My (Arabian) Summer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say it Bob, I know." She interrupted me. "I know you're a good husband, and part of me feels really guilty about doing this with Leah's husband, not to mention the memory of my own faithful husband. "Let's just not think about those things right now. Let's just enjoy the moment."

"Sounds good to me." I replied. I put my water down on the other night stand and put my left arm around her shoulder, drawing her close to me. I kissed the top of her forehead gently as I cradled her in my arms. She lowered her head to my chest. We just sat there quietly for a few moments.

Finally, I looked down at her . "Would you like to stay the night, Rohaifa?" I asked earnestly. "I make a pretty good breakfast. Not to mention," I glanced down at my now soft penis, "He usually wakes up before me." I grinned. " My morning sex has received rave reviews."

"I can't imagine it would be better than what I just experienced." Rohaifa then paused, and a small frown crossed her pretty features. She shook her head. "I don't think so Bob. I don't think I should stay over, as much as I would love to just pull these sheets back and fall asleep naked in your arms. Believe me you have no idea how much I want to wake up with you and have coffee and breakfast, not to mention enjoy feeling you inside me again. But I think we should leave things here, a truly wonderful experience. You've made me feel alive, like a whole woman again for the first time in..." she paused, "...well you know how long it's been."

Sensing that Rohaifa was going to be leaving soon, I nodded quietly.

She continued, "This is yours and Leah's bed. I am here temporarily and don't think I should be taking her place any longer than this. Waking up with you wouldn't feel right and would probably prolong things and it would hurt even more, when we had to stop being together." I had to admit she was right. From my perspective. I could chalk this up as "one slip," the one time I was unfaithful and would not do it again.

She looked up at me, her eyes a bit moist, and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you again Bob for an amazing experience. I really enjoyed every bit of it, but I think I better go." She stood up and began looking for her scattered clothing on the floor.

"One thing Rohaifa. I hope this will not make things weird between us. Still want to be friends and have dinner and when Leah gets back, we can still socialize?" I asked plaintively.

Stepping into her panties, she responded, "Of course, we will still be friends. This will just be our little secret."

"It better be, or Leah will kill us both." I joked, as she now had her arms behind her back reclasping her bra, she laughed knowingly.

Despondent that she weas leaving, I said nothing more as she quickly found her slacks and her blouse, and then stepped into her sandals.

I stood up, still naked. "Take care Rohaifa. This was a truly incredible experience." She threw her arms around me and we hugged in a deep embrace, followed by a chaste kiss on the mouth.

"Goodnight Bob. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you again for this!" She bent down to the floor and retrieved her hijab. She stared at it for a few seconds, then she wrapped it around her shoulders and tied it like a four in hands scarf, not covering her hair with it. "I think it looks pretty just like this."

Getting her meaning, I responded, "Yes it does. Good night Rohaifa." And with that she walked out of my bedroom. I listened to her footsteps echo down the hall and heard the front door open and shut seconds later.

I went to the front door and locked it. Turned out the lights and headed back to bed. I blew out the candles and got under the covers. I rubbed the skin in my nether regions and inhaled her scent on my hands. I drunk it in like the bouquet of a fine wine. The pillow where she had lain

her head still smelled of her hair, her sweat and Opium. How did she know that was my favorite perfume? I clutched the pillow to my face drinking in every bit of those exciting scents. It had been a long day and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue

I did wake up with my usual morning wood the next day, but being a school day, I did not have the time for morning masturbation, not even in the shower. My mind still reeled from the amazing events of the past weekend.

School was a pretty easy day, as my AP students were just practicing writing FRQs for their AP exam the next week. They were working in groups so I had no active role. I would not have been much help to them anyway, as my mind was elsewhere, fondly remembering the pool party and my amazing time with Rohaifa.

Coming home, I played on the internet a bit and made myself some pan-fried chicken breasts with rice for dinner. After doing the dishes, and cleaning up last night's mess (as I had promised Rohaifa), I retired to my study to look over the writing that my students had done. I even poured myself an "after dinner bourbon."

Around 8PM my cell buzzed with a text notification. I picked up the phone and saw a text from Rohaifa. "Hey Bob, hope I'm not bothering you. Could you please come over and help me with something? Come in back door. Gate unlocked (Heart emoji) -"R"

Smiling, I set the phone down, a bit surprised to hear from her so soon. Wondered if she needed me to lift some stuff for her again.

Leaving the house, I could see no lights on in the front windows, where I knew Rohaifa had her home real estate office. I walked back through the gate to the pool deck and things were pretty dark there as well. Entering the kitchen, I noticed a candle burning on the island. I wondered if she had lost power, and wanted me to see if I could fix it.

Then I noticed another candle laying diagonally from the first, on the counter top, closer to the doorway to her living area. Beyond it I could see one more tapir in the other room.. I smiled. These candles were clearly laid out and lit as a path for me to follow.

Hesitantly I walked into the living room and saw the path led to her master bedroom to the right. My penis stirred a bit in anticipation.

I was a bit surprised when I walked into her bedroom and did not see her. I guess I expected her to be lying in bed, but it was already turned down, even in the candle light I could see luxurious, golden, high thread count sheets. The last four candles led to her master bath. I heard a girlish giggle and a small splash. I knew what was waiting for me.

I stepped into the bathroom where about a dozen more candles had been lit and there was Rohaifa, lying back in her garden tub, surrounded by clouds of billowy foam like in an old Hollywood fantasy. She was facing me, smiling, grey eyes shining amidst the bubbles in the warm flickering light, hair tied back in the pony tail like at the party, her feet resting on the edge of the tub nearest me.

"I am so glad you could make it Bob. Here I was about to take a bubble bath and thought, now who would really enjoy sharing it with me?" She stated in breathy, mock wide-eyed innocence.

I was speechless, but could feel myself smiling in utter disbelief.

"What are you waiting for? C'mon take your clothes off and get in here with me. The water's great."

I began removing my tee shirt, when she interrupted, "Oh yes, one more thing, don't forget the refreshments" as her left hand emerged from the suds and pointed toward the vanity sink to my right.

Resting on the sink was a silver tray, with two wine glasses, and an ice bucket with a chilling bottle of the same Riesling we had consumed the night before. I stared in shock.

"My first ever trip to "Total Wine." The clerk was so nice. He was cute, six feet or so, young guy in his twenties, long blonde hair. He was very helpful; answered all my questions. I think he was flirting with me." She said devilishly.

Finished with my shirt, I quickly pulled off my tennis shoes and socks, slipped my shorts and underwear off in one motion, then turned toward the sink. Quickly I poured two full glasses and strode toward the tub, already rising to the occasion. "Sounds like you're expanding your horizons."

"Life's too short." she chuckled wiggling her sudsy toes. "By the way, I do hope you plan to stay tonight. I make a mean breakfast, with great Arabic coffee." She paused and riveted her eyes on mine, "But I have to warn you, I usually wake up very, very horny in the morning."

At that time, I never would have believed that the adventures I later dubbed my Summer of Arabian Nights were only just beginning...

-30-