My Annoyingly Hot Mom & Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony and Randy guffawing behind Bennett brought the principal out of his trance just as Claudia's surprised gasp at the comment. She turned to face the beet red mask of embarrassment Principal Dern was wearing.

"Don't just stand there, Charles," Claudia's raised voice drawing attention from the prom students closest, "say something!"

Principal Dern balked at her bitchiness, her audacity to speak to him like she was her henpecked son. He looked to Bennett, now smiling at him while Claudia fumed at his side. "Just pour us two punches. Mr. Styles."

Bennett grinned at the principal. "Two punches, coming up."

PART 10: OH SO CONFIDENT CLAUDIA

(CLAUDIA)

-------------------------------

"No ice in mine. And do not fill my cup to the brim."

Claudia snootily said the Bennett and enjoyed seeing his smug smirk slip at being told what to do. With the eager to please Charles at her side, Claudia was enjoying being able to usurp the authority the principal clearly had over Bennett to keep him in line.

But she was quickly disappointed when Bennett stepped aside and said to the two boys behind him, "You heard the princess. Get to pouring boys." His smirk returned as he looked back at her. She was about to admonish his bratty remark referring to her as a "princess" but Bennett seemed to wait until she started to open her mouth and then said to her with his overly smarmy charm, " So hard to find good help these days."

Refusing to engage his faux politeness, Claudia pressed her glossed lips together and simply ignored Bennett. But the little brat remained unfettered and dialed up his insincere politeness.

"That's a gorgeous gown you have on," Bennett used the compliment as an excuse to let is gaze linger longer as it traveled up her body from heels to head. "But I've gotta admit the first thing I noticed was how amazing your hair looks."

Claudia's indifference slipped a bit at the compliment to her hair. In part as it came as a surprise to her that a boy Bennet's age would notice the effort put into styling her hair. "Thank you," she replied, refusing to look a him and overselling her indifference to Bennett's attempts at making himself charming.

And while she was pretending to be preoccupied with anything other than Bennett trying to charm her in such an obnoxious manner while the boy next to him poured two cups of punch for her and Charles, it didn't catch her attention that the cups were filled from the punch bowl completely full. Nor was the absence of the other boy that had been there just moments ago.

"Allow me," Bennett said while taking a full cup of punch from the boy next to and added "take care of our Principal," As the boy did so, he smirked at Claudia, "And a lovely beverage for an even lovelier chaperone."

PART 11: BAIT 'N' SWITCH THE BITCH

(BENNETT)

---------------------------------

Smirk in full effect, Bennett offered the cup of punch to the prissy princess standing all of three feet away on the other side of the table, yet acting as if he wasn't there. When she refused to look up after he'd made it clear he was trying to serve her, Bennett added some rueful enthusiasm by offering the cup directly into her personal space and on a collision course with Claudia's cleavage.

Claudia quickly dropped the way she was snootily ignoring him and managed a gloved hand around the cup, "Bennett, be careful," she hissed. "do you have any idea how expensive this gown is?" She turned her attention to Principal Dern, catching him staring at her cleavage.

"Charles put your eyes back in your head and talk to Bennett!" Claudia prissily insisted. She paused pouting for a strong sip of punch.

Principal Dern was snapped out of his trance by the snippiness that crept into Claudia's command. As if she were his boss. While she was too busy sipping her punch to see the principal's expression change from half slack jawed fawning to red faced dislike, Bennett saw it.

"Whoa, Principal Dern, you're looking hot under the collar," Bennett barely could conceal the mocking tone. "Try some of that refreshing punch."

While both adults before him continued to sip away, Bennett glanced to where Randy was crouched underneath the table, hidden from the chaperone side by the draped tablecloth. Randy gave the "thumbs-up" the signal with one hand. In the other he had a spool of high test fishing wire to which he passed to Bennett.

Like during the opening credits of Fight Club where the camera travels rapidly along the strands of cartoon DNA, Bennett imagined where the fishing line left the spool in Randy's hand and followed fast along it, under the tablecloth and out the other side where it's ends at the tiny but durable fishhook on the principal's shoe.

Bennett's mind's eye takes a return trip back up the fishing line. Under the tablecloth and to end in the coil now in his hand behind his back. At the end of the coiled line is a lightweight yet durable fishing hook. The color of the hook happens to match the color of Claudia's gown.

Now all Bennet needed was the distraction to occupy Ricky's hot mom so he could slip the hook onto her dress somehow without her noticing.

PART 12: DIZZY MISS PRISSY

(CLAUDIA)

-------------------------------

"Excuse you, what?"

Finished with her punch and in mid lean forward a bit to place the cup on the table, she thought she heard Bennett say something. She glanced up, catching the boy admiring the view of her cleavage she was unintentionally providing. Yet unlike Charles - and most men, for that matter - Bennett didn't quickly shift his eyes away. He continued to stare for a moment more until Claudia straighten up. As she did, Bennett raised his gaze to meet her eyes.

"Those are a perfect pair," he lowered his voice while pouring on the charm,

"Thank you," Claudia replied, then blinked. "Wait... what?"

It was Bennett's turn to lean forward a bit. He lowered his voice even more, to a bedroom whisper, "That dress, those gloves, your lip gloss. You're always so color coordinated, Claudia. Does that include what the eye can't see?"

Claudia felt a warm rush from blushing. But this was a blush that seemed to go throughout her body. A tingling traveled down her spine at the same time Bennett's eyes flashed. She never realized just how blue his eyes were.

"Would you like to dance, Claudia?" Bennett's smirk made sent a wave of feeling flustered upon Claudia. The smirk was undeniably steeped in sexual undertones. She suddenly found herself wondering how soft his smirking lips would be if they were to kiss.

Uncontrollably blushing at the thoughts she was having caused Claudia to feel further flustered. She closed her eyes in an effort to regain her composure. The sound of the prom seemed far off, as if from the far end of a tunnel. She heard Bennett's surprisingly seductive tone in her head, confusing Claudia if he was really speaking or she was imaging it.

"Did I ever tell you how much you look like my favorite MILF porn star Jessica Drake?"

PART 13: A SON'S SECOND THOUGHTS

(RICKY)

---------------------------------

As soon as I finished running through the lighting cues for the King and Queen of the prom ceremony, I left Mrs. Storch backstage and rushed from the wings, to the set of steps at the side of the stage, and hurried as best as I could across the crowded ballroom.

Getting closer, I saw Claudia standing at the refreshment table and Bennett across from her on the other side. His trademark smirk plastered across his face. Claudia's eyes were closed, her poise had a slight sway to it. That wasn't good.

Redoubling my efforts to hurry past my fellow prom students, I was closer to the table. Bennett's part of the plan looked like it was in play. If the phase I had kiddingly come up with a week ago while hanging out and smoking some Skywalker Kush with Bennett and Randy and Tony was also in play, I had to warn my mom before Bennett could set my idea into motion.

Stepping from the crowd and walking quickly toward the refreshment table, I opened my mouth to call Claudia's name, but hesitated as I heard Bennett say to Claudia, "Did I ever tell you how much you look like my favorite MILF porn star Jessica Drake?"

I saw Claudia's eyes snap open and whatever dizzy spell she was having vanished at the words "MILF porn star." Tony, standing next to Bennett, sputtered laughter, fighting a losing battle.

Principal Dern in mid sip of punch, took the cup away from is mouth and did a spit take. "That's exactly what I've always thought," he sputtered and laughed at the same time. Bennett laughed along and raised his hand for a high five which Principal Dern slapped his palm.

Claudia's glossy lips went into a pout as she placed both hands on her hips. This was her go-to move when about to go from zero to bitchy on someone. Only in that strapless gown of hers, she seemed unaware of how she was causing her cleavage to be boosted tantalizingly higher.

"What is so funny?" I could see how their laughter was making my annoyingly hot mom flustered. It's a mode she doesn't often deal very well with. She didn't stand any chance against Bennett like this.

I closed the distance from the crowd and stepped to Claudia as she

was insisting, "Who is this Jessica Drake? I want to know this instant!"

"She's your twin," Bennett's smirk was at its peak. "Your porn st -"

"Mom!" I called out. Before I could warn her, I suddenly was stumbling, arms straight out before me, and headed right at Claudia. She was in mid turn to my direction as stumbled past her.

My outstretched left hand caught the top of her gown at the same time Claudia took a step in the direction of the table.PART 14: IT'S ALL IN THE REFLEXES

(BENNETT)

---------------------------------

The moment Ricky came stumbling out of the prom crowd and both chaperones were turning their attention to Ricky's out of control approach, Bennett dipped down underneath the table right where Claudia had moved closer to avoid her son's trajectory.

His athletic grace firing on all cylinders, Bennett deftly reached under table cloth to see the floor length hem of Claudia's gown before him. In one swift move, Bennett drove the hook through the delicate material, just above the hem, then scooted out from under the table.

Just in time to see Ricky go stumbling past Claudia's back. His hand instinctively reaching out. While Bennett couldn't see Ricky's hand grab the back of his mom's gown, but as he went past her, the momentum pulled apart the upper half of Claudia's gown

Her reaction proved disappointingly quick to Bennett's hope. Claudia managed to clasp one pink opera gloved hand across the front of her gown, narrowly avoiding an unintentional flash of her breasts while her son crashed into the refreshment table, snapping it in two, drawing the attention of the students in the crowd closest to the tables.

Ricky was knocked out cold.

PART 15: BITCHILY BALLISTIC

(CLAUDIA)

-------------------------------

"Richard! What are you doing?"

The sound of her son crashing into the table followed by Claudia's shrill demand for an answer had more heads in the prom crowd looking their way. Chuckling and guffaws rippled through the ballroom.

Seeing Richard konked out and hearing the laughter of Bennett and his two friends as well as the rippling effect of guffaws and chuckling from the crowd of prom students turning more heads at the wreckage and the busty blonde PTA president responsible for moving the prom venue from the school's theater auditorium to the hotel ballroom.

Unaware of the growing attention being turned her way, Claudia continued to keep one arm to hold the upper half of her gown in place while raising her snippy tone.

"Richard, get up. Get up right now. Richard!"

"Richard!" Bennett let loose a mockery of Claudia's tone while Tony and Randy began laughing louder along with the growing tide of chuckling and guffaws from the prom students turning to see what the drama was about.

Principal Dern lumbered toward Claudia. Her back was to him and she was growing so irritated at what a fool her son had made of himself and had almost made of her by clumsily tearing neckline of her gown. Calling Richard's name over and over kept Claudia from hearing Principal Dern's approach until she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Claudia - " was as far as Principal Dern got before Claudia spun around and with her arm not holding up her gown, shoved him away.

"Get away from me you idiot!" Claudia snapped at him at the same time she gave the principal the shove, catching him completely off guard, and sending him stumbling backward...

.... and that's when everything seemed to suddenly seemed to go in slow motion for Claudia.

PART 16: BEAUTY TO BEHOLD

(BENNETT)

---------------------------------

Time slowed down for Bennett at the same moment.

As Principal Dern went stumbling backward past Bennett and Randy and Tony, the two boys turned to watch with amusement as their nemesis with arms wildly windmilling, unable to halt his momentum. The entire prom was watching their principal clownishly continuing to stumble backwards

Only Bennett's attention remained on Claudia. From the way she had found her composure as if shoving the principal flipped an inner bitch switch in her. Now she had both pink gloved arms criss-crossed to keep the torn neckline covering her. The expression on her face was pure self satisfaction with herself. Glossy lips in a proud pout.

So pleased of herself, Bennett noticed, she had momentarily turned her back to her knocked out son. Clearly Claudia wanted to soak up this moment. She didn't even notice Bennett being the only one looking at her.

Iin that moment, as much as Bennett found Ricky's hot mom most of the time to be a bitchy snob who pretended not to know how much of a tease she can be, he was awestruck by how beautiful Claudia looked when admiring her own handiwork.

And Bennett felt a strange feeling or emotion or thought, but something that maybe was all three at once. He wasn't sure because this was the first time he experienced this odd, confusing emotional feeling thought: maybe it's not too late to pull the plug on the prank.

The answer came in the sound of fabric ripping.

PART 17: THE MOST WONDERFUL WARDROBE MALFUNCTION

(CLAUDIA)

-------------------------------

RRRRIIIIPP!

It felt as if in slow motion but also so suddenly.

One moment Claaudia was delighted at watching Charles fall backwards over a chair like some silly cartoon and a cheering laughter spread through the students watching it all. The thought crossing her mind being: serves him right for staring at my cleavage all night,

It's when both of his legs flew up in the air that the material of the gown Claudia's crossed arms kept over her bare torso was whisked downward so quickly her arms remained crossed.

PART 18: SLUTTY ELEGANCE

(BENNETT)

---------------------------------

In the following nano-momentt Claudia was topless with her pink gloved arms remained criss crosse over her bare breasts and wearing her pink VS garter belt, stockings, and thong and just her 6" heels. The sound of amused student dropped out at the same time a breathless gasp escaped past her lips.

And while just a moment previous, Bennett was taken by a beauty in Claudia he'd never seen before, he was presented for a second time, a different kind of look to the half naked MILF before him. This was Claudia at her sexiest.

Better than sexy, she now had the slutty elegance. Hotter than his favorite porn star. Because Bennett was as sure as he knew his own name... this was the real Claudia before him. From Prissy Princess to Pure Porn Star.

PART 19: BIMBO IN THE HEADLIGHTS

(CLAUDIA)

-------------------------------

"Omigod!"

The next instant the silent slow motion vacuum was replaced with regular reality speed as the sound of cheers and howling laughter filled the ballroom as every head turned to see Claudia exposed and frozen, her mouth still open from the gasp she made when her gown was torn off from around her. unable to do a thing.

Claudia's mind was blank from overwhelming fluster. She couldn't believe how the tables had turned on her so suddenly. And apparently to the delight of everyone in the ballroom.

She couldn't think, couldn't;t move. Mind blank. Being laughed at by so many just obliterated Clauidia's confidence The only thought running around in her mind like a broken record.

It can't ge any worse. It can't get any worse.

"Mom...?

It was just not her day.

PART 20: COLOR COORDINATED CUTIE

(BENNETT)

---------------------------------

The prom students were howling with laughter, cheers and wolf whistles at the sight of the previously prissy princess in her elegant gown and suddenly and swiftly had inexplicably had a VERY revealing wardrobe malfunction, leaving her undone and exposed before them.

Bennett was the only one close enough to hear Ricky's dazed call out to his mom. The moment he did, Bennett saw Claudia's dazed gaze meet his. Her eyes went wide with terrified clarity. Gone were any signs of her snobbiness and assertive confidence. They'd gone bye-bye along with her gown.

This was Claudia at her core. Her real self. The "porn star on her day off" Bennett had said she was. Now helplessly vulnerable. This was Claudia at most MILF-like.

And Bennett felt the swell of arousal seeing Ricky's hot mom looking sexier than a porn star. He had to have her.

PART 21: WHAT A VIEW TO WAKE UP TO

(RICKY)

---------------------------------

Waking up in a daze, my vision blurry but I can hear the sound of cheering and laughing and whistling sounding as if from down a tunnel.

I realize I'm laying on one of the tables, now broken in two from when I went crashing into it. As I regain my clarity and vision begins to clear, the cacophony of the prom comes rushing down the tunnel and into my ears..

The very first thing I see before me is my annoyingly hot mom's rear and the pink thong she has on, then the matching garter belt and pink stockings she is wearing. For a moment I realize just how color coordinated Claudia's sexy lingerie is to her gown that she no longer has on.

All at once I realized the prank I had suggested to Bryce had worked amazingly well. The sight of Claudia in such sexy/slutty lingerie, helplessly swaying in front of me short circuited my brain while at the same time I had the fastest and hardest instant erection ever.

With Claudia's sophisticated elegance literally stripped away to expose her sexily slutty porn star style underneath filling my focused vision, I heard myself groan lustfully and an uncontrollable orgasm began to blossom and soak the front of my slacks.

The last thing I remember was seeing before blacking out was Claudia's head turn back at the sound of my groan. Her blonde tresses across her face as she looked over her shoulder, then down at me. How her eyes widened behind the blonde veil coincided with her breathless gasp.

"Richard!"

PART 21: BEFORE & AFTER

(CLAUDIA)

-------------------------------

"Richard!"

The shock of seeing Richard's... reaction to the sight of her standing in just her matching Victoria's Secret garter belt, stockings, and thong caused Claudia to become dizzy with embarrassment, leaving her pink glossed lips parted open long after the sharp gasp of surprise pushed past them.

When the flashes started going off from the crowd it seemed to snap Claudia out of her daze enough to regain some semblance of composure as it quickly dawned on her she was being photographed by the students laughing a her.

"Stop it! Stop it this instant!" Claudia shrieked. The flashes going off began to blind her, but not before she saw Alice Storch standing in front of the laughing crowd. Claudia's wide-eyes met Alice's glee filled gaze.