My Angel Sara Pt. 02

Story Info
Jimmy and Sara's story continues.
6.1k words
4.76
7.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. If you are looking for something fast, this may not be your best choice. I broke some stereotypes in this story and I hope you will let me know what you think -- your comments are important to me, so please leave one. Or, take the time to send me an email; I always try to reply to each one. Also, you might enjoy this story more if you first read My Angel Sara, this story is a continuation of Sara and Jimmy's journey.

Again, thank you!

-----

I woke up early the next morning. The fact is that I wake up every day early, but today was different. Sara was in bed with me. The first morning she was in bed with me and I just took time to look at her sleeping. I saw her regular deep breathing and the completely relaxed expression that I swear was complimented with a slight smile. Or was that just my wishful thinking?

A few strands of hair fell across her face and I lightly moved them without touching her skin. I really didn't want to disturb her. Sara really looked like a sleeping angel. My Angel Sara.

I quietly and carefully got out of bed, grabbed clean clothes and went to the guest bathroom where I showered and got ready for the day. Next, I went to the kitchen had a cup of coffee and decided what I'd make for her breakfast. In very little time I had eggs scrambled with a bit of onion topped with slices of avocado -- from my trees, of course -- sliced fresh fruit, and once again fresh biscuits. Arranging everything on a tray, I took it into the bedroom where I stood in the doorway watching her stretching in a very feline manner.

"Well, good morning," she beamed at me. Thank heavens she woke up cheerfully! Then she noticed the tray. "Breakfast in bed? Really?"

"Oh, yes, really," I told her as I brought the tray to the side of the bed as she sat up.

"It smells and looks amazing," she told me. "You better be careful, mister. I could get used to this," she warned me with a smile.

"I'd like nothing more," I told her with a warm smile as I put the tray on the bed next to her. "I hope you enjoy it."

"I'm starving," she said as she began to attack her plate.

I went and got a second cup of coffee for myself and joined her as she was eating. We discussed the day and what we were going to do. Sara reminded me about my afternoon appointment with Tommy Wells, so we had to plan around that. We decided that I'd give her a tour of the property and then just see what the day would bring.

"Oh, yeah," I started as I reached into my pocket and got a car key. "I should have given you this yesterday. It's a key to the car that's next to the house -- the one we were in last night. I never want you to feel trapped, so if you want to leave, you can. Or, you can just use it however you want." I placed the key on the nightstand.

"Do you want me to leave," she asked quietly.

"No," I may have said too emphatically. "I just want you to know you are free to leave; that you are not trapped here," I explained again hoping she understood. "Besides, you are meeting the 'girls' tomorrow and need a way to get there, right? Use the car. I don't want you to ever leave, but that's up to you, Sara," I added softly. She needed to know she could walk away at any time; that she had a way out.

She looked at me. It was a surprised expression and then accepting as I saw her eyes get wet.

"Nobody has ever done that; given me a way out," she said so softly looking down I almost didn't hear it. Then she turned her face toward me smiling, "I don't want to ever leave you."

"Keep the key. You need transportation. And, I don't want you to ever leave, as well," I told her.

Jumping up from bed, she put her arms around me and just hugged me tight.

"How did I get so lucky," she whispered in my ear.

As we held one another, I realized that she was still a bit...crusty...from last night.

"Jump in the shower and meet me in the kitchen when you are dressed. We can start with the tour of the property."

"The shower might be a good idea," she agreed. "See you in the kitchen."

"Take your time," I told her.

She started to walk to the bathroom and then slowed. She began moving very carefully after just two steps. She turned to me with a slight smile.

"God, what did you do to me last night," she asked. "I am so sore that I can barely walk."

"You were there, as I recall," I responded.

"Yeah, I was," she said with a slight smile. "And I want more," she exclaimed with a bigger smile.

I gave her a wink as she turned and went into the bathroom. I gathered up the tray and took it back to the kitchen where I cleaned up from breakfast. Afterward, I sat at the dining room table to review paperwork and check email from work. My team had not finished the report from our last project, yet. Then, I heard steps coming from the bedroom. Looking up I saw Sara...wow!

Standing there at the entrance to the kitchen in a short-pleated skirt that came to her mid-thigh, tight crop top t-shirt emblazoned with 'Daddy's Girl' and heels - she was taking my breath away and making me hard immediately. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and her makeup was light, except for her lips on which she had layered a creamy pink lipstick that just invited kissing.

"I thought you were sore," I observed.

"Yeah, I am, but I'm not THAT sore," she told me with a giggle.

As Sara walked toward me with a hip swinging walk that just dripped sex. Popping her bubble gum with each step. Hopping up on the dining room table and sitting in front of me, she took her gum out of her mouth and placed it just under the table.

"I'll get it when we are done," she told me in a breathy voice just before she spread her legs in front of me. Her heels resting on the arms of the chair I was sitting in. What was I going to do? Leaning forward I lifted the hem of her skirt and saw her hard pretty cock with a pearl of pre-cim on the head. I had to taste it as I leaned forward and slowly swirled my tongue over the head picking up that precious drop.

I could feel her nails on my scalp as she ran her fingers through my hair. My lips locked on Sara's cock as I sucked on the head. Listening to her moans, I stopped and began to caress her hot skin with my tongue. Up from her balls, swirling over the head and then slowly back down. Over and over until every inch of her throbbing cock was wet from my tongue.

Then, switching to her balls, I gently kissed them and began a very slow licking until I just had to have them in my mouth. Sucking on one; then the other. God, she even put a young girl's perfume on them and I was surrounded by the scent of it; by the taste of it.

From her balls, I put her legs over my shoulders and ran my tongue down to her entrance. It tasted like strawberries! Fuck, she thought of everything to be Daddy's Girl. I probed her with my tongue after licking her entrance and swirling my tongue over it. As I entered her, I heard her squeal...yes, squeal in delight. Her squeals soon turned into moans of very adult desire. Then slipping my tongue back to the tip of her cock I closed my lips over her and began to suck on her. Slowly bobbing on her length and loving the feel of her between my lips.

Over and over. Up and down. Her hips began to move as she held my head in place. Getting her closer and closer. Feeling her body beginning to tense...and then I pulled off and just kissed her cock and balls. Tasting the soft skin of her inner thigh as she panted. Looking up into her eyes, I saw the desire; the power of her lust for me. Something I had never seen in anyone.

"Fill me. Don't make me wait," Sara pleaded.

I stood up and let my shorts fall to the floor. My boxers followed as she watched. My cock was hard and leaking. Standing near the table between her open legs, I rubbed my cock on her entrance and with one slow thrust was deep in her. Sara had taken the time to lube herself before coming to the dining table.

Sara's moan turned into a groan and scream as I bottomed out and ground my hips into her. Was it from the pain of me being in her and Sara being already so sore? Or, was it from her desire?

I began to slowly move in her. Feeling her pussy grip me tightly. The fit was so perfect and as I looked at this woman, so beautiful as she leaned back on her elbows, I realized I wanted and needed her forever.

Lifting her legs to my shoulders, I started to do faster shallow strokes. My cock rubbing on her g-spot over and over. I could see her pleasure rising and didn't stop. Her cock was leaking continuously as she laid back and began hitting the table with her fists as the pleasure began to consume her.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop," she pleaded. And, I didn't stop. I wouldn't stop.

Her body trembling and tensing. Her head moving wildly side to side. Beating on the table. I felt her tense around my cock and she was suddenly having a massive orgasm shooting her cream everywhere. The pleasure she was experiencing was like a tidal wave going through her body again and again.

And, just as she had her orgasm, I thrust deeply in her and began exploding over and over and over. More that I had ever released was shot into her body. I stayed deep in her grinding slightly. Both of us speechless. Looking at one another as we panted trying to get back to Earth. It was as if we had an out-of-body experience that neither one of us wanted to end.

Finally, both us started breathing normally when she noticed something; I was still in her.

"Fuck, you're still hard." Sara said that almost in disbelief.

"Don't worry about it, Sweetheart," I told you as I closed my eyes to try and relax. "You are going to be very sore and I will soften. Honey, your jaw is sore. Your pussy is sore. Don't worry about me. I have just had the best orgasm of my life."

I noticed a new light in her eye and a small almost evil smile.

"No," she told me, "the best orgasm of your life will come tonight."

"Really," I commented as I slowly withdrew from her. "I will eagerly await the orgasm to end all orgasms later," I told her smiling. "Sweetie, you look really hot in the skirt and t-shirt."

"I was thinking about what would make it hotter, sexier and more erotic for you."

I looked at her as I caressed her face with my fingertips.

"Whatever you are in will look sexy," I told her softly. "But what were you thinking?" I actually couldn't imagine Sara looking sexier in anyway.

"Tits. Nice tits would make it look better," she told me. "I've been thinking about them, dreaming, for years."

"When you see the girls tomorrow, ask them what they think. I don't know enough about it. Now, get up and clean yourself up while I clean up in here. I promised you a tour of the property this morning."

Sara got up from the table and looked at me with her lovely blue eyes. She noticed that my cock had gone down and gave me a smile, got her gum from under the table and went off, hips swinging, to clean up. I got busy wiping up cum from the dining room table -- one of the things I never thought I'd do!

After cleaning up, I got dressed, again, in well-loved shorts, t-shirt, and trainers. As I walked into the kitchen, there was Sara looking girl-next-door pretty with her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail and sparkling blue eyes. Dressed in jeans, t-shirt and pink trainers she was ready for a tour.

We spent the rest of the morning as we walked through the small grove of 57 avocado trees. I showed Sara the old barn that Tommy and I use to store cars we have rescued; and, I introduced her to my favorite spot in the world: an old picnic table with a view of the ocean one way and a view of the mountains in the other direction. As Sara sat at the table, she couldn't decide which view she liked better.

"I come here when I'm making a decision," I told Sara, "a big decision. Or, I need to do some thinking."

"When was the last time you were here," she asked.

"Just before I asked you out," I told her with a smile. "You see, Sweetie, I knew that asking you out was going to change my life." I looked directly into her eyes as I spoke. And, then I looked out over the view. Her hand found mine and we just sat there for a few minutes.

"You know what's amazing," I started after a few minutes. "It's how intense your orgasms are. I guess my research paid off, huh," I added with a soft smile.

"You've done really well. The best orgasms of my life. But, you can cum like that you know," she told me.

"I can? Okay, I know I can, but I've never felt it."

"Do you trust me," Sara asked.

"Yes," I responded after a moment.

"Then, tonight, after dinner," she started with a smile, "you will experience the intensity," Sara told me. "Haven't I already promised you the best orgasm of your life tonight?"

I smiled and nodded but was lost in thought, and she could see it.

"What are you thinking about," she asked. I took a few moments to look at her before I answered.

"How your cock felt in my mouth and how good it was," I said with a slight surprise to my voice. "And, how good your cum tasted." Sara just squeezed my hand and smiled.

While we were sitting there enjoying the late morning after our exchange, I received a text from Tommy asking me to be at his attorney's office a bit early, like at 1:00. Our leisurely morning was suddenly cut short because if I was going to be on-time, and I hate ever being late, we needed to get moving.

When we got back, I had to take a quick shower and get dressed. I decided on a pair of jeans I just love with a nice shirt. When I entered the kitchen, I found that Sara had made us lunch -- which really impressed me. We took 15 minutes to eat, and after a quick kiss and a reminder to Sara that she could use the car, I was on my way in my old Toyota truck.

That meeting actually changed my life. Well, to put a bit of a point on it, I was having a number of life-changing experiences recently which started with Sara.

It seemed as though the media got the number wrong when reporting how much Tommy got for his company. Usually, the media reported the biggest possible payday for founders, but they got this one wrong on the short side by hundreds of millions of dollars! And, he told me last night he was going to fulfill his promise of 30% for me because of the help I gave him when he needed it. At least that's what I thought was happening based on our brief chat at the Tin Toy.

When I saw him in the attorney's office, I tried to object and emphasized that he didn't owe me a thing. I told him that he was my brother and I loved him.

"What was I supposed to do," I asked. "Let you fail because you didn't know as much as I did about AI? That wasn't going to happen."

"That's just it, Jimmy," Tommy started. He is the only one in the world besides my parents who call me Jimmy. "What you did for me in those four weeks is the foundation for the success. Without you, there would be no computer security program using AI. I'm not giving you 30%, though. It's going to be 45% and there is no discussion about it. The only discussion is what are we going to do next."

"We," I asked. He just nodded and smiled.

During the next few hours, we talked with his accountant, a wealth manager, and his attorney. We decided to form a non-profit foundation that would do philanthropic work and would 'own' the research and ideas we developed using AI; the profits going to the foundation. A very famous Swiss watch company is operating under that same model.

Each of us took a relatively small percentage of the money for personal use, it was still a lot of money, which would be invested and grow. And, we decided to take a salary from the foundation we established. We left the attorney and accountant with specific instructions to follow to make the foundation happen.

As Tommy and I walked out of the office we started laughing. Two guys in jeans driving old trucks are worth a lot of money, but the fact is we don't really feel any different. We are just Tommy and Jimmy who are now going to work together to make the world a bit better. As we walked to our trucks, we began to talk about what a small staff would look like knowing the reality would happen soon.

Once we got to our trucks, we hugged as brothers do, and decided to talk more about it on Sunday when we get together.

I sent a text Sara and told her I am on my way home but have a stop to make first letting her know I should be home in an hour. Her response? Heart and smiley face emojis, which makes me smile. Nobody has ever sent me an emoji before. Yeah, Sara is changing my life.

On the way home I make two stops and then drive directly home where Sara is waiting for me.

Entering the house, I notice the scent of dinner immediately and another scent -- Sara's perfume, which I am beginning to recognize. Then I see how things have been straightened and cleaned up a bit and am very surprised. I really didn't expect Sara to do anything and yet she has done so much.

When I left for my meeting with Tommy, this was my house, now, and I am not sure why, it's a home; my home. Maybe it's sharing it with someone, or maybe it's the little things that Sara did -- I'm not sure. I do know that it's now a home.

Sara walked around the kitchen island and looks so great. She's like the sexy girl from next door. A floral print dress that comes to about mid-thigh, heels, and a light application of makeup. After giving me a hug and kiss, I stepped back with my hands on her shoulders and noticed that she had little diamond studs in her ears.

"Damn. You already have some," I said.

"Have what," she asked with the cutest smile.

"Diamond post earrings."

"These things," she said as she touched her ears. "They're fakes. One day I will have real ones."

"That day," I said smiling as I reached into my pocket, "is today." As I opened a small black box containing real diamond post earrings. "I think every woman should have a pair."

As Sara looked in the box her eyes got as big as saucers as I held the box out to her. She took the box from me and ran to the bathroom to put them in. After admiring them for a few moments in the mirror, she came back with her hair pulled back over her ears turning her head first one way, and then the other. Then, as she looked at me, Sara just beamed and came into my arms.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she whispered as she hugged me tightly around my neck.

"You know, Sara, this might mean we're going steady," I told her with a smile.

"Oh, no, Buster. In order to go steady, I have to have your class ring. It's a rule, you know," she corrected me.

"Class ring?"

"Yep. It's a rule," she told me with a mock very serious tone. I looked into her eyes and gave her a genuine smile.

"Well, if it's a rule," I started with a smile, "we don't want to break it. I'll be right back."

I was gone for a minute or two and when I returned, I handed her my college ring.

"Sara, will you go steady with me?"

She took a minute to look at the ring, then at me, and then back at the ring.

"You went there," Sara said almost unable to believe it. 'There' was the number one school for technology in the county located in Massachusetts. "How could I not know that?"

"Not many do. Full disclosure. I have a bachelor's in computer science with an emphasis in computer learning and an MBA. It took me five and a half years, but I finished. Tommy knows, which is why I was able to help him."

"You just keep surprising me," Sara said softly and seemed to be a bit overwhelmed and intimidated as she looked at the ring.

"Your reaction is why I don't tell people," I softly said. "I am just me and am the same person I was five minutes ago." Sara looked at me smiling. "And, there's a question you have yet to answer. I have the appropriate class ring. Will you go steady with me," I asked again with a hopeful smile.

12