My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you have a sexual relationship with your sister?" Evan asked.

"Yes, I do," Jess confirmed, nodding.

"In your own words, please tell us how this started," Evan said.

"Well, I was 20, in seminary college," Jess replied. "I was still feeling the impulses of youth and was conflicted, my body wanting one thing, the church teaching me another. It was very frustrating. I've always been, well, overweight, fat, and women never even noticed me as a man, though I had all of the natural urges that any young man might have."

"I would drive down to Omaha, Arkansas, whenever the urges were so overwhelming that they were distracting me from everything else," Jess explained. "It's only a 20-minute drive and I figured that nobody would ever recognize me. Omaha has an adult bookstore and sex shop where they sell videos and sex toys. They also have a glory hole."

"For our viewers who might not know, would you mind explaining what a glory hole is?" Evan asked.

"Well, it's a wall with holes cut out about waist level," Jess replied. "Men stick their cocks through the holes and someone on the other side either sucks their cock or fucks them. It's all anonymous."

"And you would go to this place?" Evan asked. "How often?"

"Once or twice a week usually," Jess replied. "I was terribly embarrassed at first, but nobody seemed at all interested in what I was doing. There were other men next to me sticking their cocks through the wall, too, mostly black men. I quickly realized that they were in the same situation that I was in; they had urges and needed to be able to do something about them. This was a safe, anonymous way to accomplish that."

"I got over my guilty feelings about what I was doing after a few times," Jess continued. "And it worked. I wasn't constantly at war with my sexual frustrations and was better able to concentrate on my studies. My grades actually improved."

"Were you a religious person?" Evan asked.

"Very," Jess replied. "I was raised a Baptist and had only ever missed a Sunday in church if I was sick."

"And you didn't find that to be in conflict with your visits to the glory hole?" Evan asked.

"Oh, I did, to be sure," Jess replied with a laugh. "The craziest thing is that the more conflicted I felt, the more I'd go to the glory hole to get relief. The conflict would usually disappear as I came, though I had some interesting discussions with myself on the drive back."

"Our parents had both passed while I was in high school," Jess continued. "They left me and Sarah the house and we continued to live there. With their life insurance and social security death benefits, we were able to survive without much trouble, the house having no mortgage."

"One day after I had gone to the glory hole, I was sitting in my car, basically recovering from an intense orgasm," Jess continued. "It was early afternoon, almost 2pm, when I saw a woman come out of the building. I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like Sarah. Without even thinking, I got out of my car and approached her. She saw me and her face went white. I just stood there looking at her, speechless. I could see dried cum on her chin."

"Sarah, why don't you tell your story up to this point?" Evan suggested.

"Oh, my," Sarah said, giggling. "Well, like Jess, I've always been big, fat, like our parents. Guys never even saw me, certainly not as a woman. By the time I hit puberty, I was already experiencing the pangs of horniness. I played with myself all the time, using different fruits and vegetables as dildos. We had this timer in the kitchen, shaped like an egg. You twisted the bottom to set the time. I would set the timer, then push it into my pussy while I played with myself. When it would go off, I would cum like crazy. Sometimes my pussy would be sore because I played with it so much. I used to get such a kick watching my mother set the timer, knowing that it had been in my pussy not so long ago."

"One day I was reading the local paper and I saw an ad in the classified section for a sex video and toy store across the border in Arkansas," Sarah continued. "I thought that maybe I could go there and find a toy to help me, so I got the courage one day to buy a bus ticket and went down to Omaha. The bus station in Omaha isn't in the best part of town and the video store was just a few blocks away."

"I found it, but I was too nervous to go in," Sarah explained. "I watched and saw people going in and out, mostly black people. Most of them didn't have anything in their hands when they'd come out, which I thought was odd. They weren't buying anything, it seemed. Finally, after a couple of hours watching, I got up the nerve to cross the street and go in."

"The lighting was very subdued," Sarah recalled. "My eyes had to adjust from the bright sunshine. I saw rows of videos, separated into different categories. I was really shocked. I had no idea that there was such a thing, that there could be so many videos. I walked up and down each aisle looking at them, then found the sex toys all displayed on the back wall. I didn't understand what most of them were for."

"Then I noticed that men were coming into the store and going to a door in the very back," Sarah continued. "There wasn't a sign on the door or anything, so I opened it to peek in and see where they had gone, but the only thing that I saw were two more doors next to each other. I almost jumped out of my skin when a large black man came up behind me and said excuse me. I stood aside and he went in and I saw him go to the door on the left and go in. The door had almost closed after him when another man came out, a white man in a business suit. He smiled at me and said that I might want the other door, pointing to it, then he left."

"I was dying of curiosity and nobody had seemed to mind that I was there, so I went in," Sarah continued. "I thought that it was the bathrooms, men on the left, women on the right, so I went into the right side. It was dark in the room, the only light coming from various-sized openings in the wall. As my eyes adjusted, I saw that there were 3 or 4 women in the room, one of them black. I had to clamp my hand over my mouth when I realized that there were cocks sticking through the openings in the wall and that the women were sucking on them. One of the women started coughing and I saw her pull her head back. She had a large black cock in her hand and it was shooting cum into her face. I totally freaked out and left the room and practically ran out of the building. I was leaning against the wall, almost in a panic, and I could feel my pussy was totally wet and my thighs were soaked, too."

"I didn't know what to do," Sarah continued. "I went back to the bus station and got the next bus back to Branson. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen. My pussy would just flood with juices whenever I'd think about it, which was practically all the time. A week or so later, I decided to go back. I was finally over the total shock of what I had seen and now I was curious. I often pictured myself with a man when I'd play with my pussy, touching him, sucking his cock, him eating my pussy and fucking me, but, of course, nothing like that had ever happened. Technically, I was still a virgin, never even been kissed, even though I had long since popped my own cherry with a banana."

"So I took the bus to Omaha again and went to the video store," Sarah continued. "When I went into the room, there were only 2 other women there. I just stood against the wall and watched. I was amazed that they would just sit there on stools and suck the cocks that stuck through the openings in the wall. I saw one woman suck 3 of them, one after the other, letting them cum in her mouth. The other woman sucked 2, but held their cocks so that they'd cum on her face."

"My legs were trembling and my thighs and pussy were soaked as I left. I had never been so excited in my life. I took the bus back home, but couldn't think of anything but what I had seen. It was like living in a fog. My pussy hurt from me playing with it so much."

"How old were you?" Evan asked, interrupting.

"Oh, I was 19," Sarah replied.

"And you didn't tell anybody about what you had done?" Evan asked.

"Gosh, no," Sarah laughed. "They would have run me out of town on a rail. A week later, I went again, determined to try to suck a cock myself. I was as nervous as a Christmas goose when I entered that room. There was only one other woman there, an older woman, and she had just finished sucking a cock. She was swallowing and licking her lips when I came in. I was shocked when she turned and saw me and spoke to me, telling me that she was glad for some company"

"I sat on the stool next to her. I was so nervous. Suddenly, a cock appeared in the opening in front of me. I felt my face flaming with the other woman watching me as I touched a cock for the first time, feeling it in my hand, warm, soft, hard. It was wonderful, I thought. I wasn't sure exactly how to do it, but I had watched the other women the last time, so I touched the cock with my tongue. It wasn't bad or anything, so I did it some more. Finally, I took it into my mouth and more than anything, tried to taste it, explore it. I loved the texture, the way it felt in my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum leaking from it and found it intoxicating. It really turned me on, made my pussy even wetter."

"Suddenly, it just exploded in my mouth," Sarah explained. "I jerked back in surprise, but not before it had shot a couple of streams of cum into my mouth. The rest landed on my mouth and chin. The woman next to me encouraged me, told me that I'd get the hang of it with a bit more practice. I guess it was obvious that I hadn't done it before."

"I kept swallowing, the sticky thick cum coating my tongue," Sarah continued. "I didn't mind it at all. It was a bit salty, but it was okay. I watched as the woman next to me sucked the next cock that stuck through the opening in front of her, concentrating on how she used her tongue and her hands at the same time. When another cock stuck through the opening in front of me, a black one this time, I was ready to try again."

"Did the fact that the cock was black bother you?" Evan asked.

"Well, no, not really," Sarah replied. "I mean, this is the south. There're lots of black people living in the area. I knew that whites and blacks didn't really mix, socialize - I never had any black friends - but I figured who was going to know. So I sucked the cock. It didn't taste any different because of the color and when he finally came, I didn't freak out, knowing what to expect. I just let him cum in my mouth, feeling his cock spurting. He came a lot, more than the first one, and I had to swallow to make room for more of his cum."

"How did you like that?" Evan asked.

"I liked it," Sarah replied. "It was thick, hot, and had an interesting flavor. That was the first time I had really sucked a cock off. I didn't stop until there was no more cum and he pulled his cock from the hole. The woman next to me told me that I had done a lot better, that it was obvious that I was a natural cock sucker. For some reason, that made me feel proud. When another cock appeared in front of me, I didn't hesitate and sucked it, swallowing all of the cum when he finally came."

"I went home after that," Sara explained. "The other woman was still sucking a cock when I left. For the first time in my life, I actually felt like a woman and I knew that I was going to go back for more. I felt so alive. When I went back a few days later, there was only one vacant seat; the others were all occupied by women, mostly white, but a couple of blacks, too. I could see that the women were all ages and a couple of them were big like me."

"I sucked a couple cocks, feeling like an old hand already, gulping down their cum when they came," Sarah continued. "I was totally unprepared and amazed when the woman next to me pulled her dress up and turned her back to the opening in the wall, bending over. My eyes must have been bulging from their sockets as I watched that woman get fucked. I was sucking my third cock when the guy finally came in her pussy. I couldn't believe it when she turned around and sucked on his cock, all gooey with her juices and his own cum."

"I started going to Omaha two, three times a week," Sarah continued. "I got to where I was sucking five or six cocks each time before I'd go home. Each time I'd see women opting to get fucked instead of sucking the cocks. I finally decided that I just had to try, so the next time I went, after sucking a couple of cocks to get my nerve up, I pulled up my dress and turned my back to the opening, leaning back against it. I felt a cock rubbing up and down between my pussy lips. My juices were flowing like a fountain. Then I felt it press into me. It felt like heaven, far better than any of the fruits and vegetables that I had been using on myself. I came when I felt it cum inside of me. I could feel it spurting. When it finished, I turned and sucked on it, tasting my own pussy juice for the first time."

"And how did you like that?" Evan asked.

"I loved it," Sarah said with a sigh. "I had never tasted anything as delicious as that cock covered in my pussy juices and his cum. I let two more of them fuck me, both black, and I sucked a few more before I finally left. On the way home, I realized that I never needed to worry about finding a man, risking him being disgusted by me, how fat I was. I could go to the glory hole and fuck as many cocks as I wanted, suck as many as I wanted, and they'd all be happy and so would I. It was so uncomplicated."

"Then one day I was there and I was the only one," Sarah continued. "That had happened several times and I didn't mind. I had sucked a couple of cocks and fucked one, a big black one, then I had sucked another one, which came like crazy. A bunch of his cum had actually run down my chin and dripped onto my dress. After sucking him off, I just sat there, waiting, but after five minutes with no new cock, I decided to leave. I almost died when Jess came up to me in the parking lot."

"I just didn't know what to say," Jess said. "I mean, how was I going to judge her, criticize her for doing the same thing that I was doing? I've never been a hypocrite. I finally asked her how long she had been going there and she told me a while and that she had no intention of stopping."

"Well, I didn't, either," Sarah added. "I mean, I was finally having a sex life, albeit a rather unusual one. I loved sucking cocks, really loved it. To this day, nothing excites me as much as a cock going off in my mouth. That's as close to heaven on earth as I ever expect to get. That said, I also love the feeling of a cock filling my pussy, the bigger, the better. I felt as though I had nothing to apologize for, especially considering that I knew that I had sucked Jess' cock."

"I finally managed to calm down and we talked when we got home," Jess said. "It was one of the best talks I'd ever had with anyone. Sarah made me understand her frustrations and I could find no fault with her reasoning. I wasn't totally stupid. I knew that as difficult as it was for me being fat, that it was even more difficult for her. If I could have found relief elsewhere, I would have. But I was using the glory hole for my sexual gratification and so was she."

"I asked him how long he had been going there and how often he went," Sarah continued. "He had been going there longer than me, but only went once or twice a week. He asked me about what it was like on my side of the wall and I tried to describe it."

"I was really surprised that there were white and black women behind the wall," Jess confessed. "Honestly, even after being raised in the south, maybe because of it, I truly believe that I don't have a prejudiced bone in my body. I was even more surprised when she explained the spread of ages, all the way to old women in their 60s and 70s. I had never thought about it. A mouth on my cock was a mouth on my cock, a pussy a pussy. The anonymity made it completely irrelevant. It was all and only about sensation."

"I suggested that maybe we could go together so that I could save the bus fare," Sarah said, laughing. "I can still remember the shocked look on his face. He said something about it being most inappropriate that we'd be there at the same time. When I told him that I was the only woman there that day, I thought he was going to pass out."

"I could not believe that my own sister had sucked my cock," Jess said, shaking his head. "With all of my rationalizations about what I was doing, accepting what she was doing, I had never crossed that line in my head. Then I remembered what an incredible blowjob it had been, how I had cum like never before in my life. To say that I was confused would be an understatement."

"Then I thought of something and asked him how long he usually spent there," Sarah said. "He told me maybe half an hour and asked me how long I usually spent there. When I told him 2-3 hours, I thought he was going to pass out."

"I just couldn't believe it," Jess said, shaking his head. "I mean, what was she doing there for 2-3 hours? So I asked her."

"And I told him that I usually sucked up to 6 cocks and fucked 2 or 3 more," Sarah said, laughing. "He was in absolute shock."

"I just had never considered my sister in any sort of a sexual light," Jess said, laughing. "And here she was, literally sucking and fucking circles around me."

"So did you go to the glory hole together?" Evan asked.

"Yes," Jess replied. "I agreed and said that I'd wait in the car for her after I finished. I only had to wait about an hour before she finally showed up."

"I felt guilty that he was waiting in the car while I was sucking cocks and getting fucked," Sarah said, laughing. "So I sucked a couple of cocks, got fucked by a couple, then sucked one more before I left. I stopped at the desk and asked if my husband was allowed to be in the room with me while I was servicing the cocks and I was told that there are no rules, that anyone can go wherever they like. I just couldn't bring myself to ask if my brother could watch."

"A few days later, I wanted to go again and asked Jess if he'd like to go, too," Sarah continued. "He agreed and we drove down to Omaha. When I went into the room, I saw that there were three other women there, all with cocks in their mouths. Then I saw a white cock stick through one of the openings and knew that it was Jess. I didn't care. I was there to suck a cock and get a mouthful of cum for my trouble, so I sat on the stool and sucked his cock, deliberately, knowing that it was my brother's."

"I was pretty worked up by the time we got there," Jess said. "I couldn't stop picturing Sarah sucking cocks. The feeling of my cock being engulfed by a hot, wet mouth was incredible and I almost came right away, I was so horny. It didn't take that long before I came and I had to lean against the wall to recover after she had finished sucking me off. My knees felt weak."

"Then the door opened and I saw Sarah stick her head in," he continued. "I could see some fresh cum dribbled down her chin and knew that it had to have been mine, as nobody else had come in after me and the other three guys were still getting sucked."

"I beckoned to him," Sarah picked up. "I told him that I had talked to the owner and had been told it would be okay for him to come into the other room and watch. I had also asked the other three ladies if they minded and they had said that they didn't. I told him that I wanted to suck some more cocks and also get fucked, that he'd probably enjoy watching more than sitting in the car and waiting."

"I was pretty nervous," Jess said. "I didn't know what to expect. I was still blown away by the fact that Sarah had sucked my cock again, that she was so good at it. And I had never really seen a cock sucked, only experienced it through the glory hole wall. The room was dingy and really smelled of cum. I stood against a wall and watched as the three women continued sucking the cocks."

1...1415161718...20