catherine, not to mention work as well. I did not want to rush you into a relationship. I wanted to give you some time to heal from the pain Gavin caused you."

She took both our glasses and placed them on the table, moved her leg over until she was sitting in my lap. She held my face in her beautiful hands, looking into my eyes saying, "You are such a wonderful, caring, loving man. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Stacy." I leaned in and she kissed me so lovingly and tenderly. I brought a hand up to gently hold her neck as we kissed, my other hand I placed on top of her thigh; her hands were on my chest. We kissed so deeply and passionately, nibbling each other lips, our tongues dancing.

After some time, she broke the kiss and said she was going to slip into something more comfortable. Smiling at me as she left the room, I was hard as steel.

I jumped up and headed to her room, removing the extra pillows, turning down the covers, lighting the tealight candles inside the bowl of water on the dressing table as well as the scented candle on the pedestal. I grabbed a few rose petals from the bunch on the kitchen table and sprinkled them on the bed and floor, then turned on some soft music. Finally I removed my clothes down to my boxers. I wanted this to be special for both of us, I wanted to make love to her.

I heard the bathroom door open. She stepped into the candle light, wearing a red silk peignoir and black high heels which showed off her gorgeous, shapely legs. She was holding the edges of the peignoir together with both hands.

"I haven't lost all of the extra weight since my pregnancy, I still have to lose a few pounds," she said, looking nervous and insecure.

I got up off of the edge of the bed. Standing in front of her I took both of her hands in mine. the peignoir opening to reveal her black lace bra and matching G-string.

Looking into her eyes I told her, "You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. You are even more beautiful now than on the day I first met you. You are perfect in my eyes."

She held me, wrapping her arms around my waist her head pressed into my chest. I place my hand on her chin. Gently lifting her head up until we were face to face, I kissed her softly, my arms now wrapping around her waist, her hands on my chest.

We kissed each other deeply. Lifting her in my arms, I carried her to the bed as we continued kissing. Laying her down on the bed, I broke our kissing for a moment to gaze at her as she lay on the bed, her peignoir open. She looked like a masterpiece, I felt like Vermeer or Rembrandt, gazing at their latest piece. Her long dark hair spread across the pillow, her porcelain skin so flawless, beauty spots on her face and body, her lovely full red lips, the curves of her body accentuated by her lingerie, her right leg slightly bent, her sexy hands and feet perfectly manicured.

Leaning over her as I kissed her, her hands held my face, moving my body over hers as she held my back. My arms reached under her to embrace her. We kissed so deeply and passionately, nibbling each other's lips, our tongues licking and sucking, only breaking our kissing for a second to ask if she was comfortable with me on top of her before continuing kissing and rubbing against each other. I trailed soft kisses along her jaw. Brushing her hair away with my finger to reveal her right ear, I kissed her ear then took her earlobe between my lips to nibble and suck on it. She let out a moan. Kissing behind her ear and then down the side of her neck, my left hand cradled her neck while my right arm slid underneath to grip the top of her shoulder. Her breathing increased, her heart beat faster; I could feel her body get warmer, her breathing increasing. Her legs wrapped over the back of mine, I kissed the tops of her shoulders, rubbing and massaging each shoulder in my hands as I slowly removed her bra straps, kissing the top of her chest above her bra, rubbing the back of my fingers of my right hand across her collarbone.

I kissed and stroked along the sensitive skin of her arms, and kissed each hand. Then I slid my hands under her to remove her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts and exposing her hard, pink nipples. I kissed the valley between her breasts, my hand exploring the valley, then held both breasts in my hands and kissed each breast, squeezing each in my hands, my hot wet tongue making circles around her areolas before flicking it over each pink nipple, taking each inside my hot wet mouth to suck on and gently bite. She moaned with ecstasy, arching her back, her hands on the back of my head. I held her breasts, kissing down her tummy to her navel, sliding my tongue into her navel, my hands sliding down along the sides of her tummy coming to rest on her hips. Kissing the pregnancy scar across her tummy, I rubbed my hands up the sides of her body, my mouth now biting the G-string to remove it off her body. She reciprocated by lifting her ass up. The G-string slid down her legs. I sat back on my heels, removing her black high heels and holding her legs as I rubbed her feet, kissing and rubbing her ankles. I kissed and stroked her shins, then her calves, my hands caressing her knees, placing kisses on her thighs, stroking down to her inner thigh, the smell of her sex so intoxicating. Her vagina, shaped like a butterfly: I laid kisses around her vagina, then licked her lips in long strokes up to her clit, making circles around it with my tongue, flicking it. She moaned, her hands pressing my head into her clit, her thighs squeezing the sides of my head. My hands reached up and rubbed and pinched her nipples, while I took her labia into my mouth to suck and nibble on it. My lips moved to suck on her clit, sliding my middle finger of my right hand inside her. She was so hot and wet. I rubbed my finger left to right inside her, pressing downwards, my left hand rubbing and pinching her nipples. She was moaning. I slid my ring finger in as well, fingers rubbing left to right, pressing downwards. Between her breaths she said, "I am going to cum." Turning my fingers inside her and curling them, making a come hither motion, I sucked her clit and rubbed her nipples as she flooded my fingers and mouth with her orgasm. She squeezed around my fingers, tensing her thighs along the sides of my face, her body tightening.

I moved back on top of her, holding her and kissing her, her body covered in droplets of perspiration, pieces of her long dark hair clung to her wet body. My body pressed against hers, her hard nipples felt like erasers against my chest. The hardness between my legs pressed against her vagina. I kissed her as I slid my hard cock into her, the head opening her lips, rubbing as I entered her. We both let out a collective moan as I was now deep inside her, the hunger we had for each other all this time now filled as our bodies became one. Her hands on my back held me close, her legs wrapped around the back of my legs. My arms under her back holding her as I slowly started to move my hips, pumping my cock in and out of her. Her nails dug into my back as I thrust into her, kissing her, holding her, our bodies rubbing together, our body heat raising. The tips of my fingers stroked the sides of her thighs and up along her body, brushing the sides of her breasts. I slid my right hand down to squeeze her ass and massage it. I could feel her orgasm building, as was mine. I started to pump into her harder. She held me tighter, her finger nails scratching my back. "I am not wearing protection," I told her. "Cum inside me, I'm on the pill," she said, before we both orgasmed simultaneously. Holding each other our hearts beating fast, our breathing was rapid. I eventually rolled off of her and lay next to her. She moved close to me, placing her head and arm on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist, the other hand holding her leg that lay between my legs.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too."

The tealight candles burnt out; I blew out the scented candle and turned off the music. The room faded into darkness and silence as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, I awoke to find her lying next to me. The morning sunshine bathing her naked body. I lay there looking at her; she was an angel.

She woke up. Having caught me looking at her, she smiled and leaned over to kiss me. "You going to lay there staring at me or you want to join me in the shower?" She winked at me, reached down to squeeze my hard cock before jumping out of bed, giggling like a naughty school girl as she ran to the shower.

I chased after her. She grabbed me by my cock pulling me into the shower. My body pressed against hers as we kissed deeply, the water cascading over us, it was like kissing in the rain. I slide my hard cock into her, lifting her up by the back of her thighs as she wrapped her body around mine, holding me tight as I pumped her against the shower wall. Pumping deep and hard into her, the warm water lubricating our bodies as we rubbed against each other, we reached a frenzied climax, orgasming together. We showered, lathering each other's bodies, kissing, caressing and holding one another in a loving embrace.

We dried of and got dressed, while Stacy was getting dressed, I made us breakfast: bacon and eggs,

While frying the eggs I felt her arms wrap around me as she asked if I needed any help, to which I replied you can set the table, please. We kissed before she went to set the table. I pulled out her chair for her, then I plated our breakfast, she poured the coffee.

We talked about the night before, how she enjoyed being with me, the way I made love to her. She talked about how she felt so special, and it was so romantic, so loving and tender. I spoke to her about how I enjoyed being with her and making love to her, how I wanted her for so long, she also felt the same.

Holding hands as we sipped our coffees, her foot rubbing mine under the table, before she placed her foot between my legs, rubbing me, I nearly spilled my coffee.She giggled. When she got up to clear the table, she stood next to me and asked if I wanted anything else.

I grabbed her hips pulling her onto my lap. "I want you," I said as I kissed her.

She smacked me gently on the chest and said, "Catherine will be back soon, I have to clear up and get a few things at the store."

I reluctantly let her go. She was right, I had lost track of time, it is true, time flies when you're having fun. We later said goodbye reluctantly, not wanting to leave each other's loving embrace.

Being with Stacy gave me renewed vigour and the confidence to do more and be more. I shaved my hair short -- almost bald, grew a short beard, and switched to contact lenses. I started going to the gym, and I started a new job in a managerial position with better pay and more responsibility.

The first time Stacy saw me after my makeover and style change, she was all over me. The feel of my beard rubbing against her clit drove her mad with ecstasy.

I did grow tired with the long hours at the new job and visiting her on the weekday evenings and weekends.

Once while in bed together, holding each other, talking about the future and about me just visiting all the time, Stacy said, "We should move in together."

I held her tight and said, "Yes, let's move in together." At the end of the month I moved in with Stacy and Catherine.

Before I closed the door of my bachelor's apartment for the last time, I thought about how my life had changed. I had grown personally, and my life had more meaning now.

Gavin moved on with his life. He and his fiancé were married. Hard to believe that Gavin eventually settled down. I asked Stacy to be my plus-one at the wedding to which she accepted. She had moved on from the pain Gavin had inflicted. We had a great time at the wedding, holding hands when the vows were exchanged and dancing the night away. Catherine was one of the flower girls. She looked so cute. Gavin and his wife eventually moved abroad; his wife had gotten transferred to China for work. He video-called Catherine and his family as often as he could. Catherine missed him. I tried to spend as much time with her as possible.

The year was ending: this would be the first Christmas that I spent with Stacy and Catherine. We invited Joan as well as my family and Gavin's family.

I wanted to propose to Stacy. The two of us lived together but I now wanted her to be my wife and to build our life together. Christmas day arrived and everyone was happy and full of festive cheer.

Everyone gathered around to exchange gifts, when everyone completed opening their gifts. I said, "I have one more gift for Stacy." I handed her a small gift-wrapped box.

As she opened it I got down on one knee. She opened the box to see the diamond engagement ring, then she looked at me.

I said, "Will you be my wife?"

She burst into tears and said, "Yes."

We hugged each other. Among the family members there was not a single dry eye in the room. As we hugged, Catherine come over to hug us as well. I lifted her up as the three of us hugged.

The wedding was also an emotional affair: from the exchanging of vows, to the speeches as well as the first dance. It was a small, intimate wedding with a few family and friends.

Stacy made such a beautiful bride. I will never forget how she looked when she first walked down the church aisle. My dad gave her away; Catherine was a flower girl.

We spent our honeymoon in Seychelles; the days were spent swimming and relaxing by the beach and the nights were spent enjoying candlelight suppers and making love. We left the patio doors open as the sea breeze filled the room moving the curtains and sheets. I caressed Stacy's long black hair and body while she moved on top of me, riding me.

When we got back from the honeymoon, Stacy was not feeling well, she was suffering from morning sickness. We got a pregnancy test, the result read positive.

I was over the moon with joy, lifting Stacy up by the waist and carrying her, then sliding her down to hug her and kiss her. Catherine joined us as well.

"Soon you will have a brother or sister," I said to Catherine.

Stacy's second pregnancy was better than her first. I was there for her every day, taking care of her, we eventually had a baby boy, we named him Austin. I was such a proud dad, I now have two children, I think of Catherine as my child, I love her as my own.

******************

As I write this, Stacy and I are now married eight years, and stronger than ever. We now have a home by the ocean, we make love sometimes with the patio doors open as if we were on honeymoon. She gets better with age, like a fine wine.

Catherine looks more like her mother every day; she is now ten years old. Austin is growing, he is now eight years old. He and Catherine are very close and go to the same school. Our third child, Sachin, is four years old. He will start kindergarten soon.