My Angel Sara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's answer was a soft smile and a nod of her head. As she did, I pulled a chain from my pocket and threaded it through the ring and put it around her neck. I slipped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck. She stood there a few minutes fingering the ring. Then I whispered in her ear.

"What smells so good?"

"Dinner, which is ready," Sara told me as she slipped out of my arms. "Go sit down at the table."

As I did, I noticed it was set for our dinner. Getting comfortable, I watched her slip on an apron that looked new and move around the kitchen. Once again, I was amazed at how gracefully she moved. In a few short minutes, she had the food on the table and it looked delicious.

"Eat up," Sara told me. "You are going to need your energy for later."

She must've gone out because she was serving us coq au vin with rice and fresh asparagus. On a small plate was a sliced avocado and tomatoes. The food looked and tasted so very good. It was the perfect dinner: light and nutritious.

During dinner I told her about the meeting with Tommy and 'his people.' I tried to give her an idea of what we were planning to do, but since I was a bit light on details, I couldn't give her many. I ended by assuring her that we would have a few more details tomorrow, or early next week.

As we talked, I couldn't take my eyes from her. Sara was just so beautiful and I kept seeing her million-watt smile. I could feel that she was so proud of me; I had only felt that from my parents and now from her. Could she get any better for me?

After dinner, and after she demanded to clear the table and clean-up, we sat together watching the sunset on the deck. It wasn't a time for talking; it was a time of just being together and experiencing that sunset. If you have ever been in love, you know that feeling of just wanting to share everyday things.

Just as the Sun set for the day, Sara turned to me and whispered in my ear. The vixen knew what her whispers did to me!

"I promised you the best orgasm of your life tonight. Go to the guest bath and shower. Clean yourself inside and out; I put what you need in the bathroom, already. When you are finished, put the robe on that's hanging on the door and come to our bedroom. I'll be waiting for you."

"I want to feel what you feel. To know what you feel," I told her as I nodded

"I promise that you will feel everything I feel. We will share it all," she told me softly with a smile.

I went to the guest bathroom where she put out fresh towels, my toiletries, and an enema kit including instructions. Good thing she included the instructions because I was clueless on how to do it. One thing I can do is to follow instructions.

I learned a couple of things as I gave myself an several enemas. One, I don't like having an enema. Not at all. Of course, who does? The other thing I learned was that I liked the tube going up at ass. That really surprised me. Yes, it took a couple of times before I began to enjoy it, but it happened when I was doing the final rinse, so to speak.

The I took a shower and shaved. Once I was done, I put on the navy-blue short satin robe she put out for me. Must have been another thing she picked up today since I had never seen it before, but I loved how it slid over my skin. Walking barefoot to the Master Bedroom where Sara was waiting for me, I was taken by her beauty once again as she stood in the room bathed in the soft glow of over a dozen candles.

She looked like a goddess standing there in a white satin robe, white heels and white stockings. Sara's makeup was perfect; she added a bit of glitter to her cheeks which sparkled in the candle light. As I walked in she smiled and came over to me slipping her arms around my neck.

"Are you sure you want this," she asked in a gentle voice.

"I want to feel and experience what you do," I told her as I slipped my arms around her body. "If I know what you feel, then I can do better for you...for us. The sharing becomes complete."

"Do you trust me," she asked.

"Absolutely and completely."

"Then, you will have the most intense and powerful orgasms of your life," she promised me smiling which was followed by a shared, gentle but intimate kiss.

"Take off the robe and get on the bed for me. There are a few things to do before we start."

I did and was soon naked and lying on my back on the bed. After I got comfortable, Sara placed a pillow under my hips which had the effect of raising my ass and to stay comfortable, I naturally bent my knees.

"I love you," she whispered in my right ear as she kissed it softly. Then one gentle kiss after another with her soft lips on my right shoulder and down my arm. When Sara reached my right wrist, she quickly slipped a silken scarf over my wrist and tightened it. I was tied to the bed securely as I tired pulling the binding which only made it tighter. My heart was beating hard.

"What are you doing." I demanded.

"The intensity is overwhelming," she told me softly. "Do you trust me?"

"I do, Sara," I stated simply.

"Your first orgasm will come from a toy in your ass. The second will come from my cock being there, and will be very intense, but very loving. If you are sure you want this, hold out your left wrist."

Without hesitation, I held out my left wrist and let her restrain me. Her smile pushed away any doubt I might have had.

As she restrained my wrist, I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of the burning candles. Sara had taken the time to prepare the room. As I was laying on the bed, I could feel her moving around the room. I began to relax and my breathing soon became normal, but that wasn't going to last long.

She began to open my ass with her lubed finger. Yeah, I was tight, but her finger awakened so many sensations and all of them were exquisite. From one finger, she slipped in another and slowly moved them in and out opening me a bit more with every stroke. My eyes were closed so I could concentrate on the feeling of her fingers. My moans were soft.

Then, I felt something much bigger than her fingers pressing to enter. I instinctively tensed and stopped breathing, which is exactly the wrong thing to do.

"Breathe," she told me softly. "Just breathe for me and relax."

After a few minutes I was able to relax.

"Push out. Open yourself for the pleasure," Sara whispered to me.

As I did, she was able to slip in what I later found out was a remote-controlled anal vibrator. It felt so big in my ass. Felt like it was filling it completely.

"Breathe. Just breathe. You're doing so well," Sara told me.

She moved the vibrator deeper and then moved it around slowly until I gasped and moaned. It was like bolts of pleasure running through my body from the center.

"I think we found the right place," Sara said chuckling softly. Then with her lips close to my ear, she whispered, "I'm going to turn it on low. You will feel it humming and vibrating in you. Just feel it and follow the pleasure." As she said that, she turned it on. I thought I was hard when she was using her fingers; nothing in life prepared me for those sensations of pleasure. I got really hard. Really, really hard and felt like my cock grew longer and thicker. And, my soft moans filled the room.

"Feels good, huh," she asked and all I could do was moan. I lost the power of speech. "You do this to me with your cock. You make me feel what you are feeling with your...big...hot...cock." She whispered this close to my ear and paused between each word. Her voice was so sultry and seductive.

Then she increased the speed of the vibrations for a minute.

"Fuck," I screamed. It was just pleasure. Pure pleasure assaulting my body and I wasn't prepared for it at all. Then she began varying the speed. Fast. Slow. Fast. Medium. Slow. Intense. It was all so much...too much as I began to pull on my restraints. I was sweating and dripping, no, it was a flood coming from my cock just running from the head down my cock and balls.

"Stop. Stop. Sara, god, please stop."

But she didn't stop. She just kept the vibrator going. Now it was pulsing in me. Then vibrating fast. I shoved my hips up like I was thrusting in someone. I couldn't help it. I was humping air. And I could feel heat in my core. Building heat. Building and building. I felt like I needed to pee. And, then it happened. I exploded and came and came and came. I shot six or eight times; so many I lost track. I lost track of time completely. I was only aware of my orgasm and how intense it was. Pulling against my restraints. Flailing on the bed. Panting. Shooting. Then things went black.

My eyes opened to see Sara looking down at me and wiping my face with a wet, warm cloth. I tried to smile, but found I was still panting from my orgasm. Still trying to catch my breath. My body was limp but I could still feel a slow vibrating in my ass.

"Please, Sara, turn it off. Please," I Implored her.

"In a moment," she assured me. "You liked that..."

"I loved it," correcting her. "That is what you feel?"

She just nodded and smiled. "But, with you it's from your cock and not a toy. Your cum is all over the head board and in your hair, by the way. Now, as you asked, you are really going to feel what I feel."

She turned off the vibrator and slowly removed it. Again, I moaned suddenly feeling so empty. She applied more lube to my ass and then to her cock. Getting on the bed. She looked down at me with nothing but love and desire in her eyes as she lined up her cock with my entrance.

"I love you, Jimmy," Sara told me as she rubbed the head of her cock on my hole. Her eyes locked on mine as she thrust in. I was still open from the toy and just slid in so easily, but went so much deeper! Again, my moan filled the room.

"You are doing so well," she whispered in my ear as she ground her hips into me. I was just trying to breathe. I felt so full. Then she began to move in me. As she did she brought one of her nipples to my mouth and I immediately begin to kiss and suck on it. Lost in the feel of her nipple and in the sound of her moans, I didn't feel her release my wrists. When I realized they were free, I slipped my arms around her and she began to move faster...harder. What started out as making love, became fucking. She was fucking me and raised up on her knees to go faster. The head of her cock hit that spot with every stroke. The pleasure was incredible. More intense than the vibrator because she was giving it to me.

I reached up and pinched her nipples giving them a slight twist, which made her harder and fuck me faster. The pleasure was building again. And, again I was harder than I had ever been. I began to use my muscles in my ass to grip her which only served to heighten her pleasure.

Sara began to lose control of herself just as the waves of pleasure crashed over me and I writhed under her. As I exploded my first shot, it hit her in the face as I clenched on her which sent her over the edge. Thrusting deep into me she began her own explosions. Which set me off again. My cum went everywhere, but a lot of it hit her face, hair, and body. Sara kept cumming and I felt her seed in me. No words. Only moans of delirious pleasure from both of us.

Then, she collapsed on me. My arms went around her and I kissed her hair, which was now covered in my cum. Both of us panting and swirling together in the air. As we came back to Earth, we just smiled at one another. We still didn't have the energy for words. Slowly we regained out senses and the power of speech.

"Thank you for sharing with me," I whispered. "Wow!"

"Thank you for letting me," Sara responded. "I wanted you to know what I felt when we make love. Nobody has ever wanted to share that before."

"Their loss," I commented. "And, you know what," I quietly said as her cock slipped from me, "I am still a man."

"My man," she added. "My loving man."

12