All Comments on 'My Asian Wife Ch. 03'

by andyli

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I predict an overall average of low 3's.

Cause it just doesn't hack it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I love the part when you were eating her shaved pussy while squirtting her breast milk uncontrollably...

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
An average 1*...

Now he finaly is even with his cheating wife!! he is a cheater too and user her sister!!! What two model families of cheaters!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 for content

and to piss off annony who we all know blows and swallows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 1 for content

unlike bonnie I don't give meaningless and worthless scores. Just score the way I see them. Isn't that right bonnie dear? Yea, yea, I'm an asshole anon, we get it. Save your breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess if wifey is allowed to fuck around, hubby should be too.....

....but he should really go back starting about 5 weeks after Lucy delivers her baby and fuck her silly 10-11 times 'till she's pregnant with his baby.

It's all good....except Lucy's hubby may have a different idea of what marriage is supposed to be about. Still, if Lucy's willing, he should make her a regular stop.

It won't be long and she'll be calling for him to fuck her hard and fast every day and maybe make yet another baby in her....Mmmmm milky tits, hot, wet pussy and someone else gets to pay the bills...let's just hope Lin doesn't find out. She might not like him fucking someone else, especially her 'little' sister.

Big wup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good effort but...

..... spellcheck, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous