My (Arabian) Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn Jamila. C'mon, we are waiting You know what you have to do." Dariyah commanded gently.

Rohaifa interrupted the apparent "truth or dare conversation." "Ladies, why do I get the feeling there was some kind of bet or wager going on about behavior at my party?" Her tone and smile indicated that she was not angry or offended, but intrigued.

Laughing, Dariyah replied, "The three of us have been curious about nude sun bathing for a long time. We don't have pools or decks like yours, so this would be the only opportunity."

Oh God, more clothing coming off? What luck! What karma! I must have been a good boy in some past life. I slid my right hand down the front of my shorts and started rubbing my palm along my erect shaft. It's an indirect technique that just feels exquisite.

At this point the buxom woman sitting next to Kadisha stood up and excused herself. She headed toward the house. I had a hunch, she was very uncomfortable with this situation, but did not want to make a scene. A quick trip to the bathroom provided cover.

Jamila sheepishly reached behind her and untied her bra, revealing round breasts with a bit of sag. Her nipples were a lighter pink and she had almost no areolas to speak of. After a few seconds of allowing her friends to judge her, I found out just what "you have to do" entailed. Jamila leaned forward, hitched her fingers into the waistband of her bottoms and slowly slid them down over her legs. Smiling, she twirled her panties in the air with her left thumb and forefinger and then with a flourish dropped them at her side. Completely nude, Jamila lay back on the chaise, extended her arms out with an almost "ta da" expression.

Anusha and the other burkini-clad lady turned their gaze away and back to the pool. I got the idea this was a bridge too far for them. I looked over to the sitting area. Rabia and Kadisha were giggling like school girls and Rohaifa had a rather bemused expression on her face. I really don't think she ever expected her social gathering to go in this direction.

Even if she was prepared for this, I guarantee there was no way in hell she was ready for what happened next. Rabia, the forward-thinking and acting Turk, stood up, threw her head back and declared. "Well ladies, I think it's time for a swim. Who wants to join me?" She undid her stylish robe and let it fall to the flagstones, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. Nothing at all. Like a gorgeous living statue Rabia Kiraz stood completely nude.

I wondered if the ladies present heard my gasp, or it was buried in the sound of their own expressions of surprise and shock. Rabia's breasts were firm, (wouldn't be surprised if she had a bit of surgical help, but they didn't look fake or oversized), dark brown nipples fully erect. She had a washboard stomach with a diamond stud in her navel, below that a small triangle of wispy, brown pubic hair. Her legs were fit, featuring toned thighs and calves, the results of at least three days a week at the gym. With the arrogant confidence of the Queen Bee, or the Alpha Female, Rabia knew her place in the pecking order and she reveled in it. All eyes were fixed on her incredible body.

Somehow my penis gave an extra spasm and became even harder, which I did not believe possible. Secure that no one could see me in my little corner, I pulled my shorts and underwear down completely. My rod sprang to freedom like an uncoiled spring. I tried to work up some spit for lube in order to fully enjoy this amazing scene playing out.

"We are already here, Rabia!" One of the waterfall girls declared. And a few sets of eyeballs left the Turkish Delight and drifted toward the far end of the pool.

Still enjoying being the center of attention, Rabia replied, "So sorry, my friends, how could I have been so thoughtless." She took a few steps toward the corner pool steps, giving me a great view of her firm ass, grabbed the hand rail and looked toward the three on the chaise lounges and called out, "Come on ladies, let's get in the pool."

Dariyah sprang up and said, "Sure why not?" and began walking towards the shallow end, still in her bikini bottoms, breasts swaying enticingly.

Jamila followed shortly thereafter, standing up and following slightly behind Dariyah, giving me an incredible view of her entire body, including a totally bare pubis.

At this point I noticed the third bikini girl at the far chaise. She had seemed uncomfortable the whole time ever since Dariyah had first bared her breasts. She stayed on her chaise and looked down. She seemed rather uncomfortable.

Standing in the shallow end now, Rabia turned and asked Rohaifa, "Are you not going to be joining us, Rohaifa?"

I now began to mentally utter the petty, immature and usually sacrilegious prayers of religiously ignorant youth, the kind that usually started with "Oh please God..." Needless to say, my current prayers referred to Rohaifa getting naked with the other girls.

"I believe the hostess should remain dressed and dry." Rohaifa responded, trying to sound nonchalant. Even from my distance I could tell that Rohaifa's nipples told a different story, pressing against the dark fabric of her one-piece.

"At least, put the music back on." Rabia commented on the current silence.

"I have to go in and change the CDs, Rohaifa retorted.

"CDs? Get with the program Grandma?" Do you have to program your VCR as well?" Rabia mocked.

"Funny Rabia!" replied Rohaifa. "There aren't any good satellite channels with our kind of music, so yes I still use my CDs." Sticking her tongue out in return mockery, she walked to the back door. About twenty seconds later, the upbeat pop music started again.

At this point the pool hosted five women, Rabia and Jamila, completely nude, Dariyah, in her bottoms and the two at the far end, who hadn't moved much. Kadisha now rose from the love seat and walked toward the steps, making no effort to reduce her clothing, the bikini appeared fine for her. Anusha and the other woman in the modest swim attire, both hopped into the water from their seated positions. At this point the waterfall girls looked at each other, smiled, nodded and decided to join the party as they deftly lowered their shoulder straps. Their hands disappeared under the water and soon they had their one-pieces in their hands which they tossed in opposite directions of the rock formation. As they were in the five-foot deep end, I saw no new revelations beyond just bare shoulders.

This display of exposed, exotic flesh was amazing to behold, and I stroked myself furiously at the stimulation, but there was still that one little thing missing. I had to admit to myself, I would have traded all of this just to see Rohaifa in the nude.

Rohaifa returned with more bottled water to stock the fridge. I had a hunch the lady who left was not going to return while the pool bacchanal was going on. Now the 3rd chaise lounge Grace stood up, smiled and began striding toward the deep end of the pool. She hopped up onto the rock formation, and by this time, all eyes were on her. It was clear what she planned to do. The bookends in the deep end, now nude, swam to opposite sides to clear the way for the upcoming plunge.

"Here goes!" She shouted, loud enough to be heard by me over the musical din and did a bikini-clad cannonball, surfacing from her plunge to enthusiastic applause.

Everyone present was now in the pool except Rohaifa. She looked around, checking out the food, the fruit drinks, even apparently counting the silver and the plates. She strode over to an outdoor storage container, a grey foot locker type bin towards the side of the house where we had put the mulch this morning. I assumed she kept her pool supplies in there. Opening it she removed a few swim noodles and two beach balls, which she quickly blew up. "Have fun ladies." She shouted as she tossed the fun stuff toward the pool occupants.

My neighbor paused and then returned to the shallow side, and started down the corner steps. The hostess apparently opted to "stay dressed" but decided to forgo the dry aspect of her recent couplet.

My vision was now complete as the Muslim women's social circle cavorted in naked and barely clothed merriment in the water. Some of the women moved in some sort of strange combination of dancing and water aerobics to the up-tempo music. Others treaded water on the noodles in the deep end. Beachballs caromed from hand to hand. Breasts bounced enticingly as women rose up and fell back down to strike the multi-colored orbs, moves that also exposed bare buttocks and, depending on the angle, pubic hair or the results of shaving. Here was one of my adolescent fantasies come to life in the flesh. Somewhere in suburban Texas, I was the hidden spy, engaging in voyeuristic glimpses into the Harem.

My fantasy went even further than the actual vision. I imagined myself a sultan or emir and this was my harem. I wanted to drop myself in the middle of that cornucopia of flesh and have my way with whoever I wanted and, in any combination. I envisioned myself lifting Rabia Kiraz out of the water, sitting her on the side of the pool and then vigorously eating her out...I was then in the deep water with the bookends, me between them alternating kisses while taking turns massaging their breasts and stimulating their rock-hard nipples. Their hands under the water jointly stroking my engorged cock... At one point Jamila got out of the water and strode toward the rock to jump off like her friend had done a few minutes prior. Watching her round, slightly oversized ass jiggle away from me, made me want her doggie style in the worst way. A vision of her on all fours on the pool deck, clutching her hips tightly while I thrust deep into her...I wondered what kind of blowjob Dariyah would give as I sat on the top step of the pool and she vigorously bathed me with her tongue...

And then it was Rohaifa, the best for last of course. In my vision the crowd in the pool parted and there she was standing in the shallow end, alone, beaming, those slate gray eyes full of desire, engorged nipples straining at her bathing suit front. I walked over to her and took her hand. We walked up the steps and towards the seating area. I went to kiss her and...

That was too much for me. My cock spurted its load, travelling distances not seen since my twenties. I kept pulling as the last drops came out. Exhausted I sank to my haunches, out of breath, maintaining my grip on my now shrinking member, bathed in sweat. After a few seconds, I grabbed my handkerchief from my pocket and did a quick cleanup. Even though I was totally hidden, I felt the need to leave immediately. My voyeurism had paid off beyond my wildest dreams, but I had to go. I took one last look at the pool, pulled my shorts up and went back to the house.

I walked to the master bathroom, took off my clothes and washed my hands really good. I was in a daze over what I had just experienced. I put on fresh underwear and shorts, went back to the living room, hit play on the DVR to complete the Pirates game. At some point I dozed off during the Bucs 5-2 win over the Padres.

Part III: One Down, One Thousand More to Go?

I was awoken about 5PM by my cellphone buzzing on the coffee table. Groggy, I picked it up and saw that the call was from "Neighbor Rohifa," a spelling error due to pronunciation that I had never bothered to correct in the last few years, since Leah and I had exchanged numbers with our neighbor and her husband.

"Hello." I said, my voice probably sounding like a combination of drunk and tired.

"Hi Bob, what are you up too?" Rohaifa's upbeat voice asked.

"Oh, just resting, watching the ball game after doing my yard work, nothing much." I responded.

"Well, the girls just left a little bit ago, and I have a lot of food left. You want me to bring you a plate for dinner? Call it my thank you for your help this morning."

I suddenly had a moment of clarity, like a drunk at 2 AM on his 3rd cup of coffee, wondering how the party had ended up, and also intrigued at the thought of Rohaifa coming to see me, on this day of all days.

"Really? You want to come over? I guess, okay. That sounds good. So will my charity plate include some of Rohaifa's lamb kabobs?"

"Of course." I know how much you love them. Tell you what. Let me finish cleaning up and I'll be over about 6:00." She explained.

"Sounds great. Take care. See you then." I hit the "end" key and then sprang to my feet, did a quick scan around the room to see if it was ready to receive female guests. I am not a slob, and the house is usually presentable and even with the wife, (Remember her Bob?) half a world away, the house was in decent shape. I picked up a few things, tossed some papers into the rubbish can and fluffed up the pillows on the furniture. After that I walked into the bathroom and took another shower. Afterwards I put on my nicest pair of cargo style khaki shorts, and a simple black sport shirt.

Nervously I waited for Rohaifa to show up, which she did promptly, as promised, at 6:00, dressed in black capris, stylish sandals, showing off those luscious toes, a short sleeved white blouse and a sapphire blue, with silver threads woven into it, hijab, carrying a stainless tray with aluminum foil covering what I knew had to be her kabobs.

"Hey Rohaifa, thanks for coming over. You didn't have to do this." I greeted her.

"My pleasure Bob. Now let's put the kabobs in the oven and get everything ready."

I opened the door and she strode in, down the main hallway to our kitchen/family living area. Rohaifa set the tray down and turned the gas oven dial on, setting the temperature at 325. She took the foil off the tray and revealed that she had not just brought the kabobs but some veggies and fruit from the trays that lay on her patio table a few hours earlier.

Standing near her in the kitchen, and having taken notice of her slightly more casual dress, short sleeves and capris, I noticed she was wearing perfume, a decent amount of a floral scent, probably Opium. Was she flirting with me? I could not believe this was an accident.

"It's a nice night. Why don't we eat on the deck?" I suggested. Texas is funny. We use our decks in the spring and the fall, when people up north don't use them, but hardly ever venture out during the high summer, when temperatures are in the 90s and 100s, when folks up north practically live outside.

"Sounds great." She readily agreed. And at that point I reached up into our kitchen cupboard and grabbed our "outside set of plates," gun-metal gray in color they were a heavier ceramic, a wedding gift from one of Leah's cousins, and made ready to set the table. "Do you have any serving bowls for the veggies and fruit?"

"Of course." I grabbed two plain white large bowls and handed them to her.

She took the bowls and lowered her gaze. I could tell something was on her mind. She wanted to say something.

"Say Bob, I don't know much about it," her voice halted a bit, she drew in a deep breath, "but, uh," she paused again, "What wine goes with lamb kabobs?" Her cheeks reddened.

My face must have beamed at her question, which seemed to put her a bit more at ease. "Rohaifa Nasser, are you asking about actually drinking," I paused and drew out the word, "alcohol?" while making a mock surprised gasp face, which made her laugh in spite of herself.

"Just kind of curious, I know you westerners enjoy it. I don't think Allah will punish me for one little transgression. You won't let me get drunk, will you?" She asked sweetly.

"Of course not, my friend. You'll have a pleasant experience." My mind was racing with the possibilities from my well stocked wine rack to introduce my neighbor to the joys of wine. I had the strongest hunch that the activities of earlier in the afternoon, which I had witnessed unbeknownst to her, had affected her in a major way. Perhaps, seeing some of her friends lose their inhibitions and let loose gave her some ideas.

"I believe you will enjoy a nice Riesling. I'll go get a bottle."

Even though a medium bodied red would go better with lamb, I didn't think Rohaifa would enjoy the stronger taste, so I settled on a lighter and sweeter white.

"Great, I'll get the fruit and vegetables ready." She said, as I walked back to the front of the house to my 36-bottle wine cooler, a gift Leah had gotten me on my 45th birthday. I found a nice smooth bottle, semi-sweet, but not over powering for a rookie drinker like Rohaifa, and returned to the kitchen.

"How was the party?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh, you know, a bunch of hens getting together to gossip and have some fun. Most of us went swimming. I hope the music didn't bother you."

"I was watching the ball game, only barely heard it" I lied through my teeth, secretly hoping Rohaifa hadn't studied the facial expressions of liars too much in her psych or realtor training. By this time, she had placed the fruit in a bowl and had organized the mélange of vegetables into an ordered chaos in the other bowl.

"Well, it's going to take some time for the oven to heat up? Why don't we head out to the deck?" I asked. The sun was already starting to go down, and the twilight was setting in. It would be a pleasant setting. Reaching into a kitchen drawer I removed my favorite wine key and then opened the other cupboard and removed two of our nice long-stemmed wine glasses.

Turning back to the bottle I had set on the countertop, I observed Rohaifa. Her face bore the combination look of equal parts excitement, expectation and just plain nervousness, the kind of feeling a young man gets the first time he walks into the open door of a strip club in his life.

I poured her a very small portion, only about two ounces, but poured myself a full glass of about six ounces. She grabbed the glass by the stem. "Very good Rookie." I complimented her. It's white wine, chilled, don't want your body heat to change the temperature.

She smiled nervously.

"C'mon let's head out to the deck and enjoy the sun." I strode toward our kitchen door, after having grabbed my wine glass and she was right behind me. Our sitting area is on the Nassar side, just behind my grill. We took our places on the love seat.

Still clutching her glass and not knowing what to do with it, Rohaifa looked at me quizzically. "I guess we should toast. Is that what you people do?" She paused, halted, "Sorry, didn't mean it to sound like that, "you people."

"No problem." I set her at ease. "Yes, like this." I assumed a mock haughty tone," To good neighbors and friends." I moved my glass in her direction. "Cheers."

Like a school girl, she beamed, "Cheers" and brought her glass towards mine. They clinked.

"Just take a sip at first, Rohaifa. Enjoy it in your mouth, run it over your palette and then swallow." She took a hesitant sip and her eyes rolled up a bit at the new taste.

She swished it around in her mouth a bit. I had to keep from laughing as she appeared to be acting like a character in some comedy, overly broad expressions and eye movements as she swished and tried to make sense of what she was tasting. Finally, she swallowed.

"Wow, that's a little strong, but the flavor is kind of nice. Citrus, kind of fruity." She commented.

"See, nothing to worry about. I don't see the jaws of Islamic hell opening up to swallow you!" I glanced at the deck as if expecting the hellmouth to open.

"Wow, age 41 and my first ever sip of wine." Still can't believe I did this. She seemed more proud than ashamed of this fact.

We sat and chatted for the next ten minutes, before the oven timer dinged. We went back into the kitchen. Rohaifa put the kabobs in. We grabbed the veggies and fruits and took them out to the patio table. I also grabbed two bottles of water, handed one to her and said, "When you drink you have to make sure to hydrate. "We people don't just drink alcohol with meals."