Behind Closed Doors Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy Get's Fucked by Her Dad's Friend.
10.4k words
4.43
199.4k
305

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers

This is a story of an eighteen-year-old girl that's used by her father's friend. Her father suspects this but is weak. If this is not something you think you're interested in reading, then please don't. I'm still not a native speaker, so there might be some errors. It's not finished yet, but can be read as a standalone. I'll try to write more chapters if people like this. Enjoy!

-----------------

The doorbell rang. Liam hurried to the door. He let his lifelong friend, and colleague, Keith, in. It was not uncommon for Keith to drop by on the weekend, but two nights in a row was.

Liam's daughter, Lucy, heard the men greet each other in the hall.

"Hey there, Lucy, how are you?" Keith greeted her in his usual cheerful voice.

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"I missed you yesterday."

"Oh," she nodded. "I was invited to a birthday party."

"Ah, that's why," he smiled happily. "You know... usually, when I come to visit your old man, you're home as well. Maybe you were already waiting for me, today?" Without delay, he sat down on the couch next to her.

Lucy laughed incredulously. "I can have fun by myself, just fine."

Keith looked at her closely, his eyes taking interest in her sundress that reached her knees. He saw her breasts, a handful, but so deliciously perky. Her slender, clean-shaven legs leaned on the coffee table.

"A new dress?" he asked curiously.

It came to her attention how in a few minutes Keith had become more noticeable of her appearance than her father in a few weeks. "Yeah, it was on sale."

"Nice dress, honey," her father said, partly embarrassed. Keith agreed.

Liam bent down in front of the TV set, looking up the movie they wanted to watch.

Keith laid his hand on Lucy's shoulder. "How's school?" he asked flashing a wide smile, his inquiring dark brown eyes fixed upon her.

"It's going well, thanks for asking," she replied, stroking her long blonde hair behind her ears.

"Do you know what you want to do after you graduate?"

Lucy had thought a lot about what she wanted to do next. She wanted to be a nurse, but the internship in the hospital was a bit of a disappointment. He nodded understandingly when she told him this.

"It used to be a lot easier for women. Plus, they learned useful things; cooking, needlework, sewing..."

"How is that easier?" She had no idea what he was talking about. She could learn to cook at home.

"They married young and had children to raise. And the children were not given to a nanny, to subsequently build a career on their own, like women do today. Think about it. Just staying at home, does that sound so bad? Wonderful times, I tell ya."

Lucy noticed how Keith shifted closer, waiting impatiently to hear her response. "Uh, no, not really. Being dependent on a man is over. Women power." She thought he was a nice man, but she wasn't going to say things for the sake of pleasing him.

"I am a huge supporter of Women Power!" he replied in a lively manner. "But don't you like the idea, of having a bunch of kids? To greet your husband when he comes home from work, take off his heavy boots for him. To cook dinner for him. Take care of the kids. Not having to work your ass off desperately trying to combine work and motherhood."

Liam heard his narrative. Keith was a good friend, a nice guy to grab a beer with, but his view on women was hopeless.

"Pay no heed to him, pumpkin," he said to his daughter. "Not all men are as hopelessly old-fashioned as he is."

"Why don't you grab us a beer, Liam?" Keith chimed in. "Are you watching with us, too? he then, asked Lucy.

She nodded. She always liked to watch with them.

"Do you have a boyfriend, sweetie?" Keith asked curiously.

Lucy was taken aback by that question. He came by more often lately, and each time he had been interested in her private life. The interaction with other friends of her father didn't go further than a greeting or a brief chat. On those occasions, she had felt unwanted and entertained herself, upstairs in her room.

However, she had the idea that Keith was genuinely interested in the answers to his questions. "No, but it will!" she laughed. He laughed with her, and gently pulled her toward him.

"You think?"

"Yes, of course!" she giggled. Keith was so silly sometimes.

"A cutie like you deserves a boyfriend spoiling her, that's for sure."

Liam walked out of the kitchen and saw his daughter punch Keith in his side. Liam couldn't figure out whether Keith was moaning or laughing in response. Keith had always been a little different. He handed him a beer and sat down on the other side of his daughter.

Keith took a sip and then looked at Liam inquiringly. "Can't she have a beer?" He pointed at Lucy, who, with a blush on her cheeks, pressed her back into the pillows, partly still leaning against Keith.

"Uh, no, no alcohol for my daughter. In three years from now, it's up to her, when she's twenty-one."

"She knows perfectly well when it's safe to cross her boundaries," Keith replied, shaking his head.

"If you know it all so well, why don't you have children of your own?" Liam mumbled to himself. "I didn't let you into my house to argue with you, Keith," he spoke up.

"Unbelievable," Keith chuckled. "She's old enough to join the army, to give birth, but not old enough to drink al-co-hol." He prolonged the last word mockingly. "Let's ask her what she wants."

Liam sat there, bewildered, but regained his strength when he saw Keith lifting his beer towards Lucy.

"Keith, this is my daughter, and she's not having alcohol in my house," he raised his voice, giving it more authority.

Keith waved off his words but lowered his beer.

"You can drink some pop, but that's it," he whispered to Lucy, poking her in her side.

She giggly pushed his hand back.

Lucy turned on the TV, her father turned off the lights. He wasn't going to let Keith get inside his head today.

"How about one sip?" Keith whispered conspiratorially. Liam looked up at him, annoyed. Keith hold up his hands in resignation and leaned back into the couch.

He enjoyed being here a great deal. Lucy was a fun girl to hang out with. Her father was too strict with her, though. Keith held his beer upside down, his finger pressed on the opening, preventing the beer from leaking out. "Just a taste?" he asked Lucy expectantly, and held up his hand.

She saw his long finger, wet and slightly curved now, removed from her mouth only by an inch. She sniffed the distinctive smell.

"Come on, just try." He then pushed his finger lightly against her naturally-red lips.

Lucy felt her cheeks blush. She couldn't believe he did this in such a blatant manner.

He didn't wait but pushed his finger between her soft lips. He bumped his fingertip into her tongue and let it rest on top. She extended her tongue and licked the beer off his finger. It didn't taste as bad as she had initially thought.

He retrieved his finger, and an audible pop followed. He grinned. "You like?"

She shrugged her shoulders, casting her bright blue eyes down. It was enough approval for Keith. Again, he let a bit of the beer trickle onto his finger and held it up before her lips. He saw her hesitation. He let his finger push forward. He groaned softly when she opened her lips for him. Her tongue licked once.

"Nice..." he moaned, and quickly hold the bottle upside down again, wetting his finger with the beer.

Again, he extended his hand. She hesitated, avoiding eye contact with the older man. He smiled. He moved his finger over her soft lips. When she extended her tongue to lick it up, he pushed his finger in, deep.

Her tongue clasped around his finger. He noticed how clumsily she had swallowed afterward. His mind went into overdrive.

He pictured himself leaning forward on one foot and knee, his zipper open, his hard, meaty cock sticking out of his open fly. His cockhead nudged against her soft lips. Those same lips opening for his veiny cock. He, horny as ever, impatiently pushing it into her mouth. She would hesitate as she had now, but with the wall behind her head, there'd be no escape.

If she likes beer maybe she'll like cum as well. He'd wash away the smell of beer in her mouth with his spunk.

The couch was large, and with them sitting so far near the corner at the other end, Liam hadn't noticed immediately. He sensed something was up, though. Lucy felt her cheeks glow, and shivers ran through her body. She didn't know where to look or what to do. She felt the sensation of his finger in her mouth, but also a tickling between her legs.

Keith stroked her hair, dragging her hair with his rugged hand. Her long, blonde curls fell next to her face, blocking her father's view.

Liam, however, still saw Keith's hand moving up and down.

"What's going on here?" he inquired.

"I'm giving our Lucy here the privilege of her very first taste of fine beer, my friend." He smiled, first at Liam, then at Lucy.

Lucy, all of a sudden, felt very self-conscious. She leaned back, letting Keith's finger slip out of her mouth.

Liam's eyes widened, and he witnessed in disbelief how Keith let the beer sip onto his finger, and then let his finger linger on his daughter's lips.

"Shh, just open - Hmm..." Keith mumbled when she parted her lips to let him in.

Lucy looked out of the corner of her eye, at her father. She felt embarrassed, now that he saw her.

"Our Lucy...? This isn't... Keith, that's my daughter!"

"She likes it," Keith chuckled. "And no wonder. One thousand years of traditions."

"Yeah, but this is my daughter, not one of those bimbo girls you pick up at the bar."

"Relax, old man, she's just exploring a little."

Liam stood up and made his way to the fridge to fetch himself another beer. He thought of how laughable it was, calling someone an old man when the difference was barely a few years. If anything, him being older would mean he had authority over Keith.

He looked back and saw the huge grin on his friend's face. He saw his daughter's face as well, with Keith's finger disappearing between her lips. How ridiculous. Why did he think it was okay to do this to his daughter?

"You have such beautiful light blonde hair. Did you dye it?" he overheard him asking.

"The sun bleached it, it's not this light, normally," she replied in a soft voice. Liam thought she sounded a bit shy. He was going to free her from his flattery.

"Keith, can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked from the kitchen, out of their sight.

Keith caressed Lucy's shoulder for a bit, and then, reluctantly, stood up. Excited as he was, the bulge of his cock clearly showed. Lucy gasped, quickly averting her eyes. Keith reached in with one hand, adjusting his erection.

"What's up?" he yelled. No answer came. He shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

Lucy overheard her father's heavy voice utter inaudible words. Keith said something back, but she couldn't make out his words, either. She sat there, suddenly realizing she'd better pause the movie.

"She's not drinking alcohol," she heard Keith's voice say. Then, they both went silent, noticing the sudden silence from the adjoining room.

Keith walked in front when they came back. They sat next to her again, Keith's hand soon resting on her shoulders.

"Do you like the movie?" he whispered.

She nodded, staring at the TV, smiling at the protagonist's banter. Apparently, things were okay again between her dad and him. Lucy lazily leaned against Keith's shoulder.

It had been fifteen minutes since her dad interrupted them in the kitchen, when she felt Keith's fingers touch her knee. He chuckled when her leg gave an involuntary jerk. His hand caressed her, until he moved his hand up to her upper legs. They were smooth. So very soft and supple. So skinny, too, he could fit half her leg into his large hand. He gave an approving growl.

She slapped his hand away, again triggering a laugh from him. He had always been a little handsy with her. When her dad left to go to the restroom, Keith placed his hand on her knee, asking her if she needed to go, too.

"No, I don't," she answered, staring at the visible veins in his hand.

"I might have to go later. All that beer is moving down, to my..."

He grinned, simultaneously moving up his hand, about halfway up her thin, summer dress. He extended his fingers, and knew he was just an inch short of touching her panties.

She closed her legs, trapping his hand. The warmth of her legs radiated into him. He didn't mind in the slightest.

He took a sip from his beer, and noticing there wasn't much left he snuggled into her. "Almost empty," he whispered and carefully put the bottle to her lips.

She contemplated what to do, then parted her lips and sipped the last of his beer. She was given no time to taste the beer; she quickly swallowed and released a gasp when his palm cupped her panties.

She pushed his hand off of her panties, but his hand grabbed hers and placed it on top of his bulging pants.

She was taken aback and accidentally squeezed it, ejecting a moan from him.

Lucy felt flustered. He had thirty-three years on her, and yet, he had an erection and wasn't afraid of showing it. Even with her father so close by. She wanted to retreat her hand, but felt oddly content to let it stay there, on this man's cock, so very hard for her. And it was so hot as if it was running a fever, caused by her presence.

At fifty-one, he was much older than her. His smug grin and attitude were too much for her at times. He was surpassing himself, however, with his behavior tonight. Lucy had never known he felt anything sexual for her.

Keith grinned to himself. If she thought she held his hands captive with those slender legs she was very wrong. Lucy's thoughts were interrupted as he roughly wrung his hand out from between her legs, out from under her dress, as her father entered the living room.

With a sigh of relief, Liam sat down, beckoning his daughter to continue playing the film.

"Your fly is open, dad." She felt ashamed telling him, even more so after feeling up his friend's cock. But that wasn't her fault. She hadn't done that willingly. Keith had put her hand there.

Shortly after, Keith's leg pushed hard against hers, forcing her to look his way. She choked back a laugh when she saw his legs spread far apart, a big O forming in his open fly.

"Zip up your fly. Don't be ridiculous," she whispered. Had he really, just now, opened his fly to get her attention?

"Hmm? I can't hear you," he replied, feigning an interest in the film Liam meanwhile was absorbed by.

"You too. Zip up your fly," she repeated in a louder voice, simultaneously hearing her father's zipper going up.

"How bad is it?"

"It's wide open!"

"Oh yeah? Then what color is my underwear?"

"Grey."

"What type of underwear?"

"Boxer briefs."

"Awww, baby. It's that bad, huh?"

"Lucy, you shouldn't be looking at that," her father chimed in.

Lucy laughed at his words. How could she possibly not?

"Yeah, Lucy, what are you looking at our flies for?" Keith laughed.

Ignoring the men she focused her eyes on the TV screen. She heard Keith pull up his zipper.

When the movie was over and her father picked up the empty beers, Keith grabbed one of them. Liam suspected he hadn't drank the whole bottle.

"This is your first beer, girl," Keith spoke, looking over his shoulder he saw Liam leave into the basement. "Don't let it mingle with the meaningless bottles of your father and have him throw them away. What you need to do is keep it in your bedroom, somewhere in sight. You'll think of this evening with me, and your first taste of booze. Whatcha think, girl? Do you want it to be just another beer bottle? Or do you want to cherish it as something special? Which it is..."

Lucy didn't ponder his words for long. Saving this to muse at it later on in life? Was he kidding? "I don't think--"

"Hey, Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going upstairs with Lucy, be right back, okay?"

Liam nodded tentatively and saw them leave, the bottle he had seen earlier this evening, with them. He wondered what they were going upstairs for. Perhaps he wanted to see her room? Wasn't that inappropriate, though?

Keith took the liberty of Lucy's indecisiveness and took her hand, and let her up the stairs to her bedroom. When he closed the door behind them, she noticed he leaned against it, a sly grin on his face. "Where do you want to put it, girl? How about that shelf over there?"

"Uhm, yeah, sure."

"Here." Keith pressed the bottle in her hands.

She awkwardly leaned forward, putting it on top of the shelf, next to a few of her books. As soon as he had left she was going to throw it away. Why he thought this was necessary was beyond her. Did he have a shelf of 'first things' at home? She laughed.

Her laugh died quickly when Keith made a move on her. He pressed his erect cock, still confined by his pants, against her butt, moaning deliberately. Immediately after, he leaned his body on top of her back.

"You turn me on, little girl," he murmured breathily into her ear.

Lucy's heart beat in her throat and was alarmed like never before when his impatient hands reached for the zipper on her back. She tried to speak, but he urged her to be quiet. His hands lowered her dress and fumbled with her panties.

"We don't have much time," he warned her. He placed her hands on the wall and then Lucy heard the sounds of his rattling belt, followed by his zipper being opened.

"No," she said firmly, bending down. She grabbed her dress, pulling it up, which immediately, slipped down again, this time resting in a wide V on her round buttocks.

"You've let men fuck you before!" he grunted. "Hold on tight, sweetie!"

He looked down as he fished out his dick, hard and veiny, towering over her small body. His cockhead leaked pre-cum. Eager to fuck her, he smeared it over his cockhead, and sank a little through his knees, aiming it at her pussy.

Her hand reached back in panic, bumping into his erection. "No, Keith, what are you doing?" she wailed.

Keith responded quickly by putting her hand next to her other on the wall. He leaned with his hand on them, ignoring her whimpering. He roughly pumped his cock in his fist a few times and looked satisfied at the result. His cock stood firmly up, hard and horny, already connected to her pussy by the strings of pre-cum.

"You liked touching my cock earlier, yeah?"

"No!" she yelled. Her ass humped against his cock, franticly trying to escape from his clutches.

Not able to hide his affection for her any longer. he silenced her by pushing his tongue into her mouth, roughly dancing with hers. The pleading cries coming from her throat were because she was passionately waiting for his dick to penetrate her, he convinced himself.

"Ready, sweet girl of mine?" He spat onto his hand and rubbed the moisture over his mushroom tip.

"No--Aaaaaaahhh!"

The crying didn't frighten him one bit when he pushed his cock into her pussy with one hard thrust.

He was dazed by how tight she was. His hot breath panted in her neck, his cock safely nestled in her pussy. He hold still, catching his breath.

"Let's give your pussy a breather, too, yeah? Then I'll fuck you, don't worry."

Lucy yelled out for help. Keith, furiously, put his hand over her mouth and withdrew his shaft from her pussy. His cock jumped at the sight; her pussy clasped around the last inch of his cock, his cockhead still buried into her young, narrow hole.

"Your pussy is made for cocks like mine, baby!" he grunted and rammed his cock back into her. Her muffled crying only added to his frenzy. "Nice and wet for me, that's a good girl!"

Embarrassed, she heard his accusation. She had been wet since his hands had started touching her legs. When he'd put her hand on his tenting crotch. Maybe even before that, when he stood, his tent clearly visible. Or later when he sat there, openly showing her his underwear.

erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers