My Angel Fucks Me on Sundays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caylie held herself up against the window. Nobody walked around the field in fear of violating rule number three of Mother Mary's School for Delinquent Girls: No walking on the grass. What a stupid rule.

"Ah Father! What are you doing?!"

The pastor's tongue invaded Caylie's butthole, sucking and licking all around the rim. He grew hungry for her scent, to seek the residue of that teenage boy's semen and remove it from her hole so that only his would remain. He wondered if Roger had gotten messy and squirted on her cunt too. Could Caylie be pregnant? Pastor Bennett ruminated the idea.

His fingers plunged into her hole and scissored briefly, leaving Caylie speechless. She banged a fist against the window, squealing at this foreign touch. The pastor stood up and spanked her ass, "You're being way too loud. Surely, you weren't like this at prom."

Caylie would've liked to scream her heart out then, but Roger wasn't skilled in any way. His thrusts were curt and gentle. He was a mere three inches in before he blew his load inside of her. Pastor Bennett was different; he took her from behind in one swoop, already his balls slapping against her wet folds.

"Take it in your mouth, whore," he shoved the fingers he dug into her asshole within her mouth. She gladly sucked on them, moaning at the taste of her own ass.

Caylie's breasts pressed up against the curtained window, lightly chafing against the fabric, but pain and pleasure were slowly becoming one as were she and the pastor who had lost all sensitivity.

Caylie huffed against the wall, "My Lord, I'm cumming already!"

"What you say?"

"I'm sorry!" she noticed she had confused her teacher as her God.

"No...no no," he cooed, slamming into her once more, "Do it again."

"...My Lord?"

"Yes..." he moaned, "God, you feel so good. Keep going."

Caylie's legs were on fire. She wasn't sure how much she could hold up before her teacher would cum, so she tried bargaining. "My Lord, may I please rest for a second? I'll ride you so you can be comfortable."

"No," he lifted her legs up and banged the young one into the window. "Just like this. You don't make the rules anymore. I take what is mine. You are mine, you hear?"

The high school Senior's heart was seconds from bursting, "Yes, my Lord," she teared up, "I only want you. Only you!"

They fucked until fog covered up most of the window.

"Oh shit! Your slutty little hole is going to make me cum so hard..." Pastor Bennett said, "Squeeze your hole around me. Oh yes. Just like that. You know how to work it for your master..."

"Yes! I'm gonna cum!"

The two came together, with Pastor Bennett cumming partly inside her ass and the remaining splattered across her back. Caylie collected her breathing after the pastor dropped her to the floor. She lied on her stomach, looking out into the field with a blissful smile on her face. Her arms were crossed underneath her chin and she was thinking of borrowing Ophelia's vaseline to heal the chafing across her nipples.

"My dear..." Pastor Bennett hovered over the young one, grabbing her hips and rubbing his shaft between the folds of her cunt. This caught Caylie by surprise for he never attempted such a thing. "You're tempting me, you know...giving yourself to all sorts of men. College will be no better for you. You will be heartbroken, betrayed, like you have done me already. Perhaps you're ready for the big world after all, but before you forget about me, I'll leave you with this..."

The tip of his cock squeezed passed Caylie's vaginal entrance which made her cry out in shock and try to run off. "Father, you said not to-!"

"Only when you're a good girl, Caylie. But how can I trust you now when you slept with a random boy? For all I know, you could be pregnant right now and he won't even care. Won't even acknowledge your existence," he pressed on, clamping her mouth shut, "But I will...I'll care for the child from afar. I won't meddle in your affairs any longer. Enjoy your schooling and all the loves you're bound to have, and I'll protect you through finance alone."

A thin barrier blocked the pastor from entrance into Caylie's promised land, but determined, he pressed on even further. His mouth had soaked in Caylie's drool as he tore open her hymen.

"You deserve someone better than me, so perhaps I was too harsh on you," he said during strokes, "You'll find someone better. More fit to have around your arm, so rumors of you fucking them won't bother you as much."

"If you have been impregnated by that boy, I'll claim it as my own. Pretend he is mine so you could live with your mistake. That is my gift to you," Pastor Bennett's head was spinning faster, "I knew you'd be tight, but Christ!"

Caylie could finally speak again, but when she had the ability she simply arched her back and cried through the pain. It felt absolutely incredible to lose her virginity to her pastor, but somewhere deep in the pit of her spirit something was telling her this was beyond despicable. She quieted it down by looking towards the window, seeing the lush field and the multiple legs peeking from underneath the curtain...

"Father," she said meekly, trembling violently, "We need to hide..."

"Why?" he growled, biting down on her neck, "Are you scared of me now?"

"No, there's-"

"Quiet!," he spanked her again, shutting his eyes and using all of his force to ram his needy cock into her deflowered cunt, "Don't deny me of this..."

Pastor Bennett was Caylie Shepherd's first in a lot of ways. Her first love, her first kiss, and the first to take her virginity in full. But after he unloaded himself into her, the staff had broken into the office, and a sense of dread overpowered her love for the older man.

"Get off of her now!" Caylie heard. She also heard a shrill scream, followed by broken sobs. "What about our son, Charles?! WHAT ABOUT HIM?!"

His wife had forgotten to drop off his lunch for the afternoon and was searching for his office. A few staff members told her it was okay to check the window of his office to make sure he was in there, and that's how he got found guilty of multiple charges months later.

To Caylie's surprise, nobody in the school mocked her for being Preacher's Pet anymore even though they had every right to. Graduation was quick and nothing was mentioned about the tireless efforts of Pastor Bennett. It was like he was never there.

Caylie is said to have gone to college and earned a degree in Literature, which helped her get certified to become a teacher herself. Whether she'd follow in her role model's footsteps, who is to say. All that's for certain is that Caylie would never forget those years with Pastor Bennett.

But sometimes she would like to.

12