All Comments on 'My Armpit Fetish'

by kabir99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mayishaveyoumayishaveyou11 months ago

It was agood story i love smelling my wifes arm pits first thing in the morning before she gets up, it still amazes me that hers have no smell because she doesn't sweat. Even when she was wet between her legs she had no musky smell.

dirtyfishdirtyfish11 months ago

Loved this story probably because I have been there. Nothing more powerful than the smell of a natural woman. The stronger athe better.

Sparky74Sparky749 months ago

Really Great Story, Something that I'm very much into, but not sure I will ever experience in real life.

Would love for you to write more.

JhMcKnJhMcKn8 months ago

I love seeing women with not only hairy pits, but also hairy legs. Hairy legs encased in sheer nylons are a real turn on for me. My mother was an alcoholic who passed at 38, She literally drank herself to death. Late on, like the last three years before she dies. daddy wouldn't let her shave her pits or legs because he was afraid she would cut herself badly and bleed to death. She had very black hair and lots of it on both her legs and pits. She also had a very hairy belly and cunt which I saw numerous times when she pissed.

Keep writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Smelling sweaty armpits and licking them always gets me on a new high especially during hot and humid summer days Following that down is the funky smell of female navel before further down are the fishy smells of pussy and asshole All these help to give me a tremendous orgasm during an actual fuck

Pelau1956Pelau19563 months ago

I love learning about how people develop their fetishes, especially ones the same as I have, female armpits, sweaty and hairy.

I too started to notice women's body hair at about 12 years of age. I started to see mature women at the beach or a pool with hair growing down their legs out from under their swim suit bottoms , and sometimes they would have under arm hair. I started to realize that young girls didn't have that, but when they started to grow the hair they were becoming women, and thus sexual!

From that point on when checking out girls I'd look for their body hair.

Also sweat is totally a turn on for me too, especially armpit sweat.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkabir99@kabir99
Hi, Kabir this side. Honestly, I am a very sexual person by nature and love to explore different kinks and fetishes. From foot fetish to armpit fetish, from golden showers to incest role-plays, I have had so many experiences, specially when it comes to doing something that i...