My Aquatic Sex Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason is a bisexual young man in a world of mermaids.
3k words
4.36
5.6k
14
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I woke up early on my eighteenth birthday. After a few minutes of trying to go back to sleep I decided to roll out of bed. My room was small yet comfy, the morning sun peeked through the shades. I slid on a pair of dark green exercise shorts and threw on a white tank top to cover my slim figure. I stepped out into the mainroom. Mom was already gone for work and wouldn't be back until later this evening.

I shuffled sleepily to the kitchen and opened up the fridge and poured a glass of orange juice. With a yawn I lounged on the couch and turned on the TV. The news droned on and I nearly fell back asleep trying to watch the morning news but something caught my ear. Burton Grossman in his fancy suit was talking about how a storm was on its way toward the coast. I sighed and got to my feet. I had been meaning to exercise more and now I had to do it earlier than usual due to this storm.

I sat my now empty glass on the counter and hurried outside. The cool beach wind felt great as I breathed in the refreshing salty sea air. I looked down on the porch and found my running shoes. I slipped my bare feet into them and laced them up. I locked up the front door with the spare key under the mat and took off on my routine.

I had been working on getting thinner for the summer and so far it had been doing wonders. I was scrawny but not buff. I typically would run for roughly half an hour along the beach to warm up. At least I attempted most days. Today however was not one of those days. Sweat glistened along my reddening face. I stopped and puffed. I had only ran for about fifteen minutes and was already out of breath.

I looked out toward the blue sea and toward the beautiful morning sky. The sun was barely above the horizon now. It was time for me to cool off. I let out a huge breath and stripped off my tank top, sweat dripped down my boney smooth body. I kicked off my shoes and jogged toward the water. The water felt great as it lapped my feet, it was a tad cold on my toes but I continued on and soaked my body. It felt great after a nice run and I was almost immediately relaxed.

I walked out until only my head stuck out from the sea and soaked my tired body in the sea. I leaned my head back and shut my eyes for what seemed like a brief moment.

I don't think it was only a brief moment because when I opened them I discovered I was floating on my back further out at sea. I swam up and fumbled to notice my feet could no longer touch the sandbed and I was free swimming. I looked all around at my surroundings to notice no sign of land anywhere, just empty endless ocean.

"Hello!" I called out desperately. My voice only echoed across the sounds of small waves and my bobbing. "Anyone! Please help!"

The wave came as though in response to my cries. What sounded like a roar came from behind me. I turned just in time to be smashed in the face by a colossal wave out of nowhere. It hurt as it threw me beneath the sea and carried me far below the surface. I saw nothing but blue water before my eyes burned and I shut them.

I thrashed and fumbled to desperately make my way upward and back to the surface but it was like running up a hill and it felt like a current was keeping me down. I was running out of breath and fast. I desperately swam until I felt a soft hand grab my armI thrashed in panic and kicked wildly. Then a moment later I felt lips crash into my own. I immediately felt relaxed as though a spell washed over me and I leaned into the kiss. I panicked again when a tongue entered my mouth and found my own.

I opened my eyes wide and swam back to find a woman there floating in front of me. She was beautiful with dark hair that flowed with the water and supple breasts under a green top that did not leave much at all to the imagination. I could not help but get a slight erection. I was surprised to find that my vision did not blur under the water, I was just as surprised to find that I could now breathe, and I was very much surprised to find that this woman had a long fish like tail where her waist and legs should have been.

She was the first to speak with a melodic voice unaffected by the water. "You are one of the chosen ones with the ability to breathe."

I tucked my legs closer to hide my chub. I decided to test and see if I could speak as well. "Thank you for saving me."

"Those who we cannot save are thrown back to the surface," She smiled. "You however are one of the chosen. Who are you?"

"I'm Jason. You are?"

"Mya," she put her hands to her scaly waist. "Princess of the Shell Tribe. You are now one of our new warriors."

"Um I don't know about that..."

"You cannot return to the surface or you shall suffocate as though you would under the sea before today."

I sighed. "Oh well great... But just so you know I can't fight."

"Perhaps for now," Mya ran a gentle soft hand down my chest, to my stomach, and near my shorts which made me blush. "But we will train you. At least you know how to swim. The last warrior didn't know how to swim."

"Well yeah I can swim," I winked and did a little back flip, which she did not need to know I can only do in the water. "I only almost died because of a big ass wave, which thanks again."

"It's nothing," she waved me off. "The Tyrant is the one who sends those waves to try to kill potential warriors. We must go before his hunters arrive. Quickly."

Mya grabbed my hand and yanked me along with her. She swam fast as the sea blurred by. There was not much around, save for a fish and shrimp as she pulled me along. She was strong, I was about a hundred twenty pounds and she pulled me almost effortlessly.

"So mermaids are real?" I asked as I watched her slender blue tail wave up and down as we glided through the cool waters.

"Merfolk hide very well. The only humans who find us are the warriors of tribes."

"Can you all not fight? Why human warriors?"

"Humans have the ability to walk on land. If we have business on land we send the human warriors. And only humans can create more humans."

"This is all really crazy. I feel like I'm dreaming."

Mya let out a gorgeous laugh that made me smile. "I hear that a lot," she commented. She started to dive downward.

I looked forward to see our destination, which were several stone structures. It was a little underwater city. With colorful aquatic plants and seashells decorating all around. A huge seashell flag on the tallest building. The city was bathed in beautiful sunlight as the afternoon sun rose above the ocean.

"Is this your home?" I asked as I looked on in wonder. Distant merfolk swam around the bustling aquatic village.

"Home to me and the rest of the shell tribe. We must hurry."

She took me along and swam over the stone structures that bustled with aquatic life and merfolk alike. A crab snapped at my toes as I glided along but it just missed. Mya finally let me down when we got to the biggest structure which she referred to as the palace.

Mya allowed me to walk on the fancy stone floor which was decorated with beautiful colorful stones and shells, but it did not hurt my feet. We came into the main hall which had a large decorative throne with a large older woman. She was at least seven feet tall and had long straight dark hair with streaks of gray. Unlike Mya she did not hide her large round breasts, I could not help but look at the pinkish tips. Her green tail swished at the bottom of the throne.

A large merman with a perfectly sculpted chest swam over to me. He had a powerful deep voice. "Kneel to the queen boy," he commanded. I obeyed perhaps too quickly.

Mya swam over to the queen's side. "Mother, I found another warrior," she said happily.

"Stand boy," the queen said softly.

I again obeyed and rose back to my feet.

"What is your name?"

"Jason," I cleared my throat. "Um Your Majesty."

She looked me up and down. I could not help but blush. Thoughts raced on what I thought of her, her daughter, and even her guards. Perhaps if I didn't look down to their waists it would be even better. I found my shorts getting tight once more and I shuffled my legs together as though I were at attention.

"Perhaps with some training he will make a fine warrior," the queen leaned back in her throne. "If he can pass the first trial that is. Take him away."

I raised an eyebrow. "Trial?"

The buff guard suddenly grabbed my arm and whisked me away deeper into the palace, stone walls blurred as the guard swam swiftly through the halls. He soon stopped at a large wooden door with a single lock on it. He sat me down and unlocked it.

He waited by the door. "All human males must give the seed and complete the trial to make the first step to become a warrior. You cannot speak about the trial outside of this room. Understood?"

I looked up at his handsome bearded face and nodded. "Yes sir."

"Okay good."

In less then a second he picked me up by the arm and pulled down my shorts to reveal my slightly chubbed uncut dick. I gasped and tried to cover myself with my other hand but he threw me in the door and slammed it shut.

The room was small and dark except for a dim blue light fixture that hung above a small wood desk and a chair. Where a humanoid sat atop the desk. She had a feminine body with amazing curves, her skin was bluish and nearly clear. She had tentacles for hair that were tied back to look like a bun. Those curves were enough to get me fluffed up again.

I blushed and covered my crotch. "Sorry ma'am. I'm looking for a trial."

She smiled with her feminine red lips and licked them. She stood and walked toward me, her amazing hips waved in an almost hypnotic fashion. "No you're in the right place. If you empty yourself for me you pass."

"Empty myself?" I realized and blushed even more. "Really?"

"Yes of course. It's necessary for the creation of future warriors if needed."

"Oh of course it's all business."

"You may want to close your eyes for this though. Most of the men do."

"I think I'll be good," I looked down at her lovely blue skin and perfect tits. She had no visible pussy so I wasn't sure how this would work. I lifted my hand from my crotch to reveal my six inch uncut erection which now stood at attention.

She ran her blue fingers through my trimmed brown curly pubic hair and felt up my hard cock. She brushed back my foreskin and stroked me a few times.

I couldn't help but let out a sigh. "Hmm..."

I was too distracted by her jerking me off to notice that her tentacles had moved until I felt something slimy lift me off the ground by my wrists. It felt like a tongue wrapping around my wrists, it twisted between my fingers.

"Okay I think I'm done," I stammered as I watched the tentacles slide around my wrists. Somehow I still maintained my six incher.

"Hush no talking," she said quietly in a lustful voice.

I felt something down at my feet and looked down to find a tentacle wrapping itself around my legs and feet. It licked between my toes and over my feet. It looked strange but it felt strangely nice, almost like a massage.

I saw her beautiful red lips wrap around my dick and felt her tongue glide along my shaft. I could not help but let out an involuntary moan as she sucked my cock. I moaned again and curled my toes which was met with another ticklish licking from the tentacle. I closed my eyes and reared my head back and gasped and panted. I admit I had still been a virgin and had only had a grab here and there and a kiss a few times. This felt amazing.

I could not help but pump into her face a few times. She gurgled and I felt her slobber run down my shaft. I let out a groan when I felt something lick my butt cheeks and around my rim. Then it made its way into my hole. I was not ready for that but I discovered that it felt surprisingly nice as it explored around my tight virgin asshole.

I was close after a few minutes. I let out one final groan, my body shuddered, my toes curled and I blew my load down her throat. She gently let me down and I stood there shaking. My cock still throbbed, she had licked it clean. I grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Thank you," I gave her a nervous laugh and blushed.

She wiped some of my milky semen from her red lips and ate it. She nodded and sat back at her desk. "Now leave."

"Um oh yes ma'am sorry," I gathered myself after a moment and rushed outside.

The guard quickly locked the door behind me. I was still grinning as I wiped a bit of sweat from my forehead. I fixed up my curly hair as best as I could. "Remember to say nothing." The guard said.

I gave him a salute. "Yes sir."

Mya swam into the hall. "Hello Jason," she swam over to me. "What happened? You look strange." She brushed my warm cheek.

I glanced at the guard then back to her. "Um nothing. I did pass though so I guess I'm a warrior."

She laughed. "No not yet. There are other trials and training to do first."

"Oh I got this," I waved a hand and chuckled. "This will be easy."

"I have a question Jason."

"Yeah?"

I nearly jumped when she touched my flaccid cock with her pointer finger. "I have never seen one shaped like yours before."

I quickly looked around to find my green shorts and pulled them back on. "It's normal," I blushed and chuckled nervously. "Just not circumcised."

"Ah," she nodded. "Perhaps it's a sign that you are different from the others. Also don't be so scared of nudity many of us don't hide ourselves as a sign of respect. Those who do so only do so for fashion." Mya smirked and showed her amazing, yet covered, tits.

And damned if I didn't get another chub. "Well I think I will keep my shorts on. For now."

Mya shrugged. "Your choice I suppose. Now follow me. I'll show you where you will sleep tonight."

The two of us swam together as she toured me around the palace. She showed me all the different quarters and the dining hall. She offered me a snack of fish eggs which were surprisingly delicious. I also had a crab leg.

Our final stop was my new room which was more like a crowded military barrack, with neatly made bunks with red sheets. The interior was like a cabin with wood flooring and walls, it was devoid of other people.

"The other warriors are out on a quest tonight so you have the room to yourself for now," Mya said.

"Well thank you," I looked around and found a bed in the corner that looked unclaimed as it was the only one unmade with the sheets folded at the end of the bed. "When will I see you again?" I looked back at her.

Mya smiled. "Tomorrow morning. I'll help you until you're used to things around here."

"Thank you," I smiled and gave her a little bow.

After she left I climbed up to the bunk and laid down and tried to sleep. My mind wandered and thought about my house and my mom. I still could not sleep as my mind raced then I thought of something to help, as did my dick. My shorts tightened and my bed tent poked out.

I looked around the room and still saw no one around. I swam over to one of the windows that led outside to the sea. I looked outside and saw no one in the now dark sea. I thought about Mya's body and I thought about her touch on my cock. Maybe I should have showed her my dick again. I dropped my shorts to my ankles and positioned my cock to the window.

I stroked my six incher and slid my foreskin back and forth. My fingernails scratched the wood and my toes curled. I let out a quiet moan as I threw my head back and emptied my balls from the window. It felt nice, not as good as that feminine creature sucking my cock, but still nice. I thought back to feeling her rim my ass and how oddly hot that was as well. I chuckled. I'd have to try to play with my butt soon.