My Assassin King Ch. 02

Story Info
Davahn the dark elf makes me beg for it.
4k words
4.76
6.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FayeBby
FayeBby
90 Followers

This is so incredibly irrelevant, but I thought I would share with you guys that I have started saving these files on my computer as "MyAssKing" and it makes me chuckle every single time I open them. I imagine a man with a crown made of several golden bootie cheeks and also sitting on a throne of bootie cheeks, making royal decrees such as, "Eat ass, go fast."

Thank you for all of the love and support of my stories thus far. As always, any and all feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy friends~ :)

...

Traveling with Davahn almost feels natural, as if a second shadow has started following me around. Despite the fact that we're traveling by foot, we end up reaching the next town in what feels like little to no time at all. From what I can tell by the measure of hustle and bustle going on around us and the smells of various baked or grilled goods— I'd wager we arrived just in time for lunch.

Thank the gods for that. My stomach is eating me alive.

We end up finding a family owned hole-in-the-wall spot to eat, trying our best to lay low in the off chance that we're still being followed. Finishing quickly, we ask our server to point us towards the closest stables on our way out.

I wait outside while Davahn haggles with the horse breeder, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible while I keep watch for any trouble. When Davahn finally comes out, he's accompanied by two mares, one black and one brown. As he hands me the reins to the brown one, I shake my head.

"You didn't just buy me a horse, right?"

Davahn looks as if I just asked him if he were a dark elf, "No, I bought you a pegasus." He pushes the reins into my hands before he says, "Yes, I bought you a horse. Now, we need to get moving. We've already stayed here too long." He's all business as he hoists himself onto his horse, and not wanting to be left in the dust like an idiot, I follow suit.

As we begin riding side by side down the busy street, I quietly say to him, "Please don't buy me things."

The dark elf nearly chokes on a laugh before he says, "I never imagined I'd hear a beautiful woman tell me that."

I roll my eyes so hard that I almost give myself a headache. "I'm serious. It makes me uncomfortable."

Looking incredibly puzzled, he draws his brows together before asking me, "Why?"

"Because it..." I struggle to think of an explanation for what I'm feeling. I'm jobless, homeless, bordering on sanity-less. All things considered, I should be grateful for the help. I sigh as I continue, "I don't know. I'm not used to being given anything. It makes me feel like I owe you something."

"You don't owe me anything." Davahn makes the statement very matter of factly, pausing for a brief moment as we pass by a loud caravan of travelers before he continues speaking. "I don't do anything that I don't want to do. Money comes and goes. I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but your new boyfriend is actually quite wealthy."

I blink several times before scoffing at him, "I'm sorry, I think I missed the point in time when you were designated as my boyfriend."

"Oh right, my apologies. I believe the term that you prefer is, 'Daddy.'"

I smack him in the arm, mostly hurting my own hand in the process, which earns me a loud series of chuckles beside me as I hiss in pain and wring my hand out.

"You are incredibly unpleasant at times." I mumble under my breath, trying not to scowl so much that it draws unnecessary attention.

"Ah yes, but the times that I'm incredibly pleasant more than make up for it, hmm?" The astronomical levels of ego that coat every word he says nearly gives me a cavity.

"You suffer from a severely over-inflated sense of self worth."

"Quite, and right now you're suffering from a severe lack of my cock being buried inside of you." He winks at me before turning his head forward, "We're all suffering, princess. Get used to it."

"I'll show you a princess." I barely mumble the words as we reach the outskirts of town, the conversation going quiet as my irritation and Davahn's amusement mingle in the air between us.

...

Hours pass on the road, and besides a few random comments here and there, most of our time passes in relative quiet. I'm grateful for it, more than just needing the time to process and get my head wrapped around my new circumstances. I'm pretty sure Davahn is aware of that, but I'm not sure what to make of the fact that he's already picking up on what I'm needing so easily. I'm even more duped by the concept that he cares enough to cater to my whimsies.

Just as the sky is beginning to fade into the various colors of sunset, another small town comes into view over the horizon as Davahn says, "We can keep riding until dawn and be home in the morning, or we can find somewhere to sleep and finish the journey tomorrow."

The yawn I let out in combination with my stomach making a humiliating complaint answers Davahn's question for me.

We end up finding a small tavern very similar to the one we met in, but then again, most small taverns are essentially the same. No one in that business is really trying to invent the wheel or anything.

Finishing our dinner downstairs quickly, we head straight to our room once we're done. Davahn immediately starts undressing as soon as the door closes, and I scoff.

"What're you doing?" I ask as he's unbuttoning his pants, and he looks at me like I'm the dumbest child he's ever met.

"You can't be serious." His voice is full of humor as he pushes his pants down his legs, and I quickly cover my eyes with my hand. "You are absolutely fucking ridiculous." The dark elf is practically choking on his laughter before he sighs, "Right, right. Let me slip into bed and hide my cock under the covers for you. Wouldn't want to offend your precious virtue."

I pull my hand away from my face and groan, "I'm sorry, but I'll need time to adjust to someone just ripping their clothes off in front of me."

"Oh, I don't want you to adjust to it." Davahn's grin is wide and dangerous as he slides onto the bed on his back, his cock already getting hard as he lays out like he's being painted, "I want you to always look just as shy and flustered as you do right now when you see me naked."

I roll my eyes and turn away from him to hide my blush as I start taking my own clothes off, "I am not shy."

There's an infuriatingly cute snort behind me before he says, "Sure."

By the time I've finished undressing and crawl into bed, Davahn is hard as a rock and staring at me like I'm some mix between a feast and salvation. When I try to worm my body under the blankets, he grasps me by my wrists and pins them to the bed as he leans his body over mine, his erection pressing against my soft stomach. With his face just inches above mine, he looks down at me through hooded lids as he whispers to me.

"At the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy..." The corner of his mouth twitches upwards into a small grin, "... you really are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

"Sure, sure." I try to sound casual as I brush off the compliment, but the traitorous heat I can feel spreading over my cheeks probably ruins the effect of nonchalance I was going for.

"Hmm." Davahn hums thoughtfully as his head dips lower, just barely brushing his lips against mine as he says, "When you blush like that, it makes me want to do deplorably disrespectful things to you."

"Oh?" I can barely speak as the dark elf above me nuzzles his forehead against mine, our breaths mingling between us.

"Oh." He just barely smiles as he takes my bottom lip gently between his teeth, pulling up slowly until it pops out of his mouth, "But I don't just want to do disgusting things to you, love. I want to make you beg for me to do disgusting things to you."

"I don't beg for anything." The words are breathless, taking away the vast majority of their authority.

"Hmm." Davahn is practically buzzing with amusement as he drags his bottom lip across my jaw, his mouth just barely pressed against my ear as he whispers, "I'd bet you anything that I could change that."

"What's your wager, then?"

Davahn chuckles darkly as he nips at my neck, licking the small hurt before he finally says, "How about this: if I fuck you before I've made you beg for it, then I'll pay you double what I'm currently paying my highest paid assassin."

"That sounds like an HR violation waiting to happen."

I can't help but whine as Davahn presses his erection harder against my stomach, sucking on my throat briefly before making his way back up to my mouth, looking me dead in the eye as he murmurs, "I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Are you?"

I try to roll my eyes as convincingly as possible, "And what if you win?"

Davahn's mouth spreads into a huge, delicious grin. "Then you'll have to start only addressing me as 'Daddy' whenever you speak to me."

Oh, for the love of—

"Fine." I bite out.

...

Davahn makes quick work of tying my hands to the headboard with his belt, making me pull on the restraint several times to prove that I can't get out. Once he's satisfied with it, he sits back on his heels between my legs for several moments, staring down at my naked body sprawled out before him with nothing but patient lust behind his eyes. His gaze drags from my face downward, his cock twitching slightly when his eyes finally reach my sex. Davahn's gaze returns to mine as he sloppily licks his thumb, never breaking eye contact with me as he teases the already painfully hard peak of one of my breasts. I whimper slightly from the contact as my legs instinctively try to close, desperate for friction, but his body blocks me from being able to do so.

"Hmm." The dark elf softly moans as he leans over my body, laying a feather light kiss on my other nipple before teasing it between his teeth. When my hips buck in response, he chuckles against my breast in a way that borders on menacing as he sucks my nipple roughly into his mouth. The sucking sounds accompanied by my own strangled moans fill the room, and he drops my breast from his mouth briefly as he pinches my other nipple and says, "Try and be quiet, love. I really wouldn't want to be interrupted right now."

Easy for you to say, buddy.

As he sucks my breast back into his mouth, his hand at my other breast presses flat against my skin before dragging down my torso, pausing once it reaches the bottom of my stomach, drawing delicate circles there with his fingertips as he nips at my nipples with his teeth. I press my lips together tightly, trapping the moans in my throat, but that does little to muffle the sound of my desire as the assassin teases me. My hips are rolling helplessly against the air, and when I feel Davahn's free hand delicately circle my neck, my back arches as my legs quickly wrap around his waist. Before I can manage to maneuver his cock inside of me, the hand that was teasing my stomach roughly presses me back down to the bed.

"Easy, baby." Davahn's voice is so thick with lust that it's almost unrecognizable as he groans into my neck, "Are you ready to beg for it?" I simply shake my head in response, not trusting my mouth to speak correctly. He chuckles as he slowly plants kisses down my chest, my stomach, "Suit yourself."

Both of Davahn's hands grab both of my hips, holding me down hard as he stares at my sex from mere inches away, so close that I can feel the warmth of his breath against my wet folds. I hear him groan as he lays his tongue flat against the bottom of my opening before slowly dragging upwards and over my clit. He repeats this several times as I writhe against his grip without any hope for escaping, my breath coming out of me in jagged spurts.

"I love how responsive you are to me." I barely have time to press my mouth together and hold back my scream as he sucks my clit into his mouth, feeling him moan as his tongue flicks furiously over it. He lays out one of his arms like an iron bar over my stomach to keep me in place as his free hand quickly maneuvers downward. Without hesitation, two long deft fingers sink inside of me. My back arches almost painfully as he drags the pads of his fingers upwards against my g-spot in a come hither motion, pressing up so hard and fast that the sound of my wetness quickly fills the room.

"Daddy." The moan bursts past my lips as I quickly inch closer to my climax, my thighs tightening around his head in a vice grip.

Davahn looks up at me as my clit pops out of his mouth, his face obscenely wet as he laps at my clit softly like a cat. The way he holds my gaze as he does it, fire burning behind his eyes, nearly does me in before he says, "You make the cutest little sounds that I've ever heard." I let out a ragged breath as Davahn fucks my g-spot harder and faster, his own voice sounding slightly strangled as he breathes out, "Beg for it."

I shake my head.

Right as I'm about to cum, Davahn pulls away from me, using his hands to hold me down as I cry out from the pain of being edged.

"Prick." I rasp at him.

He angles his head, and evil grin spreading over his wet face, "Was that a request?"

I roll my eyes and say, "Not in the slightest." That's what my mouth says at least, inside my body is screaming to say whatever the fuck I have to to get what it wants.

Davahn runs his hand over my wet folds before he sits on his heels, fisting his cock with my juices. I buck my hips and whine involuntarily as I watch him. "Is this what you want?" He circles my clit with the head of his cock. I buck again, and he chuckles as he pulls back, "Ah, ah, ah. What's the magic word, love?"

"I hate you."

Davahn chuckles darkly at me, "Unfortunately that was three words, and none were correct."

He pushes my legs to my chest, exposing everything to him as he stares down hungrily, running the length of his cock over my opening as he smacks my ass hard. I barely hold back the 'please' I almost screamed. His breathing goes ragged as he moves his cock faster against me, slapping my ass harder. I press my lips together tightly, trapping all of my begging in my throat as desperate moans.

"You want it bad, don't you?"His voice is low and guttural as he watches his cock slide over me, looking up at my face with an expression bordering on anger.

I shake my head.

"You're an awful liar." For emphasis, he spanks my ass so hard that the sound echoes off the walls, and I have to bite my own arm to keep from screaming. "You just want Daddy to punish you, don't you baby?"

As he says it, I have the biggest eureka moment of my entire life.

I put on my cutest and most pitiful voice, practically sounding like I'm crying as I whimper to him, "Daddy, it hurts."

Davahn's hips stop moving as he looks down at me, a muscle in his jaw twitching. "What hurts, baby?"

"Inside." I roll my hips for emphasis. "I feel so tight and empty without you inside of me, and it hurts."

He takes a shaky breath in through his nose before he drops my legs, pressing his shaft hard against my clit as his hand circles my neck and he holds his face directly over mine, "Beg. For. It." He growls directly into my mouth, almost screaming at me.

"Hmm..." I pretend to think about it for a brief moment before sassily concluding with, "I don't want to."

"I didn't ask if you wanted to, I told you to beg." His grip on my neck tightens slightly.

"No." I say it with a smile, biting my lower lip playfully to try and suppress my shit-eating grin.

His hand around my throat travels upwards slightly, grabbing me hard by my jaw as he grinds against me, "This is becoming less cute by the second, Ali. Be a good girl and give Daddy what he wants."

"Really? If it's less cute, then why do you wanna fuck me so bad now?"

He bites my lip as his hips move faster, his breathing erratic, his face in a primal snarl as he practically barks at me, "Beg."

Looking up at him through my best bedroom eyes, I whisper sweetly into his mouth, "Make me, Daddy."

He easily sinks his cock inside of me fast and hard as his hand claps over my mouth, his hips smacking loudly against my thighs once he's buried to the hilt. "Fuck, that's good." Davahn pulls back slowly before sinking in even harder. "You're going to fucking regret that little stunt, baby." His voice is almost unrecognizable as he sits on his heels, both hands holding me by the hips before he says, "Unless you're feeling like another late-night run, I suggest you don't scream." And then he unleashes himself on me.

Rubbing my clit furiously as he fucks me, loud smacking noises echo off every wall of the room as he rams in and out of me. Noises that I don't even recognize as my own bubble in my chest as I grunt with each thrust, doing everything I can not to scream this pricks name as he absolutely wrecks me. I feel my body tightening again as it inches back towards my neglected climax, my body arching instinctively.

"Oh, how cute." Davahn rams into me even harder as he speaks, "Are you going to cum for me, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy." I gasp as he slaps me across my breast and pulls out of me right before I can cum, my eyes watering and tears spilling over as I whimper and writhe beneath him. He licks the inside of his cheek as he watches me suffer, a look of violent lust on his face.

"That hurts, doesn't it?" His eyes look frantic. "If you would just fucking behave yourself, I'd make you cum as much as you want. I'll bury my face between your legs all gods damned night if you beg for it enough."

Davahn throws my legs over his shoulders before leaning his body over mine and sinking slowly inside of me, gently filling me until he's sheathed himself inside of me entirely, the position allowing him to get even deeper than before. I whine as he starts to slowly fuck me, the movements much gentler and less frantic than before, as if he's taking his time to feel every inch of his cock being wrapped up inside of me.

Nuzzling his face into my neck, Davahn whispers to me as he rocks in and out of me, "Clothes, diamonds, or kingdoms, Ali— you can name anything in this entire fucking world, and it's yours. I will give you anything and everything, and I'll never even make you ask nicely. You'll never have to beg for another thing in your entire life, but..." He emphasizes his final statement with one hard thrust, making me whimper as he calmly and evenly states, "... you will beg for me."

The dark elf resumes his more frantic pace, the sounds of his hips slapping against my ass quickly filling the previous silence. His hand wraps around my throat as he fucks me, letting my legs drop and wrap around his waist as he presses his open mouth to mine, our moans echoing in each others throats as our teeth clash together. His free hand wedges between us, easily finding my clit and resuming his deliciously torturous circles over it.

"Fuck!" My back arches as I dig my heels into his back desperately, "Daddy please, please don't stop. Please."

"Good fucking girl." Davahn's jaw drops as he growls and fucks me harder, guttural moans coming from his throat. "Cum for me, baby." My spine nearly snaps as I cry out wordlessly, my legs shaking as my body convulses beneath him. "Yes, baby, that's it. Give it to me." He groans as he rises to sit on his heels again, not pausing even for a moment as he continues slamming into me, his hand moving even faster against my clit.

"Whoa." I pull on my restraint as the pleasure builds even more, feeling overstimulated as he relentlessly works my body.

"Whoa, indeed." He chuckles back at me, but there's no humor there as his eyes hungrily bore into mine. Animalistic grunts are bubbling in my throat as my body tightens once more, Davahn's breathing going as frantic as mine as he moans endlessly. "That's it, baby. Cum on my cock one more time for me. Daddy needs it." His hand claps over my mouth again as my entire body jerks and I cum harder than I ever have before, screaming into his palm as his own hips movements become jerky and he groans, "Fuck, where do you want my cum, baby?" Davahn moves his hand from my mouth to entangle in my hair as he fucks me.

FayeBby
FayeBby
90 Followers
12