My Assassin King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inside of me, Daddy. I want to feel you cum inside of me." I breathlessly whimper into Davahn's face, and his jaw drops as he fucks me faster, his brows pulling together as a low whine starts building in his throat.

"Oh dear gods, Ali." Davahn roars into my neck as he rams his cock inside of me one last time, his hips digging into me desperately as he fills me with his seed.

We stay like that for several minutes as we catch our breath until Davahn reaches over to grab one of his daggers off of the night stand, cutting my hands loose from the rope. My arms instantly wrap around his neck, and he purrs with pure masculine satisfaction as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me on top of him as he lays out on his back. I nuzzle my face into his neck and moan pleasantly as he runs a hand through my hair.

"Told you." I can feel the vibrations of his chuckle through his chest, and a huge shit-eating grin spreads over my face.

"Ah, ah, ah. You specifically said if you could make me beg before fucking me." I pinch his neck as I say, "I believe that I just became a quite wealthy woman."

"Oh, you sneaky little minx." Davahn chuckles lowly before he turns his head, pulling me up gently by my hair to look at him, "I suppose you won fair and square, then."

"I suppose that I did." I bite my lip to try and hide my smile before I give up and kiss him softly, mumbling against his lips, "Anything in the world, huh?"

The assassin presses his lips together tightly as he stretches lazily under me, smacking my ass once before groaning at me with a playful wink, "And everything."

12