My Amore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marc81
Marc81
1 Followers

One of my favourite moments as a family is when all three kids jump into bed with us on a Saturday morning. Stacy and I hold hands across the three children and smile at each other as we lie close to the edges of the bed, watching cartoons with the kids. The two German shepherds follow suit and lie at the foot of the bed.

I do not know where I would be if I had not met Stacy, or even where she would be for that matter; perhaps she would have remained a single parent. It was not a fairy tale beginning but, with us having been there for each other, our love grew into something much more. She is my friend, lover, confidante, my wife, and mother of my children. I cannot imagine my life without her and the kids. They have given my life meaning, purpose and fulfilment, and I thank god for the blessings he has bestowed upon me.

There is someone for everyone and we do not know what the future holds for any of us; but love will get us there.


Marc81
Marc81
1 Followers